𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴘᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: 𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby C a s » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:17 am

necrobinical wrote:Hooee. Just finished three of my four! Still waiting to hear back about Sunlight from Stoneteller's roleplayer, which is fine lol.

The rock name family are some of my oldest warrior cats ocs and they're so silly and dear to me. A bunch of himbos.

i'll add your other characters to the front asap, they look good!! <3

the npc grovestar has been claimed by albino and removed from the npc list! reminder that all unclaimed npcs will be killed off in the opening drama of the roleplay!

@poppy - i think tinyfang and darkblossom would be friends! they're a similar age, and currently the only two half-blood cats in SunClan. if you're cool with that i'll def be pming you about some drama that's gonna take place fairly soon ;)
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Grovestar

Postby Albino_ » Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:38 am

──────────────────────
'don't change for nobody'

grovestar ○ molly ○ 116 moons

name grovestar
suffix meaning her rank
gender molly [she-cat]
age 116 moons
rank leader
mentor xx
wanted rank n/a
clan sunclan
scent earth

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
appearance
height average
weight light
build agile
eyes brown
scars many scars lining her pelt
fur short brown tabby
distinct feature her scars

base traits
main trait loyal
+ traits loyal, passionate, hardcore
- traits grumpy,

relationships
family
Mother - honeyfur
Father - leopardstrike
Siblings - n/a

friends pm me
enemies pm me
kits tawnyscorch, brackenburn
romantic interest brightfur

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
history
Grovestar was born and raised in Sunclan, her parents were honeyfur and leopardstrike. She had a bit of an eventful warrior life, where she then met the love of her life, brightfur. Grovestar and brightfur fell in love and had 2 kits, tawnyscorch and brackenburn. Grovestar, who at the time was Grovestep. Grovestep was named deputy and served under the leader up until they passed. Grovestep then became Grovestar, and her mate, Brightfur passed. Grovestar was a wreck but knew she had to keep going. She has been the leader of Sunclan for the past 40ish moons.

──────────────────────

personality
Grovestar is a loyal she cat, she treats her clan with respect and she expects respect in return. She is passionate at what she does and she cares greatly for her kits and will still do whatever she can to make sure her kits, who are now adults, get what they need

῿ “your amazing the way you are!”

x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:07 am

all my forms are finally finished !! :D i'm gonna put some info for my characters in this post for relos because ik looking thru entire forms can be a lil tedious. @all - don't hesitate to reach out here or pm me if anything below interests u!

sunclan
    eelpaw: she-cat, 11 moons old, sunclan apprentice. is 100% that one friend you had in middle school that would try to backflip off of or parkour over everything. total goofball basically, should come with a big bright warning label x)) already pals with dovepaw (as an older sister figure) but more apprentice/young warrior friends and perhaps a (female) romantic interest would b cool! i don't really see her being interested in getting with a cat outside of her clan but i'm still open to it~
    stormpaw: tom, 11 moons old, sunclan apprentice. envious and groveling lil bean with imposter syndrome. can be arrogant and gets in arguments with his sister a lot. v stubborn and independent. friends with dovepaw (older bro figure) but open to more apprentice/young warrior friends as well as some friends in the tribe - definitely picturing an arc for him where he becomes besties with more tribe cats than clancats. i'd like his romantic interest to be a tribe cat as well!

the tribe
    fin: tom, 27 moons old, prey-hunter. that one unhinged friend that purposefully makes bad decisions 🤠 but also sarcastic and funny lolol. quite the package deal! dislikes clancats and will probably have beef with anyone that has sunclan blood (though he'll probably be much nicer to half-blood fellow tribe members than half-blood sunclanners). he's also open for a love interest (pref. male) and i think it'd be interesting if he fell in love with a clancat. @poppycorn - i think fin and lizard could be friends considering their closeness in age! they're also both prey-hunters so they probably trained a lot together :]
    hail: she-cat, 71 moons, elder. total mama bear. wishes she could've stayed a prey-hunter for a tad longer but had to retire a lilll bit early due to a bad fall a few moons ago (which rly messed her back up). but she's not a regular elder, she's a cool elder ;o /ref and she's also still very active in the daily life of the tribe b/c being alone in the elders' den ain't her vibe. not rly looking for a romantic interest for her (though it ain't completely off the table) but friends of all ages are welcome <3

oh and @cas - here are the picrews for ivysong, lionfang, and sablekit!
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:19 am

@anathema - thank you!! the roleplay is going to open with a gathering; perhaps bee can meet eelpaw there? this would only be her second gathering, so she wouldn't be quite familiar with any sunclan cats yet, and she could likely introduce him to several tribe cats, since pollen and sunlight stick close to her! a good start to him befriending many of the tribe cats that are similar in age, if you're interested :3
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:00 am

@anathema + C a s
I can absolutely see Sunlight being friends with both Eel and Storm! They could meet the same time Bee met them? Sunlight doesn't really Get why the Clan and Tribe are separate just yet so she's super enthused to be buddies with Clan cats.
Last edited by necrobinical on Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:14 am

@Cas I'd love for them to be friends! They probably bonded over the fact that their the only half-blooded cats in the clan, also I'll be waiting for that dm!! I'm working on Smokes form rn too! It'll be on the front page with my other forms

@anathema Fin and Lizard being friends works for me! Lizard is a friendly dude and would likely get along with Fin really well!

I'll be looking at everyones cats soon again and making a post about relationships I think would work
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:02 am

@Cas, I'll just leave Feather's and Owl's appearances/descriptions blank if that's okay, that way if anyone wants to take them they can just make them how they see fit c:

Sorry I've been a bit MIA these last few days. Stoneteller is obviously open for relationships as well, though keep in mind he's not a very personal cat so he may be a bit...cold? I would say the cat closest to him right now would probably be his protege, Sunlight, though that's obviously more of a mentor-apprentice type relationship than anything else.

So excited to rp with you guys! I may make some cats later down the life but for now I think I'm just going to stick with Stoneteller as I've got a lot going on in my life rn.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 𖤓˖⁺‧₊✦ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴘᴇᴀᴛs ᴅ/ғ - ᴘᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ ★₊‧⁺࿔☽

Postby C a s » Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:29 am

hey, all!! allegiances have been updated! please have a look and make sure i didn't mess up any character info! tomorrow when i'm off work i'll go back through and compile all the new npcs and starclan/toeh cats!! may be sending out pms to get info on those as i add them, so watch for that c:

@cradily - sounds good! and as for the statement below, since you've already mentioned a desire to make more characters and i'm aware of what's going on for you irl, remember you're still allowed to create those characters when and if you want to <3

important - everyone please read below!!

the allegiances have gotten pretty full, so i'm gonna kick the roleplay off very soon!! i'm hoping to start by the end of the day tomorrow, but if not, we will for sure be starting tuesday!!

since the allegiances are so full, i will no longer be accepting new members or original characters.
from this point foward, unless you have cleared an oc with me, i will only be accepting npc characters/oc kin of current characters! if there was a character you had intended to make that was not on the npc list, please reach out to me via pm. i may still accept a couple for the tribe, as there are several prey-hunter spots open. that being said, the npc list has plenty of available characters, and i'm sure the person who's character they're relevant to would be willing to allow some changes to make them your own!

from now until tuesday, this roleplay will be pm to join only! so if anybody has been lurking the thread trying to decide whether to join or not, please reach out to me via pm!
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:27 am

sorry for the delay, everyone. i've been very, very afk; my roommate's grandfather passed, so we had to travel to our hometown, and i didn't have my laptop on me. now that i'm back, i'm drafting the first post!!

here are the to-be/apprentice pairings:

stoneteller > sunlight
bear > bee
flicker > pollen
sycamore > bracken
river > hummingbird

cheetahblaze > eelpaw
stoneclaw > stormpaw
tigerhollow > whisperingpaw
oakfeather > agilepaw
morningfrost > dovepaw

the roleplay will begin at mid-morning; dawn patrols are heading back towards their camps. it is the full-moon, and the weather is warm and humid. it is green-leaf, and despite some heavy flooding in new-leaf, the forest is doing well and the factions are thriving.

the sunclan dawn patrol:
brackenburn led the dawn patrol himself. with him he took cheetahblaze, eelpaw, and gleamfish.

the sunclan hunting party, waiting for the dawn patrol before they leave:
albinoleap has been assigned to lead the hunting party once the dawn patrol has arrived back to camp; herself, ashfall, and moonbubble are waiting to head out.

the tribe dawn patrol:
bear is leading the border patrol along the twolegplace ravine, investigating the scent of a dog that had been caught there the day earlier. with him he took bee and silence.

the tribe's hunting party (already in the forest):
lizard, fern, and fin are hunting with one cave-guard accompanying them, honey. they are headed towards the watering hole.

the gathering will be held tonight; but until then, it's business as usual for the cats of both the tribe and clan!
Last edited by C a s on Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:50 am

@Cas I am so sorry for your roommate's loss! I am looking forward to rping with you again! <3
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me