Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play) Discussion Page

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play) Discussion P

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:59 am

It’s okay! And honestly what you feel comfortable with! Almost all ranks are open( alphas aren’t ) but beta is open along with any other! My other character Shiye is open for anything; siblings, friends and family( I still need to put his form up on here I keep forgetting to do that lol)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:49 am

I found four images that may work as reference for the Inn

One
Two
Three
Four

I personally like the second and third. Google was claiming its the same Inn but...they don't really look alike to me, but maybe they do to you guys.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:20 am

I like the last two because those would fit in best with the whole theme; Alaska/mountain kind of vibe.
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:25 am

:thumbup:

Those were actually all search results for Canadian Inns.
Anyway!

Lets go with Three, then.
If everyone is okay with that.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Mar 30, 2024 4:11 pm

Here are my characters!! Please let me know if everything looks okay
    All of my characters are open for crushes and/or relationships too lol

Name;; Sakari Nereza
    Age;; 26 years
    Gender;; female
    Rank;; beta
    Sexuality;; lesbian
    Crush;; open
    Family;; Shiye (older brother)
    Appearance;; A 5'8" woman with sepia-toned skin and long, ebony black hair falling to her waist. She may braid it, but otherwise prefers to leave it down. Her wolf is completely silver.
    Personality;; A quiet woman, she's seen as cold-hearted and calculating. But she's mostly just listening to others and taking in their opinions. Sakari has a hard time showing her emotions, but it keeps her logical and capable of making decisions. She absolutely loathes that Shiye still calls her "little sister" even after all of this time.
    History;; The same as her older brother (if that's okay lol)

Name;; Aidan Maximillian
    Age;; 33 years
    Gender;; male
    Rank;; pack member
    Sexuality;; bisexual
    Crush;; wife deceased/missing
    Family;; Abigale & Umi (daughters)
    Appearance;; A 6'0" man with short light blonde hair and slight stubble on his face. His eyes are a bright amber against his pale skin, and he tends to burn easily in the sun. His wolf is a pale cream color.
    Personality;; Aidan tries to be approachable, especially for his daughters. He's very down-to-earth and centered. However, he tends to avoid bigger issues at hand...
    History;; He lived as a loner for most of his life until he found the pack and bonded with his mate. They quickly had two twin girls, but soon after their mother disappeared and he found a trace of blood. Aidan assumes that she's deceased, or simply missing.

Name;; Emery Raven
    Age;; 38 years
    Gender;; female
    Rank;; pup sitter
    Sexuality;; bisexual
    Crush;; healer husband
    Family;; Brooks & Sophie (children)
    Appearance;; A 5'4" woman with straight light brown falling just to her shoulders. She has lightly tanned skin with some freckles and bright green eyes. Her wolf is a light brown with a dark nose and paw pads.
    Personality;; She is very passive and law-abiding, willing to give anything for the pack. Emery is also extremely careful.
    History;; She's had a fairly normal life in the pack and she feels she did a good job with her children's upbringing.

Name;; Cain
    Age;; 27 years
    Gender;; male
    Rank;; rogue follower of Kuro
    Sexuality;; gay
    Crush;; open
    Family;; open
    Appearance;; A 6'2" man with dark skin and short black twists on top of his head. He has no facial hair, but his body is muscular and covered in tattoos or scars. His wolf is completely black and massive in size as well as height.
    Personality;; He's very unsentimental and tough, willing to separate his emotions from himself. However, he has a temper that runs deep and can get the best of him. Despite all of this, Cain is honorable and loyal.
    History;; He doesn't talk much about what's happened to him. He only knows he's deeply loyal to Kuro. He only goes by Cain.

Name;; James "Jamie" Strikes
    Age;; 22 years
    Gender;; male
    Rank;; human
    Sexuality;; pansexual
    Crush;; open
    Family;; Catherina (younger sister)
    Appearance;; A 5'7" man with light red hair and deep blue eyes. He has a bit of a beard and lots of freckles on his face.
    Personality;; Like his sister, Jamie is also very sweet and gets along well with both Rick and Nick the werewolves (not that he knows this yet). He's also very reassuring and empathetic.
    History;; As a child, he was always friends with Nick and Rick. But unlike his sister, he never discovered their secret...

Name;; Makena Laurent
    Age;; 21 years
    Gender;; female
    Rank;; loner (no group)
    Sexuality;; demi-bi
    Crush;; has to develop
    Family;; none
    Appearance;; A 5'4" woman with a weight of 122 pounds, she has a lithe build and dirty blonde hair falling to her chest. Her eyes are pale blue and she has moles all over her face; under her left eye, right cheek, the side of her left nostril, and above the right corner of her lips. Her wolf is completely white and on the smaller side.
    Personality;; She is untrusting and wary, afraid of everyone. She doesn't let anyone get too close to her, and if so then it's not for long. To anyone that she's known in the past, they would describe her as compassionate and sweet.
    History;; She's been a loner for as long as she can remember, raised only by her mother. Unfortunately, she passed away to disease and she tried to join various packs as a teenager. However, no one took pity on her and often cast her aside. Many more bad things happened to her as she grew, and she learned not to trust anyone ever again.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:06 pm

SilentMelody wrote:[list][size=85]Here are my characters!! Please let me know if everything looks okay
All of my characters are open for crushes and/or relationships too lol

Name;; Emery Raven
Age;; 38 years
Gender;; female
Rank;; pup sitter
Sexuality;; bisexual
Crush;; healer husband
Family;; Brooks & Sophie (children)
Appearance;; A 5'4" woman with straight light brown falling just to her shoulders. She has lightly tanned skin with some freckles and bright green eyes. Her wolf is a light brown with a dark nose and paw pads.
Personality;; She is very passive and law-abiding, willing to give anything for the pack. Emery is also extremely careful.
History;; She's had a fairly normal life in the pack and she feels she did a good job with her children's upbringing.

XD I love this.

Looks good to me, but its up to Seeley to accept these.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:10 pm

(Accepted and ooh I like Sakari! I’ll definitely have to brainstorm some ideas for their history/background but it’ll be fun!)

Name: Shiye Kaiden Nereza
Personality: Stubborn, doesn’t like to really talk much about his emotions or feelings or even his thoughts. He puts on a front and gets to act like a tough guy. He’s extremely protective about his baby sister, even if she’s only a few years younger than him.
History: Shiye and his sister were born into the pack; their parents were former betas of the pack. Rian and Isla Nereza. Their parents, mainly their mother came from Ireland and had met her mate Rian. The two settled down with the pack and had Shiye and then his sister Sakari shortly afterwards. Their father was the beta of the pack and so Isla also became beta. Their hearts were filled with joy when they saw that their daughter was taking after them. Meanwhile Shiye was always getting into trouble and fights with other pack members. So his father started to teach him how to fight properly and it soon became clear that Shiye wasn’t meant to be a beta like his father, but more of a warrior/fighter. Then sadly both their parents passed on, their father from encountering a human hunter and then their mother died of a broken heart. Shiye and his sister were both in their teens and the alpha helped them out the best they could. Sure Shiye and Jarek would bump heads, but he looks up to him like a brother.
Family: Sakari, younger sister
Description: 6 foot 2 with shaggy dirty blonde hair and light green eyes. With light freckles along his nose; he looks like his mother but has his dad’s build and personality.
Crush: open
Other: I’ll probably add more when I’m more functional (running on no sleep right now lol)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:04 am

Shiye looks great!! I really like their history, it's bittersweet but it explains a lot about them c:

Is there anywhere my characters can jump into the roleplay? I'll try to get my starter up this weekend
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:08 am

I’m glad you like it! It was kinda late when I typed it all out xD

And you can jump in anywhere really; Shiye is kinda out by the pack house and so you can jump in anywhere!
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:51 am

My characters are all tagged right now, but maybe Emery could come tag Brooks (if Seeley is okay with that, since Brooks and Davina are with each other)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me