Fawnae Adopts Archive ✿ [Do Not Post]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Fawnae Adopts Archive ✿ [Do Not Post]

Postby jinkori » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:35 am

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

xxx‣ Fawnae [pronounced faw-nah] are a ruminant species of the Mammal kingdom hailing from the Cervidae family. Similiar in structure to a fallow deer, Fawnaes appear as lithe, slender deer with properties of the flora in their given environment. In contrast to its fallow counterpart, a Fawnae deer seems to vary in color and markings, differentiating themselves from the typical deer in the variety its flora-based genetics provide.

This is what we call... FLAVOR TEXT!!!- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

Hello, welcome to the Fawnae Adopts archive! Here, you'll find all free adopts numerically categorized, including links to their original thread + links to their owners. Please do not post forms here. We have a seperate thread regarding custom archival and ownership transfer(s).

Please do not post here. If you believe there to be an issue with the archive, please contact a member of staff privately.

Table of Contents wrote:TABLE OF CONTENTS
Listed below is the entire catalogue of our current on-oekaki adopts. Custom Fawnaes are categorized elsewhere; please refer to link directory for our Customs Archive.
- - -
ADOPTS 1-50
Last edited by Rotzalot on Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
jinkori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ADOPTS 1-50

Postby jinkori » Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:15 am

- - ------------------ ✿ -------------------- - -

ADOPTS 1-50