kalon item giveaway! (winners on page 9)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

choose wisely

orange juice ( +1 )
56%
apple juice
44%

Total votes : 99

Re: kalon item giveaway!

Postby vympyre » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:43 am

username: toadkind
      the item i'd like: glow item
      positive message to at least one community member:
      @ lordren - ren, introducing you to this community has been an amazing, lovely journey, and i always feel so lucky to share the experience of this community with you. youre so talented and watching you grow has been such a delight and i know others feel the same. not to mention how hardworking you are outside of cs, too. you inspire me, ren, and motivate me not just on cs but in everything i do! thank you, i love you so much!

@ néktar - star is literally one of the sweetest people ive met. ive never caught her in a bad moment, and speaking with her is always a highlight of my day. she's incredibly helpful and easy to talk to, and i adore listening to her many ideas due to the fact that literally all of them are so brilliantly imaginative and perfect. star has true talent, as well as true kindness, and im very very very happy to consider her a friend!

@ ȶigressa - probably my first real friend in the community around a year ago, and still someone i consider a friend to this day. tig is incredibly gifted and honestly hilarious, there's never a dull moment speaking to her as she always knows how to brighten the conversation. she has a genuinely good heart, and deserves every bit of praise possible. she works so hard and i am very proud of her! i also want to thank her for keeping me company last summer; i wasnt in the best place but we stayed up and chatted all the time. it was incredibly kind of her to keep me company, even when i was in a bad mood.
vympyre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:50 am

username: Kaori Miyazono.
the item i'd like: Glow edit!

Trollish - Okay so I really don't know how to start this but, I first messaged you in the kalon community to do my hm custom and you've actually accepted it, and Keeko turned out amazing. But we kind of met in a different community bc you did my RU for furtopians although nothing was really thought of since you were an artist & it was your job, but in this community we started talking more and kind of gossiping about ourselves, but it just stopped, so I just came here to say that, Trolli, you're absolutely amazing so please don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Colour - Uhh, I'm bad at starting things. First of all, I'm loving Raymond's and Elfie's relationship although we don't really talk about them, but ever since we started talking on Skype I think that we've gotten at least a little closer?? I know that I'm a weirdo and I honestly dont even know why you stick around, but I enjoy your company and just the little things that we may joke about, and you do help me a lot, and you're honestly super sweet, so thank you for being my friend <3 If I'm ever too much for you, just say so and I'll calm myself down lmao

Jello - So, jello, you've disappeared on me and I know that you most likely won't even see this, but you were my first ever friend in this community and I really miss talking with you. The start of our relationship was the mateship between Aiko & Celeste and their relationship is still a favorite of mine. Especially when they had their kits hh, developing and roleplaying them were really fun. You're honestly really funny and nice and I honestly want you back in my life because you made everything better, so I'm hoping that you'll come back to me soon, although you've never messaged me on Skype.

Karmel - Well, we don't personally know each other but that doesn't mean that you aren't great. You're doing a great thing for this community and I'm honestly so happy that the community is amazing. I know that you're really sweet and nice, and I honestly hope that we can talk more and get to know each other better, but I know that you're busy so pfft, that probably wouldn't happen so aaa
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:54 am

username: Akame-chan
    the item i'd like: glow edit :o

imp.- you're honestly the first friend //and only one :')// I made in this community! and the first person who can deal with all the crap I have to say,, even though you don't see it you are a very caring person, you're so generous, thoughtful and kind! You always say that Ive done too much but in reality you've helped me more than I would of, I'd doubt I would still be in this wonderful community without you! I know this might seem small compared to others who give so much gratitude to so many wonderful people, but just know that you brighten my day so much when I talk to you. I don't know what else to say, I'm just so grateful to be your friend and I just hope we can still be friends :D!
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:05 am

username: Bailey-Boo
the item i'd like: Glow edit

Zailune: I just want to say how amazing you are! Your art is stunning, so unique, your kalons are beautiful, and you're such a kind person! I've always admired you!

BuzzyLee: You are so, so kind. Our community needs more people like you. Your art is just... So amazing! It's so kind of you to just... Give it away a lot when you could sell it for so much!

Sixbane: Your art. Just wow. There are no words for how much I admire both you and your art. I've always looked up to you!

happysparrow: You are so, so sweet! We've had so many great conversations and you've been so great to me! Your art is just beautiful and your kalons are all so unique and loved.

Karmel: You are so amazing for being able to keep up with us! I admire your ability to run this species so smoothly!

I think that's all my brain can come up with for now!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:35 am

username: Credit
the item i'd like:Halo Edit item
positive message to at least one community member: To my dear friend, Shadow9119.
Although you might never read this as you've decided to retire from ChickenSmoothie, others just seriously need to know of your kindness.

I can be a difficult person to deal with (On account of many emotions and just the daily stuff I have to put up with in my school life) it's nice to have someone to fall back on when no one else would hear me out. Coming into a new community is never an easy thing and they've always been there since I first joined as an outsider to aid my struggles of just fitting in to this ever growing community and I just can't get over how sweet of a person the are.

Love ya, Shad!
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:59 am

username: dolly
      the item i'd like: glow edit

@.ss. - good pure bean 👌. great development skills and legendary artist bruh. Probably the reason I haven't been banned from cs yet

@Aeryn - goodest good girl. totally radical, kind person who is bilingual aka something I'll probably never be. #sumoraforever

@ s i r e n . - amazing person with godlike kalons. so sweet tbh and developing god right here right now. tbh I wish I could gift you all the kals you've ever wanted cause damn you deserve them

@Karmel - I've never reeaally like talked to you 1v1 but like you do so much for the community n stuff. you practically grew my bb cora for free then gifted me Roxanne ??? plus you recently offered to do like so many things for everyone and it's just over all so nice you wanna do stuff for everyone :0

@Angelshy - only talked to you like once or twice but lemme just say you b a radical bean™ . so down to earth n chill n al l 👌

@Kaori Miyazono. - I swear to god I just wanna hug you. again, only talked once or twice but you're just such a sweetpea n I'd love to be friends ???

@mimibitz - oh god where do I start with you? always such an astounding person to chat with and your ideas are out of this world my friend. you're always down to give me or anyone tbh a helping hand and thats just amazing
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amaoretto » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:14 am

username: panromantic
the item i'd like: glow edit
asada. - wowie okay so you were honestly one of the first people I've ever like became close to in the kalon community and you're just a blast to talk to

happysparrow - you're so kind and just sweet???? And whenever you talk about me my heart just melts because everything you say is so positive.

♠Trollish♠ - whenever i see your art i get totally star struck because it's just fantastic. You also have such a kind soul and try and make everything better, you're just too sweet <3
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

ama | adult | art shop | th
commissions: ✔ PMs: ✔
looking to trade for ALL
pets adopted 7/24
art by tsu-bear

art fight

amaoretto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stoneleaf » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:18 am

username: stoneleaf
    the item i'd like: glow item
    positive message to at least one community member: @areater, she was the one that originally showed me kalons. at first we were both trying for anything, plumerians, and p much any adoptable we thought was cool, and then she showed me kals. i was kind of iffy about them at first bc i wasn't sure if i liked them or not, but she got me hooked. and each time that there is a kalon out that she thinks I might like, she texts me and it makes me super happy. There was this one orange goldfish based kalon and Areater remembers that it's my favorite color and she texted me that day saying something like "!! There's an orange kalon UFA!" and it just made me so happy that she remembered. She's my best friend, despite the fact we've never actually met, we've known each other for years and she is such a diamond in the rough. <3 she also has the loveliest kalons and the most unique, original forms!!!

@Bailey-Boo (formerly CaeserHorse) is such a gem!! always down for ideas and relations, roleplays, and everything under the sun! the Best at drawing, is so chill to talk to, and many other traits! so affable and easy to talk to!

neondisaster: is such a dame! not only has the coolest kalons, but is always down for relationships and buddies and talking!!!
stoneleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:29 am

username: //_Asher_//
        the item i'd like: Glow Item
        @Armuris and @Sweet.Kuro Thank you guys for giving me the opportunity to create your Kalon Myo's for you, it's an honor to have things I created mean so much to people so close to my heart <3
        @Sam. I know you just watch Kalons from a distance, but I love your face okay? And I swear one day I'll have a kal to throw at you so you can get in on all the head cannoning/ AU making :'>
        @Ciel bby You own Ireland's hubby of course I'm going mention you >:0
        Thank you for putting up with my ramblings, and for giving Ireland such a loving mate! IrelandxJesse 2k17
        @Iaan I ship pine and Roman so hard 0-0
        But tbh, thank you for letting Pine have Roman as his weed friend! I love their dynamic so much <3
        @Akemi-Chan I owe you a million thanks for being so kind to me. Thank you so much for gifting me an item to make Pine's horns real, and for helping me achieve my dream of a winged kal! I never would have been able to do these things without your help, and I can't even being to tell you how much it means to me <3

if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:00 am

username cincil.
    the item id like glow edit item
    positive message to at least one community member im so glad to see karmel and wicced as the new owners of the species! every time i interact with karmel and wicced they are so positive. everything that they say is sweet and kind! cheers to them for putting up with us all. ;w;
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me