Setting Sail For A New Adventure - One Piece 1x1 Disc.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Setting Sail For A New Adventure - One Piece 1x1 Disc.

Postby wolfrunner » Wed Feb 07, 2024 5:03 pm

Eh. Their ages are fine.

Thats fine. I need to handle the descriptions for mine to.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:15 pm

so i sketched up a little something of my two so far ! nothing special, just some quick sketches !! if you wanna find me some references i’d love to draw your two as well. :- D
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:51 pm

Those aren't bad at all. You should see my drawings of people, though my rl humans are a little better then my anime people. Not much but a bit. I'll look for references. But what do you think of bringing in Brook, Jinbe, Chopper and Ussop then having Luffy lead the crew to the Sunny for an emotional they're all back together scene? Then we can cut to the meal and stuff.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:17 pm

thank you, lol, i had no idea how to draw Keshon's swords tbh. i was thinking Zoro gave her the blade he after Kuina passed and then she could have one of the legendary swords or something. not too sure yet on the second one. and i'm really torn between Ausha being the shipwright or the navigator! in order for them to get anywhere they definitely have to have a navigator, but he just has such franky energy he deserves to be the shipwright ToT

sounds good ! i'll get started on the response tomorrow, i'm a little burnt out after work today. :- )
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:45 pm

He can be both for a bit. We can always introduce a new oc they run into to be one or the other, or a new oc to be the Helmsman that handles the Navigation when Ausha is busy with the ship. I like the idea of her having one of Zoro's swords that he gave her, especially if it's Kuina's.

Okay. Gah I hate work.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:37 pm

that sounds good !! i think i'll stick with that, so that we can expand the crew across the waters and find some cool kids to bring aboard !!

work is the worst but i finally got around to my reply ! feel free to have them all move to the ship and start the activities in your response ! we can kinda skip through them getting all their food and focus more on the dialogue of them figuring out what they're going to do while all the other members drink and eat to their hearts content lol

EDIT:: i almost forgot !! so Ausha has a robotic voice box that he uses to almost autotune and change his voice, tho he does have a "main" setting! he has a little bit of a literal underlying static in his voice. i haven't gotten all the details together, but i was thinking it has something to do with his devil fruit ability? his nickname is ghost because he has something kinda similar to Perona's devil fruit, but i was thinking of calling it the Spirit-Spirit fruit and in exchange for the users voice they're given the ability to like. see and judge a person's soul. they're just never allowed to speak about it.... except he's got a cool robot dad LOL! if you have any ideas on it please let me know! i was also curious to know if you thought of any devil fruit abilities for your two? :- O or future devil fruit abilities too!
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:45 pm

Yeah it'll be more fun then just having everyone we need right off the bat.

Ok!

I was thinking that it was just a modification he gave himself when I read it. To have it be related to his fruit though is a neat detail I didn't consider. Every fruit has some sort of weakness or payment right? Aside from the accross the board standard to sea water, swimming and seastone. Thats like me with Ace. I'm on the fence about giving him a Devil Fruit, maybe a Zoan like his aunts, but in the mean time I'm trying to figure out his Snake Weapon. Her name is Hebisa (creative right lol). What I'm stuck on right now is what sort of weapon she becomes. For Bellemere I'm thinking the Calm-Calm Fruit. She's going to have Sanji's fighting style (not Diable Jambe or Ifrit Jambe though) and have been thinking it would work well with that style of fighting.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:01 pm

scheming about what the future holds is also fun heheh ! are you wanting to create a new path of islands we make with a few nostalgia stops ? i was thinking how there are SO many options and i think it would be cool to expand up that !

ohhhh, i think it would be cool if ace didn't live up to the standard of devil fruits around him ! ausha unfortunately jumped on the very first one he saw because he thought it would be SUPER cool to do it lol, his mom's ability made him so eager. Hebisa is a cute name for his snake as well ! :- P i'm unfortunately not too versed on the snakes abilities ? though it'll definitely be cool to see her used as a weapon ! maybe has some sort of staff thats sizeable to her that she can wrap around or something. depends on the route you want to take with it! my brain immediately went to "physical threat" lmao

bellemere having the calm-calm fruit abilities would be so convenient for them considering Ausha is absolutely out of control LOL. he definitely has a more creative outlook to his attacks (a weapon in his robot hands, can literally burst eardrums with his crazy robot voice) so not only will it save the others from his attacks but itll also keep them concealed when Ghost is being an idiot. Kaneshon is a two-sword style, and i was thinking of heavily influencing her with the kitsune with her sword techniques. need to come up with some cool names that sort of reflect the parents ! definitely no devil fruit for her, she rather enjoys being able to swim.
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:45 pm

There are a ton of options and I saw a picture of the map of Paradise and stuff once. It had like some marked paths on it. I think a new path would lead to a ton of possibilities we can play with or expand on, but of course we should have some nostalgia. Why not right?

Honestly I'm actually considering making him 100÷ pure Haki and exploring with that.....

Oh boy. Yeah. Definitely feeling sorry for the Grand Line and wherever they feel like visiting lol. They're going to be the terrors of the seas buts its going to be so much fun. I can't wait to see how you incorporate the kitsune into her attacks.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:01 pm

i saw that, it was one of the ones that was in the actual anime right? i believe they took the red line marked on the map, lol! we could kinda have them do a weird zig zag because of a need to explore, which would give us a few nostalgia stops of course. i don't remember exactly where Amazon Lily is in terms of the grand line, but i was thinking they could find their way out of the calm belt in the opposite way of the grand line so that they could start their journey on reverse mountain or something ? unless you want them to just jump right into the grand line, lol, either works for me !

absolutely, i think that would be cool !

"the terrors of the sea" except they're just a bunch of morons like their parents, lol!
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me