Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Shall I add more mutations for you to choose from?

Yes
75%
No
25%

Total votes : 4

[ tiernan - alpha ]

Postby solyn » Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:36 am

────── ⊱ 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐍.
────────────────────────────
EIGHT. ALPHA. REGENERATIVE HEALING. MALE.
name means: irish; lord. image credit here

── name: tiernan. rank: alpha. gender: male, he/him. age: old man (eight years)

── personality: tiernan is everything an alpha should be─ composed, logical and compassionate. his priority is and always has been the well-being of the pack, and he's not afraid to make tough decisions to keep them safe. he is by nature cautious, preferring time to think through a problem before acting, especially because he has to consider the ramifications of each course of action and how that would affect the pack. although he is patient and has a calm bearing, he is exceptionally shrewd and calculating. his trust is not easily given, and the expectations that come with that trust can be hard to bear. he also has an arrogant streak, believing himself at times to be able to outwit even the cleverest members of his pack. above all else he is loyal to the pack and the pack's wellbeing, even to the detriment of his own personal relationships.

── history: tiernan has lived the life a pack wolf is supposed to live. he was born and raised in the pack, seen it prosper and loved it with all his heart. he grew up, found a mate in eliza, settled down and had his pups. he couldn't have predicted the friend of his younger brother ending up as his mate, but he very quickly became enamoured with her, and with her by his side he rose through the ranks and established himself as a great leader of the pack. he has seen many seasons with this pack, and prior to the nuclear leakage he had been considering retirement, now that his pups are grown and a new generation is ready to make their mark. however, with all the strange happenings recently─ including his own body feeling healthier and stronger than it has in many moons─ he believes the pack needs the stability of a tried and true leader now more than ever. his peaceful moons of retirement will just have to wait until he's sure that the pack is out of the woods─ and until he understands the changes he himself is undergoing.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    ────── ⊱ 𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐍❜𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
    key = [✓] positive rel. [✘] negative rel. [=] neutral rel. [❤] possible romance. [✦] family.

── arcturus. [✓] number one protegee
      when arcturus first joined them, tiernan thought all he needed was a little bit of a push
      to grow into a wolf to be proud of- and he was right. he treats arc like the son he always
      wanted, and has only been too happy to mentor him. he feels a great deal of affection
      for him, which blinds him to some of arc's less... palatable personality traits.

── sibylline. [x] requires delicate handling
      further elaboration regarding their dynamic/my thoughts/plotted with rp members

── judiah. [x] someone to keep an eye on

── agathi. [✓] knowledgeable & effective
      although he respects agathi's skill at her job, he doesn't really get it. still, he's not going
      to complain; nobody else is stepping up to heal the pack after all. they don't always see
      eye to eye, but agathi is a good-hearted wolf who is good at her job. after all, she is so
      far keeping his biggest secret...

── oliver. [x] growing into himself

── amalie. [✓✦] the prodigal daughter
      tiernan's eldest is unquestionably his favourite. from the moment she was born, anyone
      in the pack could see how much time her father invested into her growth. even as she
      has grown up, they have remained very close. he is very proud of the wolf that she has
      become, and trusts that she will bring strength to the pack's next generation.

── rainier. [✘✦] missed potential
      rainier is tiernan's younger pup, and their relationship has always been strained. rainier
      has often felt neglected by his father, not quite as clever or personable as his sister. he
      has developed into a moody wolf, quick to snap and even quicker to a grudge. tiernan
      has never quite figured out how to repair this relationship, and isn't sure he wants to.

── sloane. [=] curiosity kills cats
      one of the newer curiosities, sloane is a loner who hasn't quite dropped the lone-wolf
      mentality since joining the pack. if he could, tiernan would have kept her as an initiate
      for a little longer to figure out what kind of wolf she is, but to his chagrin she has more
      than earned her stripes. he's still wary of her, but can't find a bad thing to say either.

── diablo. [✓] promising young man
      tiernan likes diablo well enough- he's always polite to him after all. his observations and
      strategic decision-making are valuable assets to the pack's hunters, and it makes tiernan
      glad to have someone like that working with his daughter. he does hear rumours about a
      potentially less kind personality, but he pays them no mind. packs disagree, after all.

── seraphina. [✘] shot to the heart
      nothing could have hurt tiernan more than watching a pup that he'd seen grow up into a
      bright young wolf leave the pack. his priority has always been the good of the wolves in
      his care, and he feels that he failed seraphina... but he isn't quite over feeling betrayal
      at her departure from his life. if she's gone, who else could follow?

── elizabeth. [✓❤] wifey - me and my girl don't argue she tells me to shut up and i do
      tiernan's mate, he and eliza have been together for many years now. though they both
      approach leadership differently, their decision making compliments one another. even
      though they've had their disagreements, it's nothing they haven't bounced back from.
      her opinion has always been the most valuable to him, and he's completely besotted.

── name. [x] short description
Last edited by solyn on Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ amalie - hunter ]

Postby solyn » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:38 pm

────── ⊱ 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄.
FOUR. HUNTER. CHAMELEON FUR. FEMALE.
name means: german; work. image credit here

── name: amalie. rank: hunter. gender: female, she/her. age: four & a half years

── personality: from a young age, amalie's confidence has been fostered by her father. anyone who grew up with her can't remember a time where she was anything less than a hundred percent sure of herself. bold, well-spoken and decisive, amalie presents herself as a wolf with all the answers. she's clever, always ready with a plan when called upon, or witty repartee when conversing with her packmates. she's doggedly loyal and once her friendship has been earned, it's hard to shake. despite her cool and collected front, amalie harbours a deep font of anxiety, trying to live up to the expectations her father has set for her. seen by him as something infallible, she's scared that even the slightest mistake will cost her everything she's worked so hard to build. because she tries to hard to fit this mould she's crafted out of her father's wishes, she can come across as insincere or even duplicitous. she can be hard-headed and has a hard time relinquishing control to anybody else, and often refuses to accept when she's made a mistake, too terrified of the consequences to acknowledge her imperfections.

── history: amalie is a pack lifer, born into the life and raised among her packmates. she's the oldest of tiernan's first litter of pups, and the only survivor. even though the deaths of her littermates could not have been avoided in any way, amalie has even started to pit her survival as a point of competition in the race for her father's affection, which she feels deeply guilty about. growing up in the pack, she's been afforded perhaps a bit more lenience than she should have been, and she enjoys feeling connected to her packmates, who feel like a family to her, to the point where she expects that they share her father's expectations of her. recently, the nuclear fallout has given her the ability to adapt to the landscape, easily amplifying her skill as a hunter. though the uncertainty of life with all these changes have made amalie even more determined to be the perfect packmate, the thing that weighs on her mind the most is the way her coat now changes when speaking to her packmates...

────── ⊱ 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄❜𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒
    key = [✓] positive rel. [✘] negative rel. [=] neutral rel. [❤] possible romance. [✦] family.

── arcturus. [✘] best frenemy

── sibylline. [x] can't make heads or tails

── judiah. [x] could use a friend

── agathi. [x] seems sweet

── oliver. [x] finding his place

── tiernan. [✓✦] father dearest
      tiernan is her father, and she'd do anything to please him. from the moment of her birth
      she's been chasing his approval. consistently, she's met his expectations, but continued
      successes have only moved the goalpost further and further with every year. as much as
      she loves her father, she's terrified of failing him and losing his trust.

── rainier. [✓✦] baby brother
      amalie knows rainier resents her for the way their father dotes on her, but that doesn't
      stop her from caring deeply about her younger brother. no matter how many times he
      tries to push her away, amalie will always come back to his side. she believes family is
      important, and pack is family─ especially when they're actually related.

── sloane. [✘] the weak link
      amalie doesn't like sloane at all. she's a big believer in pack synchrony, and sloane's
      personal insistence on keeping her distance from the rest of the pack really grinds her
      gears. even though she tries to be kind to everyone, it's pretty obvious to anyone with
      eyes that amalie is decidedly more frosty to sloane than she is to anyone else.

── diablo. [✓❤] we make a great team
      even though amalie knows that he has his problems with other members of the pack,
      she can't help but feel close to diablo. they work together as hunters, and he has her
      back when they're out finding food for the pack. she knows she should be more wary
      of him, but she can't help but crave the reassurance and support he gives her.

── seraphina. [✘] traitor
      seraphina's swift departure was as much a shock to amalie as it was to anybody else,
      and it didn't take much for her to jump immediately into shunning her like her father.
      sometimes, a small part of her worries about the missing wolf- they were denmates
      once, after all. could she still revile her if she knew why she ran away?

── elizabeth. [✓✦] a mother's love
      amalie has never doubted that her mother loves her, and has always felt supported by
      eliza. even though she knows eliza loves her deeply, she can't help but feel that she
      has to live up to that love as well, expecting that her mother shares her father's lofty
      expectations. she wants to be a daughter that eliza can be proud of.

Last edited by solyn on Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ rainier - guardian ]

Postby solyn » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:17 pm

────── ⊱ 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐑.
THREE. GUARDIAN. VENOMOUS FANGS. MALE.
name means: german; judging warrior. image credit here

── name: rainier. rank: guardian. gender: male, he/him. age: three years

── personality: when he was a pup, it was easy to dismiss rainier as a belligerent juvenile acting out, but it's much harder now that he's grown and his attitude hasn't changed at all. rainier is grouchy and moody, prone to temperamental shifts as frequent as the wind. he likes his own space and hates being told what to do. he struggles to open up to his packmates, and is naturally suspicious of everyone's intentions. he's tough to get along with, and he knows it. underneath the snippy exterior, he has a natural curiosity for the world and likes to learn all that he can, particularly fascinated by what stories he can get out of the wolves who grew up in other places. he's brash, and oftentimes impulsive, but he has a deep capacity for compassion and has a soft spot for pups, even though he'll deny it with his dying breath. even though he tries to act unaffected by the opinions of others, it's obvious that he craves recognition and acceptance from his packmates, but keeps his heart well-guarded with his ornery outer shell.

── history: rainier is the youngest of tiernan's second litter, born as the scrawny runt. while most though that the pup wouldn't survive his first month, rainier seemed determined to prove them wrong. as he grew up, it was obvious that he wasn't as quick-witted as his older sister, and that his father in particular seemed disappointed by this. soon enough, rainier had decided to cast aside his quest for paternal approval in favour of getting himself into plenty of trouble and sating his curiosity with the world. even outliving all of his littermates didn't land him in his father's good graces, so surviving the leakage hasn't impacted his ego any. he does find it odd that he seems to be one of his only packmates relatively unaffected, but unbeknownst to him it won't stay that way for long.

────── ⊱ 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐑❜𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

── arcturus. [x] right-hand menace

── sibylline. [x] sweet but jumpy

── judiah. [x] long live the outcasts

── agathi. [✓] brightest soul
      rainer's hard-headedness has landed him in the healer's den more times than he would
      like to admit to, but all that time spent there has endeared him to agathi immensely.
      she's always nice to him, and he's fascinated by the breadth of her healing knowledge.
      he's always eager to hang out with her, and secretly regards her like another sister.

── oliver. [x] short description

── tiernan. [✘✦] sins of the father
      rainier might not be as smart as his father wants him to be, but he realized early on he
      would never live up to his father's lofty expectations, so why bother? their relationship
      is deeply strained, and rainier resents him for favouring his sister amalie over him, and
      for being so obvious about it. his retirement couldn't come early enough.

── amalie. [✓✦] sister, sister
      it's hard always being compared to her, but amalie has always made it known that she
      doesn't look down on him like their father does. even though rainier acts grumpy and
      tries to push her away, he finds it secretly affirming that she never actually leaves him
      alone. he cares about her, but can't bring himself to trust her fully.

── sloane. [=] stick to the shadows
      rainier doesn't really mind sloane. she's a new face, and rainier always likes more of
      those around. she didn't come to this pack with the same prejudices as the wolves he
      grew up with, and that's a positive in his book. she's a hard wolf to get to know, but
      so far he enjoys her company. at least she's quiet.

── diablo. [✘] public enemy #1
      diablo likes to pick on rainier, and even though he knows he really shouldn't he can't
      help but rise to the bait. it baffles him that others seem to see something in diablo
      that he's sure just flat out isn't there. it also stings that others tend to blame him for
      the fights that break out between them, and that just feeds the dislike.

── seraphina. [=] vanishing act
      it was shocking when seraphina left, but rainier doesn't harbour the same resentment
      as other members of his family. he feels worried for her, out there on her own. even
      though he often feels at odds with the pack, he can't imagine life without them. it's
      been a long time since seraphina was around, but he hopes she's doing alright.

── elizabeth. [✓✦] mama's boy
      as a sickly pup, eliza always paid rainier quite a lot of attention. that hasn't changed
      as he's grown up- much bigger than the rest of his family- and no matter how much
      he complains about her treating him like a pup, he feels very affirmed by it. he loves
      his mother a lot and knows she loves him too.

Last edited by solyn on Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ sloane - scout ]

Postby solyn » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:45 pm

────── ⊱ 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄.
THREE. SCOUT. PSYCHIC EMPATHY. FEMALE.
name means: irish; raider. image credit here

── name: sloane. rank: scout. gender: female, she/her. age: three & a half years

── personality: aloof and deliberately vague in answering any curious questions put her way, sloane makes it difficult for people to get a read on her. she often seems detached and calm, as if bored by existence itself. even in the year that she's been with the pack, she hasn't shown any interest in becoming more transparent about her past. she's mostly quiet, but when she does speak she has a tendency to be blunt. she doesn't care to mince words─ efficiency is her prerogative and if that bothers you? well, that seems more like a you problem to sloane. she's not the kind of wolf who is caring deep down, her surface-level connection to the pack is exactly what it seems. she's no liar, which means she never says anything she doesn't mean. she's opportunistic and just a tad bit conniving, but she has no designs on hurting anybody. she might have a hard time connecting to her pack mates, not out of any personal failing but out of sheer lack of desire, but that doesn't make her evil. she's just looking out for number one─ herself.

── history: sloane was born in a territory far away where competing packs fought each other frequently. it tore her birth family apart, and before she was even six months old she and her mother were on the move. her mother was gone shortly before her first birthday, leaving the young sloane to fend for herself. for a year, sloane scraped by on her own, learning what was needed to survive and purposefully closing herself off from consideration of others. if it didn't benefit her, she simply decided it didn't matter. it made her hardy and resourceful, but broke her ability to connect with other wolves. when she found the pack a year ago, scrawny and half-starving, she almost moved on out of habit, but tiernan convinced her to stay. she's since come around to the rationality of strength in numbers, but after the leakage she's reminding herself that all things change. the worst one of all is that she's starting to feel... things... and she's pretty sure they're not her own feelings.

────── ⊱ 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄❜𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐏𝐒

── arcturus. [x] unsettling

── sibylline. [x] wounded

── judiah. [x] seeking

── agathi. [x] soothing

── oliver. [x] directionless

── tiernan. [=] prideful
      don't get her wrong, sloane's grateful to the big boss for giving her a home after months
      on her own, but that doesn't mean she's his biggest fan. she thinks tiernan is somewhat
      blind to the realities of his own pack due to his inflated sense of self. he's nice enough,
      but nice doesn't keep trouble at bay.

── amalie. [✘] arrogant
      it isn't hard for sloane to guess what amalie's upbringing was like, and she views her
      mostly as tiernan's insipid hanger on. amalie is cold toward her, and even though she
      doesn't care about the frosty reception, she refuses to be bullied. she's decided she
      doesn't like amalie at all either, so their mutual dislike doesn't bother her any.

── rainier. [=] yearning
      rainier is a curiosity to sloane because she's never met a pack wolf who seemed less
      happy to be in one. he's good to her and seems to desperately want to be her friend
      so she entertains him when she feels in a good enough mood. mostly she thinks he's
      harmless and deeply sad, but she has no interest in being the one to change that.

── diablo. [✘] disingenuous
      diablo has no qualms about showing his true colours to sloane, which she thinks is a
      little short-sighted of him, but she's not complaining. she's not the kind of girl who'd
      let herself be bullied, and she has no problem biting back at him. she's very wary of
      him and keeps her eye on him, subtly. who knows what he might do next.

── seraphina. [=] ghost
      seraphina left the pack before sloane even arrived, but her name floats around like
      she's haunting the wolves sloane has come to live with. she doesn't know her at all,
      so it's hard to form an opinion, even though the mark seraphina left feels tangible
      enough to be its own wolf. she is curious about what made her leave, though.

── elizabeth. [=] maternal
      elizabeth seems sweet, and makes a real effort to try and get sloane to connect, so
      she harbours no ill-will toward her. she does feel a little bit guilty in the face of her
      friendliness sometimes, but for the most part she views eliza as tolerable and isn't
      unhappy to spend time with her... that's just as far as it goes, really.

Last edited by solyn on Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
solyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Postby Sonder, » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:28 am

@ rogan & solyn: All characters are accepted, they are all wonderful!
    Feel free to get creative with and drama plot ideas for the RP, each other, or me!
Sonder,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Diablo-Hunter

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:19 pm

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

[name] diablo [nickname] don't you dare give him one [gender] male [age] two years and three months
[rank] hunter [scent] ash and smoke [mutation] chameleon fur
[crush] n/a [mate] n/a [pups] n/a

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

+ traits: Observant | Convincing | Strategic
- traits: Manipulative | Two-faced | Sycophant
Diablo is outwardly sarcastic, he will complain about every little inconvenience - usually in the form of muttered insults under his breath. He has no problem with talking down to packamtes who he views as beneath him… which is 99% of them. Most of the pack's impression of him isn’t very positive and a stranger’s reaction upon meeting him may lead to questioning the sanity of the pack as a whole. Although just how scummy he truly is is mostly unknown to the public eye with the little bit of feigned politeness that he does act out for the sake of appearances and striving for a secure position.
Diablo has no true loyalties to anyone in his life. His goals are all about seeking opportunities to gain power. If he finds that taking an action against the well-being of the pack will benefit himself in the long run, he will gladly do it without remorse. Whether it means making deals with enemies, killing, lying, or stealing, this wolf will stop at nothing to prop himself up as high as he can. He truly believes that he deserves every good thing he gets and everything that goes wrong is a personal slight against him. He looks down on everyone, believing himself to be a genius beyond their comprehension. It’s not often that he finds another wolf whose ego matches his own. In his mind he is without flaws.
However, he is not the type to act recklessly or charge head first into battle - he will give suggestions from the sidelines whenever possible, presenting himself as a “strategizer” of sorts - if push comes to shove he will defend the lives of his packmates to not attract suspicion, but if he feels his life is in significant danger then he’s fine with taking the coward’s way out and running off. Balancing his disdain for other wolves and his desire to be respected is something he often has to grapple with.
As a part of his facade he will suck up to high ranks - buttering them up with charming words and thoughtful compliments. He plays the part of undying loyalty while he simultaneously would stab any of them in the back if he found it beneficial. He would study their flaws and weak points in an attempt to manipulate them, planting seeds in their heads to further his own personal goals. He would try to make it seem like his idea was actually theirs and then praise them for thinking of it.
For example: Diablo would encourage a wolf with a cocky and proud side to raise their confidence - this would be disguised as kindness and praise but Diablo's motivation would lean towards getting them to be as reckless as possible, perhaps hoping that the trash would take itself out. He will goad his packmates into tackling issues more violently. He won’t like it, but he is willing to act subserviently to leadership in order to keep his act up, eagerly awaiting the day that the opportunity arises for him to take charge of others.
Diablo lies constantly, even about seemingly inconsequential things, all for the sake of keeping up his curated image and making himself look better. Though this doesn’t really make up for his sharp tongue and quickness to belittle others… he tries not to do that in front of high ranks. It can also lead to awkward situations where inconsistencies in his various lies are called out, his response to this is usually to gaslight the accuser and say that he never said what they claim he did. This also ties into his liking of manipulation and blackmail as a means of control, any bit of dirt he can find out about someone he will use against them without hesitation.
Diablo isn’t the type to make friends, but if he can manipulate a select few into feeling some sort of sympathy for him, or perhaps convince a naive idiot that he really is as great and smart as he says he is then he’d consider that a powerful asset. If he can manage to get a few loyal goons to follow his whims then they can carry out some dirty work when it may not be the most convenient for him to do it himself.
He is obsessive in his quest for power and social status but that obsessiveness seems to be in his nature when it comes to anything that he wants. He holds no value for the life of others, once he fixates on a particular goal or desire he will stop at nothing to achieve it. Killing and inflicting all sorts of emotional and physical pain are no problem for Diablo. He’s very much the “double life” type as well as being “two-faced”. Almost every wolf he meets will know a different version of him, a personality he puts forward for them specifically.
There is an aspect to his cruelty that can be seen as more “playful”… while he doesn’t usually indulge in childish activities he’s not opposed to pulling an occasional prank for entertainment’s sake or teasing for the sake of teasing. He can lash out verbally when things don’t go his way. Diablo also possesses a more “flirtatious” side… though he’s not really the type for genuine romantic love. He may use flirting as a form of mockery, to get on someone's good side, or even a form of control. Romantic relationships are rare though not entirely impossible for him, but he’d certainly be a very disloyal and difficult partner to put up with.
Diablo view on religion is mostly apathetic, he acts towards the dragons the same way he would act towards anyone of higher status than him (polite and charismatic to their face but would betray them in a heartbeat). Faith isn’t something he spends a lot of time thinking about as he considers it a waste of time - but he could use someone's devotion against them if the opportunity arose.
He doesn’t acknowledge the possibility of having any sort of “weakness” or “fragility”, he’s perfect in his own eyes after all.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Juliette- Pupsitter

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:19 pm

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

[name] juliette [nickname] Jules [gender] female [age] five years
[rank] pupsitter [scent] rose and sage [mutation] empathy [crush] n/a [mate] n/a [pups] n/a

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

+ traits: alluring | gentle | warm | caring
- traits: hesitant | indulgent| opinionated
Juliette is, above all, incredibly supportive and compassionate towards others. While it may not seem that way at first, she wears her heart on her sleeve so to speak. Her emotions and opinions of others are easy to sort out, though she is not verbally forthcoming. However, she has a very large heart with a lot of room for love and growth within it. She has found that the greatest strength any wolf can hold is maintaining empathy for others. Although she is not perfect in this, and can lack sympathy for some, much of the time she challenges herself to put herself in others' positions first before acting. However, her judgement of others can at times get in the way of this and can make it difficult for her to see the truth once she has been burned. While she may not speak very many words, she speaks with intent, no word from her mouth is a filler, as if she was limited to a certain amount of words per day. Soft-spoken, Juliette never raises her voice; she knows that for a message to be clear it doesn't have to be shouted out, only spoken with confidence.

While some may see her as frail and a pushover, she's far from that. She's willing to speak her mind, refusing to hide her opinions; she doesn't care what others may think of her, knowing that only those who support her are worth listening to. With a heart of gold, Juliette will stand up for those who can't, refusing for others to abuse their power or authority. A great friend and loyal companion, Juliette is loyal to a fault, always staying by her friends' sides through thick and thin. Juliette is the type to love unconditionally. Those closest to her know that she would risk her safety for them. She often puts others first, but this will often come to a detriment. She worries about the safety of her peers. She has his own deep set of morals that she follows; she feels as though all wolves in the pack and beyond are fundamentally the same, and as such, deserve basic kindness unless they show otherwise.

When others are worried, concerned, or upset, Juliette will offer a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen. Juliette will listen without comment, giving the other her full attention. She never gives out sensitive information that she gains, respecting the speaker and understanding that they wish to keep things a secret. She takes their trust in her very seriously, just like how she'd hope they'd keep her trust if she tells them anything, though some wolves may not.

Juliette is incredibly organized, leaving no detail overlooked, as she strives for perfection in everything she does. However, this perfectionism often leads her to be self-critical, always pushing herself to do better, to be better. And while Juliette's overprotective nature may seem suffocating at times, it stems from a genuine desire to shield those she cares about from anything that may harm them.
Last edited by Furrydogs12 on Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Seraphina-Loner

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:20 pm

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

[name] seraphina [nickname] sera [gender] female [age] four years and three months
[rank] loner [scent] vanilla an cinnamon [mutation] regenerative healing
[crush] n/a [mate] n/a, arcturus is ex[pups] n/a

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

+ traits: confident | kind | caring | intelligent | calm | protective
- traits: stubborn | strong-willed | hot-headed | aloof
Seraphina, an ex-pack member, known for her ability to notice smaller details, is a rather alert fellow. She's grown to be acutely aware of her surroundings in these tense times.
Though she was the youngest and runt of the litter, Seraphina has grown to be very mature, as if she were the oldest all along. She still plays around with her family, but she knows how to be serious when it's needed.
From a young age, Seraphina learned to support others, no matter how bad they might seem. She believes in second chances, and all that comes after it. Though, with second chances, she is more cautious the second time around, never forgetting how she was hurt.
And with her maturity comes responsibility. She isn't much of a liar, and finds it better to face the punishment head on. She often asks herself if she'd rather "live within a comfortable lie, or a comfortable truth", and dives deep into which answer is right for her, ending in a draw most times. When she got bullied in the past, she was known as a snitch for always running to her siblings or parents for help, but she didn't care, as long as she was honest. From a runt to a fierce canine, Seraphina has never been prouder of herself and of what she has achieved
But though she's proud, she's also stern. Seraphina puts her foot down whenever something becomes a bit too much, and knows when someone can't change their ways. And if she can't deal with a problem? she either gives it the silent treatment, or leaves. And more than half the time, she leaves.
As she got older, she learned it was better to hide her emotions, to not give those who hurt her the satisfaction of getting to her. And eventually, they stopped caring for her, so it technically worked. But since she started, Seraphina can't really stop. She doesn't let herself show anger or fear, and instead hides it away behind a mask of aloofness.
She's rather confrontational, and actually enjoys fighting back against unjust and unfair fights, laws, and whatever else needs fixing.
Thanks to her childhood bullies, Seraphina grew up with trust issues that stuck with her all her life. She doesn't fully place her trust or loyalty into a wolf, fearing they'll break it whenever she shows any sign of vulnerability, which makes her seem cold to outsiders.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Elizabeth-Alpha

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:20 pm

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

[name] elizabeth [nickname] eliza [gender] female [age] six years
[rank] alpha [scent] citrus and berries [mutation] bio-luminescence
[crush] n/a [mate] tiernan [pups] amalie and rainer

➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼➼

+ traits: gentle | captivating | motherly
dignified | protective | humble | romantic | warm.

- traits: obstinate| impulsive
indulgent | opinionated | strong willed
Elizabeth is a devoted creature who dotes upon her pack and takes her responsibility of passing on generational stories to the little ones with a severe amount of seriousness. Taking on her leadership with generosity and subserviency, this strong female is often misconstrued as meek or mild-mannered in the way she holds herself. However, this is not the case. She is kind, compassionate, and fiercely protective of those who reside within her pack, knowing the history of all the destruction they had to cultivate into a brighter future in order to survive. To her, all members of her pack matter - from the smallest pup to the largest fighter; he holds the ideal of being a mother figure to his pack close to his chest, rather than being viewed as a "boss". Her people are her family; she cares far more for familiarity and being the true rock for her pack rather than being viewed as an intimidating leader that one must fear. She is forgiving and considerate, every fiber of her being committed to the pack that took her in when she needed it most; she seeks to prove innocence no matter the deeds the accused may or may not have done, though she is reasonable in punishment when she must. She is jovial and light-hearted when appropriate, pursuing a nurtured relationship with each and every one of her kinship in order to hold the highest rapport with those she advises. She will always default to believing the good in others before ever believing the evil can prevail - and while this serves her well in being a humble servant to her pack, it could also very well be her downfall. Though thanks to her mate and pups by her side, supporting her, this is unlikely. Her whole heart belongs to her family. Within her own habits, Elizabeth is an astonishingly consistent individual. She follows a strict schedule, and prefers to stick to such a schedule rather then diverting. She believes that habit makes one stronger in their resolve.

Elizabeth holds a high regard for individualism. She heavily supports those who wish to make a name for themselves in one way or another, however, she is also incredibly moralistic. She believes heavily in true justice, and seeks to raise others to the same standards she holds for herself. She will never push others to hold a standard that is unattainable, however, she truly believes that the standards she holds are neither unattainable nor unbecoming. She views herself as a servant to her pack, and with such an ideal, Elizabeth views herself as a true teacher to all that reside within the pack. With such strictness paired with his overwhelming compassion, she works incredibly hard to bring others to the light - she views failure as a non-negotiable, for a failure within her pack reflects as a failure of her own.

While she may waver on what is right or wrong for less substantial matters, she is an unmoving force when it comes to things of moral questioning. She is quite the extremist in pacifism, and will often find herself lying awake at night when conflict arises.

Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nuclear Nightfall: Wolves of the Wasteland [D&F]

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:27 pm

res
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██