✵〘 ꜱᴏʟᴀʀ + ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ᴅ&ꜰ 〙✵ please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Lunarclan | Timberdusk | XXX | XXX

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:03 pm

Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✵〘 LunarClan → Stagfrost → Mousefern → Raggedpaw 〙✵

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:27 am

photo credits

Band Name | Song wrote:quote or lyrics

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ╰──╮-ˏˋ ♡ ˊˎ- ╭──╯ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

𝙽 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴
Prefix → stag
Suffix → kit paw frost

𝙶 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁
𐂂」 ♂ | 「 」 ♀

𝙰 𝙶 𝙴
40 mns

𝚁 𝙰 𝙽 𝙺
Kit 「 」 Apprentice 「 」 Warrior 「 」 Queen 「 」 Elder 「 」 Medicine Cat 「 」 Deputy 「𐂂」 Leader 「 」

𝙻 𝙾 𝚈 𝙰 𝙻 𝚃 𝚈
lunarclan

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ╰──╮-ˏˋ ♡ ˊˎ- ╭──╯ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

𝙷 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝚈

𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂 𝙾 𝙽 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈
+ Trait →
- Trait →

𝚂 𝙺 𝙸 𝙻 𝙻 𝚂

Charisma: ★★★★★
Strength: ★★★★★
Speed: ★★★★★
Climbing: ★★★★★
Agility: ★★★★★
Defense : ★★★★★
Offense : ★★★★★

𝙺 𝙸 𝙽
Mother → tigerpelt
Father → iceriver
Littermates → mousefern
Nephews → raggedpaw, sleekkit, littlekit

𝙴 𝙳 𝚄 𝙲 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
Mentor →
Apprentice →

𝙵 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝚂 𝙷 𝙸 𝙿 𝚂

𝚁 𝙴 𝙻 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽 𝚂 𝙷 𝙸 𝙿 𝚂
Single 「 」 Taken 「𐂂」 Too Young 「 」 Crushing 「 」 Widow 「 」
⤷Mate: snowfawn

photo credits

Glass Animals | Toes wrote:And all I ever want,
Is just a little love,
I said in purrs under the palms;
And all I ever want is breaking me apart,
I said to the thing that I once was.

I'm a man, I'm a twisted fool,
My hands are twisted too,
Five fingers, two black hooves;
I'm a man, don't spin me a lie,
Got toes and I can smile,
I'm crooked but upright.

𝙽 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴
Prefix → mouse
Suffix → kit paw fern

𝙶 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁
「 」 ♂ | 「𖠰」 ♀

𝙰 𝙶 𝙴
40 mns

𝚁 𝙰 𝙽 𝙺
Kit 「 」 Apprentice 「 」 Warrior 「𖠰」 Queen 「 」 Elder 「 」 Medicine Cat 「 」 Deputy 「 」 Leader 「 」

𝙻 𝙾 𝚈 𝙰 𝙻 𝚃 𝚈
lunarclan

𝙷 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝚈
the moon was high as mousekit and stagkit entered the world. tigerpelt had begun her kitting just as the sun was setting, and after much struggle, the dark tabby finally had two kits suckling at her belly. she and iceriver - a large, sturdy white tom - had been eager to have kits. they had only recently become mates, but it seemed both cats were ready to start a family right away. the little family seemed perfect, though mousekit was born weak. while stagkit was hearty and healthy with a strong little mew, mousekit was weak and frail, the medicine cat sure she wouldn't survive the night. she did, though, and her parents were grateful for it, though their favor seemed to be with their tomkit.
by the time the kits were apprenticed, stagpaw had become a strong candidate for a warrior's apprentice, his lean frame hiding untrained muscle. mousepaw, on the other hand, was a much smaller apprentice, her ratty pelt hiding nothing but skin and bones. mousepaw was determined to prove herself. her parents still heavily favored stagpaw, building resentment in the young cat for her brother, despite stagpaw's attempt to bond. he insisted that it wasn't his fault that tigerpelt and iceriver preferred them, that if he had it his way, their attention for their kits would be equal. mousepaw didn't care. she had no desire to bond with her brother, pushing him away in favor of training. mousepaw's training was all she cared about.
it was as an apprentice that mousepaw took an interest in the warrior mangledpelt. the tom had become a warrior shortly after they were apprenticed; earning his name after an impressively short time as an apprentice. mangledpelt was a fierce opponent. with long, sharp claws and a sturdy frame, sure in his skills and eager to come to blows, the warrior struck fear into the hearts of any challengers to lunarclan. the tom seemed to pay little mind to the warrior code which often landed him punishments, but mousepaw wasn't concerned with this; to her, mangledpelt was a model warrior and she aspired to be like him. this only pushed mousepaw to train harder. by the time she finished her training, she had become a swift and agile cat, out-witting bigger opponents with her fast and nimble paws. during her apprenticeship, their father, iceriver, had also passed, killed by two tresspassing rogues that he had attempted to drive out alone, losing his life when the heavy wounds he'd ended up with became infected. while stagpaw and tigerpelt were with him till the end, mousepaw kept her distance, only visiting her injured father once when his condition had worsened to an almost fatal point. she sat vigil for him, though she was uncertain whether the heavy feeling in her chest was over grief for his death or the fact that he would never live long enough to see her become a skilled warrior.
and so, mousepaw and stagpaw became mousefern and stagfrost. their heads were held high as they sat vigil together, and for the first time, the siblings exchanged a glance in which mousefern's eyes weren't shrouded with malice. nothing could dampen her proudest moment. mousefern felt a flutter in her chest and mangledpelt headed past them, on his way to lead the dusk patrol, and gave her an approving nod.
as mousefern found her place in lunarclan as a warrior, her relationship with her brother became more cordial. they developed a decent relationship, though mousefern still avoided her mother. tigerpelt would approach her eagerly, but mousefern seemed to always have an excuse for why she couldn't be around her mother. when it came to mangledpelt, however, mousefern had no excuses and no reservations about spending time with him. mousefern was like mangledpelt's shadow, though the older warrior seemed rather indifferent to her. he tolerated her, at best, preferring to spend time with the senior warriors. mousefern didn't mind, though - she was just pleased to be around the tom. it wasn't long before mangledpelt realized that there were benefits to having a silent shadow - mousefern would always be on his side, quick to defend any and all actions, and it was clear she admired him. mangledpelt took mousefern as his mate, though nothing about their relationship changed; she was still his shadow while he hardly paid her any mind.
mousefern was startled when she realized she was carrying mangledpelt's kits. a family hadn't been in her plans, and mousefern had no desire to be a mother. she wanted to remain a warrior, but it was far too late for anything to be done. mousefern begrudgingly moved to the nursery, and that's when her life began to train. days went by and the lonely queen recieved no visits from her mate. it was clear he couldn't care less about mousefern in actuality; while he boasted that he would be providing the clan with strong warriors, he never had a word to say about the mother of his kits. resentment built in mousefern, and she realized she was beginning to downright hate mangledpelt. mousefern was miserable, and would not have had the strength to change her life if it weren't for her brother and mother. with mousefern confined to the nursery she had no excuse to run from tigerpelt. her mother began to visit her often, letting mousefern know how sorry she was for their favoring stagfrost. she told mousefern that she wished her father could be here to see her now, a strong warrior bearing a litter of kits for lunarclan, and that he would be so proud. at first these exchanges were rattling for the conflicted queen, but she slowly forgave tigerpelt and iceriver, and reached a point where she wished he was there with them too. stagfrost brought her prey often, always purring and excited to meet her future kits. he spent much of his time with the queen, always purring to her about his newfound love, snowfawn.
a moon into her time in the nursery, mousefern told mangledpelt she would no longer be his mate. she outpoured all of her recent emotions, how she knew the tom never loved her, that he didn't care about her or their kits, that she hated him with all of her heart. that she wished she had never admired him, for he was truly a foul creature. mangledpelt only scoffed in her face. he thrust himself close to her muzzle and, poison dripping from his tone, informed her that she was right; he didn't love her, he didn't care about her, the kits were simply him doing his duty as a warrior to provide warriors for the next generation, that he couldn't care less whether they were mates or not. mousefern couldn't take another word and slashed the tom across the muzzle. rage filled mangledpelt and he leaped at her, knocking her from her paws and sending the she cat tumbling across the ground. stagfrost was quick to her side, hissing at mangledpelt and unsheathing his claws, before other warriors came to break them up. she was ushered away to the medicine cat's den, and with a heavy heart, mousefern was informed that the wriggling of kits in her stomach had become much duller than it was before.
if it weren't for stagfrost and tigerpelt, mousefern wouldn't have been strong enough to cope with mangledpelt's reaction. she hardly left the nursery for the next moon, sleeping her days away in grief for all she had lost. mousefern's kits were finally born; three young toms that she named sleekkit, raggedkit, and littlekit. littlekit and sleekkit never lived long enough to take a breath, and mousefern was left with one singular kit, bearing the same scruffy brown-and-white pelt as his father. as mousefern pulled him closer to her belly to nurse, her exhausted eyes could only see her former mate in the small kit.
stagfrost came around often to see his nephew, proudly telling the kit stories of his warrior escapades and stories of lunarclan. mousefern could hardly look at her son. her heart was filled with conflict over a mother's love battling hatred for a kit identical to her despicable mate. at the same time, raggedkit reminded her of herself: he was a quiet, thoughtful kit, observant of clan life and those around him. he never got into trouble, preferring to stick close to his mother's nest or his uncle. tigerpelt often came to play with raggedkit as well, and mousefern fought back jealousy, as tigerpelt had never given her that much attention as a kit. mousefern was grateful when six moons had passed, when she was able to return to the warriors' den and raggedpaw began his training.

𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂 𝙾 𝙽 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈
+ Trait → observant
+ Trait → loyal
+ Trait → unbiased
- Trait → standoffish
- Trait → apathetic
- Trait → unfriendly

𝚂 𝙺 𝙸 𝙻 𝙻 𝚂

Charisma: ★☆☆☆☆
Strength: ★★☆☆☆
Climbing: ★★★☆☆
Defense : ★★★☆☆

𝙺 𝙸 𝙽
Mother → tigerpelt
Father → iceriver
Littermates → stagfrost
Kits → raggedpaw, sleekkit, littlekit

𝙴 𝙳 𝚄 𝙲 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
Mentor →
Apprentice →

𝙵 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝚂 𝙷 𝙸 𝙿 𝚂

Single 「𖠰」 Taken 「 」 Too Young 「 」 Crushing 「 」 Widow 「 」
⤷Mate: mangledpelt (formerly)

photo credits

𝙽 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴
Prefix → ragged
Suffix → kit paw

𝙶 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁
𖣂」 ♂ | 「 」 ♀

𝙰 𝙶 𝙴
11 mns

𝚁 𝙰 𝙽 𝙺
Kit 「 」 Apprentice 「𖣂」 Warrior 「 」 Queen 「 」 Elder 「 」 Medicine Cat 「 」 Deputy 「 」 Leader 「 」

𝙻 𝙾 𝚈 𝙰 𝙻 𝚃 𝚈
lunarclan

𝙷 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝚈

𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂 𝙾 𝙽 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈
+ Trait →
- Trait →

𝚂 𝙺 𝙸 𝙻 𝙻 𝚂

𝙺 𝙸 𝙽
Mother → mousefern
Father → mangledpelt
Littermates → sleekkit, littlekit
Uncle → stagfrost
Maternal Grandparents → tigerpelt&iceriver

𝙴 𝙳 𝚄 𝙲 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
Mentor →

𝙵 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝚂 𝙷 𝙸 𝙿 𝚂

Single 「𖣂」 Taken 「 」 Too Young 「 」 Crushing 「 」 Widow 「 」
Mate/Crush:

Last edited by C a s on Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:28 am, edited 5 times in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✵〘 SolarClan → Name → Name → Name 〙✵

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:28 am

Warrior
Warrior
Queen

[img]character%20image[/img]

[img]name%20img%2013%20pt[/img]

𝙽 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴
Prefix →
Suffix →

𝙶 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁
「 」 ♂ | 「 」 ♀

𝙰 𝙶 𝙴

𝚁 𝙰 𝙽 𝙺
Kit 「 」 Apprentice 「 」 Warrior 「 」 Queen 「 」 Elder 「 」 Medicine Cat 「 」 Deputy 「 」 Leader 「 」

𝙻 𝙾 𝚈 𝙰 𝙻 𝚃 𝚈

𝙷 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝚈

𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂 𝙾 𝙽 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈
+ Trait →
- Trait →

𝚂 𝙺 𝙸 𝙻 𝙻 𝚂

𝙺 𝙸 𝙽
Mother →
Father →
Littermates →
Other →

𝙴 𝙳 𝚄 𝙲 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
Mentor →
Apprentice →

𝙵 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝚂 𝙷 𝙸 𝙿 𝚂

Single 「 」 Taken 「 」 Too Young 「 」 Crushing 「 」 Widow 「 」
⤷Mate/Crush:

𝙽 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴
Prefix →
Suffix →

𝙶 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁
「 」 ♂ | 「 」 ♀

𝙰 𝙶 𝙴

𝚁 𝙰 𝙽 𝙺
Kit 「 」 Apprentice 「 」 Warrior 「 」 Queen 「 」 Elder 「 」 Medicine Cat 「 」 Deputy 「 」 Leader 「 」

𝙻 𝙾 𝚈 𝙰 𝙻 𝚃 𝚈

𝙷 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝚈

𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂 𝙾 𝙽 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈
+ Trait →
- Trait →

𝚂 𝙺 𝙸 𝙻 𝙻 𝚂

𝙺 𝙸 𝙽
Mother →
Father →
Littermates →
Other →

𝙴 𝙳 𝚄 𝙲 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
Mentor →
Apprentice →

𝙵 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝚂 𝙷 𝙸 𝙿 𝚂

⤷Mate/Crush:

𝙽 𝙰 𝙼 𝙴
Prefix →
Suffix →

𝙶 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝙴 𝚁
「 」 ♂ | 「 」 ♀

𝙰 𝙶 𝙴

𝚁 𝙰 𝙽 𝙺

𝙻 𝙾 𝚈 𝙰 𝙻 𝚃 𝚈

𝙷 𝙸 𝚂 𝚃 𝙾 𝚁 𝚈

𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 𝚂 𝙾 𝙽 𝙰 𝙻 𝙸 𝚃 𝚈
+ Trait →
- Trait →

𝚂 𝙺 𝙸 𝙻 𝙻 𝚂

𝙺 𝙸 𝙽
Mother →
Father →
Littermates →
Other →

𝙴 𝙳 𝚄 𝙲 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
Mentor →
Apprentice →

𝙵 𝚁 𝙸 𝙴 𝙽 𝙳 𝚂 𝙷 𝙸 𝙿 𝚂

⤷Mate/Crush:

C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✵〘 ꜱᴏʟᴀʀ + ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ᴅ&ꜰ 〙✵ accepting

Postby SoftBeee » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:39 pm

Solarclan and Lunarclan are open for reservations! Please refer to the rules and before joining links. If you have any questions let me know!

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ✵〘 ꜱᴏʟᴀʀ + ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ᴅ&ꜰ 〙✵ accepting

Postby SoftBeee » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:35 pm

hello!
due to lack of interest i am taking the roleplay and turning it into a personal story. moderators, please lock this thread!
thank you c:

bee
they/them ✵ 23 y.o ✵ taken
having hard time roleplaying, be easy
tumblrtoyhousepokefarm
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups