-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

-{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:25 am

GENERATIONAL DRAMA is an experimental Warrior Cats roleplay employing monthly time jumps of 12 MOONS (1 YEAR), allowing for players to roleplay many cats throughout the ages of a Clan (or Clans). One can follow a family from mother, to kit, to that kit becoming leader or medicine cat, to that kit's kits, and beyond. While this system will have some rough spots to iron out, with plenty of out of character (OOC) communication and a willingness to go with the flow, I hope this can become a fun way to roleplay Warriors!

FORM ⤵️⤵️
Code: Select all
[b]NAME[/b]:
[b]AGE[/b]:
[b]GENDER AND PRONOUNS[/b]:
[b]SEXUALITY[/b]:
[b]RANK[/b]:

[b]PERSONALITY[/b]:
[b]HISTORY[/b]:
[b]APPEARANCE[/b]:

[b]MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS[/b]:

[b]EXTRA[/b]:
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion !

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:03 am

NAME: Dahliabriar
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Cis Female, she/her
SEXUALITY: Lesbian

PERSONALITY: Most find Dahliabriar mysterious. That is the case entirely because the older she-cat keeps to herself and her Herb Gatherers, hardly taking much time with any healthy cat. She is very hardworking and duty-focused, having found her niche in the community and refusing to leave it for the world. In truth, she just finds communicating hard! Social interactions don't make much sense in her head, so she just avoids most of them. She does care deeply for her community and has been quietly begging Starclan to just choose someone (anyone but her) to be their leader already so things can calm down. She has a soft spot for kits, and will entertain them in her brief spare time between organizing patrols, teaching the Herb Gatherers, and healing the ill. Dahliabriar regrets the distance she's allowed to come between her and her kits, though she can't find it in herself to insert herself back into their lives after the moons of emotional absence.
HISTORY: Dahlia was born to a gang of rowdy streetcats in a distant city, where she was taught from a young age to never take anything laying down. The amount of fights Dahlia had to get into to survive was staggering. After years of this, she escaped, and saw a strange orange kitten whom she followed to the Two Trees territory. She picked up her herb knowledge from the blind cat who had lived on Two Tree before anyone had arrived, and was made Duty Head of Medicine by committee even after she asked not to be. She's scarily good at her job, so most don't ask about her rough past.
APPEARANCE: Primarily orange she-cat with a gradient of darker oranges on her back that get lighter the lower you go on her body. Darkest orange is also the color of her spots and stripes. A single white paw, a shock of white fur across her muzzle and neck. Heavily scarred, with the X like slashes across her muzzle being most obvious. Yellowish green eyes.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS:Her kits are Lavenderhawk, Asterflash, and Peachberry

EXTRA:
- Who's the father of her kits? Not even Starclan knows.
- The autism is strong and powerful.
- Much, much stronger than she looks. Also a much better leader than she says she is.
Last edited by necrobinical on Thu Mar 21, 2024 3:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: -{ GENERATIONAL DRAMA }- forms & discussion ! [LAVENDER]

Postby .angstlizard. » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:49 am

❝𝚒𝚏 𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞—❞
picrew
╔═ 𓅓 wagons, wagons 𓅓 ═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ 𓅓 wheels, wheels 𓅓 ═╝

╔═ 𓅓 west, west 𓅓 ════════════════════════════════════╗
lavenderhawk
𓅪
001. 30 moons 002. cis molly, she/her 003. bi 004. community guard 005. scent of lavender, dirt, and iron 006. daughter of dahliabriar, sister to asterflash, peachberry
╚════════════════════════════════════ 𓅓 west, west 𓅓 ═╝

╔═════════════════╗

name;; lavenderkit // lavenderpaw // lavenderhawk
meaning;; lavender after her light fur and
the flower, like dahlia;
hawk for her aggressive and persistent manner

physical description;; a light cream/fawn coloured spotted tabby
molly with pale green eyes, medium-length fur, and a bobbed tail.

˖⁺‧₊☽𓅓☾₊‧⁺˖
trivia;; > songs used are come back alive by delta rae
and july by american murder song !
> she lost her tail in the hunting accident mentioned in history
> prolly has a bit of adhd in her
> she was an abysmal hunter and kept scaring off the prey
> her name was almost lavenderstrike or lavendertalon

˖⁺‧₊☽𓅓☾₊‧⁺˖
crush;; [open]
mate;; [open]
kits;; n/a... yet!
sexuality;; bisexual

╚═════════════════╝

❝—𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚕❞

╔═══════════════════╗

personality;; aggressive, vigilant, and stubborn;
all words that can describe lavenderhawk. she is persistent to
be point of abrasiveness, and tends to say first, think second when
it comes to social interactions, so she may not be the most
popular of cats... but she is a dutiful and loyal
protector of the cats of two tree. and, despite the
distance between her and her family and negative
feelings she has about that, lavenderhawk would never
even think about turning her back on them.

history;; born into the clan alongside her siblings,
lavenderhawk was a very distractable kit who wanted to
know everything. she was in everybody's business and
dreaded the idea of choosing just one path to train in.
however in her apprenticeship, when originally training to be a hunter,
there was an accident that landed her in the herb gatherers' care.
she realized two things. 1: that she admired dahliabriar's
skill & dedication to her work, and 2: that she didn't
want to hunt. she wanted to help and protect her clan.

nowadays, lavenderhawk throws herself into her own duties.
dahliabriar will always be her mother and her
role model; but she grows resentful seeing her so
focused on her herb gatherers & the ill whilst being so distant to
her kits.

╚═══════════════════╝
Last edited by .angstlizard. on Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:20 pm, edited 14 times in total.
.angstlizard.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:52 am

@.angstlizard. yes ofc!! v excited to see who ya cook up
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solstice roses! » Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:46 pm

May I submit a character form? :3

edit/reply: thank you!
Last edited by solstice roses! on Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
solstice roses!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:03 pm

Ofc & always, buddy
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby solstice roses! » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:05 pm

NAME: Beetlebud
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: Transgender she-cat, uses she/her
SEXUALITY: Lesbian (includes attraction to fem-leaning nonbinary cats)

PERSONALITY: Beetlebud is a quiet, supportive, clever, and open-minded cat that likes to talk to the elders and play with the kits. Often, Beetlebud will choose to use body language and signals to communicate rather than words. She grew fond of the patrols her mentor would take her on to gather den materials during her second apprenticeship, so she often absentmindedly gathers supplies on one of the frequent strolls she takes. Beetlebud speaks with a slight mumble, but as her confidence and self-assurance grows, her voice will grow along with it. As a result of her first apprenticeship, Beetlebud can identify some basic herbs and their purposes and has a slightly stronger than normal connection to Starclan, leading her to be uncomfortable around those who don't believe in the starry cats. Beetlebud's paws have always been uniquely dainty, so she has become swift yet gentle with her movements, and she has a great distaste for participating in battles.
HISTORY: Beetlebud was left to the clan as a kit named Gilly at two moons old. Gilly's mother (Harmony, a town cat who occasionally visits the community) was unable to teach Gilly how to speak or hunt properly, eventually deciding that leaving Gilly with the new community would be best for her development. Gilly took a special interest in the beetles skittering around the camp, so she gained the name Beetlekit! Although Beetlebud had a late start to her kittenhood, she grew into life in the Two Tree Island Community quickly, training under an Herb Gatherer before choosing to become a Camp Keeper four moons into her apprenticeship. As a kit and an apprentice, Beetlebud was easily angered and rude, often turning to leave mid-conversation even on a good day. After becoming a fully-fledged Camp Keeper, Beetlebud became calmer and friendlier.
APPEARANCE: Typical shorthair flamepoint siamese (mainly white body with light ginger tail, face, and ears) with pale green eyes that can sometimes appear blue in cool lighting. Soft pink skin (pawpads, nose, inner ears). Beetlebud has no scars to speak of, and her ears are slightly shorter than usual.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Harmony (NPC, no dialogue), her town-cat mother ; A general dislike of any cat that doesn't believe in Starclan ; other relationships are to be discovered

EXTRA:
- Was selectively mute for first few moons in the community!
- Really soft & fragile pawpads, easily sprained ankles/paw wrists
- Takes a looot of mental health walks
- Loves the stray kits in Quietbrook
Last edited by solstice roses! on Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
solstice roses!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .angstlizard. » Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:09 pm

@necrobinical woo thank you! updated & posted lavenderhawk's form, hopefully you like this rambunctious girl !! lmk if anything needs changing

also planning to work on forms for a herb gatherer apprentice & camp-keeper/den dad who'll be open for adopted kits of any age too, assuming multiple characters are allowed? + picrew is a placeholder reference for lavender, i plan to draw her when i have time lol
.angstlizard.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:26 am

Both look beautiful! I've added them to the front 💫

You can have as many cats as you can deal with! Idm amount.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 16, 2024 8:33 am

NAME: Snowyskies
GENDER AND PRONOUNS: female, shee, her, hers
SEXUALITY: Picky Demisexual

PERSONALITY: She is quiet, playful, and loves to learn new things. She hates dogs for taking her mother's life and is scarred on water because she saw her sister Wispkit drowning. She takes her role as an herb gathering a little bit too seriously and she may get depressed if she can't do her job the way she needs to. She is a little bit too hard on herself.
HISTORY: She was born in the clan, but her sister Wispkit was drowned by a river when they escaped the camp to do some adventures. She feels guilty about her sister's death. Her mother was being attacked by a runaway dog during a patrol only a few moons after she started her apprenticeship. Her mother died for her wounds in camp and she took pretty hard on that too. She has never met her father who seemed to be either a loner or a clan cat who died before she was even born, her mother never told her about her father.
APPEARANCE: Small fluffy white she-cat with yellow-green eyes.

MAJOR RELATIONSHIPS: Yellowtail (mother, deceased), Wispkit (sister, deceased), unknown father. She is open to crushes, friends, and enemies as well.

EXTRA: I don't think so... I will do a tom and maybe some other too, not decided on any ranks yet...maybe a sister to Lavenderhawk.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me