SoL - The Stallion Run (CLOSED)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: SoL - The Bachelor Grounds

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:14 am

Aaaaaa thank you Keen! I'll blame the punctuation errors on the fact I was up late working on it. The double sentence is probably because I was writing on a word counter site and bringing the writing over to my form bit by bit XD
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:23 am

Username: ABeardedDragon
Horse Number: #10
Species: Horse
Name: Vashkar

Personality:
502 words
While Vashkar may not be as wicked as his ancestors, he is by no means kind. A bitter stallion with a cold heart, only ever warmed by his fiery will to be the best. Too proud for his own good, he is quick to show off and will steal any mare whenever he has the chance. He is constantly chasing power, his one wish being that his name strikes fear into the hearts of any other herd. This stallion thinks he is bigger and stronger than he truly is, never stopping to double check his chances before taking on a fight. Vashkar doesn't wait for stragglers, in his herd, the weak are a burden and are left behind to fend for themselves. Most would think that the lead mare would stand against him, but she doesn't; it's unknown if this is because she is as cold as him or if he has completely crushed her spirit with his strong will. Prone to bursts of anger, Vashkar may just turn on anyone who opposes him, his own mares included. The herd thinks that is his only reason to constantly move the herd is his sense of adventure, but in fact, his secret is that he feels insecure and paranoid when not on the move, as if his mares are more likely to be stolen by bachelors. Vashkar runs from feeling vulnerable at all costs as there's nothing more the stallion hates than feeling like a helpless colt. If he isn't in control, he will panic. He comes first before anyone else, unless the life of a herd member is in danger.

Some positive things can be said about him. Being brave and eager to fight means he is a great protector, yet he also puts himself in overly risky situations where his life is at stake. On the rare occasion that he does realise the errors of his ways, Vashkar is quite regretful. It's not unheard of for him to ease up on his herd for a few days. Sometimes he even disappears in the night to think to himself, returning whenever he feels like it. Wanting to keep his mares' confidence in him, he refuses to show his soft, hurting side when something goes wrong. Only the lead mare will ever hear him open up and ramble about his self doubts and troubles. What he won't reveal is his uncontrollable need for attention, so sometimes he will lead a mare away in secret to comfort him and to groom each other. It's rare to see Vashkar with a dirty coat for too long, as one of his top priorities is to keep himself attractive to the mares. When confronted outside of a fight, this stallion is fairly honest and will freely express his opinions, even if they are a little controversial. His head is in the clouds a lot of the time, dreaming about everything he wants to achieve. As such, he actually doesn't get a lot of this done in reality.

What part did his Ancestors play in the war?
337 words
At the time before the war, most believed that Vashkar's ancestor, Sindaru, was a kind-hearted stallion who welcomed all with an open heart. Mares and foals were allowed to join him, no matter what. Some rumoured he took in struggling bachelors and let colts stay a little longer than usual. He would never steal a mare, though he may try persuade her to join his loving herd, his family. Popular across all of Arraspel, he was an inspiration to many young stallions wanting to start a herd. Some believed he would be a legend told to young foals in the distant future. They were right. But for all the wrong reasons.

When the first attacks came, Sindaru mysteriously disappeared with his herd; only to later be found to fighting alongside Kṣamatā. He had helped to plan this war in his lust for power. Only in the war was his true side revealed. Those he took in and promised to protect were forced to fight, those who tried to leave were subjected to a brutal show of dominance of Sindaru. All along, he was taking in horses to build a formidable force that would crush anyone who tried to fight him. As the war started to fade, resistance against him grew stronger. Sindaru faced death in the last battle he would ever see and as he begged his herd for help, they stood back and watched. The cruel stallion managed to flee, but not without severe injuries. Alone, he was filled with rage. Sindaru was presumed dead from his wounds. That was until his former herd members started to vanish. Sindaru had silently been taking his revenge. When he came for the last mare of his herd, who was expecting his foal from months before, her new stallion was well aware of the threat she faced. He managed to fight off Sindaru, who then left to live in solitude, somewhere unheard of in Arraspel. Sindaru is long since deceased, but the one surviving mare foaled, continuing Sindaru's legacy.

Story:
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round 3 Results - Week 3

Postby Keen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:50 am

Round 3 Results

ABeardedDragon
Character development: 502 words
There was one contradiction in your personality section. You say near the beginning that "the weak are a burden and are left behind to fend for themselves" but later that "He comes first before anyone else, unless the life of a herd member is in danger."
You will also need to change his age to at least 5 years old, as a 4 year old is still considered a colt.
Other than these points, I enjoyed the personality and the history and look forward to seeing how you develop him more.
Congrats, #010 is yours!
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:56 am

Thank you! I'll change him to five years old. c:
Yeah, I'm not sure how to put what I meant for that into words but it sort of makes sense in the way I have it in my head; he'll protect healthy horses in a bad situation, but he won't help a sick foal who won't get better or wait for a horse with a permanent leg injury?
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:00 am

Ah I see! Makes sense that way.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:05 am

Round 4 - Week 4 has begun!

Since this week is short, the word minimum for the personality section is reduced to 300!

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:30 pm

X

[img]Image%20Here[/img]
╔══════════╗

◦ ♡ THE OWNER ♡ ◦

Username:
    Kagome963
Owner or Non-Owner?:
    Non-Owner
Horse:
    Number 4
Level Of Appeal:
    I havent really
    tried out for any Stallions
    due to favoring
    the darker colors, but
    number 4 has really
    caught my attention.

╚══════════╝
    "Go through the fences. We go in, kill them all!"
      -Blayze

◦ ♡ THE BACHELOR ♡ ◦
[img]GIF%20HERE[/img]

Name:
      Blayze
    Origin and Meaning:
      American meaning "Spitfire".
    NickName:
      None
    Personality:
      Blayze is shown to be a cunning, cruel, savage, brutal and highly intelligent man who is a determined survivor and a strong leader to those in his group. He is prone to psychopathically anger fueled adrenaline which, combined with his utter lack of mercy, makes him a dangerous physical opponent.

Blayze is played off a facade of a congenial stallion, but, in reality, was a volatile and depraved sociopath and a cold-blooded murderer. He was a smooth talker, easily able to talk his way out of situations using his "charm", and was able to use his manipulative abilities to coerce others into doing his own bidding. He was obsessed with protecting the ones that he cared about by taking charge and doing what he saw as the only way of survival for his herd, which included killing anyone who was a potential threat to them without hesitation.
    What part did his Ancestors play in the war?:
      TXT
    Story:
      Txt

HUGE WIP
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:54 am

image (2).jpg
image (2).jpg (9.18 KiB) Viewed 52 times

User: Nightsong-Shadowclan
Name: Mijad (Glory in Arabic)

Personality: Mijad is a calm stallion, and very caring. Having been born after the Great War, he is not as troubled as most, and more carefree.

History: Mijad was born to a mare named Ohio,
after her herd had abandoned her because she was ugly according to them. Later on, Ohio and her colt were taken in by another stallion, one just starting his herd. After the stallion had many mares, he decided that he needed a name for his herd. Many mare and their foals gave beautiful names, but Ohio's colt said something that destroyed every other idea the others had. It was Alahad Amjd, The Ones of Glory. The whole herd decided that liked this, and the herd stallion walked to the young colt.
"Thank you. Beacuse of this, I name you Mijad, in honor if today." 3 years later, Mijad was grown and set off to make his own herd, his own Glory Ones.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round 4 Results - Week 4

Postby Keen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:25 am

Round 4 Results

Kagome963
Character development: 147 words
Unfortunately the Personality section did not meet the word minimum of 300 words. The form was also incomplete. Feel free to try again in Round 5!

Nightsong
Character development: 25 words
Unfortunately the Personality section did not meet the word minimum of 300 words. The form was also incomplete. Feel free to try again in Round 5!

-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SoL - Stallion Run

Postby Keen » Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:29 am

Round 5 - Week 5 has begun!

This is the LAST round for the Stallion Run!

-Sharp-as-Night

-Bastian Hallix

Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me