Beachclan O&A HIGH POSITIONS OPEN (Discussion & Forms)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Beachclan O&A HIGH POSITIONS OPEN (Discussion & Forms)

Postby Boghound » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:49 pm

Name: Seasnout
Position/Role: Medicine cat
Appearance: A blind gray tabby tom.
Personality: Seasnout is a shining ray of positivity. He's here to support his clanmates as best as he can, and he is very fulfilled in doing so. He's known to be quite eccentric, even for a medicine cat. He fastens twoleg devices in his ears and mouth, claiming they help him in his daily work somehow.
Mate/Crush: Crush on Sharkstripe
Kits: N/A
Family: Doveheart (mother)
Houndstep (father, deceased)
Additional notes: He was born blind.

Name: Doveheart
Position/Role: Senior Warrior
Appearance: A white and tan tabby molly.
Personality: Doveheart is kind and motherly, soft spoken and sweet. She's the first to volunteer for patrols, trying to prove that she's still got it in her old age! Everyone knows her time in the elder's den is on the horizon, but she fights to remain a senior warrior. Despite being motherly, she's only ever had one litter, and it borne a blind singleton. She would try again several times, but ultimately it was decided that she is infertile.
Mate/Crush: Houndstep (deceased) / Open
Kits: N/A
Family: Seasnout (son)
Additional notes: Before her time in Beachclan, Doveheart belonged to a clan called Coalclan. This was a clan that lived inside an abandoned coal mine. As a result of living there, her lungs are very poorly and she's often gasping for air after a brisk run. Sometimes she starts coughing and can't stop. It's said her son became a medicine cat to treat her.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
currently in my warriors era.

🌈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me