[Kalon Readoptions] (READ UPDATE PG 14)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Should the competition be extended?

1. No
43%
2. Yes, by a week
8%
3. Yes, by two weeks
15%
4. Yes, by three weeks
No votes
5. Yes, by a month
34%

Total votes : 104

Re: [Kalon Readoptions] (Posting Open!)

Postby Jippy » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:28 am

Decided just to watch! Good luck to everyone else! :D
Last edited by Jippy on Mon May 21, 2018 7:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
Jippy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:28 am

marking ♡ prob trying out for multiple
[ raine/elf ] • [ any pronouns ] • [ my kals ]
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby orbiting » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:29 am

might try my luck out for x & x <333
Last edited by orbiting on Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

not on here much anymore but to reminisce,
if we've ever interacted in the slightest, thank you for kind memories,
i loved this place.
orbiting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemm » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:31 am

Mark
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:31 am

Finneas | Male | 17
click the title to navigate to the kalon!

Entry 1:
I fear as of late things have been rather hazy, though before my vision has always been pristine. This... does not add up. I've only just turned 17. Additionally, I have been having fever dreams... and something akin to them in the waking world. perhaps I am coming down with something? As I write this my palms have begun to sweat, the hair on my tingling, on end. Yet I am alone, to what should I be alerted?

Entry 3:
My dreams have worsened, I spend my nights restless. I am constantly alert now, am I alone in my home? What eludes me that I cannot find? Why must these accursed beings follow me so doggedly, they beg at the periphrals of my vision yet they do not near me. They play around the edges, voices muffled and soft, nigh soothing in such a state as I. Do I call back? No. They are but a vision. I must leave them... for now. I have arranged for a psychiatrist to see me come Wednesday.

Entry 4:
They still elude me. I fear Wednesday cannot come fast enough. Their presence is more... solid now. As if before they were ethereal. Though I have been able to sleep, do they sense my distress? What has made itself a sanction in my home, and what tenure has it taken? Why now is this presence benevolent? I feel everything swimming around in my head, I doubt I'll be writing to you within the week.

Entry 7:
Though I have seen the psychiatrist, I find it best to confront my new roomate(s?) Perhaps I have something to learn from them, perhaps I am of help to them. Their aggressivity has subsided, they seem... desperate. Am I the only one who can see them?

Patient Report:

Finneas Black
Male
Admittance: Wednesday Aug. 23, 20XX

Transcript:

DR. : Mister Black, it is to my understanding that you have been experiencing... hallucinations, yes?

Black: Yes. On all planes. I've begun to hear them, and I fear they may need something from me.

DR. : Mm. And You've been under strenuous conditions, correct? How many hours of sleep would you say you've had over the last week?

Black: They've been quiet in the past 72 hours. Maybe... [a pause] 30 hours?

DR. : You are aware a kalon of your age requires 56 to 70 hours of sleep, correct?

Black: [another pause, the kalon looks quite spaced out in this length] Y..Yes, sir.

DR. : Mister Finneas, are you alright? Is there someone behind me? Tell me, do you see anything?

Black: It's just them. They don't bite or anything, but I think they get lonely. Can't you see them?

DR. : Finneas, we are alone. I cannot determine your current issue until you have received at least the minimum amount of sleep needed for a kalon such as you. Please report back to me at a later date... and do not interact with your visions.
-- End Transcript --

Doctor's Notes:

I have never known Finneas to be as he stands today, defiant, inattentive, pensive.
I fear there may be something amiss, and yet I cannot step in until he has recuperated and set his sleeping schedule back into place. His remarks are unusual, and I fear he is making rash decisions and choices. He has always been smart, soft-spoken, and obedient. Yet things change.

Entry 10:
They are not near as bad they seem, and have even helped me to understand whats going on! They're ghosts, and not many kalons can see them... yet something in my path changed my vision, and allowed me to see them. I won't be coming back to the psychiatrist, though my case is odd there's nothing wrong with me - or my friends - the ghosts were just lonely. I'm getting to know them, and surprisingly, ghosts are easier to talk to than your average kalon.

Entry 17:
These entries have been few and far between, and I doubt I will continue them. Of course, they were for my own record, especially after such jarring effects... but I've been enjoying things more, and I feel big changes in the works. Though I have gotten some rather odd looks from kalons, everything has been going well. The warmth I have felt in the greetings of the ghosts has extended to other kalons now, and I am rather busy with friends, often, and find little time alone. I enjoy it though! perhaps ill add pictures to the rest of this journal. But there wont be many entries left.

Entry 34:
Ah! I wanted to document that I have officially been released from the psychiatrist today. Meaning I no longer need prescriptions for anxiety, and I have made wondrous progress! Ill paste the doctor's notice in here as well - I always felt it was a goal for me to overcome my anxiety... It's odd, in some ways though, that ghosts would be the reason why, huh?

[center] Doctor's Release
Finneas L. Black has hereby been released from our care and counsel, September 24, 20XX.

-- Doctor's Statement --
I've known Finneas for fifteen years - and his progress is astounding. never did I imagine the child I had coaxed for so many years to love himself, to keep going, would come so far as to be completely independent - to relinquish the social ties which held him back. Yet I still wonder if the visions he talks of are healthy... however, I am unable to hold a patient without consent, and wish Finneas the best with his life moving forward.

-- End document --

Entry: 60-ish?
Heya! coming back to report things have been going well, and I even found some pictures with friends! Only one isn't that wrecked (my house has gotten pretty messy... oops) so I thought I'd put it here to preserve it! i hope I can find more of these later... I really should fill this journal with pictures!
Last edited by sobble on Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:06 pm, edited 4 times in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:32 am

Marking! <3
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:35 am

Maaarrkk elf got me s h o o k
" please forget me not "

semi hiatus. please don't contact me unless it's important (ie. commissions)
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deerbroken » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:41 am

username:
link to kalon you're trying out for: Eir
kalon's name:
kalon's gender:

mark!
Last edited by deerbroken on Sat May 12, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
deerbroken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OriGalaxii » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:49 am

Last edited by OriGalaxii on Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
🦄Direcorns🦄
✨Cosmicats✨
♡My Mews (MFA)♡
🌟Storkverse Mega Storage🌟
♡Art Shop♡
OriGalaxii on practically everything

Heyo, im Ori!
Commissions Always Open
He/They, Lune/Luneself
OriGalaxii

My pets
My items