โœฆ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ€ข a HTTYD RP; Open!โœฆ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

โœฆ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ€ข a HTTYD RP; Open!โœฆ

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:11 pm

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ

๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
discussion

๐€ world which lives in peace and prosperity, co-existing with dragons. Sure, here and there they have dealt with foes and dragons that opposed to this idea. Large, Scaled creatures of agility and strength- Feared by many.
New Berk was different. Although once a judgmental, hateful community of dragons, they had grown to tolerate them and even gain dragons as companions.
To this day, they had peacefully co existed. Until hunters.. those who opposed to the idea of dragon allies and felt compelled to power and treasure than a peaceful society, had planned to overcome New Berk.

โ€ข โ€”โ€“ ู  โœค ู  โ€”โ€“ โ€ข ยท

๐ˆn this story, it begins- with new characters.
A world, once confined by judgement of the dragons, who are hunted and hated by many, Had grown to tolerate them, gain them as companions.
The enemies who (often) were put in their place, had to this day felt angered and frightened by these dragons- rabid in their eyes, a perfect prey for power.
New berk was weak in their eyes, succumbing to the dragons after once being against them.
Will Berk fight against the hunters, for their dragons and their peace? Or will the hunters win?

โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Tue May 07, 2024 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐Ÿ‘๐ซ โ€ข BDAY 4/20
Wafflecats Art! <3 โ€ข PXL

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โœฆ๐“๐š๐ค๐ž ๐…๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ โ€ข a HTTYD RP; Open!โœฆ

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:24 pm

Rules - I reset it and now I'm upset ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Tue May 07, 2024 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:33 pm

--

--

--

Last edited by ItsAsher0 on Tue May 07, 2024 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:36 pm

๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ž๐Ÿ; Vacant

๐ƒ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐€๐œ๐š๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ˆ๐ง-๐“๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ :Vacant
To be clear, this is for hunting dragons. Training in dragon arena, etc. violence is not prohibited unless minor scratches or wounds/skipped battle/etc.
dragon hunting. But who knows, you might be a trainer instead.

๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ค ๐ˆ๐ง๐ก๐š๐›๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ:Vacant
This can range from jobs to just in general clan members. Blacksmiths, armory- etc. custom role, pretty much.

๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ:Vacant
[size=70]There will be more roles in the future, depending on how the story goes, etc!

Quick reminder! It's been a while since I've interacted with the HTTYD franchise, and I do miss it!! Please let me know if I'm missing roles, or if you'd prefer we start with dragons
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:42 pm

Dragons - I'll fancy this later.
Just for now,, only 2-3 strike class allowed for now (that includes night furies/light furies/etc.) !!

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ.
๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ

โœฆ ๐€๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅโœฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ญโœฆ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซโœฆ ๐€๐ง๐ข๐ฆ๐žโœฆ๐•๐ข๐๐ž๐จ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌโœฆ
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:43 pm

Res 1/2

Forms can be decorated in any way. If you don't have an image, you can describe your character. If your character(s) has a dragon, or has dragons, add that in your form!
All (realistic) jobs (relative to HTTD) are allowed and especially any in the HTTYD franchise :3
I made this pretty quickly so a lot is missing!!
ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ItsAsher0 » Tue May 07, 2024 4:44 pm

Res 2/2

Feel free to post characters now-- TvT
I'll fancy this and edit all the details in later- had to cut it short due to me being tired and.. exams.
Only 2-3 strike class please!

ItsAsher0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me