[ ❝. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ THE PAPERS SAY, ] [ PRIVATE GROUP ✰. F&D !! ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[ ❝. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ TISSALA, ] [ THETA !! ]

Postby cicardia » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:29 pm

ImageX
𝐷𝑅𝐼𝑉𝐼𝑁𝐺 𝑂𝐹𝐹 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑇𝑅𝐴𝐶𝐾𝑆, 𝐼'𝑀 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝐼'𝑉𝐸 𝑆𝐸𝐸𝑁 𝐻𝐸𝐿𝐿 𝐵𝑈𝑇 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑆 𝐼𝑆 𝐴 𝐵𝐼𝑇 𝑀𝑂𝑅𝐸
tissala ⎯ teh-say-uh ⎯ cisfemale, pansex/rom ⎯ 5 years old ⎯ pit x unknown mix ⎯ theta
a soft, short "blue" pelt with bright silver-blue eyes. broad, stocky, muscular, sturdy
⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯

tissala was born in a toppled trash can. the first thing she felt, was the feeling of squalor. five more pups came after her, but only two remained come dawn. her mother, frail and old, gave the last of her strength to nurse her daughters. by the age of three months old, tissala and takaya dove head-on into the misery that is the life of a stray. they robbed their neighbors, they terrorized humans with bared teeth until they begged for mercy with food or they ran for shelter with the blue dogs hot on their heels. the town raised their torches and pitch forks,

with every passing day, tissala and takaya prowled closer to dominance - the junk yard near the alleyway they called home was their kingdom: all that stretched before them were riches a ruler required and they were jewels fit for a crown. shortly after their mother took her last labored breath in that rancid metal tin, the sisters took what they believed rightfully belonged to them. the world would not give them what they wanted. it would not love them, it would not care. affection is a price not easily afforded - they'd not a penny to their names. they only needed each other - the dogs they reigned over were a means to an end: expendable, soldiers. life was not precious - it was either productive via servitude, or a shameful waste. tissala, enbitterned, devoured by her grief and strife, could only see waste. in darkness, she writhed. she cried out - but nobody came.

it was when a shaggy dog no taller than a sunflower stumbled into the junk yard, oblivious to the frothing, hungry mouths who care not where their meal came from around him. the terrier bounced on airy paws up to the towering she-dog and asked her for her help. she still doesn't know what possessed her to say yes, but she will forever be grateful that she did. no romance blossomed, nevertheless, teddy chased shadows into lightness. the closer they grew, the bluer the skies. takaya, still shackled by their journey through grief, lost herself to jealousy. the fear of abandonment turned her sister asunder. on a dreadful stormy night, with hail raining over their heads, she snapped. takaya attacked with her mate by her side. teddy didn't stand a chance against their ruthlessness. tissala escaped, plunging into the forest - and she's been adrift in her own personal hell since.

when the world fell prey to man's undoing, tissala watched fire creep far into the sky - the image of its churning chaos struck her through, it follows her in sleep and keeps her company in wakefulness. hollowed by the epiphany it burned into core, tissala finally let it sleep off her tongue: i don't want to die alone. i don't want to live angry anymore. so, with a docile stroll, she approached a group of stray dogs that had lost their way just like she had - and she put faith in them, that they would guide her somewhere warmer than the cold wastelands she'd left. they found value in her knowledge of herbs and treatments; she took joy in her partnership with her fellow theta. strangely enough, she's rather content with her job as a nurturer, a shield against the whole wide world. she's not certain if the scales of judgement will tilt heavenward, but she'll never know if she doesn't try.

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ TACOMA ] [ ALPHA !! ]

Postby cicardia » Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:30 pm

𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝑆 𝐴𝑅𝐸 𝐶𝐿𝑂𝑆𝐸𝑅, 𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑅𝑆 𝐴𝑃𝑃𝑅𝑂𝐴𝐶𝐻 𝑌𝑂𝑈
tacoma ⎯ cismale, homosex/rom ⎯ shepherd x collie mix ⎯ 7 years old ⎯ alphaa massive shepherd mix, with a earthy brindle coat. brick wall, a "bear", enduring

tacoma watched the world drift him by. from dawn, to the setting of tangerine across the sky, he did not change. he did not shed any leaves like autumn. he didn't grow cold with the abandoning of sun's light. he could not be seen by the flowers, the butterflies passed him by. he had the worst fate for a dog in store: to live his life shackled to a wooden box, to be a dog disguised as a hare. tacoma did not get excited when his master came home. unmoving, a stone in a flimsy house with only straw for warmth. sometimes they remembered to feed him. sometimes he felt he might roast beneath the sun, without a drop of water to save him.

in the middle of a cold winter's night an angel came. from out of the white-out whipping outside of his broken dog house, emerged a figure. she was the most beautiful creature tacoma had ever seen. with reckless abandon, a sheen of scarlet anger for that poor dog carried her up and over the fence. somehow, the moment she knelt down and looked into his somber amber eyes, he knew he was to be loved. the woman smashed the chain off of the dog house with her flash light and her boots. his master came running out, with a stick that tacoma knew could kill. the dog took hold of the woman's coat and off into the wilds they raced. they ran and they ran, their adventure turning jovial as liberation became reality. no longer would he let the world pass him by. color exuded from his precious mary anne. shivering, panting, the shepherd slithered across the leather seat of her old chevy truck and like a pup weeping into their mother's belly, he sank into her embrace. for five wonderful years, he ended each and every night cradled in his heart-human's arms.

mary anne didn't have it easy - and perhaps that's part of why she'd stolen a dog from a crooked old man's yard. for months, she idled by the fence, unnoticed by the poor dog serving a life sentence of hollowness. she didn't have a nice house, either. mary anne had a talent, but she hadn't the fortune fame demands. chronic illness struck her down in her prime - she fought, she flailed, but in the middle of rehearsal for Into the Woods, she collapsed. her heart had become her rival; it had decided being too young was no excuse to keep from dying. her body was wrong - science failed her, medicine had only comfort to give. rather than curl up and give in to her furied heart, she would cherish the remaining moments she had to live. there was no better way, in her opinion, then to spend the rest of her life seeing the world with the best friend she'd ever have. and that's precisely what they did.

tacoma could smell death in her blood; he could hear the erratic fits of her heart. through the hard, woeful nights, tacoma kept by her side. on good days they saw mountains, they were touched by reaching waves and felt white sands under their bare feet. the sunsets and sunrises all came with glory - beauty and inimitable majesty. on a dawn blooming with cerise and lavender, tacoma woke to find mary anne had gone. he tried everything he could think of to call her home. tacoma stayed until he simply couldn't remain there. unbeknownst to tacoma, mary anne had called a friend to take her dog, as she knew what waited for her. by the time they arrived, there was no trace of tacoma. he'd gone into the woods - and there he floated, lost in nothingness all over again.

it took tacoma years to raise himself from the ashes. mary anne had been quite the hunter - and tacoma had learned how to catch prey. he knew where to rest, how to find water - his sense of self-preservation remained keen and sharp. despite his massive figure, he is a shadow in the grass, quick and silent on his paws. the dog can lunge with such power, that he's a hard opponent to evade. having slipped into the role of the protector, tacoma fights for the voiceless. a sly, witty, and intelligent dog, tacoma is an excellent mediator. for a while, he befriended a fox; together, they robbed a butcher of enough meat to feed every stray in the area - and a couple of sneaky foxes that heard of the friendly dog who did not give chase to their kind.

when the bombs went off, tacoma was too close for comfort. just shy of the fallout zone, the earth shook and tacoma was tossed off of his paws. he tumbled down a steep embank. petrified by the vile shift in the atmosphere, tacoma fled to a town he'd never been to. the humans panicked, packed their cars and left. watching from afar, tacoma finally gave in to his snarling stomach and started to investigate their dens. it was here that he made his first stand, drawing in passing strays to give them a safe place to stay for a while - or however long they wanted. he found purpose in guiding these lost souls. his mary anne was gone - but he still had care to give to those who needed a healing soul like his in their lives.

tacoma doesn't really know why he was chosen to keep these dogs safe as the world fell apart, but he takes his responsibility with honor and grace. while he is the one these dogs look to, he is one of them - he is the very same as they are: a lost dog. he dreams of having a larger nest with someone asleep at his side; but would it be fair to ask for love during cataclysmic warfare? his heart cries out for someone to behold - but he keeps silent, surrendering to the rapture that's loneliness. no matter; he will leave his paw prints in all the hearts that need or want them. whether the world ends in a bang or a whisper, for you, he'll quiet it with a wag of his tail and a gaze that says more than 'i love you.'

Last edited by cicardia on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm, edited 6 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ ❝. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ THE PAPERS SAY, ] [ PRIVATE GROUP ✰. F&D !! ]

aelita ⎯ cisfemale, pansex/rom ⎯ 2 years old ⎯ black lab ⎯ thatcher's sister ⎯ lambda
a sleek black lab with bright amber-gold eyes. lean, lithe, agile, energetic, reactive

wip until i know what their history is ~
Last edited by cicardia on Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ❝. ⎯⎯⎯⎯ GALILEO ] [ LAMBDA ]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx image credit @ tyler yates on flickr

NAME ⎯⎯⎯ galileo, "gali" or "leo"
      AGE ⎯⎯⎯ four years old
      BREED ⎯⎯⎯ golden retriever x collie mix
      SEX & GENDER ⎯⎯⎯ cismale, pansex/rom, neutered
      PAST RANK ⎯⎯⎯ service dog | cardiac episode alert, seizure detection, part-time therapy dog
      CURRENT RANK ⎯⎯⎯ lambda
      WANTED RANK ⎯⎯⎯ house pet

APPEARANCE ⎯⎯⎯ leo is a strange cocktail of his mother and father. while he has the height and stocky figure of a golden retriever, he's got the facial structure and features of a border collie. his eyes, the same startling bright blue as his mother's, are framed by swirls of copper and rich ivory. leo's pelt is thick and downy soft, often getting tangled and dirtied as it drags the ground. the dog hasn't been able to figure out how to get out of his service dog vest, though his claims to wish he could are a little false. the vest reminds him of what he's lost - and he wouldn't want his master to be upset with him for losing it while they were separated. the top of his right ear is floppy, a little tattered now after a hungry raccoon decided to take a chomp out of his ear when he shoved his nose a little too far into their personal space. His tail is miles long with feathered ends, tangled up and matted now without his routine brushing and grooming appointments. he's got a bad habit of collecting leaves and stones in his fur, which he spends endless hours trying to restore to its former glory, to no avail. not one to be vain, gali supposes at least he still has fur, even if its a little messy.
      BODY TYPE ⎯⎯⎯ broad, stocky, healthy weight. body structure of a golden retrieve, facial shape of a border collie
      EYES ⎯⎯⎯ vibrant, icy blue with a small touch of amber in the corner of his left eyes
      SCARS ⎯⎯⎯ tattered ear from a tussle with a trash cat, a faint scar across his muzzle from said raccoon's claw
      SCENT ⎯⎯⎯ lavender and red berry

PERSONALITY ⎯⎯⎯ steadfast, golden-hearted, spirited, energetic, intelligent, resourceful, open-minded, adaptive
      born with the golden disposition of the retriever who fathered him, galileo is a gentle dog with sunlight in his heart. he finds his purpose in life to be the guidance of others, particularly humans that need a helping hand. an empath to a fault, he is quite sensitive to all the beings around him - from the flowers, to the towering giants that supposedly live in the sea, leo believes all life is sacred. violence disturbs this dog more than he can put into words - and with his dauntless spirit, he's not afraid to let you know when he feels something isn't right. this dog will never lift a malicious paw to anyone, unless it is a piece of prey: even then, he struggles to take a life just to sustain his own. incredibly intelligent, resourceful and inventive, leo can "macgyver" just about anything to get the job done. he relies heavily on the skills he was taught as he trained by his human's side as first a medical emergency detection canine, to a therapy dog who wandered through hospitals to give sick humans something to smile about. the dog's nose can uncover anything you might need: he's an excellent tracker and can pinpoint something edible from quite a long distance away. trained to notice things going awry in the body, gali can also advise dogs when its time to give their thunder hearts and aching paws a rest. gali does, however, put value in self-preservation. he will not stick himself in a terrible situation, even if his best friend is the one in trouble: if he wants to be able to protect his family, then he needs to protect himself. this doesn't mean he is selfish, however. if he can afford to give you something of his, he will do so without expectation of something in return. he is unintentionally charming with his warm presence and his witty, but cheesy sense of humor. he defends mankind with vehemence, refusing to believe that someone's master is at fault for the state of the world. he gets a little defensive with dogs who don't care for humans, as he has had the fortunate gift to never have experienced a cruel man's companionship. daniel loved his dogs with all his heart and gali misses his owner more than anything else. a little bit spoiled, the mutt has had a bit of a hard time adjusting to such a harsh life away from human care, but he has quickly adjusted and picked up on the teachings of tacoma and the strays that seem to know what they're doing even though the world is falling apart around them. he puts on a brave face, but his heart is quite heavy and burdened. all gali can think about is his owner out there somewhere, scared and alone, with a flimsy heart that would love to give up the ghost. gali still whole-heartedly believes he'll find daniel some day and when he does, he'll face the hardest decision he's ever had to make - stay with his new family, or go back to the man he was meant to guard with his very life. sometimes late at night, he'll wander away from the sleeping dogs he now calls his pack, but guilt always sends him creeping back to them. craving companionship, leo will befriend any canine that allows him to draw closer. he has a massive heart and room to hold everyone he meets as near as they wish. he yearns for deeper companionship, but lacks the confidence in himself to reach out in that way to someone else first. he often suffer in silence, as he always feels like someone else's pain is greater than his own. leo struggles to admit when he isn't okay, as his "purpose" in life is to help others heal. mentally, he does not put himself first. leo bottles everything up until he simply has no more room to add things onto his plate. in all truthfulness, galileo is petrified of this new life and the future he's certain will be spent in absolutely squalor, but he dare not share his pessimism with others. even if he doesn't believe it himself, he will happily tell you "everything is going to be okay" until you believe him. an overthinker, he often talks himself out of opportunities. rather than risk failing or making a fool of himself, galileo tends to let chances pass him by. he gets in his fairly often, trapped in an endless loop of worst case scenarios and unfair amounts of self-destructive loathing for himself. galileo is his own worst enemy, but you'd never know there's a turbulent unrest constantly churning in his stomach and digging nails through the coffin he's made out of his own naive hope that the world can still be saved. still lost to his denial, the dog refuses to acknowledge that the human race has all but been wiped out by their own hands. humans can do no wrong.
      • loves to wear clothes. has three collars - a choker, a band around his neck that says "DO NOT PET" and a bright blue collar with his ID tags attached. he had a rain coat with an umbrella attached, his prized possession
      • serial chewer, shoes are not safe around galileo
      • will make anything into a toy, easily entertained
      • knows close to 100 commands. was training with those buttons a dog can push to "speak" to their owners
      • loves music, particularly violin
      • swears to god he'll learn how to speak raccoon, if only to find the one that bit his ear what a jerk he is
      • loves everyone, wants to be everyone's friend, even if they don't want to be his
      • "smiles", but other dogs have mistaken it for a snarl and its gotten him in trouble quite a few times
      • has immense empathy for prey and "lesser" creatures. feels guilty when he has to hunt
      • was once a chicken nugget fiend. put ranch on it, or he ain't want it
      • walking compendium of "dad jokes"
      • loves pups, but he knows he cannot have any of his own. but wishes he could. wants to adopt a pup eventually, just for the experience and joys of raising young.
      • brings gifts to others in hopes to give them something to smile about. he keeps a stash of "cool" things he's found in his nest. his gifting is carefully considered: he saves his presents for the perfect moment.
      • often starts a conversation with an uplifting compliment, or some sort of praise. believes in lifting others up

LIKES ⎯⎯⎯ rain/thunder storms, music, long walks/hikes, exploring, spending time with his packmates, playing hide and seek, training, competing in obedience competitions
      DISLIKES ⎯⎯⎯ cruelty, dogs who "hate" humans, violence, hot weather, raccoons
      FEARS ⎯⎯⎯ never finding his master, deep water, guns/fireworks

HISTORY ⎯⎯⎯ leo couldn't have been born somewhere better. his master, a licensed dog trainer, had changed everything about his life to revolve around his dogs. from a very young age, daniel was taught that dogs were sacred animals - the best friends a man could ever ask for. he had his first dog before he turned one - angel, a golden retriever, took his family by the heart. as he aged, his parents realized that his passions involved animals, specifically dogs. his father enrolled him and angel in a program called 4H and the young boy decided to chase a career in animal science. before he was able to go to veterinarian school, he started out small with obedience, agility, and showmanship. he competed in numerous competitions, winning grand champion more than once with angel and the dogs that came after the old gal crossed the rainbow bridge when he was fourteen.

galileo was a surprise to his family, as were his two siblings. a stray retriever made his way onto their family's farm and fell in love with another one of their dogs, a collie named calla. his three siblings were found homes that were nearby and they occasionally visited them whenever his master had the chance. he's kept a great relationship with his kin throughout his life. as he got older, leo was put into a training program so that he could become his master's new service dog, in order for his senior lab, gaia, to retire at the age of seven. leo turned into daniel's best canine companion yet and the pair swept their competitors under the rug. leo, one of the smartest dogs daniel had ever met, can do anything he sets his mind to. his desire to please makes him the perfect candidate for a service dog. he is trained to detect medical emergencies, as his master suffers from epilepsy and a few other dangerous conditions that leo helps daniel endure. they had just completed their training to be a therapy dog before the blast. leo took pride and immense delight out of his work. helping humans makes leo's heart soar.

when the blast happened, he was not home. his owner dropped him off at the groomer's and was due to return in a few hours. however, the groomers seemed to enter a panic and abandoned the establishment. luckily, a shepherd broke out of his cage and helped leo free of the leash that had been confining him to the grooming table. for weeks, he tried to search for his owne, but leo couldn't find him. a few weeks in, tacoma and a group of dogs came upon the facility. the old dog talked him in to joining them, although leo still plans to continue his search for daniel. each time he tries to leave, though, he hesitates. he's started to really care for this pack and leaving them seems callous: they benefit from his therapeutic training in more ways than one. taking that resource away from them, would leave the dog riddled with shame and guilt. yet he continues to feel terrible for stalling. daniel needs him, but so does his family. leo is constantly conflicted about his role and place in tacoma's pack. he's unsure if he truly has the heart to leave them now.

leo, a lover of humans, often finds his fur standing on end when other dogs question his loyalty to the man who didn't come back for him. he refuses to view daniel's failure to come back for him as something the human could have possibly been able to help. accepting that daniel abandon him is something galileo will likely never be able to do. he knows, logically, that his master is probably dead, but leo refused to let the thought turn into a his reality. he will never find out the truth - that daniel died in the blast, far too close to where the nuke went off. its for the better: if galileo knew, he'd likely grieve himself to death. the hope of finding daniel alive and well keeps leo alive and as well as one possibly could be at the end of the world.

leo was offered the theta position, but the dog declined for more reasons than the flimsy one he gave tacoma. he does not believe he has the knowledge to heal the body, only the soul. secondly, if he were to accept the position and need to leave once he finds daniel, he would be taking away something critical to his friends' lives. he also gets quite uneasy and squimish around those who are sick or hurt. the sight of someone suffering, especially someone he cares about, tears the dog asunder. he can handle high pressure situations with grace, until someone is gravely hurt in front of him. panic sets in and his efforts to assist are frantic and rash - a recipe for disaster. most times, he can't even stomach to sit by a poorly dog's side, as he knows all too well how easily a life can be snuffed out. surrounded by so much sickness and death has left leo a little fearful of his own life. if the dog catches a cold, he's dead convinced he's contracted something deadly. unfortunately, his genes are not the strongest. galileo is notorious for falling ill, his immune system left shattered by his bought with parvo when he was just a young pup. luckily, his owner caught it just in time before the deadly virus could take his life.
      • mother: calla, border collie
      • father: murphy, golden retriever
      • siblings: nikolai, asphodel, einstein
      • previous master: daniel crossgow, 32 years old
      LOVE INTEREST ⎯⎯⎯ open!
      OFFSPRING ⎯⎯⎯ none, not possible [fixed]. would adopt, though

PLAYLIST ⎯⎯⎯
      • no shame, 5sos
      • what are you asking me?, the village ost
      • never look away, vienna tang
      • got me started, troye sivan
      • pink light, muna

RELATIONS ⎯⎯⎯
      • thatcher much like tacoma, he holds the upmost respect for the beta of their pack. he finds a kind soul to resonate with in thatcher and he admires the dog's seemingly depthless patience and love for the strangers he will one day lead when tacoma no longer can. he finds the blue lab's advice priceless and takes what thatcher says to heart. he strives to please them both and tries to live by the values his leaders follow. leo follows thatcher's example; he looks up to the lab, always eager to hear what the other dog feels or thinks about a predicament.
      • church this dog intimidates galileo for more than one reason. he knows the temper that is hidden beneath the surface and his outburst often leave leo searching for an escape. he is perplexed by the dog's personality and how it effects the theta's approach to healing. he knows the canine is incredibly intelligent and if he weren't so nervous around church, he might feel confident to pick his brain a little. there is something unsettling about the calculative look that often shines in the dog's eyes. leo struggles to trust the male as much as he wish he could. there's something dark about church that he knows would almost enjoy something nefarious. he cares for church, nonetheless. his mind is far too valuable of an asset to consider church as capable of anything except the mercy being a healer demands.
      • kerrigan
      • viserys
      • persephone he holds an immense amount of respect and care for the older dog and is often checking up on her, as he knows how age can leave the body in haggard conditions. her defiant nature is something that galileo finds strength in himself. if the elderly canine can get through this hellish nightmare, then surely so can he. he enjoys conversations with persephone and she is one of the few dogs he'll confess his own problems and struggles to. she is someone that he felt comfortable around quite quickly when he first joined the pack.
      • twister he finds value in twister's determination to save himself and appreciates his mindfulness of his own body. he, too, puts a lot of effort into self-preservation, although galileo's reasoning is not to spare himself, but to keep alive so that he is there for his loved ones. he doesn't tend to push the male into talking about what plagues him, though leo hopes that one day the kappa will be comfortable enough to open a little more. he is, however, well aware that this dog would choose to save himself before he would offer to help another. regardless, he finds his loyalty to the pack something to be admired. leo does shy away from him when twister starts to get agitated; his aggression scares leo. he makes it a point to avoid getting on twister's bad side. he cares not to know what those pearly fangs feel like in his skin.
      • heaven heaven is a dog that is so easy to be friends with. he craves the samoyed's company. heaven is the primary recipient of his "presents". the poor dog will have enough rocks from leo soon to build a mountain. he is comforted by the she-dogs views of the world around and tries his best to be as hopeful and kind as she is. like the hopeless romantic he is, he can't help but feel a little enamored with heaven, but he's far too shy to speak on his thoughts. she is beautiful, inside and out.
      • tissala monka, scary lady. the pit wouldn't harm a hair on his cinnamon bun little head, but he ain't about to take any chances. he keeps a respectful view of the theta, nonetheless. leo tends to avoid the theta, preferring to seek the advice or care from the other medic in the back. just like all the other dogs, leo would still help out the blue-furred menace however he possibly could
      • tacoma he has immense respect for the alpha. he thinks that tacoma will keep everyone safe and could never let anything terrible happen to the dogs he watches over. his faith in tacoma is absolute. he feels protected around the shepherd mix. his loyalty to tacoma is undying. anything the dog asks of him is done with no question.
      • aelita the young dog often brings out a more youthful side in galileo. it doesnt take much to convince the dog to have a little "fun" or do something ridiculous. the pair get one another riled up, making it hard to concentrate on a task if they're working together. aelita is like a little sister to him. she reminds leo of his brothers and their puphood together.

VOICE CLAIM ⎯⎯⎯ adult kovu, lion king ii : smooth, tenor
      ACCENT ⎯⎯⎯ american, born and raised in california
Last edited by cicardia on Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:19 am

hey guys! great to see you've placed your reserves down. sorry for my lack of presence, my laptop charger went up in a little puff of smoke, fizzing and crackling so i had to order a new one. with my laptop always on the verge of dying it has to be constantly plugged in.. it's unable to be left without charging for a few minutes before switching off completely rip.

anyway! i hope you're both well. whenever you have the time please go ahead and look at a brand new threat: humans in the archives post and let me know what you think. shadow~wolf sparked a wonderful idea of there being some form of human life around as opposed to their being none at all. to shed light on what was discussed via dms, they won't be the main plot line, but something that can be fallen back onto if we need things moving along and are unsure as to how. in the description you'll see that we have both compassionate survivors and some not-so compassionate ones (the pack will have to watch out for those ones..), as well as how often the dogs would probably encounter them (once every few months/once in a blue moon kind of thing!).

i'll be making a start with working on my forms later on tonight.

if you have any questions about the above, let me know ♥
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Thu Mar 21, 2024 6:29 am

sounds great to me! excited to see your characters tonight
    edit: omg you guys i just got back from the dentist and one side
    of my mouth is 1000% numb it feels so interesting haha.
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:58 am

unfortunately, the new charger i was provided with turned out to be completely defective.. which in turn, resulted in my laptop completely dying on me (refusing to restart, etc). i'm currently having to use my family's charger to post this update, which i can't access as much as i need to be able to. it looks like i may have to get the entire thing serviced with a new battery as well, as that decided to go last night (gosh everything seems to be happening all at once atm lol). just as i was about to hop off my game and start working on these codes.. typical, i was soo excited to start working on them ):

anyway, i'm not entirely sure when it'll be scheduled for its service however, thought i'd let you know just in case i fall off the face of the earth for the next couple of days.. oh gosh, it's definitely a bizarre feeling lmaoo- hope everything went well and that you're not feeling too sore today!
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Fri Mar 22, 2024 4:07 am

sorry to hear about your technology troubles! that sounds so frustrating. no rush at all, tyres! just take the time you
    need : ) and hey, even if you want to write them through your phone with no coding, thats okay too! fingers crossed that your laptop gets fixed! i have a clunky old chromebook and tried to download a google extension today and i got an error saying my chromebook is so out of date i cant update it anymore LOL i could probably use an upgrade!!
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tyres » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:03 am

hey, so managed to book an appointment for the battery replacement today, but they didn't have it in store- the tech said that it'll be ordered today and should then be delivered and ready to change tuesday (hoorayy, it'll be nice not having to depend on the charger being plugged in 24/7 lmaoo). whilst i was there i also managed to get another charger so i have full access to my laptop.

with that, i'll be working on some of my characters tonight, probably aim to finish two (as some edit touchups are needed here and there), out of the four. if i really get into it, i may even finish them all, but we'll see! excited to see everyone else's c:

oh god i used to have a chromebook, and it did the job just fine but as soon as one thing went wrong with it, so much else did lol. switched over to mac, and the only problems i've ever encountered is 1. storage space (especially if you're big into digital art) and 2. the battery slowly dying, but I've had it for like 7(ish) years now and never had any other problems.. a decently reliable laptop in my opinion.
Tyres

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shadow~wolf » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:14 am

oh yayyy!! im happy youre able to get it fixed. hopefully it goes smoothly and that you dont run into any pesky tech employees. getting something fixed can be so complicated and frustrating sometimes!

oh my gosh. the main thing that just irks me about the chromebook, even though its not meant to really be a gaming laptop by any means... is that its genuinely impossible to play anything at all on it. to get minecraft i had to delete every single thing from my computer and when i jumped through all of the hoops and somehow downloaded it, it was soooo laggy it was impossible to play. i mean, just let me get animal jam or sims at least, lol! i'm not trying to play anything major, but i cant even do minuscule flash games. i got this as a gift when i was like, 8 or 9.. and its still miraculously alive. who knows how, maybe i just take good care of my devices. my phone is literally like from 2016 and i always say its been through ww1. its seen some things... still going strong though. im asking for a new phone next month for my bday just to get a better camera with the 0.5 lens so i can bother my dogs and friends :lol: excited to see your characters!!

edit: hi besties. i have some time to sit down today so im going to work on some characters. i dont know why, but im really anxious about overlapping with your character personalities. i guess it wont hurt to get them up and if i feel like theres not enough variety, i can change them as i wish c: alright, gonna go write some now. we're gonna have so much fun with this!

edit 2: got the epsilon up, just gonna have to change some things and shorten it to fit the coding c: and finish some info
shadow~wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me