📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: 📀Wermz Hallow-Realm📀 George's Wonderful Fishing Booth

Postby jpano96 » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:54 am

I cast my fishing rod into the pool!
User + ID jpano96 + 250999
Date: 10/22
Link to last entry: Here
jpano96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynicat » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:54 am

User + ID cynicat 932465
Date: 10-22
Link to last entry: Forum/viewtopic.php?p=143255059#p143255059
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    cynical
    he/she/they
    toyhouse
    pixel cats end
    mirage
Cynicat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spuert » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:55 am

User + ID spuert+1050758
Date: Oct 22
Link to last entry: Oct21

iiiVEE | any prns
buy art from my bf !!
iiiiiiii(U^ェ^U)ノ"

spuert

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lycancore » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:55 am

User + ID Lycancore 641599
Date: 10/22
Link to last entry: 10/21

he / they / lycan
queer adult
schizoid spectrum
fixating on :
dog training
Lycancore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:09 pm

Fishing Booth Results 22/10

@Benji_
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@FantasyQueen
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@hamkid

You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@xLilith
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7371 (made by opaquii)

@•boo•
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@Magnaskies
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@Umi <3
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@Vennycat
You struggle to reel in something, until you pull out a Tackle Box! How the hell is the inside not wet??

@emgeal
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@EyeOfVoid
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@ahirked
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 6 Tokens!

@Riley ♥
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@NaCl
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7364 (made by opaquii)

@casmeow
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@gnosiphobia
You suddenly pull out a Fish Burger... seriously is this pool contaminated??

@dragoness129

@onion
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Fish Plush after pulling it out, it's not real- but still cool!

@Jasmyn
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 7 Tokens!

@reshihall
You look around and notice Jessie not paying attention, maybe you could just... keep the Fishing Rod, he won't mind!

@Infailia

@Strawberry.Wyne
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 2 Tokens!

@Sixx O'Clock
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool...

@nedbit
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 9 Tokens!

@cribunni

@Pandacat101

@houndjaw
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 5 Tokens!

@Lemon Tea Rain

@Pony Waifu

@glowbringer
You see something floating on top of a water, it's a Ducky! How cute!

@NanoShark
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@_mirage_

@Transparent Cow!

@Reki.

@MVerity
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Whale Plush after pulling it out, whale what a catch!

@Ari_Thylascene

@toy20243

@echo into void
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@literal.swag.
You pull out a Bucket Hat from under the water! Did someone fall into the pool? Nah, probably just dropped it.

@jdme

@dragonstars

@woofer-moosh
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@Eevee55

@maplemaiden

@Stivkie
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@ApocalypseAxolotl
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@appleschloss
You suddenly pull out some Fish and Chips... maybe don't eat that.

@Astroreoa

@Nova-Moshi
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@Exitium
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7501 (made by Galawhim)

@ToastedCagon
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7548 (made by Magnaskies)

@OwlFall
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 3 Tokens!

@werepickle

@DanYourMan

@vada vada
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 4 Tokens!

@seiku88
Woah! That fish looks kind of messed up... maybe you could keep the Fishing Rod with Fish as a souvenir?

@dilemmaly
You watch your tackle bob in the water... until suddenly it goes under! You get a Cthulhu Plush after pulling it out. Hmmm, maybe don't stare at it for too long.

@DrBubby

@PikachuTori25

@JoyfulRam

@PandoraDiskenth

@Mossclaw3706

@ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

@nio

@snipsnops

@ylesia

@LittleWolf666

@Piine

@Ucanthandleme

@Owl-Paints

@Paint-is-forever

@sev.en

@Zeena

@marshhie

@Kitsune.

@.henloimmabirb.

@suguru

@ConfusedKing
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@Phönixfeder2000

@blizzard180

@AlatusNemeseos

@Pinkie Cooper
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7555 (made by Magnaskies)

@Apollione
You see something sparkle in the water and take a closer look... it's a Tri-Shard (Charged)!

@Viego

@snailshoes
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 10 Tokens!

@nu-metal

@magpies

@FaerieNova
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7660 (made by opaquii)

@Linsang

@PinkAngel

@glittermintfurry
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7366 (made by opaquii)

@BARBOSSA

@Pandora!

@Dizzywing

@chillociraptor

@Orien
You see something sparkle in the water and take a closer look... it's a Tri-Shard (Standard)!

@KiraKilla

@CoolKaius

@zoinks

@EatingTuna

@KingRay

@persontea

@RiverDream

@Yetaet

@Toxic Nightshade

@Raynestorms

@dollopofblue

@Layamell

@Henry

@ob0321drxzx
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #8232 (made by opaquii)

@almondkitty

@crypti-crunch

@Octavius.O

@azphen

@Nopal

@EeeeeeejDoge

@Westsparrow

@Catsplat18

@hjarta

@TheBrokenRobot

@almond.milk

@LittleWonderBean

@TheMamba

@AutumnChowsky
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@BananaSnake
You see something bobbing in the water and take a closer look... it's a Lucky Charm!

@kaisisles

@Succo d'arancia
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7394 (made by 0blivion)

@Dibabeebees
You reel in something that looks like a piece of paper, before taking a closer look... it's a Fishing Booth Photo Ticket (Night)!

@NurseMikan

@simplydriftingalong

@Ziggy Stardust

@internetbug

@ZAW526

@flicka

@mosh pit

@Scourgebane

@neurobotz

@Music_Lover

@Omiyage

@Asternaut

@Smokycandle
Uh oh, your fishing line snapped! Better ask Jessie to get you a new rod. (Fail)

@bug

@AliceMorte

@BPlusSupernova (no bp vibes in any of the wermz left :( )
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7369 (made by opaquii)

@halfwaytherefore

@Fourd

@eden;

@shadedk9
You see something bobbing in the water and take a closer look... it's a Youthful Charm!

@Xenogender

@cinerious

@Artwork-Is-Key

@Twiggy97
You see something sparkle in the water and take a closer look... it's a Tri-Shard (Charged)!

@otterbug

@annie15970

@draculize

@Little Fish

@Zanhhh

@BethRAWR

@hoof.

@vlpn

@GoldieDoggy

@styxie

@IAmUniverse

@sniffs

@mrrp

@dartist

@ShiftingFoxx

@lilymouse385

@Chip? No.
The water bubbles and a shadow appears from under the water, it's a Werm! Congratulations! Their ID is #7368(made by opaquii)

@Lunexiii

@Instantramen56

@grimjp

@Corinnander

@Boa beloved

@jpano96
You watch your tackle bob in the water until it finally goes under! Reeling it in you get 8 Tokens!

@cynicat

@spuert

@Lycancore
You pull out a Fishing Vest from under the water! Maybe someone did fall into the pool…

The Fishing Booth is now CLOSED for rolls!
Achievements can still be redeemed.

opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:20 pm

I'm redeeming an achievement!
Username + ID: Omiyage 1019775
Achievement I'm redeeming: Master Fisher
Link to Inventory:
Random music I change every few days: 🎵This for you, Clapwagon🎶
Icon CreditGreyscale CollectionSouvenirs
Thank you to those who have so kindly gifted/traded me. ^^
Imageお土産Image
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chillociraptor » Tue Oct 24, 2023 5:10 am

Username + ID: chillociraptor 1075984
Achievement I'm redeeming:
Master Fisher
Link to Inventory: Closet (ctrl+f for Hallow Realm)

Image | Image | Image
chillociraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby appleschloss » Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:21 am

Username + ID: appleschlsos 42156
Achievement I'm redeeming:
Master Fisher
(Have all 11 of the Fishing Booth items in your inventory)
Link to Inventory: My Inventory!

╭───────∘°°∘───────╮
sʜᴇ⋆ʜᴇʀ​​​​​​​​​​ ᴘᴀɴ⋆ᴀᴄᴇ ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ​​​​​
⋆ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀᴀᴅᴇ :)
╰───────°∘∘°───────╯

Image Image Image

ImageImage

Image..Image
╔⏤⏤⏤ 𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒔 ⏤⏤⏤╗
Image Image
╚⏤⏤⏤ °•. ✿ .•° ⏤⏤⏤╝
appleschloss