∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Sparrowstar

Postby Stars Hollow » Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:38 pm

Name: Sparrowstar.
    Current Rank: Leader.
    Desired Rank: N/A.

Physical Appearance: Sparrowstar is a small, handsome tom with golden fur and amber eyes. His fur is notably longer than most feral cat's would be, a trait he inherited from his kittypet father. His frame is lithe, lending itself to quick attacks instead of heavier hitting moves. This means he does best in battles where he has the element of surprise and plenty of room to move about.

Personality: Upon first impression, Sparrowstar is not what one would picture when thinking of a clan leader. The tom is theatrical to the highest degree, with an enjoyment for weaving extraordinary tales and ambition like no other. His idealism and desire for a better future means he is willing to take chances others might not, trusting outsiders more than he probably should and opening his doors to any in need, often at the behest of some of his more reserved advisors. He is also a rather prideful creature, which one could use to manipulate him if they so wished. However, despite these flaws, it is clear the young leader truly cares for his clan, and his expertise in battle strategy and charisma still make him a force to be reconned with.
    Background: Sparrowstar's mother was a warrior in his former clan who fell in love with a mysterious tom. At some point during their forbidden romance, she became pregnant, eventually giving birth to Sparrowstar and his three siblings. When she refused to reveal the identity of her mate, it was automatically assumed the father was an outsider, and she was driven from the clan as soon as her kits were of apprenticing age. This left Sparrowstar with a deep sense of loss, as he was unable to understand why loving someone outside of their clan could be a bad thing, and thus began his crusade to change his clan's mind on allowing outsiders into their lives. While his ideas were generally looked down upon and shamed, they didn't land him in hot water until it was discovered Sparrowstar had been sneaking off to train kittypets when he was supposed to be on patrol. This was determined to be an act of treason, and the young warrior was exiled from his clan as a result. Thankfully, a small number of his fellow warriors had come to believe in his mindset and chose to follow him, and together the band of exiled rebels would eventually form StoneClan.

Orientation: Biromantic bisexual.
    Crush: Quietmouse.
    Mate: N/A.
    Offspring: N/A.
    Parents: N/A.
    Siblings: Open.
    Apprentice: Hickorypaw.

Voice Claim: Jeremy Jordan.
    Other Information:
      → For the best idea of what Sparrowstar's voice sounds like, I recommend looking up the Death Note musical concept album, as that particular performance of Jeremy's resembles how Sparrowstar sounds the closest.
      → The exact identity of Sparrowstar's father remains unknown to this day. His mother refused to reveal who or where he was until the day she was exiled, taking the secret with her.
      → While Sparrowstar has a preference for mollies, he has been known to flirt with toms on occasion. To say he is a romantic would be an understatement; whoever ends up as his mate is going to be ravished with affection at every turn.
Last edited by Stars Hollow on Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Discussion & Forms

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:12 am

Name: Wölfin
Current Rank: loaner
Desired Rank: MedCat

Physical Appearance: Wölfin is a gray and black She-cat with amber eyes, she loves collecting certain items and oddities. Although she is a medicine cat, she loves a good battle and is a great fighter. She has a long scar along her flank.

Personality: Upon first impression, Wölfin Seems like a violent young cat, but as you get to know her, you will realize she is kind and caring. If anyone try’s to hurt her friends she will immediately jump into battle and defend them.

Background: she doesn’t remember much, but she does remember almost being killed by a monster wich is what she got her scar from

Orientation: Lesbian
Crush: open
Siblings: Finch (dead), Open
Apprentice: Open.

Voice Claim: deep voice and accent
Other Information: I didn’t know what else to put for the voice claim but sometimes she talks in third person, Wölfin is german for Wolf
Last edited by Hawk WillowWatcher on Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImage ImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Breezesong

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:11 pm

I know I can't lie, I crystalize when I try
So put the bright lights right in my eyes

Name:
Singer > Breezesong
Current Rank:
Warrior
Desired Rank:
N/a

Physical Appearance:
A long, lanky silver tabby with bright blue eyes, Breezesong's fur is short and sleek. His legs and tail are long, just shy of almost seeming uncanny. Not especially powerful, he is however very agile and notoriously difficult to actually land a hit on during training.

Personality:
Seemingly always making noise, be it humming or singing or telling a story, Breezesong is friendly, outgoing and easy to get along with. He has an easy sort of charm that can draw others in and often he doesn't even seem to be conscious of it -- he just loves cheering others up and making them happy. Despite that, or perhaps because of it, Breezesong is very difficult to really get to know, often he buries his own thoughts and feelings for the sake of others and rarely opens up about them. After all, hearing about his problems won't make them happy, would it?
He's especially fond of kits, and doesn't mind spinning a tale or two in his free time should any find their way to him.

History:
Breezesong, Singer then, was a kittypet before meeting Sparrowstar and joining the clan, having spent much of his life entirely indoors and happy with that. At some point however there was... a strange shift in his family that he doesn't understand. Everything was near silent, feeling wrong and almost more hostile. Suddenly he was getting in trouble for things he'd always done and eventually he was dumped outside for hours each day no matter how much he called to be let back in.
Eventually they stopped letting him back in at all, his food placed outside. He was lonely, locked outside away from his twolegs, and started roaming farther and farther away from his home. That was when he met Sparrowstar and his group of warriors. He hung around them while they were in the area, chatting and learning who they were and what their goals were, and was clearly sad to see them continue on though he didn't immediately tag along with them.
It was a few days later that the group was surprised to see Singer approaching once more, limping slightly, but collarless and asking to join them. He never spoke about what had caused him to change his mind and follow them, but he was given the name Breezesong not long after. He's done his best to be a loyal warrior since, and is endlessly thankful to Sparrowstar for giving him the chance.

Orientation: Bisexual
Crush: None currently
Mate: N/a
Apprentice: Open?

Other Information:
> Lyrics are from 'Worry' by Felix Cartal
> While I don't have a specific voice claim, Breezesong's voice is very gentle and melodious. The kind of voice you'd struggle to imagine ever being harsh and angry.
I'm alright, I'm alright
Won't lose my mind if I don't let my worry's weight
Hold me down, down, down
Last edited by Fortune's Fool on Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:33 pm

Both accepted!
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Applepaw

Postby Stars Hollow » Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:48 pm

Name: Applepaw.
    Current Rank: Apprentice.
    Desired Rank: Warrior.

Physical Appearance: Applepaw is a small, ginger molly with white fur on her muzzle, chest, underbelly, and paws. Her eyes are a sandy yellow and look a little too large for her face.

Personality: Applepaw is a headstrong, curious and independent apprentice with an adventurous streak. She dreams of exploring unknown parts of the forest and becoming one of StoneClan's best warriors one day, though she has much to learn before she is ready to do either of those things. She is known for being fiercely protective of those she cares about, almost to a fault, throwing herself into sticky situations without regard for her own safety if a loved one is in danger. Also, because of her stubbornness, once she sets her mind to something it becomes nearly impossible to change it.
    Background: Applepaw was among the first litters of kits born after StoneClan's founding. She has never known life outside of StoneClan's accepting ways, making her naive to just how different her clan is from others. Sure, she has heard the stories, but the young apprentice can only gleam so much from them, after all!

Orientation: Heteroromantic heterosexual.
    Crush: Open.
    Siblings: N/A.
    Mentor: Open.

Voice Claim: Vanessa Hudgens.
    Other Information:
      → For the best idea of what Applepaw's voice sounds like, I check out Vanessa Hudgens' performance in the High School Musical movies, as I think it fits her quite well with its light, pleasant sound!
Last edited by Stars Hollow on Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Foggyblur

Postby Ryn11 » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:08 pm

Name: Foggyblur
    Current Rank: Rogue
    Desired Rank: Warrior

Physical Appearance: She is fluffy, cream/tan with light brown marbling; bright blue eyes. She's not very strong, but she's lean and fast. In battles, she tries to maneuver herself against larger, slower cats and turn their strength into their weakness.

Personality: She's always telling younger cats stories from patrol, and she loves nothing more than another cat asking for her insight or help solving a problem.
    Background: She was exiled from her previous clan not long after receiving her warrior name because the leader found out she was half-clan. She spent about a month as a rogue before running into Sparrowstar's group and joining up.

Crush: Open
    Mate: N/A
    Offspring: N/A
    Parents: N/A
    Siblings: Open
    Apprentice: Applepaw

Voice Claim: Mary Wiseman.
    Other Information:
Last edited by Ryn11 on Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:10 pm

Accepted!
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ Hickorypaw

Postby Fortune's Fool » Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:09 pm

All the words I couldn't say to you
Oh the damage I'd have wrought

Name:
Hickory > Hickorypaw > Hickoryspark
Current Rank:
Apprentice
Desired Rank:
Warrior

Physical Appearance:
Large for her age, Hickorypaw is a thick-furred tortoiseshell with dark amber eyes. There are notable scars on her front left paw as well as her face above her right eye where the fur did not grow back properly.

Personality:
Quiet unless directly spoken to, a lot of emotions swirl just under the surface of her calm veneer. She doesn't really know how to parse her own thoughts and feelings or how to express them, especially not healthily, which means that if pushed Hickorypaw can suddenly explode. She is not by nature an angry or aggressive molly, quite the opposite really, but kindness and positive interactions have been scarce in her life and she finds herself unsure how to give or receive it. And when she is uncertain she gets upset, failing is something she is very familiar with and she hates it. Better to not speak at all.

History:
A very new addition to the clan, Hickorypaw can't recall having ever seen her mother. Her earliest memories, not long after her eyes opened, were of her two siblings -- Walnut and Pecan -- and a tom they could only assume was their father. His name was Yew, and he was cold, distant, and detached. No matter what the three of them of them did, they earned not a speck of affection from him. For a time the three sought comfort with each other, but as they grew a bit older and Yew began forcing them from the den to learn to care for themselves infighting began as they realized that doing well, doing better than the others, gained them some sort of approval from the tom. It was all any of them had wanted, and the bonds between the three were ground to dust under the uncaring eye of their guardian as moons passed.
Yew vanished around the time they were ten moons old, and whatever thin veil of attachment they had pretended was there shattered as Hickory's siblings turns on each other, spitting whatever words they could think of to hurt each other. Always the quietest of the three, during this she was silently watching -- as if the two were strangers -- until the words turned to violence and she was dragged into it as well. This fight is the source of her scars, and the three scattered to the winds after this.
The young molly traveled alone with no goal after that, until quite recently when she was found near -- though not across -- the borders by a patrol. She was introduced to the clan, and ended up staying. Not so much out of a desire to, but due to the lack of a caring enough to leave.

Crush: None currently
Mate: N/a
Mentor: Sparrowstar

Other Information:
> Lyrics are from 'The Well' by The Crane Wives
> Hickorypaw's voice is a bit raspy and hesitant, but underneath it, its clear that it would be rather calm and steady if she ever grew to use it more and with confidence.
That old house, those rotting memories
Burned easier than I'd have thought
Last edited by Fortune's Fool on Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stars Hollow » Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:24 am

Also accepted! I’ll update the character list later today!
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me