✵〘 ꜱᴏʟᴀʀ + ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ᴅ&ꜰ 〙✵ please lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

✵〘 ꜱᴏʟᴀʀ + ʟᴜɴᴀʀ ᴅ&ꜰ 〙✵ please lock

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:25 am

all images are made by me unless specified

ʙʟᴜʀʙ wrote:Solarclan and Lunarclan are opposing forces on the same field.
They are so alike and yet so different all the same.
Tensions are very high between the two clans, the now-deceased leader of Solarclan enforcing strict rules.
Will the two clans bond back together, or be destined to be enemies forever?
Last edited by SoftBeee on Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✵〘 ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ 〙✵

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:31 am

In the event something is missing, the rules may be adjusted. I will update if so!

➻ Follow the site rules! any breaking of chicken smoothie's rules is a big no-no and results in suspension.
➻ Remain cordial with everyone. if you have a disagreement over something and cannot remain civil in the discussion thread, contact a moderator for help with resolution. note that sometimes, there may not be a resolution to all situations, and things may be left as is, but we will help as best as we can.
➻ We are lgbtaq+ inclusive, so any homophobia will not be tolerated. it is grounds for a removal from the group.
➻ Do not send one line texts to others. it puts pressure on the other person to come up with more with little input from you and that just is not fun.
➻ The discussions in this thread can only pertain to the clans. You are free to post if something is keeping you from posting, obviously, but personal conversation should be taken to PMs.
➻ Please alternate your character's sex! for every afab character, you must have an amab character. they can have any identity they wish, but alternate so we aren't a clan of only afab characters.
➻ Do not only make an apprentice. Apprentices are very limited for a reason, you must have a warrior first. Any questions on this, feel free to PM me!
➻ Please be active! i understand life gets in the way, no big deal. just make a post at least once a month! if you don't, i will poke you, but after a week of having the notice, you will be removed. you're always welcome to tell someone if you need a hiatus, and that way your characters will be around still.
➻ When joining, please make all of your characters for a specific clan in on post. This means my Solarclan cats will be one post, and my Lunarclan cats will be another. Be sure to specify this in your posts! Also, please do not make a separate post for every character you own. It clutters the thread and makes it hard to find things.

Last edited by SoftBeee on Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✵〘 ʜɪꜱᴛᴏʀʏ 〙✵

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:32 am

Luna's Lost Kittens

Solarclan and Lunarclan are not so different in many ways. Though Solarclan is more rigid in rules and more prophetic, they still have the same heart at the end of the day. They were, after all, sisters. The story has been skewed through the years, but one thing remains clear; Sunny and Luna were sisters and the founders of the clans.
The sisters were in a large group of loners, a nomadic group that would move with the seasons. When spring came, the group would head towards the coast, and when autumn came to bite, they retreated further into the forest. It was a warm summer that caused the rift and started the two clans.
The group was on the beach, Luna watching over her young kits as they played lapping waves. Her blue eyes were cloudy with sleep, as her litter had kept her up late that night. Sunny was no where to be seen, hidden amongst the group that resided in the bushes. Then, the sun disappeared. The waves had retreated, with a strong pull. It was the sudden disappearance of warmth and the loud screeches that caused Luna to stir. It was too late, as she watched her kittens get pulled out to sea. The rest of the group ran to the bushes, their eyes looking fearfully at the sun, which had been blacked out. Luna felt glued to place, unable to retrieve her kittens, their cries ringing in her ears as she could only watch them be dragged away into the dark waters.
The Sun returned, though it felt like an eternity had passed. And as it did, Sunny crept to Luna, her amber eyes wide. "Did you hear it?" The tabby asked, her eyes focused on the sun. Luna was still very frozen, unable to hear her own sister's words. "They... called to me. We have to settle here. No more migrating, this is our home." The words turned Luna's blood cold, the white she-cat's fur prickling. "It is cursed! The sea took my kits!" Her blue eyes flashed with fire, Sunny only just turning to meet her stare, her amber eyes a blank stare.
"It was their will, dear sister. Let's start our home here, under the eclipse. We will forever support each other!" It seemed as though Sunny was desperate to get through to her sister, but her words meant little. Luna swiped her sister's muzzle, leaving a fresh, bloody scar. "How dare you insist they needed to die! We will never support each other if you cannot grieve with me! Your nieces and nephews are gone and you tell me it is someone's will? How dare you!"
Sunny blinked, shock flaring up in her amber eyes. Words didn't leave her maw, as she watched the white molly disappear into the trees. About half of the loners followed, casting dirty glances her way, but no matter. Sunny had heard the words of the Stars! They had chosen her to lead them, what remained of their group now. Originally it was to be Eclipseclan, a united group with the sisters as it's leaders, but that was washed away. Solarclan stood, making its home on the southside of the beach, making a home in a sheltered forest clearing. Lunarclan, it's rival, found it's home on the northern side, it's own camp in a small ravine.
The two stood as rivals, adjusting their laws and traditions with their age. The only agreement was that the Stars demanded the two meet at the river that split them and hold a gathering, to honor the lost bond of their founders. Though the clans will never reunite, they forever stand next to each other.

Luna and Sunny

banner credit
Last edited by SoftBeee on Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✵〘 ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ 〙✵

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:34 am

❂ ꜱᴏʟᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ wrote:
➻ You must defend Solarclan at all costs. Friendships with the Lunarclan cats is looked down upon.
➻ Stay within the borders of Solarclan or face punishment.
➻ Elders and Kits are fed first.
➻ Hunting for sport is punishable. Give thanks to the Stars when hunting.
➻ A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
➻ Fresh warriors must assist the Sun Watchers with a ritual of their new age.
➻ A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
➻ The deputy will become leader when they die or retire.
➻ After the death/retirement of the leader, the deputy undergoes ritual with the Sun Watchers to ascend.
➻ The two clans meet on the full moon, as to appease Starclan.
➻ Borders are maintained three times a day. In times of hostility, they are checked four daily, and twice at night.
➻ A kitten from Lunarclan is to be rejected, any other offspring are welcome.
➻ The Sun Watcher's word is final, regardless of the leader's words.
➻ Killing is looked down upon unless done at the Sun Watcher's advice.
➻ All outsiders are to be punished. If a warrior was to be seen with them, they would be punished.

☾ ʟᴜɴᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ wrote:
➻ Defend Lunarclan, and remain loyal. Friendships with Solarclan are permitted but looked down upon.
➻ Hunting and trespassing is a punishable offense.
➻ The young and elderly eat first. The Moon Watchers and Leader eat last.
➻ Hunting for sport is forbidden, always praise the Stars when hunting.
➻ A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
➻ Fresh warriors hold a nightly vigil to reflect on their training and purpose.
➻ A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
➻ The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies or retires.
➻ A new deputy is to be appointed at moon high.
➻ Gatherings are held at full moon, where they converse to appease the Stars.
➻ Boundaries must be checked and marked multiple times a day.
➻ No warrior may neglect a kit in pain or in danger, even if that kit is from Solarclan.
➻ The word of the Clan leader is final.
➻ Killing is always looked down upon, it is not the will of the Stars.
➻ A warrior must never resort to becoming an outsider.
Last edited by SoftBeee on Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:08 am, edited 4 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✵〘 ꜱᴛᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ 〙✵

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:36 am

ꜱᴏʟᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ wrote:Name ⭒ Age ⭒ Gender ⭒ Link
⤿ Cause:
ʟᴜɴᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ wrote:Name ⭒ Age ⭒ Gender ⭒ Link
⤿ Cause:
Last edited by SoftBeee on Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✵〘 ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ 〙✵

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:37 am

ᴡᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ wrote:
It is a fine day, the last day of Summer. The sun hangs fresh in the skies, the dew evaporating from the earth.
Patrols have been assigned already, as of last night, and should begin to head out now.
The smell of rain is on the wind, expect a thunderstorm in the evening.
It would be best to avoid the beach this afternoon due to the coming storms, but for the morning it is well.

ꜱᴜɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢꜱ wrote:The Stars remain quiet as of late.
ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢꜱ wrote:A new star is to ascend to be the newest Moon Watcher, we await eagerly.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〘 ʙᴇᴇ'ꜱ ʟᴜɴᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ 〙

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:40 pm

wip wip wip

♫ wrote:​And when we're apart and I'm missin' you
I close my eyes and all I see is you

basic wrote:
nameSilverstar
age36 moons
genderCis Male | He/Him
rankLeader
orientationBisexual

personality
on toyhouse
family tree wrote:motherunnamed | ♀ | deceased
fatherunnamed | ♂ | deceased
littermates
snowfawn | ♀ | alive
siblings
-
mate-
kits
-
distant relatives
-

history wrote:
kittenSilverkit and Snowkit were born at moonhigh, their wet pelts turning white in it's light. That is how they got their names, Silvery pelts that appeared white as snow in the moon's radiance. The siblings were close, always accompanying each other in silence. They were quiet at youths, but most of Lunarclan's young are. Silverkit was quick to show attentiveness to the state of the clan, shadowing warriors around. Snowkit was quick to follow him around, trying to show that she had mind to be her best, though she wasn't as aware. This caught the attention of Nightfrost, a dark tom with vitiligo. The senior warrior began to assist the two kittens, allowing even his own children to assist him. Silverkit began to look up to the tom, and followed him more closely. Snowkit hung more around his children, Dustpaw, Twilightpaw, and Cloudpaw.
apprenticeIt was no surprise when Silverpaw was apprenticed to Nightfrost, who had recently become the young Opalstar's deputy. It worked well, as Snowpaw was training under Nightfrost's daughter, Cloudheart. They were able to train together, for the most part, until Nightfrost upped the difficulty. Combat training was more rigorous than hunting, and Silverpaw grew muscular from his time working. When he saw Snowpaw, she looked softer than ever, a gentle and quiet spirit. The differences between them grew, her being quick with her movements while Silverpaw was stronger. They both worked hard though, and it impressed Opalstar. They took their assessments early, but only Silverpaw passed, Snowpaw needing a little longer to work on her combat skills.
adultSilverdawn felt guilty he was made a warrior before his sister, but all was well. Nightfrost quickly put trust into his former apprentice, and put a lot of responsibility on him. It was a lot of work, but he went through it fine. Before Snowpaw could be made a warrior, Opalstar lost their last life, and Nightstar became leader with Puddlefoot's assistance. Twilightpelt, one of his children, became his deputy. His first duty as leader was make Snowpaw a warrior, named Snowfawn. Finally comforted by his sister being a warrior, he began to insist she join him on patrols. However, she pushed back, admitting she wanted to be close with Stagfrost, a warrior just a few moons older than him. He found no problem with it, in fact thinking it a bit adorable his sister had a little crush. He began to focus more onto his responsibilities, his work earning him the chance to train an apprentice, a young Tidepaw. Things then took a dark turn, as Firestar took power in Solarclan. Nightstar sought council from Twilightpelt and Silverdawn, along with Puddlefoot and Timberdusk. He trusted them the most at that time, worried about the issues in Solarclan. He mentioned concern about Ashstar's passing, and worries about the peace between the clans. Siverdawn listened as the others mused about this, before Nightstar asked him to see into the issues if possible. When the half moon hit, the young tom sought to sneak to spy on Solarclan and see if there was something to gather. And he did learn something. He had only just reached the border when he saw Firestar slinking along the riverside. Silverdawn had an inkling something was wrong, and tried to follow. He lost track of the tom, at some point, but soon found it when he heard cries of terror and screeching. He arrived too late, only seeing the tom standing over the dying bodies of Puddlefoot and Juniperpaw, their Moon Watchers. Silverdawn knew he was too late to save them, and waited as Firestar left. He approached once they were gone, catching Puddlefoot's last words, that the fire would overwhelm them all. The tom felt his heart crack as she spoke, and attempted to pick up both cats as best he could, Juniperpaw on his back and Puddlefoot dragging from his jaws. When he arrived home, Nightstar let out a cry of despair, and Tidepaw woke to see her deceased sister and felt equal terror. Things became darker from her on out, and all of Nightstar's children suffered the same fate. This struck Nightstar deeply, the old tom admitting that his old age was draining his lives faster. Before the last one left the tom, he appointed Silverdawn his deputy, in the presence of Timberdusk, and then passed.
The trip to the Moon Cave was quiet, Silverdawn nervous that Starclan would be angry with him. Timberdusk was silent, unable to assure the tom either. He received his lives, and then Nightstar told him of a new prophecy. That he would stop Firestar. The newly named Silverstar suddenly felt pressure weighing him down, the pressure to save both his clan and Solarclan. He took caution, not sending a messenger to Solarclan to inform them of his leadership, instead allowing a border patrol to pass word on, afraid that a messenger would not return. He began preparations for a battle, with his deputy Stagfrost at his side. Before departing for battle, Snowfawn took both her mate and brother aside, informing them she was pregnant and they both needed to return safe. He felt joy for her, and knew he had to work even harder now that he was going to be an uncle. The young leader then lead his patrol at night to the Solarclan camp, where a battle ensued. Some Solarclan warriors joined their side, when they realized that it would end Firestar's reign. When Silverstar ripped the nine lives from the tom, the battle quickly fizzled out. Causalities from both sides were major, and the clans have turned to lick their wounds and regrow their numbers.

♫ wrote:​text

basic wrote:
nameSnowfawn
age36 moons
genderCis Fem | She/Her
rankQueen
orientationBi

personality
on toyhouse
littermates
silverstar | ♂ | alive
siblings
-
matestagfrost | ♂ | alive
kits
unborn | ♀/♂ | pending
unborn | ♀/♂ | pending
distant relatives
-

history wrote:
kittentext
apprenticetext
adulttext
Last edited by SoftBeee on Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

〘 ʙᴇᴇ'ꜱ ꜱᴏʟᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ 〙

Postby SoftBeee » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:41 pm

wip wip wip

♫ wrote:​But do you feel like a young god?
You know the two of us are just young gods.

basic wrote:
nameDawnheart
age50 moons
genderCis Fem | She/Her
rankSun Watcher
orientationLesbian

personality
on toyhouse
littermates
firestar | ♂ | deceased
siblings
-
mate-
kits
-
distant relatives
name | ♀/♂ | alive
flametail | ♂ | deceased | nephew

history wrote:
kittenHer birth was a good omen to Solarclan. A young, happy couple, birthing a ginger litter during the day was what the clan needed after a rough winter. It was only right that Starclan blessed them. The Sun Watchers, Cherrypelt and Rosefrost, had recieved word of this good omen, as well as a new apprentice among the litter. The cream kitten had a fate ahead of them, one that they hadn't even fathomed. The moment she could walk, Dawnkit was ushered into the Sun Watchers den to learn. She simply wanted to play, chase butterflies, and pounce on her sibling's tails. But this was what the Stars had intended for her, and she begrudgingly accepted this was her new role. She thought to her brother, Firekit, who was having a normal kithood, whilst she was practically an apprentice already. Jealousy budded in her heart, as she wished nothing more than to have fun. Cherrypelt and Rosefrost scolded her straying, and she snapped back a lot at first. But she became tired of the arguing, the fights she could never win. Defeat, she had to accept it.
apprenticeDawnpaw felt numb as she was officially apprenticed. Already she was tired of the training, and her jealousy was blooming as she watched Firepaw go out training. Things changed at her first half moon meeting. Rosefrost accompanied her as they met with the Lunarclan Moon Watchers, Havensnow and Puddlepaw. Dawnpaw looked to the older apprentice, trying to speak with them, but was ignored, and also given a sharp glare from Rosefrost. When she laid in the Moon Cave, resting on the cold, crystal floor, she dreamt. The things will always give her chills. Starclan welcomed her as the newest Sun Watcher in training, guiding her around the star-covered meadows. The sights were beautiful, indescriable. This was broken with a dreadful sight, as a screech broke her from her starry vision. Suddenly, blood was raining down, and the meadow was wilting. There was a figure, a ginger cat, standing proudly as their fur became soaked in blood. Familiarity ran through her, but she couldn't figure it out. She woke with a start, noticing she was the first awake. On the way back to camp, Rosefrost scolded her, reminding her association with Lunarclan was looked down upon, even peacefully. It was best to not make friends with the enemy, as things could turn sour. When Dawnpaw tried to mention her dream, she was dismissed -- Starclan would've shown the experienced Sun Watchers if it was important, nothing more than a nightmare of course. Dawnpaw had the blood-soaked cat visit her every night, in various degrees of terror. Sleep became impossible when her dreams led to her waking up with blood-curdling yowls. Still, dismissed as kit nightmares. She tried to protest, the claws that met her throat so frequently felt real, but it met deaf ears. Dawnpaw resorted to suffering, Starclan was showing her something but the warnings were not listened to. She quietly continued her training, sleepless.
adultRosefrost retired sometime before Dawnheart recieved her full name. She felt unappreciated after the struggles to sleep, but she had gotten to the point where it was normal to have these omens haunt her. Cherrypelt seemed pleased that her former apprentice was no longer crying in her sleep, and was more friendly than ever. Dawnheart suddenly felt more aware of her clanmates though, after eight months of continous nightmares. She had suffered the omen so frequently she knew it was a ginger tom. Every ginger tom she would watch carefully, for any sign of issue. None, she saw nothing. Stress began to eat at her again, the dreams suddenly more violent. She watched as more blood-soaked cats stood alongside the ginger tom, clearly their leader. She watched her clanmates be mauled by these... these traitors. She endured it for more moons, until she watched her brother, Firestorm, recieve an apprentice. It clicked, he was the blood-soaked tom. Why had Starclan laid out such a foul path for her family when they were apparently blessed? Was it a lie? Dawnheart began to keenly watch her brother as he trained the young Breezepaw. She saw his claws as they connected with a rabbit and felt them on her pelt. She watched his teeth sink into a mouse and could feel her throat tighten. Should she speak out, after everything? Terror gripped her, but spite seemed to strangle her. Their blessed litter was nothing but a curse in reality, no one would believe Dawnheart anyways. So she was quiet, watching as her brother became deputy. Cherrypelt personally picked him, cheerfully exclaiming about the blessed litter they were to have two high ranks in their blood. As Firestorm had a mate, and even kits, Dawnheart knew what was really happening.
And then it did. A thunderstorm struck, and most cats stuck to their den. "Starclan is angry on this day." Dawnheart remembers hearing Cherrypelt's words. She remembered that Ashstar and Firestorm were at the beach, which was very normal for leader and deputy as it was a way to strategically plan and bond better. Dawnheart saw what was coming as soon as Firestorm came into camp, a dead Ashstar in his maw. The leader's throat had been ripped open, his amber eyes glassy. Immediately questions were thrown, as Dawnheart prepared the former leader's body for mourning. "What happened?" "Who did this?" "Why would this happen?" No one suspected anything but Dawnheart knew her brother had killed their leader. His story was believed all too well; the two had reached the northern border when a rouge group had attacked them, slaughtering them. They had gotten away, of course, as Firestorm said, showing his own wounds. Dawnheart began to treat her brother's wounds, as Cherrypelt prepared traveling herbs. "You go with him while he is made leader." She felt a moment of fear, alone with the tormentor of her dreams... it scared her. She nodded though, as she finished applying marigold to his wounds and lapping up the traveling herbs. When they arrived at the Moon Cave, Firestorm met Dawnheart's gaze. "Aren't we a blessed litter? I am happy to have you by my side in this." She felt a chill run through her as they descended, the crystalline floors feeling colder than ice. She watched as he became leader, being granted all of the lives he needed to secure his leadership, except one. Ashstar stood, watching him with light amber eyes. "We know what you have done, Firestar, but our clan failed themselves. I cannot offer you a life you took by force, so you will only have the eight you have now. Lead Solarclan as you wish, for no one stopped you." Her brother's amber eyes looked fiery at the former leader, before the two woke on the floor. Dawnheart met his gaze, the silence between them neverending. "You knew I did it, yes?" "I do, I have since I was appointed Sun Watcher officially." "So why did you not say anything?" A sly grin went across his face, and she heard his claws clink on the crystal as he crept towards her. Dawnheart met her brother's gaze, feeling coldness like never before, she felt as though her nightmares prepared her for this. "They didn't believe me." Laughter burst through the cave, the newly appointed leader unable to resist. His plans have gone through because no one believed their blessed litter. In those first few days of his leadership, things tightened up. Breezetail was sent as messenger to Lunarclan so they were aware of Firestar's new title. The half moon approached and Dawnheart and Cherrypelt went. Their opposing Watchers were unseen when they reached the border, causing a flicker of concern from the Sun Watchers. They proceeded, however, unaware of the true things occuring. When they dreamt, they saw the beach, the waves a sea of blood. And they saw Firestar, wading in the waves, grinning back at them. They woke at the same time, Cherrypelt frazzled. She became accusatory instantly, blaming these issues on Dawnheart herself. The cream tabby snapped. "You nor Rosefrost ever believed me! This is the seed you sew, so you will suffer it!" Two years of anger bubbled out of her as she watched the older seeker stumble back. The two returned to camp in silence, only to be met by a bloody fest. Firestar proudly announced that they had found the Lunarclan Moon Watchers following the river and ambushed them before fighting off another patrol. Pointless blood spilled, for joy, the chills returned to Dawnheart and she saw her former mentor look horrified at Firestar. More pointless battles occured, more death, an endless cycle. Eventually, it began to occur in the clan. Both Rosefrost, a very old elder, and Cherrypelt were targets. "Blesseded be Solarclan, for the fiery kits born at dawn will be our future!" Firestar proudly exclaimed before killing them both. Dawnheart felt conflict rise in her, the spite she felt melted as she watched her former mentors die. She hadn't enjoyed their abuse, but she never wished their death upon them. Dawnheart then had a dream, that a silvery star would save them all. It wasn't what she thought, but when word spread that Lunarclan had a new leader, a theory came to her. And she was right about it. A silvery star was meant to be Silverstar, the new leader of Lunarclan. Though they were rivals, Dawnheart felt relief flood over her as she watched all eight of Firestar's lives drain from him. The ginger tom died, soaked in his own blood. Since his own deputy fell in battle, it was up to Dawnheart to pick up the pieces of Solarclan after all of this bloodshed.

basic wrote:
nameBreezetail
age26 moons
genderCis Male | He/Him
rankWarrior
orientationStraight

personality
on toyhouse
littermates
-
siblings
-
matename | ♀ | alive
kits
bloomkit | ♀ | alive
name | ♀/♂ | alive
name | ♀/♂ | alive
distant relatives
-

history wrote:
kittentext
apprenticetext
adulttext

basic wrote:
nameBloomkit
age0 moons
genderCis Fem | She/Her
rankKit
orientationUndecided

personality
on toyhouse
family tree wrote:motherbreezetail | ♂ | alive
fathername | ♀ | alive
littermates
name | ♀/♂ | alive
name | ♀/♂ | alive
siblings
-
mate-
kits
-
distant relatives
-

history wrote:
kittenBloomkit was just born at moonhigh to NAME and Breezetail alongside NAME and NAME.
apprentice-
adult-
Last edited by SoftBeee on Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✵〘 ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴊᴏɪɴɪɴɢ 〙✵

Postby SoftBeee » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:55 am

For anyone considering joining, I have some words that need to be shared though, as it is vital to character creation.

Solarclan wrote:Solarclan's recent history is told well by Dawnheart, the only Sun Watcher left. She had a prophecy given to her early in life, but no one around her believed her. When her brother, Firestar, ascended and became leader, that is when the truth arose. Firestar had murdered the previous leader, Ashstar, blaming it on rouges. He then went on to murder Puddlefoot and Juniperpaw, one of Lunarclan's Moon Watchers and her apprentice. When news came to Dawnheart and her fellow Sun Watcher, Cherrypelt, they felt nothing but horror. Firestar killed several clanmates who opposed him, including Dawnheart's former mentors. This was ended when Starclan sent a prophecy, that a silvery star would save them. Soon, Lunarclan's new leader Silverstar came, and ended the tyranny that Firestar brought. Many of Firestar's warriors were lost, including his deputy, and this left Dawnheart to pick the deputy and leader in the same day. She picked TBA to lead Solarclan, with their deputy being TBA. It has been two moons since Firestar died, and there is a lot of recouping. Solarclan is low on warriors after losing so many, but things look hopeful as a litter of kits is born.

For Solarclan, the deputy spot is still open, please PM me to ask about it! There is also two kittens available, their parents being [url]Breezetail[/url] & [url]TBA[/url]. They have one sister so far, [url]Bloomkit[/url]. Please PM me to ask about them!

Lunarclan wrote:Lunarclan has always lived peacefully, nothing out of the ordinary occurring. It was struck down when Firestar began picking off some of their patrols. Their young Moon Watcher and her new apprentice, Puddlefoot and Juniperpaw, were the first to be caught. Their leader, Nightstar, had grown old and was on his last life. He passed upon hearing his three children, Dustcloud, Twilightpelt, and Cloudheart, had all be killed by the Solarclan. Silverdawn, his deputy, took up the role, the Moon Watcher TBA assisting him to receive his lives. Upon receiving them, Nightstar told him that he would end Firestar's reign. The next few days the leader spent training his clan, preparing them for battle. Then, they raided the Solarclan camp, and Firestar was no more. They left Dawnheart to reassemble her clan, and returned home battered. Lunarclan lost several warriors in the fight, but they would not lose anymore to Firestar. It has been two moons now, and things are looking up, with Snowfawn expecting TBA's litter any day now. There are several young kits looking to be apprenticed, and one that is deserving of their warrior name.

Lunarclan suffered losses going against Solarclan two moons ago. They are seeking to recover. All high ranks are currently taken, but a new Moon Watcher apprentice is available. The idea is that they will be made Moon Watcher when the roleplay starts, therefore making them a six moon old kit at this point. There is at least four other kits to be made warriors, so all the apprentice slots would be filled. There will be one apprentice who will also become a warrior after the apprentices are made, they would have fought in the battle, and their mentor will be a deceased cat from the battle, with Silverstar finishing their training. Please PM me about these so I can clarify any questions!

-

Those who have reserved roles are free to mark the thread, I will be opening things up soon. With this information, you can begin to construct your characters at least! PM me any questions, and I will let anyone who lets me know they're interested when the group is open! Thank you!
SoftBeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Solarclan | Tulipstar | Salmonflare | Koikit

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:59 am

Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me