Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play) Discussion Page

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play) Discussion P

Postby Seeley » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:38 am

(That’s fine with me)
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:13 pm

New characters incoming

Name;;
Kurona (might be related to Amaya; never tells her last name)
Age;;
26 years
Gender;;
Female
Rank;;
Werewolf
Sexuality;;
Bi
Crush;;
Shiye (wasn't sure on his sexuality so I made her female)
Family;
Father and mother, three sets of siblings, plus her and her twin
(dad is a guard, mom is a hunter)
(Siblings are Tallie and Rowan; Her and Elnor; Reimei and Raimeki and Yukiko and Himiko; lastly there is Sora and Sara and that's it)
Maybe Amaya and the pups
Appearance;;
A gorgeous girl, lady, with long dark hair. Her hair is the color of a raven's wing. well, its whole body in fact. Her skin is golden tan. Her eyes are a deep brown in color. She has full lips and nice nails and lashes. She parts her hair instead of having bangs. She also wears glasses at times. Wolf form is just as dark as night. She has a variety of clothes, favoring grays and blues.
Personality;;
Kurona is a silly and sweet but stubborn and strong willed female. She likes to learn new things, striving for excellence, but also doesn't always listen...and can become withdrawn. She's fun and fun loving. She's loving and loyal. However, she's nervous and shy at times. She can also get wild and loud.
History;;
Born twenty six years ago, she was born to a guard and a hunter. She was raised with love and care, having a twin and two older siblings. Her siblings are four years older than her and Elnor are. Her parents got a bit of a break after that, not having quadruplets until she and Elnor were seven or eight. They got to learn, and helped care for them a bit. It was then she knew she wanted to become a pup sitter. That's what she did, she became a pup sitter, and Emery is like a mentor to her. The last set of pups was born only six years ago.

Name;;
Joaquin Stark
Age;;
22 years
Gender;;
male
Rank;;
human
Sexuality;;
Homosexual
Crush;;
James
Family;
Father and mother: three sisters...XD
(Kara- 30, Laura- 27, Maddie- 24)
Appearance;;
A handsome but also cute male. He can also be described as pretty. He's more cute, and pretty, than handsome. He has beautiful blue eyes. His hair goes to his mid neck. Its straight up until the last few inches. Then it becomes wavy there. He has long lashes and full lips. His skin is mahogany in tone. He wears glasses to read and stuff. He has a variety of clothes. These are mostly blues, purples, some gray and some red.
Personality;;
Jo is silly, sweet, soft and sensible. However, he's shy, stubborn, strong willed, and sensitive. He's loyal and loving but loud and headshy. He doesn't always listen...but he tries to be helpful and good. He's intelligent and has a heart of gold. However, he can become withdrawn, and bottles things up.
History;;
Just a normal human with a normal life. He was born twenty two years ago. He was born to a house of mostly girls. He and his dad are the only guys. Still, his sisters took to him immediately. They loved being around him. Kara was eight at that time. She was the only one able to help, really. The other two kind of helped. They just played with him and stuff. He's still close with them. He went to college to become a therapist.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:23 pm

(Accepted)
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:37 pm

XD thank you
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:42 pm

XD at this point it really shouldn’t matter lol. It’s pretty much an automatic approval lol
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:36 am

|| Name || Gin Chitan (Nickname is Silver Or Silv)
|| Age || 18 years
|| Gender || Intersex
|| Species || werewolf (loner)

|| Personality || introverted, quiet, doesn't talk much, and enjoys being alone. However, he is loyal, hardworking and brave
|| History || They are born from a loner family, with a mother, father, and the triples. They have not really lived in big groups ever and they learned early in age to survive by themselves. Their parents lived a very poor life and when they had another litter the older pups needed to leave. They and their triple brothers have been together for a month now, but their other brother Seido is currently missing.
|| Description || They are small, with messy hair and slender body. They have marks like stripes on their both shoulders not scars, but birthmarks. They have very feminine faces and bodies. They are 99% fertile.
Wolf form is a fluffy silver wolf with a gray stripe on their back. gray ears, legs, and tail tip. Their tail is long and fluffy.
-height: 165 cm
-weight: 52 kg
-hair: Messy medium short silver, Gray
-eyes: Bright Turquoise
-skin: very pale
-other: They are one of the triples, Kin and Seido. Even if the triples are born at the same time at the same moment, only like a second away from each other, they don't look alike at all. It's easy to say who is who.

|| Name || Kin Chitan (Nickname Gold, or G by friends mostly)
|| Age || 18 years
|| Gender || Genderfluid
|| Species || werewolf (loner)

|| Personality || Outward-oriented, brash, quick-tempered, thoughtless, and a bit unpredictable. Out of the trio, he is the one in the most trouble.
|| History || Same as Gin.
|| Description || They are slender males, with skinny yet a little bit worked bodies unlike his triple Gin they also have birthmarks, on their hair and tail, and they have unique blue stripes on their tail tip and on their hair. Unlike Gin, they are more masculine than they are, but they're not born with that masculine they need to work to get those muscles. They have very feminine faces, and because of that, they love to fool others by genderbending themselves, wearing a dress is not a problem for them. They like to wear black collars with silver jewelry with the letter G.
Wolf form is dark gray, almond, with silver tufts and a white belly.
-height: 165
-weight: 56 kg
-hair: a little bit messy short almond grayish brown, with a little bit of blue hairs.
-eyes: Bring honey
-skin: pale
-other: They are Triple brother to Gin and Seido.

|| Name || Deacon (Unknown last name)
|| Age || 25 years
|| Gender || male
|| Species || werewolf (rogue)

|| Personality ||
|| History || He was born into a poor family, and his parents were working with the rogues to have things to survive as well as they were thieves. He mostly learned his dark skills from them and he idolized one of the most dangerous rogues of all time and wanted to be like that rogue.
|| Description || Tall, slender male, with messy dyed hair and freckles on his face, which make him look younger than he truly is. He has magnifying earrings, lip piercing, and a full body tattoo on the back, leopard spots. From the shoulders to the lower back. He usually wears very dark punk-like clothes.
His wolf form is very skinny light brown and reddish brown wolf.
-height: 176 cm
-weight: 62 kg
-hair: medium long light orange blonde, but dyed to dark purple with one blonde stripe.
-eyes: deep honey
-skin: dark pale peach
-other: He was a childhood rival to Aki, he is the reason Kuro and his gang found Aki for the first time. He has a crush on Cain.

|| Name || Rowan Wolf Swift
|| Age || 27 years
|| Gender || female
|| Species || Human (turned werewolf, lycan) "similar to movies, TV series werewolves"

|| Personality || She is mostly sweet, kind, friendly, and lovely, but she knows how to stand up for herself and for her rights. She is rather stubborn and maybe a little bit too focused on her work as a hunter. Her hate toward werewolves is pretty deep.
|| History || She is born to human parents, or so she always thought and still does. The truth is that her parents were humans who were turned into werewolves, but they never told to anyone not even her. They kept the secret about her true bloodline even for herself, telling her that she was born ill and needed medicines because of it. From a very young age she needed to eat sedatives before going to bed so that she wouldn't wake up at night. Every full moon her parents closed all the doors and windows and told her not to go outside or stay away from the window because werewolves could attack, she believed that, but they never told the truth that it was not that they were afraid to the werewolves to get in, but them to get out. She had to go to therapy where she was taught to control emotions, especially anger. She never questioned it because she thought it was normal. She lived with a fear of werewolves, even though she was one of the same species, her anger toward the werewolves started when one night she could not sleep and found her family killed, she blamed the werewolves, and she still does. Without knowing what truly happened that night, her parents were killed by a werewolf, not just any random werewolf, but by her which she didn't remember like she didn't ever remember after transforming.
|| Description || She feminine woman, with brown hair and eyes. She doesn't use much makeup, she likes natural beauty. She is a slender woman, who likes to wear black, but feminine clothes that adapt to the body, she wears a silver necklace with a howling wolf on it, it's an important family memento to her, even if she doesn't know the meaning of it.
-height: 180 cm
-weight: 67kg
-hair: medium long chocolate brown with long front hair.
-eyes: Chocolate brown
-skin: pale
-other: She works with hunters and is also a hunter. She doesn't know her blood to be a werewolf. When turning to the werewolf, she loses herself and can't remember anything after coming back to human form. Currently, she is after Kuro and rogues.
Last edited by Fawnie on Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed rule breaking content.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:59 am

(Accepted)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:42 pm

Oh sorry I didn't realize Kurona already tagged Shiye lol, I can have Sakari eat and then leave them to talk
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:56 pm

I honestly don't mind if she tags them too.
Kurona probably won't be able to tell Shiye her feelings for a bit anyway.
She just...gets shy and nervous around crushes.
Maybe Sakari could actually push Kurona to tell Shiye.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me