SoL - The Orphanage (CLOSED)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: SoL - The Orphanage

Postby TheUnsinkableShips » Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:57 am

Username: ~*Warrior Cats*~
Horse Number: 16
Species: Horse
Name: Khayara

Personality: Khayara is a very sweet little filly, who is very affectionate with her herd-mates. She is generally courteous, and respectful of her elders and leaders, overall a very kind horse. However, she is very in control of her emotions, almost never showing them on her face visibly. She keeps a straight face through most events, and so she is very patient and logical, great at solving problems.
She has a mind for quickly and efficiently find answers to questions, all backed up with viable evidence. Any statement she'll make will be based off of cold, hard, facts. She never makes any assumptions without proper investigation, which makes her a very practical and intelligent filly. She is hardly ever wrong about her assumptions either, her claims usually true and accurate. She hardly takes risks when it comes to getting to the bottom of anything.
Khayara is also very ambitious. When she puts her mind to something, she will do everything in her power (Limited as a filly) to get it done, and get it done well. Khay isn't exactly a sympathetic or compassionate filly, and if you stand in her way, she will eliminate you with any viable means. She is always ready to drop everything and do her best to be her best, always putting her best hoof forward.
Aside from all of that, she is very self-controlled and a curious little thing, which only helps during investigations, and has shown even she, who is for the most part emotion-less, has a soft side for horses younger than she. She is often seen around the nesting grounds simply talking to some pf the eggs, and has shown how nurturing she can be.
Moving on to trust, Khayara is trusting of others she trusts, but only to a certain degree. If she thinks the plan will fail, she will not take part in it. If she thinks there are any flaws in what the other is saying, she will back out. Another thing about Khayara is she is a heavy liar, almost never telling the truth. She will only tell you the truth if it makes logical sense, which isn't most of the time. She is quite a good liar too, very persuasive and manipulative. The only horses who can see past her lies are Kiseavi and Bhinabi. Her sugar-sweet polite facade she puts on fools even Ra'id.
Unfortunately, Khayara is also very pessimistic, never viewing the silver lining or optimism in anything. You'll hardly ever hear an enlightened phrase coming out of her muzzle. Her fellow her-mates will tell you how down and negative her view is on life. Khayara is very hard to understand, a complex little filly that even Bhinabi hasn't figured out yet. (454 Words)

Tell me about the foal's parents: Khayara's parents weren't a big figure in her life, often leaving the ambitious filly to her own devices. Since Khayara was such an independent foal, her sire and dam stayed out of her life. They didn't want to impair on her growing up, and fully believed in a "Fend for yourself" kind of world. They raised her tough for the year of her life, and even began weaning her earlier than most dams did. Khayara was always alone for the most part, not that she wanted it any other way.
Last edited by TheUnsinkableShips on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
▓▓ ████
▓▓ ─♔──
▓▓ ████
ImagexxxImage

𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄!
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓
▓▓▓

─────────┘
─────── 𝑺𝑾𝑰𝑴 ─ ⋯ ──
𝑰𝑵 𝑻𝑯𝑬 ▓
x
▒▒▒▒▒▒
┌──┐┌─┐
└──┘└─┘

██

██
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ▓
𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐊! ─
┌─────────────┐

Hello there!
Call me Ships <3
I love drawing, horses,
and writing! If there's a
fandom, I'm probably in it,
and would love to chat
about it! Just pm!

└─────────────┘

Image Image
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
█ 𝐀𝐈𝐑
┌───────────┐
k~f - errp - rise - vok
boer - link - link - ©

└───────────┘
TheUnsinkableShips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:01 am

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Horse Number: #013
Name: Talzda

Personality:
Very quick trust, too quick in the opinions of some of the adults of the herd. Highly rambunctious and can often be found charging round after the other foals with a squeal of delight. She can play a little bit too rough and often finds herself getting in trouble for hurting another foal. Talzda is a fiery little filly with a personal hatred of being told what to do and what not to do. Generally most of the time she wont listen to her elders and nor will she respect them, there are some exceptions to this of course.

Being an orphan is hard and has lead to bigger foals picking on her which in turn results in fights. Strangely enough Talzda has started to learn how to win these fights or at the very least, come out with less cuts & bruises .

While Talzda might not be the smartest filly to ever live? She certainly is creative and learns new things extremely fast. Taking time to work out how she should put the new things into practice out in the world. Sometimes there are days when Talzda thinks the world is doing its best to knock her down until she wont get back up again. She faces those days head on and will fight viciously to keep her place even if it means another might lose theirs. Talzda isn't a vicious little one who likes nothing more than hurting others but nor is she is the type to let others walk all over her.

It's more of a she's learned just what others are capable of and has adapted herself to combat that. Talzda knows when it's time to stop. She can't always come out on top even though she'd very much enjoy that, so she bides her time and waits for the perfect moment to strike.

Tell me about the foal's parents:
Talzda's parents were powerful and kind horses. A beautiful golden mare with a mane that gleamed like moonlight under the usual layer of grime and a stallion of a deep red color. They were her world and she was theirs, a beautiful darling foal who they hoped would do great things in the future. The mare went by the name of Kharivva. A wise and beautiful mare if perhaps a little frailer than most her age.

WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:08 pm

Username jesdar16
Horse Number #12
Species Horse
Age 2 years
Name Luma (means "feather")
Herd Tsiranoka Herd
Herd Position Foal

Personality
Luma is a very skittish filly, she sees everything in a totally different (and scarier) way. She spooks at many things and relies heavily on others to keep her safe. She is stressed out easily and is also incredibly shy. She hates the spotlight and will do almost anything to wiggle her way out of it. Luma is very quiet in general, she rarely speaks and prefers to be unnoticed.
She attaches easily and can become quite clingy, using her friend as a personal bodyguard. She has a strange fear of rabbits and whenever she sees one she freaks out completely. When she is in a state of complete panic like this it is very difficult to bring her back down to earth. She can lose control of herself easily when something scary happens, even remotely.
Luma is definitely a follower, she will do anything anyone tells her and prefers having them make the decisions for her rather than her deciding for herself. She lets herself be bossed around out of fear of being rude or disrespectful. Luma is a very tense filly,
she's very alert all the time trying to determine what is a threat to her and what isn't. She rarely allows herself a chance to just relax as she is always afraid of something.
She is very jumpy as well, she needs to spend a good long time in a location to feel one hundred percent comfortable with it.
She relies heavily on her herd to keep her safe and uses it to give her comfort.
Luma is a good friend, she is intelligent and kind, and very gentle. She's not very social so she does not know how to act around other horses that she's not familiar with. She hates making mistakes and will mentally beat herself up for it. Luma acts like she is physically attached to someone she trusts and will almost never leave their side.

Luma's Parents
Luma's first herd disappeared a few months after she was born, before she was due to wean. The loss of her mother too early was really what caused most of Luma's skittish personality. Her parents simply disappeared, Luma wasn't entirely sure what happened to them. She woke up one morning and they were gone. The rest of her herd too. After a while Meara found her. Luma refused to believe that her own mother and father would abandon her but as time went on she couldn't believe any other reason. Luckily with friends to attach to she found a way to cope.
Luma's mother was like a ray of sunshine through a cloudy sky. She was very gentle and sweet, she always knew what was best for her daughter and the rest of the herd, even though she wasn't the lead mare. She was a close friend of the lead mare and gave advice often. Her father was the lead stallion of the herd. He was incredibly protective and loved each and every horse in the herd fiercely, willing to give his life for them. They were the perfect parents.
One day the herd was grazing peacefully in the grasses. The stallion's ears were perked and his head raised as he scanned the horizon. The herd spent most of the day grazing along, eventually reaching a small watering hole and finally resting at a large rock.
The last Luma remembers of her parents was falling asleep in the shadow of the rock between her mother's legs.
The next morning, they were all gone.

Story
Luma traveled for a long while after she had lost her parents. She had awoken to find her herd gone and their scent stale. There was no trace of them. She walked in circles, her head low, her ears drooping. She was hungry and sad, her mother was gone. She jumped at every little thing that caught her attention. But none of them were her mother's gentle face.
A few months later..
"Hello?" A soft voice called. Luma whinnied and whirled around, looking for the voice.
"Momma?"
"I'm sorry, I'm not your mother." The owner of the voice stepped into view. It was a light colored alicorn mare with white patches.
Yellow and white blended wings flowed from her back and a long purple horn jutted from her head.
"I'm Meara. You look lost, little one. Where is your mother?"
"I.. I don't know. I woke up one morning a long time ago and she was gone." Luma trotted quickly over to the nice mare. Meara delicately touched her muzzle to the filly's head.
"Come with me, little one. I have a herd of foals I'd like you to meet. You can stay with us until you are adopted by a new herd."
"But I don't want a new herd, I want my momma!" Luma said, flipping her tiny tail.
"I'm sorry, but your mother probably won't come back." Meara said gently, herding the little filly in the direction of her foal herd.
"I miss my momma."
"I know you do. But you are older now. You will be able to live without her. I see you have for the past year." Meara looked at the two year old filly as she lead her into the foal herd.
"By the way, what is your name, little one?"
"Luma. I'm Luma." The filly said, her eyes sparkling now that she was no longer alone

Lines by Aika - 愛佳
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round 2 Results

Postby Keen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:13 am

Round 2 Results

A couple forms were edited after the end time which would normally disqualify them. However, I realize that I had not actually written down the end time anywhere officially. The forms will not be disqualified this round, but in all future rounds, ANY edit after the end time posted on the main event page will disqualify the form, no matter what the edit was for.

iStarz & Everly:
Horse: 002
Character development: 503 Words
The personality section was a bit choppy, as if there were several bits just thrown in.
The section on her parents was extremely short and does not have any sort of detail.
There was also no formatting to speak of, which is not a requirement, but it would have shown effort.

Unfortunately I cannot award you the foal this round. I would like to see more effort put into the form.

~*Warrior Cats*~:
Horse: 016
Character development: 456 Words
While I cannot place my finger on where exactly the contradictions lie in the personality section, I feel that they are there. However, I believe that this is intentional based on the final line of the section.
The parent section is a bit confusing, as an orphan is either abandoned or their parents are deceased. Perhaps expound on this more in the future?

All in all I like the effort put into the form. Congrats! Foal 016 is yours!

Queen Chrysalis:
Horse: 013
Character development: 308 Words
Both the personality and parents sections were nice to read. The foal's personality meshed well and makes sense. The parents seem like great horses and the picture you painted of a perfect world for them is sad, since you know it did not happen.
I like the character you have created. Congrats, foal 013 is yours!

Jesdar16:
Horse: 012
Character development: 322 Words
The only thing I can complain about with this form is that if a foal is abandoned before they are weaned, they die. Other than that, everything looks great!
The story including Meara was a nice touch.

Congrats! Foal 012 is yours!
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round 3 Begins

Postby Keen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:13 am

Round 3 has Begun!

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round 3 Closed, Round 4 Begins

Postby Keen » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:42 am

Round 3 had no entrants.

Round 4 is now open!

-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Isabella- » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:14 am

Username: Isabella45
Horse Number: 003
Horse Name: Aderyn
Name Meaning: "bird"
Herd: Zelimir Herd

Personality:

Aderyn is a gentle, kindhearted, compassionate filly with the best of intentions.
She always wants to help her friends, and she sets out with the best of intentions but sometimes her plans go wrong and things go the opposite of the way she planned. She never means for these accidents to happen but they just do and though she laughs it off and jokes about being clumsy it really hurts deep down and she is often left feeling like she can't do anything right.
But she is resilient and bounces back. The hurt is still there but she pushes it aside, not wanting to bother anyone with her problems.
She would like to share her heart with someone, but she always feels like it would inconvenience another horse or be selfish of her to spill out her problems. Other horses have them too, after all.
Aderyn is bright and bubbly, so few horses would guess that deep down she struggles with self-worth. Due to having been abandoned as a foal, and the mistakes she seems prone to, she often wonders if she is really worth anything and if anyone will ever see worth in her.
Aderyn is a clever filly and can charm you easily. She uses words cleverly and can be sweet as pie. She sometimes employs these talents to smooth things over if her friends are arguing or to win over a difficult horse.
She also has a big imagination. She likes to imagine what her life might be, what her life might have been. She likes to imagine whole worlds that she wished exist. Sometimes, it is in the worlds in her mind that she feels truly accepted.
She is a romantic at heart but is often too embarrassed to let it show.
She is not the most patient of fillies, liking things to happen quickly and not liking having to wait for events to happen, or even worse, to get answers to things she regards as important.
She can be a bit of a tease, but she tries to be very careful with her teasing that she is laughing with the subject, not at them. When embarrassed she will often joke about her own faults to hide her unease. Or, if she is frightened, she may start joking then to hide her fear. She believes a little humor can be useful in many situations.
Though a social filly at heart, Aderyn also enjoys sneaking off to her secret places. Here she can think things over, and though she would never admit it, she will talk to her imaginary woodland friends, talking out her problems and hurts with the friends she knows will always listen and never judge or hurt her.
Though loyal to her friends a part of her, the part that is still a foal who has been left by her parents wondering what she did, always seems to hold something back, never sure if she should risk it all and maybe be hurt.
Though she is only trying to protect herself, in doing this she doesn't realize that she isn't putting much faith in her friends and is probably causing a rift in her relationships, even if it is only on her side.
Sometimes she finds that she actually feeds her insecurity, unintentionally, but effective just the same. Sometimes she doesn't even realize she is doing it.
Maybe someday she will learn how to see herself more clearly, and not just as she thinks others see her, but for now she is still young with time to work things out and mature.

Parents:
Aderyn's parents had a complicated life, so maybe Aderyn was never meant to have an easier one. Her mother was a beautiful mare with a blood red coat and onyx mane and tail. Splashed along her legs were snow white markings, contrasting against the red of her coat and black of her hair. She was elegant, perfect. No, not quite perfect. Her flaws were not in her appearance, they ran much deeper. As beautiful as she was, she was hardhearted and cruel. A lead mare she used fear and intimidation tactics to keep the mares of the herd obedient. She'd never had a foal before Aderyn. Aderyn's father was a lone stallion who liked freedom and had no wish to be bossed around by a lead mare, especially one such as Aderyn's mother. Aderyn came as a surprise and when she was born her mother took care of her begrudgingly, as if it was a chore she would just as soon skip altogether. Aderyn grew up feeling unloved. She met her father only briefly. He had come to see her mother, but upon seeing Aderyn left abruptly. Aderyn's mother ignored her for some time after that and Aderyn felt as if she was being punished for something, though she didn't know what. Aderyn was dependent on her mother longer than some foals, not being weaned until nearly five months old.
That was when it happened. Her mother told her to go to sleep one night as the herd was settling down, showed her a place among the grass. Aderyn, fully trusting, laid down and slept. When she woke the next morning her herd, and her mother, were gone. They had moved on, leaving only trampled ground in their wake.
No one had stopped the herd from leaving Aderyn, now that she was weaned they couldn't challenge her mother's decision, not that anyone would dare to anyway.
Aderyn tried to follower their trail, but failed. She was tired and hot, then she came across her father.
She told him the whole story, and he listened, seeming unimpressed.
When she was done he simply shrugged and said it was her dam's choice whether to keep her or not, and he, being a stallion, had no business raising a foal.
Then he turned and left.
His comment stun. Aderyn's mother had taken the coward's way out, but her father had rejected her to her face.
So she was left alone in the grasslands with nowhere to go.
It was Maera who found her and took her in. Aderyn was scared at first, but got used to the alicorn. She wanted to stay with her forever, but Maera gently explained that she needed to be with a herd, raised in the environment she was meant to be in, by a family.
Aderyn was sad, but Maera placed her in Nirav's herd. The kind stallion and his mares made Aderyn feel at home and she eventually grew to like them a great deal, though it may be some time before she gives any horse her full trust again.
A part of her still has a special place in her heart for Maera who was the first to show her the kind of love a mother should give her foal.
Last edited by -Isabella- on Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Username: Keen
Horse Number: 008
Name: Titalī
Pronunciation: tee-TAH-lee
Meaning: Butterfly
Nickname: Ali
Herd: Hynder Herd
Herd Position: Foal

Personality

Young Titalī is a gentle, soft-spoken little filly. Her mother named her after the
pretty, delicate butterfly because she was indeed the same as the tiny crea-
ture. She is small, even smaller than fillies months younger than she is. She
does not speak much, and when she does she has a soft, gentle voice. She ab-
solutely never loses her temper or raises her voice, but instead tends to avoid
conflict. She seems so fragile, but underneath that exterior is a strong, deter-
mined, stubborn little heart. She dislikes conflict, but she will stand her ground
if she needs to.

Though she loved her parents dearly, and still does, she has not had enough ex-
perience with other horses to know how she feels about them. She trusts slowly
and loves with everything she has once it is earned. She is still too young to
really understand the feelings that flow through her, but as she ages she will
come to know what they mean.

She mistrusts easier than she trusts, even if she does not remember why this is
so until she is quite a bit older, living with her own herd. When she returned to
the little herd of foals with Meara after her parents died, she did not know
what to think of the group. Her family had been the only horses she knew in
her short life, so she had never seen horses so small before. She tends to keep
to herself when the foals all go out to the fields to play. Meara tries to encour-
age her to reach out to the other foals and make friends with a few, but Ali
knows that they will all leave her eventually. She has already seen it happen
with a couple others and she does not want to risk learning to like someone
just for them to leave her, just like her parents did.

As she lays in the tall, dry grasses, watching the other foals play with each
other, she wishes she were brave enough to join them, but at the same time
she knows she never will. She is very careful with her heart, not trusting any-
one unless she knows it is safe. She is beginning to soften towards Meara, the
caretaker of the orphaned foal herd. But it has been over a month since she
arrived with the Alicorn and Meara wonders if the little filly will ever be able
to open up and make friends like a normal horse. Ali wishes sometimes that
she could make friends like the others do, but most of the time she is content
to lay by herself and watch the creatures around her. She loves soft, fluffy ani-
mals like rabbits and squirrels. She loves beautiful ones like butterflies and
birds. She wishes there were more of the animals around, but they seem to be
scarce around where she lives, and this makes her sad. One day she hopes to
be able to travel to where there are more animals to meet, even if she may
never get to know them very well.

512 words

Her Parents

Ali lived with her parents in the prairie near where the tiny stream came trick-
ling out of the old, burned forest. There was a bit of shade here and a place to
drink, even if the water was not very clean. She was so happy for the seven
months that she spent with her sire and her dam. They were the only ones in
their small herd, but Ali liked it that way. Her sire told her of some of the other
herds, about how they had so many horses all in one place. She did not think
that sounded nice at all.

They slept under a stand of dead trees near the stream. One night Ali and her
parents were huddled together, sound asleep. Suddenly a loud screech and then
a series of howls woke her up, her heart pounding as she leaped to her tiny
hooves. She screech had come from the owl that lived in the tree over their
heads, but the howls... A large pack of huge wolves stood at the treeline,
hackles raised and slaver on their jaws. Ali was petrified with fear, but her sire
lunged to place himself between the wolves and his family.

The wolf in the front of the pack, a big, gray, skinny thing, snarled and charged
at him. The rest of the pack followed. There were so many that Ali could not
count them. What were these creatures? She had never seen nor heard of
them before. Her mother whinnied in fear as the alpha wolf tore at the brave
stallion, tearing his hide in many places. It did not take long for the horse to
be brought to his knees. When he went down, Ali's mother screamed in fury
and charged at the wolves.

Suddenly a huge shadow passed over Ali and she looked up. She uttered not a
word as a beautiful horse with wings and a horn landed in between her and the
wolves. Ali could see that both of her parents were on the ground in a heap.
What was all that red stuff on them and the wolves? She didn't know. She was
too afraid to move or speak. She watched the winged horse do something with
her horn that made the wolves run away yelping and yipping.

Everything after that seemed to run together in her memory when she thought
back on it later. The flying horse told her that her name was Meara. She re-
membered walking slowly behind Meara... She remembered looking at the wet,
red coats of her parents.

Why won't they get up now? The wolves are gone.

-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:25 am

Username: iStarz
Horse Number: #2
Name: Suda

When you first meet Suda, she can come off as tomboyish and headstrong. While she can sometimes be short-tempered when things don't go her way, Suda is also very free-spirited and likes to be adventurous. Discovering new things and learning all she can. However, sometimes her curiosity and her intellect get her into trouble, that she usually tries to get out of by using that said intellect.
Suda is usually a bundle of energy, eager to seek out anything and everything in her small world. She wants to expand her life and get out of this lityle bubble of hers. Suda has an extreme and intense desire to focus on the details of her immediate interests. She can be overly particular in things that matter to her, and some may say that she can be considered fussy, but this is only because she is attracted to knowledge and is very curious. Suda can be very lax in things that she doesnt care much about, but she always strives to complete tasks to her standards. She is very thorough, and the things she takes interest in are of great importance to her. However she can become a bit inconsitiant when it comes to things she enjoys and things she doesn't.
Suda can sometimes find it hard to express herself, but she usually doesnt much care about what others think of her. She is always fairly stubborn and set in her ways not liking to change her perspective except when forced. Suda is mostly shy and is fairly nervous around horses she doesnt know. She has been known to sometimes act irrationally around strangers and do drastic thing to get the approval of others she likes, while this is not common, it does happen occationally, usually around Rojan.
Suda can sometimes be explained as a bit high maintenance, she needs something to constantly occupy her mind. She can be defiant, and maybe a bit overbearing when it comes to things hes is passionate about, she is very opinionated and sometimes it seems like she enjoys arguing her point. Suda is also still a youngster, and she loves to just enjoy life and play with the other orphans. She is a bit of a spitfire that shows when she wants to play.
Suda dreams of the day she will be adopted by someone who will love her and take care of her. As Suda has grown up, her motherly instincts have taken a larger priority in her personality and when she is an adult she will be an amazing mom, giving her foals a life that she hasn't really had. Finally, when she is completely comfortable around someone, they learn that Suda is very delicate with everything and everyone she comes in contact with, and the amazing part is she is still fairly young. Her wisdom and grace are amazing for her age. She seems to always be optimistic and see only the good in everything and everyone. She hardly ever makes any sort of mistake, but when she does she doesn't let it bother her. She is very affectionate and loving and likes to take everyone under her wing. She enjoys offering help, even to someone who doesnt need it. She likes to make others happy and hates seeing them sad.
(549 words)

Suda's mom and dad were once kind and carring towarders her when she was fairly young. Taking to her every need and whim as quickly as possible. Life was wonderful for her in those first few months with her parents. But almost as soon as she became more independent, they became uninvolved with her. Her parents learned of a second foal that was on its way to them. They still cared for Suda, however, she began to feel neglected. Taking to running off for hours at a time without them being worried about her. Once the new foal was hatched and they learned of its gender, a colt, things started to get drastically worse in Suda's eyes. She felt they had
neglected her even further and eventually she wondered off on her own when a scout found her and brought her to Meara. However, when she hadnt returned a few jours later, her parents got worried and looked for her, but they never could find their darling daughter.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:15 am

The 4th round of the Orphanage for the Opening Event ends in just over 14 hours! Don't miss the deadline!

-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me