1x1 The Neko Pirate D&F

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

1x1 The Neko Pirate D&F

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:35 pm

Plz don't post here unless you either me or Neko, thanks.

Last edited by xstrawberryx on Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 1x1 The Neko Pirate D&F

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:36 pm

C o s e t t e
Cosette human form
Cosette wolf form
name; Cosette Ledger gender;Female age; 21 race;Black sexuality; Bisexuall status; Omega of Silver Pack
────────────────────────────────────────

xLikes Hiking, swimming, outdoors, organizing,
xDislikes messy, rudeness, immaturity
xFamily Atticus, is her father, her mother died after she was born. Cosette has two older brothers before her.

xPersonality Cosette is organized, independent and a loner. She can sometimes be very uptight, serious, blunt and honest with herself and her Father, to the rest of the pack Cosette is quiet and shy. The young werewolf is motherly and at times gentle. Cosette can also be friendly and funny when she gets comfortable around her fellow wolf mates.

xBio Cosette was born as a loner, as the third child of her mother bore before she was executed for her crimes in pack law. After birth she was still accepted into the pack, but her father Atticus the alpha of the silver pack was forced to put her as a Omega due to her mother's reckless actions. Her older brothers are currently being trained to be Alpha's.

Last edited by xstrawberryx on Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Atticus- Alpha of Silver Pack

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:39 pm

BASICS

name Atticus Ledger
age 36
gender Brute
Rank Alpha
Pack Silver Pack

Middle

Personality A narcissistic, manipulative wolf, and a little insane. Atticus rules his pack with a iron paw, but cares for them as a community and his family. He is cold and cruel towards outsiders. Even though the brute has a soft spot for his family and pack, he will not hesitate to put them back in their place if feels threatened or disrespected.
dislikes disorder
likes Talking to himself

DIGGING DEEPER

Bio Atticus was born as the only pup/child, he had two other siblings out of 3, but he was the only one who survived. His mother died when he was just in his teens, after that he cut himself off. Atticus had never been a huge fan of his father, thought of him as weak and soft, he kept top himself most of the time, got quite annoyed from the other pups in the pack. He wasn't very social when it came to his childhood community.
Mate/Crush Mate is deceased
Family Atticus mate is deceased, he has three were children, Cosette, Miles and Malcolm
Last edited by xstrawberryx on Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:40 pm

☀B a e☀
Bae's human form
Bae's wolf form
name; Bae Cromwell gender; Male age; 19 race; Caucasian sexuality; Heterosexual statu' warrior of crimson pack

xPositive traits friendly, reserved, polite
xNegative traits secretly gets jealous, forgetful, irritable

xFamily Orphan.
crush No one yet
relations n/a

Last edited by xstrawberryx on Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xstrawberryx » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:47 pm

wip
xstrawberryx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:47 am

Valeria Keller

Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Fair and kind to all, except when she needs to be tough. She's not afraid to take charge and show her alpha side and just wants to prove she can rule as good as any male can.
History: Both her and her sister were trained to be the alpha. No one probably wanted her as alpha, but she had no brothers who could take the position. And Valeria felt like she had worked hard enough to earn it. For that reason she felt like she had earned the respect of the pack even though a male would typically be in charge. She was almost just as tough as a male. Though she secretly fears ever taking a mate as she doesn't want him to overrule her in any way by trying to take charge. She has only been alpha for two years now.
Pack: Crimson Pack
Relations: Her sister

Wolf Form
Last edited by The Neko Pirate on Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Neko Pirate » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:54 am

Gareth Mackenzie

Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: More of a lone wolf than anything, but he does his part for the pack and defends it with his own life, as he was trained to do. Most of what he knows is fighting and he doesn't always seem to show much interest in other things. If he has any interests, they're hidden deeply enough to not be easily seen by others.
History: Gareth found himself one day captured by humans, having been on his own after the death of his parents. He expected death for being a werewolf. But they instead kept him alive for their own entertainment, putting him into fights. He was their champion. Which he put up with while trying to find a way to escape. When that chance finally presented itself, he took the humans out too in payback for their capture of him. They put up enough of a fight that he left there injured, but alive. He never really was looking to join a pack after that, but after he found the silver pack and they helped heal his wounds, he felt like he owed them. So now he fights for them.
Pack: Silver Pack
Relations: None

Wolf Form
"You are the moon,
illuminating the sky with your brilliance
And I am the wolf,
howling with the longing for your soul."

| Introvert / Roleplayer / Genderfluid |
Taco loving Demon Wolf
The Neko Pirate

My pets
My items