๐Ÿ“€Wermz Hallow-Realm๐Ÿ“€ The Lab

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:17 pm

quick nav wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

you wrote:you have stumbled upon a decrepit castle, ancient walls propped up by far more recent-looking aperture. inside, there is a lot of hustle and bustle.

frankenwerm rules !

i posted a refresher on the results post, but here is a detailed account of franken do's and franken don'ts !

• frankenwermz cannot breed with any other wermz. they are completely unavailable, and this will not change.
    โ€ˆ
  • frankenwermz cannot be traded, sold, swapped, or given away for any kind of gain. this includes art trades, CS pets, "gift for gift", or any other kind of back and forth exchange. users caught attempting to evade this rule will have their frankenwermz permanently revoked and be disqualified from ever receiving more in raffles or IF there was another edition of the event.
    โ€ˆ
  • because of their trading restrictions, frankenwermz may not be transferred out of wermz or copied into other UMAs/adoptables/species. you may create unofficial AUs of your frankenwermz as much as you'd like, but they may not be transferred in any official capacity. artists cannot be paid to recreate your frankenwerm as another species.
    โ€ˆ
  • you may not create unofficial frankenwerm wermz/OCs. this does not mean you may not create a stitched together, freaky werm and call it frankenstein. you just may not create one using existing frankenwerm nonstandard limbs/patterns, and/or refer to any OC as part of the frankenwermz.

rules for all sections of the lab:

• all CS and wermz rules apply. your account must be over 2 months old to participate.
    โ€Šโ€†
  • please thoroughly read all rules, as there will be no editing allowed. any edited or reposted posts will be disqualified with no second chances.
    โ€Šโ€†
  • please do not edit the base forms, or your forms will be void.

Last edited by ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ on Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:17 pm

โ€‰โ€…โ€‰โ€„
the operating room

you wrote:in this large room, there are piles and piles of... strange shapes... in strange colors, like laundry strewn about. lording over it all is an absolutely gigantic werm, strange and yet - familiar, actually - wait, is that -?

frank wrote:"welcome to the yard sale. i've got all these leftover parts from last year's fiasco -
some of our hunters were extremely overzealous. like they had something to prove.
you can take a quick look around, but i don't have all day."

frankenwerm rules !

i posted a refresher on the results post, but here is a detailed account of franken do's and franken don'ts !

• frankenwermz cannot breed with any other wermz. they are completely unavailable, and this will not change.
    โ€ˆ
  • frankenwermz cannot be traded, sold, swapped, or given away for any kind of gain. this includes art trades, CS pets, "gift for gift", or any other kind of back and forth exchange. users caught attempting to evade this rule will have their frankenwermz permanently revoked and be disqualified from ever receiving more in raffles or IF there was another edition of the event.
    โ€ˆ
  • because of their trading restrictions, frankenwermz may not be transferred out of wermz or copied into other UMAs/adoptables/species. you may create unofficial AUs of your frankenwermz as much as you'd like, but they may not be transferred in any official capacity. artists cannot be paid to recreate your frankenwerm as another species.
    โ€ˆ
  • you may not create unofficial frankenwerm wermz/OCs. this does not mean you may not create a stitched together, freaky werm and call it frankenstein. you just may not create one using existing frankenwerm nonstandard limbs/patterns, and/or refer to any OC as part of the frankenwermz.

PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY. IF YOUR FORM IS NOT CORRECTLY FILLED OUT, IT WILL NOT BE VALID.

this year, there is only one form to fill out. every part of the form must be filled out correctly to receive your frankenwerm, and forms may not be edited after posting !

PLEASE BE AWARE. this will NOT be available throughout the event. i am going to need time to create all these wermz !!
frankenforms will close on the rollover INTO october 14th !

instructions wrote:
  • every section of the form has a specific number of options.
  • if any portion of the form is left BLANK, i will be RANDOMLY SELECTING the outcome. if you INTEND to leave a spot empty and have no limb in that place, PLEASE SELECT "0".
    NOTE: there is NO 0 option for the BODY or COLOR sections, and the result will be randomly selected if you write 0 there.
  • every user may have ONE LIMB OF THEIR CHOICE. if you would like to guarantee a specific limb from last year, you may enter its name instead of a number in that limb's place.
    NOTE: if you enter MORE THAN ONE specific limb name, EVERY name will be treated as a blank and it will be randomly rolled.
    NOTE: if you know which limb you want but are unsure of its name, please feel free to reach out and ask me what it's called for your form.
  • if you successfully built a frankenwerm last year, you may claim a BONUS TRAIT by selecting "yes" and listing the ID number of the werm YOU BUILT. the list can be found HERE if you do not know the ID of the werm (due to gifting away or other reason).
    NOTE: this is not the eyebrow. the eyebrow is not available at all this year. or ever again

i am once again urging you to read the form carefully and ensure that every part of it is filled out as outlined. here is an example form to reference !!

example wrote:i would like to build a werm !
username + ID: example 3285920000

head: 4
left leg: 0
left arm: 6
body: 3
right arm: 3
right leg: 4
tail: saluki
6 colors: black, white, red, black, yellow, blue
true or false?: false

returning user bonus trait ?: yes
last year werm ID: 1999
Last edited by ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ on Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:35 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ » Fri Oct 06, 2023 3:18 pm

โ€‰โ€…โ€‰โ€„
the dining hall

frank wrote:"oh, welcome, yet another unusual face. i certainly hope you're here to help me get rid of these freeloaders who wouldn't leave my lab after i brought them to life. what ? you're just looking around ? well, how about you convince some of these creatures to leave with you when you go."

in this section of the lab, you may enter raffles to take home one of frank's lab experiments ! frank wants them all gone, will you take one with you ?

rules wrote:
  • you may post for each raffle ONCE. do not edit your forms, or they will be void.
  • you may only win one werm for this event, if you win one raffle you will not be allowed to enter the rest ! (there are not very many available ! and i'm going to be busy with frankenwermz.)

there are no more raffles.
everyone has gone to bed.
Last edited by ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ on Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:21 pm, edited 13 times in total.
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ€‰โ€…โ€‰โ€„
the observatory

you wrote:you've either gone exploring out of curiousity, been shooed away from the worktable by frank, or attempted to get away from all the hustle and bustle downstairs. however you got here, you've found yourself on a balcony at the top of a tower, surrounded by boxes, maps, and telescopes. you approach a telescope curiously, and there appears to be a note about... purchasing the moon ? interesting. there's a place to insert your tokens nearby... you wonder what will happen if you try to buy the moon.
probably nothing, right ?

waning crescent moon 2 tokens
waning crescent moon (harvest) 2 tokens
waning crescent moon (blue) 3 tokens

third quarter moon 2 tokens
third quarter moon (harvest) 2 tokens
third quarter moon (blue) 3 tokens

full moon 2 tokens
full moon (harvest) 2 tokens
full moon (blue) 3 tokens

waxing gibbous moon 2 tokens
waxing gibbous moon (harvest) 2 tokens
waxing gibbous moon (blue) 3 tokens

first quarter moon 2 tokens
first quarter moon (harvest) 2 tokens
first quarter moon (blue) 3 tokens

new moon 2 tokens
new moon (harvest) 2 tokens
new moon (blue) 3 tokens
cheese moon 2 tokens
cheese moon (bitten) 1 token
โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†โ€†โ€‚โ€‰โ€‹โ€†

drop earring 1 token
hoop earring 1 token
ring earring 1 token
star earring 1 token
stud earring 1 token
tiny stud earring 1 token

ITEM PURCHASE FORMS:
Code: Select all
[color=#0040FF][b]i'm... buying the moon ?[/b][/color]
[b]username AND ID:[/b] user + ID
[b]item(s):[/b] item(s) name + quantity
[b]total cost:[/b] in tokens
[b]token balance before:[/b] #
[b]token balance after:[/b] #

reminder: do not edit ANY lab forms. all EDITED FORMS are VOID.

aha ! now you've got it. after you enjoy spending some time shoving tokens into the slot and watching the machine whirl around, producing small capsules containing... photos of the moon ? ... you discover another interesting box off to the side. it rattles and jingles when you shake it around, but it's far too big to steaโ€” er. carry downstairs to ask frank about.

you've never seen frank come up here. you know he's busy playing god or whatever.
will he notice if you try and take something from the box ?

looks like he noticed... there's a money slot basically stapled to the side of this box now, crammed into the opening, and a hatch at the bottom where earrings can fall out. guess you can buy those too now !

special deal wrote:
you may also buy ONE FULL SET of the earring items for a discounted 3 tokens. just put in your form that you are purchasing "EARRING SET"

drop earring
hoop earring
ring earring
star earring
stud earring
tiny stud earring

reach inside the jewelry box wrote:
you may reach inside the box ONCE PER DAY. pick one of the three options for How you reach inside !

• [QUICK] - quickly reach in and grab something
  • [PICKY] - rummage around for the perfect thing
  • [CURIOUS] - try and peek inside the box

please wait for me to reserve a post at or close to rollover before posting for the next day, or your posts WILL BE VOID.
Last edited by ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ on Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:14 pm, edited 13 times in total.
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

frank's notes

here is where you can find a catalogue of results from lab activities !

frankenwermz wrote:results
career board

jewelry box wrote:[*]oct 16
[*]oct 17
[*]oct 18
[*]oct 19
[*]oct 20
[*]oct 21
[*]oct 22

frankenwerm rules !

โ€ˆ
    โ€ˆ
    โ€ˆ
Last edited by ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘ on Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:41 pm, edited 11 times in total.
ิั”ังัปำ†า“ื•ั“ิ‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me