Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Cozies ✸ Winter's Week

Postby CaeBabyBear » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:53 am

Username: CaeBabyBear
CS ID: 1010536

Claiming daily!
Amount of SF I'm claiming: 6
Amount before: 23
Amount after: 29
Extra: <3

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: My grandma's holiday tradition is baking cookies! She makes LOADS of them and sends them to a bunch of family members!
Codeword: WWDPrmpt

I'm helping Puffin search!
Which area?: The Hills
Avoid: Dark
Previous Attempt: 1/12
PuffinsDaily

🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Date: 13/01/24
Cozie(s) Dancing:

I'm making a Snow-Cozie!
Cozie you're sending:
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

Hello! Nice to see
you!!! Feel free to
trade me anytime!

▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
CaeBabyBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby styxie » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:53 am

Username: styxie
CS ID: 1000157
meep

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 14
Amount after: 20
Extra: hii ~ <3

Which area?: the hills ~
Avoid: neon
Previous Attempt:
boop
PuffinsDaily

Date: 13/01/24
Avoid: neon
Cozie(s) Dancing:
ImageImage

I'm making a Snow-Cozie!
Cozie you're sending:
Avoid: eyeburner

♡ kath, sty', styxie
♡ she/her
♡ don't forget to drink water and get enough sleep <3
♡ click on the lil notebook to see my umas storage ~
styxie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:55 am

Username: Omiyage
CS ID: 1019775

Claiming daily!
Amount before: 22
Amount after: 28
Extra: Aaa

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: My mother used to like celebrating new year, as it's our culture's biggest holiday. I think she enjoyed setting up mikan (oranges) and kagami mochi display.
Extra: AAAAA

Which area?: The Woods
Avoid: Neon, please.
Previous Attempt:
Extra: Thanks, hehe
PuffinsDaily

Date: 01/13/24
Avoid:
Cozie(s) Dancing: Summer

I'm making a Snow-Cozie!
Cozie you're sending: Boo
Avoid: (you may put n/a or one word!): Eyeburner, please.
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rosemoon » Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:59 am

Username: Rosemoon
CS ID: 941592

Dear Tundra,
Prompt: My mom's favorite holiday tradition is making my grandfather's spinach squares for Christmas eve. They were his signature dish and we all miss him, so she makes them every year in honor of him.
Rosemoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Daily Prompts ✸ Day 3

Postby BPlusSupernova » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:00 pm

Tundra wrote:All of these answers were so sweet!
Despite all of our differences,
we are still able to find
similarities in which we practice
our traditions. It doesn't even
have to be about one of the major
holidays. Just something you can
look back on and feel a warm,
happy sense of nostalgia from
@ RattInsomniac, you receive... Image
@ DrBubby, you receive... Image
@ c-ta, you receive... Image

Code: Select all
@ RattInsomniac, https://file.garden/ZRXL6fKULjLI59hV/cozies/wintersweek/pallasww2.png
@ DrBubby, https://file.garden/ZRXL6fKULjLI59hV/cozies/wintersweek/snowyday1.png
@ c-ta, https://file.garden/ZSGm_mTvf253N2j-/BPlusSupernova/Event/23WinterFest/SnowPuffs/016.png
Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Snow Crafts ✸ Day 3

Snow Crafts Results: Jan 13th
Day 3

Stay here

Everyone is out searching!

The Woods

@_mirage_

You found a cozy-looking hat blending into the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Polar]!

@QueenYeenBean

You found a small cub sticking out in the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Black]!

@Neon sparks

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow, like,, a really, really cozy hat. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Cozy]!

@fabled_

You found a Penguin Friend! Reminds me of someone...

@onion

You found a cozy-looking hat sticking out in the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Black]!

@JoyfulRam

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow, like,, a really, really cozy hat. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Cozy]!

@Dogboss123

You found a small cub blending into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Polar]!

@Henry

20 Cozie Candy! Image WE'RE- I mean.. You're rich!

@LittleWolf666

You bumped into a Cozie! Seems like another cozie that was helping Puffin search, but they seem like they're about ready to head home now.

@lilymouse385

@chronoz

@Mastergirl7

@Cherryfreeze

20 Cozie Candy! Image WE'RE- I mean.. You're rich!

@DrBubby

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They seem cozy! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Cozy]!

@pisto pesto pasta

You bumped into a Cozie! Seems like another cozie that was helping Puffin search, but they seem like they're about ready to head home now.

@nio

@Music_Lover

You found a cozy-looking hat sticking out in the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Black]!

@kurokishi

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They stick out in the snow! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Black]!

@V_Khai

You found some Fluffy Socks! Someone's paws must be getting cold.

@Greyfire

You found some Fluffy Socks! Someone's paws must be getting cold.

@Neku

@Lilbit

You found a cozy-looking hat blending into the snow. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Polar]!

@zanhhh

You found a small cub blending into the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Polar]!

@RiverDream

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They stick out in the snow! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Black]!

@Omiyage

The Hills

@cynicat

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They murmur about a scary peacock in their sleep! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Panda]!

@Rosemoon

You found a small cub napping in the snow. You are almost overwhelmed by how happy they make you! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Red]!

@Len. You may only pick from the words provided for your Avoid!

You found a small cub napping in the snow. You are almost overwhelmed by how happy they make you! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Red]!

@Aizaka

You found some Holly Decor! Now where to put it...

@LittleMaple

You found a small cub playing in the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Red]!

@literal.swag.

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. You feel like going on a mighty adventure later. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Panda]!

@vanilla bean.

You found a small cub in the snow asking for something sweet. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Brown]!

@persontea

You found a small cub in the snow babbling about an old turtle and a fighting tiger? They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Panda]!

@Ucanthandleme

@RattInsomniac

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They murmur about a scary peacock in their sleep! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Panda]!

@Eevee55

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. It smells like hot chocolate. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Brown]!

@xLilith

@reshihall

@MxClandestine

You found a small cub playing in the snow. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Red]!

@Coy0te

@Starfire_Nebula You may only pick from the words provided for your Avoid!

@c-ta

@Exitium

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow, It fills you with joy. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Red]!

@LittleMiniCooper

@galaxyy.

@Westsparrow

@meowmeowmeow :3

@Zigzagoon

You found a small cub in the snow asking for something sweet. They seem excited to see you! It's a Bear Cub Companion [Brown]!

@Strawberry.Wyne

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. It smells like hot chocolate. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Brown]!

@Shenanergans

You found a small cub napping in the snow. They're curled around a stash of chocolate! It's a Sleepy Bear Cub [Brown]!

@BPlusSupernova HELP

@grimjp

You found a cozy-looking hat in the snow. You feel like going on a mighty adventure later. It's a Bear Paw Hat [Panda]!

@dragoness129

40 Cozie Candy! Image WE'RE- I mean.. You're rich!

@CaeBabyBear

@styxie

If you see an issue, don't be afraid to reach out!
Last edited by BPlusSupernova on Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fourd » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:00 pm

🥁📯Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!📯🥁
Results 13/01/2024

Cynicat wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Robin perches comfortably on your shoulder!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 2Image Snowflakes in your bag!

_mirage_ wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
Twirling and jigging through the trees, listening to the joyful music play and the chatter from others wassailing along with you, you turn and whirl through the trees before- THUD! You bump into a Cozie, stumble, trip and fall onto the snowy ground, laughing with embarrassment. The Cozie helps you up and you brush yourself off before offering to dance WITH the Cozie, rather than into them. They agree! Friend obtained!
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 2Image Snowflakes in your bag!

QueenYeenBean wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Copper Coins!

Rosemoon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Silver Coins!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 9Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Len. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
Twirling and jigging through the trees, listening to the joyful music play and the chatter from others wassailing along with you, you turn and whirl through the trees before- THUD! You bump into a Cozie, stumble, trip and fall onto the snowy ground, laughing with embarrassment. The Cozie helps you up and you brush yourself off before offering to dance WITH the Cozie, rather than into them. They agree! Friend obtained!
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 8Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Neon sparks wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Robin perches comfortably on your shoulder!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Aizaka wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Fir Sprig!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 5Image Snowflakes in your bag!

fabled_ wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms (ouch!)- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Holly Sprig!

onion wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Gold Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

LittleMaple wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Silver Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 7Image Snowflakes in your bag!

literal.swag. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on a Mulled Drink!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 1Image Snowflakes in your bag!

JoyfulRam wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Silver Coins!

Dogboss123 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Fir Sprig!

vanilla bean. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Henry wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found an Apple Branch!

LittleWolf666 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms (ouch!)- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Holly Sprig!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 8Image Snowflakes in your bag!

persontea wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Between the roots of one of the trees you see a three legged creature staring out towards you with blank eyes and a wide smile- oh wait! It's just a Cannelig! Phew, you were worried for a moment there!

Lilymouse385 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Between the roots of one of the trees you see a three legged creature staring out towards you with blank eyes and a wide smile- oh wait! It's just a Cannelig! Phew, you were worried for a moment there!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 5Image Snowflakes in your bag!

chronoz wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on an Apple Cider!

Ucanthandleme wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

RattInsomniac wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Eevee55 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

mastergirl7 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Wren perches comfortably on your shoulder!
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 8Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Cherryfreeze wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
In your dancing trance, you find yourself stumbling into someone's house and notice a small hoard of cakes that Mari hasn't gotten to yet... The homeowner panics and hands you one, telling you to not tell Mari that you found these cakes here... You better leave before she finds them! You got a Perfect Layered Cake!
As you rush out of the homeowner's house holding the cake in your hands, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

DrBubby wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

pisto pesto pasta wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
In your dancing trance, you find yourself stumbling into someone's house and notice a small hoard of cakes that Mari hasn't gotten to yet... The homeowner panics and hands you one, telling you to not tell Mari that you found these cakes here... You better leave before she finds them! You got a Perfect Layered Cake!
As you rush out of the homeowner's house holding the cake in your hands, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 3Image Snowflakes in your bag!

xLilith wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Out of breath from dancing so much, you pause by the trunk of one of the trees and lean on it, dislodging some of the coins hammered into the bark in the process. They fall to the ground by your feet and you pick them up. Neat, you just got some Copper Coins!

nio wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By Fourd)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 10Image Snowflakes in your bag!

reshihall wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you dance among the trees, something falls from the one above you, lightly bonking you on the head. You just found a Pinecone!

Music_Lover wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 6Image Snowflakes in your bag!

kurokishi wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)

MxClandestine wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Bauble!

Coy0te wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Gold Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

Starfire_Nebula wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

c-ta wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
On your way around one of the trees, you bump your head into one of the ornaments and it falls off, landing perfectly in your palms- seems it was meant to be! You're now the proud owner of a Bauble!

Exitium wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
In your dancing trance, you find yourself stumbling into someone's house and notice a small hoard of cakes that Mari hasn't gotten to yet... The homeowner panics and hands you one, telling you to not tell Mari that you found these cakes here... You better leave before she finds them! You got a Perfect Cake!

littleminicooper wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 1Image Snowflakes in your bag!

V_Khai wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Silver Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

galaxyy. wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Westsparrow wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
During your dancing you suddenly start hearing a jingling sound, looking down you find some Copper Bells stuck to your feet, well, they're yours now!

meowmeowmeow :3 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
(By BPlusSupernova)
As you and your new friend frolic together among the trees, it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 2Image Snowflakes in your bag!

Zigzagoon wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Strawberry.Wyne wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Greyfire wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Shenanergans wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

BPlusSupernova wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
As you hop through the trees, you hear a chirrupy chirp and the flutter of wings- looks like someone wants to dance with you! With a flitter and a flutter and a hop and a chirp, a Wren perches comfortably on your shoulder!

Neku wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on a Mulled Drink!

Lilbit wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

zanhhh wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

grimjp wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

RiverDream wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 4Image Snowflakes in your bag!

dragoness129 wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

CaeBabyBear wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
While you dance it suddenly starts snowing! You reach out and try to catch as many big snowflakes as you can and end up stuffing 10Image Snowflakes in your bag!

styxie wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁
Your dancing leads you to a sheltered spot set up with a campfire heating a pot of delicious smelling liquid, by it is a table covered in various drinks- you browse the selection before deciding on an Apple Cider!

Omiyage wrote: 🥁✨📯✨Dawnsio Dawns!|Dance a Dance!✨📯✨🥁

Last edited by Fourd on Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fourd || Big Gay Sheep || He/They
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image Image Image
Fourd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Day 3 (13th) Rolls Chilly Cozie Cabin

Postby fabled_ » Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:00 pm

cynicat wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 5 snowflakes to be exact.

mirage_ wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They fumble around... barely making a cozie-shaped outcome and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

QueenYeenBean wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 5 snowflakes to be exact.

Rosemoon wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Len. wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with some cozie candy! ... 70 cozie candy to be precise.

Neon sparks wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They fumble around... barely making a cozie-shaped outcome and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

Aizaka wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

onion wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

fabled_ wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

LittleMaple wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some cozie candy! ... 50 cozie candy to be precise.

literal.swag. wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

JoyfulRam wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Dogboss123 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

vanilla bean. wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

LittleWolf666 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 6 snowflakes to be exact.

persontea wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

lilymouse385 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

chronoz wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some cozie candy! ... 80 cozie candy to be precise.

Ucanthandleme wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 5 snowflakes to be exact.

RattInsomniac wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

Eevee55 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 2 snowflakes to be exact.

Mastergirl7 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

Cherryfreeze wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

DrBubby wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

pisto pesto pasta wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie (made by LittleMiniCooper!)

xLilith wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

nio wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie Image

reshihall wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

Music_Lover wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

kurokishi wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They fumble around... barely making a cozie-shaped outcome and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

MxClandestine wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 4 snowflakes to be exact.

Coy0te wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Starfire_Nebula wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

c-ta wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 8 snowflakes to be exact.

Exitium wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

LittleMiniCooper wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

V_Khai wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with hmm... whats this? instead of a prize, the host of the competition wants to come home with you!! You win this cozie

galaxyy. wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

Westsparrow wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 1 snowflake to be exact.

meowmeowmeow :3 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Zigzagoon wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 4 snowflakes to be exact.

Strawberry.Wyne wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

Greyfire wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 3 snowflakes to be exact.

Shenanergans wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

BPlusSupernova wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up getting a pretty participation ribbon! They tried their very best. They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

Neku wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They scrap together a super cute looking snow-cozie and they end up taking second place! Holey mackerel that's cool! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

Lilbit wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They fumble around... barely making a cozie-shaped outcome and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 8 snowflakes to be exact.

zanhhh wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They find a good balance between effort and time, creating something they are proud of and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

grimjp wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They fumble around... barely making a cozie-shaped outcome and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

RiverDream wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They focus very hard and run out of time, but what they made is very cozie-accurate and they end up sitting in third place! Look at that! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Winter Chill" item (not recolorable, all species compatible) omg are you just cold or are you blushing to see me?

dragoness129 wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They take a very relaxed approach, creating a very admirable and average-skilled sculpture and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

CaeBabyBear wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with some snowflakes! ... 7 snowflakes to be exact.

styxie wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They fumble around... barely making a cozie-shaped outcome and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Beanie" item (recolorable, 3 patterns, cat&dog friendly) in this weather, you gotta keep your noggin warm!

Omiyage wrote:
You send your cozie to enter the snow-cozie making challenge...They speed away to be the first one done... and make.. something?? and they end up winning first place! WOWZA! They get rewarded for their efforts with a fancy souvenir! Please enjoy your new "Snowflakes" item (recolorable, cat&dog friendly) Way to look festive!

Last edited by fabled_ on Mon Jan 15, 2024 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I love UMA's dearly! I am an artist for cozies, and I own Flosimos! Check them out~

ImageImage
~~~~~
Image Image

Hello! I was known as daretodream12890 for years, and then dare~ eventually. I just switched to fabled, and that's been kinda my new name lately and I like it!
Please feel free to still call me dare, I don't mind at all! <3
fabled_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BPlusSupernova