-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Postby solstice roses! » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:02 am

Cliffcrier may have been a bit more reactive than intended with that first message, so I'm doing a wee bit of damage control, lol. Batpaw is also like?? The cutest ever?? We love Batpaw here
solstice roses!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:17 am

pfff, all good @solstice! it doesnt help that dahlia is kind of intense when she feels threatened. i keep imagining her n cliff gettin into an argument that gets physical and her whooping his butt and him just going ??? for Days. haha

batpaw is little guy... maybe bein duty head (if the duties are kept long enough anyway) is in his future. the turnaround on silly little guy to confident and well mannered middle aged guy is very fun. or he stays silly forever... much 2 decide
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- Cloudstride & Honeydusk

Postby briny » Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:04 pm

NAME: Cloudstride
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Nonconforming - she/they/he
SEXUALITY: Bi - fem leaning

PERSONALITY: Stoic and short tempered best describe her. She’s not mean but isn’t warm to strangers though is friendly for the most part. Not the talkative type, mostly does her own thing or tags along with Honeydusk. Cloud desires friends but is extremely introverted and has poor social skills, she also can come off as abrasive because of her blunt nature. She seems the most collected and the more dominant of the two, which she is, but emotionally she leans heavily on Honeydusk and panics without her. Ultimately, she wants to become more independent and friendly but isn’t sure how.
HISTORY: Both siblings were born to a sickly and stray mother. They didn’t have a great start and their mother passed when they were between 2-3 moons old. Thankfully between the two of them they were able to fend for themselves and not thrive, but survive. Being orphaned and alone together from a young age forged an unbreakable bond between them and are almost always seen together. They mostly survived near two-legged homes and found themselves near a farm around the age of 9 moons, then quickly into the two trees territory. It’s been a little over a year since then and they’ve integrated nicely into the community with Cloud becoming a skilled fighter with a passion for protecting others. Honey finding an interest in medicine and helping others.
APPEARANCE: A larger cat with well defined muscles. Most of her pelt is a light tan and she has grey tabby stripes and face masking. She has dark grey legs and tail tip, all of her paws are white. Clouds eyes are a light sky blue. Her skin is more brick colored than pink.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Her twin, Honeydusk. All known relatives are deceased

EXTRA:
-She and Honeydusk are fraternal twins, not identical
-The bigger of the two, very muscular as well
-Probably more protective of her sister than necessary
-Not the most smart, but clever

NAME: Honeydusk
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Nonconforming - they/she/he
SEXUALITY: Bi - no preference

PERSONALITY: Outgoing and excitable explain Honeydusk best. They enjoy socializing with others and will talk to just about anything and anyone. Despite seeming more childish and carefree in nature, theyre the more level headed of the two and makes most of the decisions. They also desire more independence like Cloud does but has a high attachment to her due to their past. Honey gets very anxious often but hides it well, they also get skittish around large cats they don’t know and clings to Cloud. She hopes one day they can branch off from each other more and start a family.
HISTORY: See above! The only difference is that sometime between their mom passing and showing up at two trees they got lost from Cloud temporarily. During that time it’s unknown exactly what happened to Honey but it wasn’t pleasant and she didn’t talk much about it when she escaped. Essentially she had been ‘taken in’ by a clowder of stray cats against her will and they were very harsh to her. Physically, their ears were left tattered and some small scars, but emotionally they still suffer. Often they have night terrors, Cloud always wakes up to comfort them.
APPEARANCE: Small with a mostly goldenrod colored pelt. They have darker tabby markings as well as brown splotches on their back and face. A white star marking is on her forehead and her nose and legs are a dark grey. Honey has a white left paw and a white tail tip. Their eyes are a deep blue.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Their twin, Cloudstride. All known relatives are deceased

EXTRA:
-More slender and petite than most cats
-Loves kits and playing with them, wants to have an apprentice one day
-Not the fastest or strongest but intelligent and observant
-Probably the only cat that can calm Cloud when she’s angry
briny or Shadows | it/that/none | 24yo | neurodivergent
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:23 pm

Both accepted!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby briny » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:13 pm

Thank you ^^ I’m excited to see how things unfold!
briny or Shadows | it/that/none | 24yo | neurodivergent
briny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ minnow }

Postby anathema » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:19 am

NAME: minnow
    GENDER AND PRONOUNS: male; he/him
    SEXUALITY: bisexual

PERSONALITY: to put it bluntly, minnow has the true markings of a narcissistic sociopath. constantly vying for admiration and approval from others, the tom puts on a deeply charismatic front and is often perceived as very charming and persuasive as a result. manipulative for his own gain only, minnow is a severe pathological liar with a massive sense of entitlement. additionally, he becomes violent when he does not get what he wants and has extreme issues with jealousy, especially in relation to his older brother. that said, the tom is not at all hungry for totalitarian power and has no desire to dethrone any social hierarchies. he's a rogue through and through and his only goal is to stir chaos and belly-laugh at the subsequent mayhem, all alone, from afar.
    HISTORY: minnow, born milo, had always been jealous of his brother. the runt of the litter, he had a hard time keeping up with all of his siblings... but it was particularly irritating how harrierflight, then harry, had doted on him as if he were his protector. it felt so... condescending. milo went with it, though, and knew that escaping the life of a kittypet was in his best interest since it was so unlikely he'd even be adopted. it had been harry's idea for them to change their names to the animals they resembled, and it had also been harry's idea for milo to go by minnow. only feeling further patronized by his older brother, minnow knew that he would have to eventually eliminate harrier or else he would remain miserable and envious toward him for the rest of his life. his plans were foiled, however, and the other tom nearly killed him to boot! minnow, a skilled healer, fled back to quietbrook to recuperate, meeting a few other rogues there and making allies. shortly after, he caught wind of a guild forming in the wildlands and went to try and join. as expected, though, there his brother was, somehow having obtained a position of leadership. minnow, of course, was infuriated as it meant he had no chance of becoming a part of their ranks. recognizing some of the other cats from quietbrook and using them as double agents of sorts, he's since been able to gain gradual bits and pieces of intel on harrierflight over the last thirty moons. minnow hopes to strike any day now, hellbent on preventing his brother from becoming the one to run this emerging clan.
    APPEARANCE: minnow is a medium-sized dark gray tom with lighter gray markings. his pelt is brindled with countless scars, especially on his shoulders and back. most are hidden by his thick fur. he has a slight limp in his left hind leg, a nicked ear, and a perpetually split lip as a result of one of his facial scars. he shares his brother's intense yellow gaze.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: minnow was born to kittypet parents in the same litter as harrierflight. he briefly took on a mate named bourbon while in hiding in quietbrook, but never met his kits as he'd returned to the wildlands before they were born.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:23 am

decided to make minnow's form! not quite sure where he'll fit in yet but he's gonna be important to harrierflight's arc at some point, so i thought i'd just post his form now (even if he doesn't actually show up in the rp for a while). also, any of the "double agents" referred to in his form are just nameless npcs unless anyone wants their character to interact with him in that way. also, i was thinking a forbidden love arc could even be a thing as it'd be a way to integrate him into the rp a little bit quicker. :]

@necro - let me know if it's okay to have a rogue character! i didn't see a section for cats outside the clan on the allegiances page so i just wanna make sure that characters of that sort are allowed before proceeding.
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:35 am

I completely forgot to include one! All good, and he's accepted. I'll add him to the front in a bit!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ 𝐃𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Postby fawn, » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:20 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxi. dovekit, dovepaw, doveflight ii. 49 moons
xxxiii. she-cat iv. prey hunter v. heterosexual
xxx/romantic vi. no crush vii. grey pelt viii.
xxxemerald eyes ix. prefix: dove for her pelt
xxxcolor, suffix: flight for her speed and agility
xxxx. upbeat, sweet xi. stubborn, quite shy
xxxxii. scent of honeysuckle and dew

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
█████████████████████████████
x
.Image
('𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄,)
▬▬(𝐒𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐆𝐎)▬▬

Doveflight was born in the clan and has been happy to dedicate her life so far to ensuring
their survival by becoming a prey hunter. As an apprentice, she was known for being a bit
of a handful! She was a ball of energy that just wanted to be involved in everything and
join all the patrols, she was very eager to help but wasn't always very careful with what
she was doing and ended up annoying a fair few elders in her youth! She has matured a
lot as she has gotten older and is now a firm member of the community, she is a lot more
laid-back and dependable these days! When she's not hunting, you can usually find Doveflight
relaxing near the apprentice's den, there's something about watching them play that warms
her heart. She enjoys curling up in particularly sunny patches and watch camp life unfold
before her, she enjoys how peacefully they live.

════════════════════════════
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒)▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬(𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍'𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌)▬▬▬▬
════════════════════════════
Doveflight has always loved hunting, she's a prey hunter through and through, there's
nothing she loves more than providing food for her clan. As she has preferred working for
the clan rather than allowing time for herself, Doveflight has never had a mate nor really
had a romantic interest! Doveflight would one day like kits and to have a family, but she
is fairly naive and inexperienced when it comes to matters of the heart which just leaves
her feeling super flustered and embarrassed. She tries not to take life too seriously and
enjoys making new friends, but if she is pushed too far she won't hesitate to defend herself
and can put up quite a fight! Luckily, she does not tend to get riled up too often!
fawn,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:24 pm

Accepted, Dove and Minnow added to the front!

I am a bit sad to see so few Camp Keepers and Herb Gatherers. I'll only be accepting more of those two jobs for a bit!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me