ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - discussion thread

Postby Albino_ » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:24 am

@senna_

Your character is accepted!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby senna_ » Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:45 am

beauty, thanks so much! i'm open to discussing dynamics/relos between peyton and the other characters, if anyone is interested :)
senna_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:06 am

The front is all updated and all characters have rooms assigned!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:36 am

Kimi has crushes, but you guys are open to have your character crush on her if you want.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:49 am

Name:Amarillo Skye Macleod
Description: Skye stands an even six feet tall with thick jet black hair that hangs down to her hips. Even though she only has the one full leg her long right leg is well muscled as is her left thigh. She still has the lean athletic dancers build. Her eyes are the same color as their moms were a stormy grey. Her preferred clothes are grey or black jeans or black leather pants, peasant tops, black boots and a black leather trench coat. She has piercings in her nose ears and lower lip.
Sexual orientation:Heterosexual
Major: Psychology
Family: twin brother Duncan, Uncle Connor parents Emma and David Macleod dead
History: the younger of the twins Skye as she prefers to be called is an avid horse woman even though she is blind and has only one and a half legs. She's incredibly smart graduating in the top two of her class only 2 points behind her twin. She ran track and played basket ball and softball and was accepted to college on an athletic scholarship until an accident shattered her dreams and cost her not only half of her left leg but also her sight. Once she recovered from her accident she began the process of adapting to not only her disability but also to having her guide dog Takanni at her side.

Name:Duncan Ryan Macleod
Sexual orientation: bi
Description: Duncan stands 3 inches taller than Skye his jet black hair is shoulder length and he mainly wears it in a pony tail. He lik hi sister is well muscled and lean. He has their dad's dark chocolate brown eyes. His right ear is pierced and he normally wears a silver and diamond stud in it. His favored style of clothes is jeans and turtleneck shirts and black boots.
Major: History of Middle Age Weapons and Music
Family: twin sister Amarillo Skye, Uncle Connor, parents Emma and David Macleod dead
History: like his twin he's an avid horseman and is incredibly smart graduating two points ahead of his sister. He played football and baseball but his true calling was in academics. He was accepted into college on an academic scholarship. After Skyes accident he raised the funds to buy her a puppy to help her navigate her world. He also raised the funds to help her train Takanni as her guide. Although the twins are well off financially they can't touch their funds for another 2 years. Their uncle Connor raised them from the time of their parents deaths and makes sure they receive a weekly stipend for anything they need.

Takanni is a 3 year old female German Shepherd Timber Wolf mix whose mother Daliah is a sable German Shepherd and her father Nakoha is a grey timber wolf. While Takanni's siblings Reno, Nova, Romeo, Jade and Raven all look like their mother she took after their father with his silver grey coat only hers has the sable pattern of her mother. She also has her father's golden amber eyes. Because of her wolf look she was the unwanted pup of the litter. And while her siblings had all found homes by 12 weeks of age Takanni was 6 months old before she found her place and her job with Skye. The 3 year old is standoffish with people when her harness is on but once she is out of her harness she is playful and loves greeting new people.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:08 am

Likewise, feel free to message if anyone would like to discuss relations/dynamics with my characters as well. Platonic only for now - anything romantic, I'd prefer to wait for a few interactions in-roleplay to see if anything clicks.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:12 am

Quinn is open to relations/dynamics also! She isn't looking for romantic at this time!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:21 am

Skye and Mac are looking for friends that may lead to something more eventually. But with Skye maybe set it to where the person bumps into her while she's walking her dog and they get kinda rude with her maybe blaming her for them bumping into her and her getting knocked down.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:45 am

Front is all updated! We have enough to start, so I'll be putting the first/starting post up this evening, once I post, everyone else can after
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 am

Albino_ wrote:Quinn is open to relations/dynamics also! She isn't looking for romantic at this time!

Can Quinn and Emilia be good friends? I feel like Quinn would be a good person for Emilia to get along with!!! Especially since their roommates too!

Both Micheal and Emilia are open for crushes and friends too if anyone is interested
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me