Ember's Simas Halloween Door: Day 29

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Ember's Simas Halloween Door: Day 12

Postby eltonn » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:57 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: save seedcakes
Day: 12
Promt Answer: Finnegan actually doesn't dress up! Large crowds make him anxious, so he usually stays inside on Halloween. There have been a few times that he went out to admire the costumes of others, but the most he himself has ever done was wearing a pair of cat ears when he was three, for his daycare's halloween party.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuddlebyOnTheMarsh » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:08 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: PuddlebyOnTheMarsh
Prompt Answer: Siljan has worn several costumes so far this year. The first few days she went with a classic bedsheet ghost but it kept slipping and it was hard to hold her treat bag out. When she finally hooked up with her friend Smore though, the Neravontii's zebra costume inspired her to find a new outfit to go with the theme. By curling and teasing her hair and tying a large pompom to her tail tip, she improvised a lion. The hours spent getting her "mane" back under control convinced her this was not something she wanted to do again, any time soon. Since then she had gone with a simple witch costume although keeping up with the broom was getting to be a chore. Maybe tonight she could be....

Pet's name: Pushmi-pullyu
PuddlebyOnTheMarsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:29 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Simonpet
Prompt Answer: Svetlana currently dresses as a firefighter, which is ironic as this was her job in life. She dug out her old suit, patched it up, and wore it both because it was cheap and reminded her of her old job. Kaiden currently wears nothing but a witch doctor's mask because he was completely unprepared and rushed to find anything to wear.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:04 am

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██

~Trick Or Treat!~
    Username: qpplepie
    Prompt Answer:

Requiem wasn't particularly good at choosing an outfit for a normal day, let alone Halloween. In fact, at first he was just going to just drape a white sheet over his head and say he was a ghost, but his good friend Midorigoi didn't allow that. "You need to have a bit more of the halloween spirit, Req!" she has told him, spinning him around and dashing face paint on, well, his face. "But Midorigoi.." he would start. "Hush hush, you're ruining the effect over here." and she kept brushing all across his cheeks and his muzzle until she approved of her work. "There you are! Thanks to your amazingly good friend, le moi, you have been completely transformed from a dull and boring you, to a better and ,well, me you!" she took a mirror from the table next to her, and Requiem peered in, fearing for the worst.

"Midorigoi.. why do I have lipstick on." he started rubbing his mouth. "Why should you not have lipstick on?" she countered, but let him rub it off. "I don't.. think this would be very scary, Midorigoi." he sighed, rubbing his cheeks and looking at the mirror. "Scary? Requiem, if we wanted scary then we should have just stuck with your face." that's all she could remember before he roundhouse kicked her in the face.

Requiem stuck with the plain old sheets, but to him that was perfectly fine. He didn't have to talk to anyone, for his words would be changed by the thick sheets, and he didn't have to make eye contact because he couldn't see well. Unfortunately, after the incident, Mi had to wear an eyepatch, to hide her bulging black bruise, and she stuck with the classical pirate look. Halloween was going to be interesting after all.
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stormwarden » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:20 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~

Username: Stormwarden

Prompt Answer: Revenant tilted her head as she pondered over her costume choices. The store only had a handful of selections, but she was feeling a little bolder this year and wanted to actually dress up. Her gaze passed over a skeleton suit, an assortment of red-stained plastic weapons, and finally settled on a Supergirl costume. Reva's eyes lit up.

"Whoa, that's a nice one!" a Sima suddenly announced, closer than Reva had thought. She jumped and moved away just as the Sima came forward to pluck the outfit off the rack. "They don't usually have such good stuff here," the stranger continued, unaware that Reva had been eyeing the same costume and it appeared to be the last one.

"Glad I caught it before someone else did!" they said cheerfully before they turned their gaze to Reva, slowly widening eyes taking in her disheveled appearance. "You're wearing a really nice costume too! Dang, that's impressive!" They chuckled, shaking their head in amazement.

Reva gave them a small smile then quickly brushed past as she hurried out the store. She veered immediately into the adjacent alleyway to catch her breath. 'Costume, huh . .' Reva thought to herself, looking down at her paws and frowning at the cuts and sores that covered them.

'Guess I'm breaking out that Jason mask again for this year,' she sighed internally and sagged slightly against the alley wall. 'Don't wanna have to smile when they say that my costume is terrifying.'
Stormwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:25 am

FluffyTheUnicorn wrote:
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Catskitten
Promt Answer: Anu is dressed up a a dinosaur (he might be a trex.
his costume was black but a trick left him a glowy green

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:44 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: KarKat Vantas ♋
Promt Answer: Illusion didn't even hesitate when it came to choosing out a Halloween outfit, they knew what they wanted to be, and they went as it every year: an old fashioned ice cream man.
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DancesWithSquids » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:34 am

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: Danceswithsquids
Promt Answer: Fork is spending his first Halloween dressed as an astronaut, while his brothers Spoon and Knife are dressed as an alien and a goldfish! Their adoptive big brother Marble is dressed as a pirate, complete with a stuffed talking parrot.
As far as the "responsible adults" of this group go, Ariel is rocking a Sharknado costume while her hubby U-Turn is dressed as.....a blender? Somehow. Don't ask how, just know he's having fun and you probably shouldn't drink any smoothies he offers you.

W ɪʟʟ Tʜ Bʀɪɢ

Hello! I'm DancesWithSquids
but you can call me Blu!
I'm a pretty shy person but
feel free to PM me about anything!
My Flight Rising / My DA / My Simas

Wʜɴ W ɪ

DancesWithSquids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherryfreeze » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:40 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

~Trick Or Treat!~
Username: cherryfreeze
Promt Answer: cawthon had decided to go as something he liked, and ended up as a blank sketchbook, as he couldn't decide on a pattern to add to the front
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bad2thebonedog » Fri Oct 13, 2017 1:32 pm

██
██