Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) Chat & Characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) Chat & Characters

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:03 pm

Its more because I saw the former pack, and I didn't see their ranks in their forms as loners for now.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:23 pm

Name: Firestorm

Sexuality: Demiromantic/ace

Appearance: Reddish brown fur, red head, ocean blue eyes(if ok) thin, scars all over body

Element to gain: Fire

Personality:
Good: Loyal(If you can befriend her), calm, caring, clever, Self-reliant, Self-sufficient,
Even traits: Quiet, reserved, stubborn, solitary, solemn, skeptical, sarcastic, private,
Bad: Aggressive, Aimless, aloof, angry, disloyal, fearful, fiery, hostile, unhealthy, unfriendly, suspicious, selfish
Irrational

History: She had a rough puphood being the only one to survive to a yearling thanks to the the local wolf packs. Her pack bordered four packs and all four wanted their territory, one night they were attacked by the Blood Moon pack, it was a bloody fight but in the end her pack lost, leaving her the only survivor. She was forced to join the cruel pack as the lowest member of the pack and was treated like garbage. She became aloof after that and started to stay away from the pack, she started learning how to hunt on her own. She eventually left but she never forgave the Blood Moon pack and would fight them to the death whenever she got the chance. For three years she fought them constantly until the Blood Moon pack was no more. The three remaining packs drove her out eventually and now she roams the lands as a loner, earning the name Firestorm.

Previous Pack: The Gentle Walkers

Current Rank: Loner

Relatives: All dead

Crush: Open

Mate: None
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:48 pm

I know I shouldn't mini mod but...there is no Blood Moon.
The major packs are Ambermoon, Silverleaf, Frostdrop, Dawnstone, Ravenrose, and Grimshade, and they take up most of the map.

Though they aren't really packs anymore since there's one big massive pack now. Dark did allow one single wolf to be from a pack not on the images, but you need to ask her first if its okay for you to do the same thing, considering the six packs she made take up most of the land.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:07 pm

Firelight_AA wrote:Name: Firestorm

Sexuality: Demiromantic/ace

Appearance: Reddish brown fur, red head, ocean blue eyes(if ok) thin, scars all over body

Element to gain: Fire

Personality:
Good: Loyal(If you can befriend her), calm, caring, clever, Self-reliant, Self-sufficient,
Even traits: Quiet, reserved, stubborn, solitary, solemn, skeptical, sarcastic, private,
Bad: Aggressive, Aimless, aloof, angry, disloyal, fearful, fiery, hostile, unhealthy, unfriendly, suspicious, selfish
Irrational

History: She had a rough puphood being the only one to survive to a yearling thanks to the the local wolf packs. Her pack bordered four packs and all four wanted their territory, one night they were attacked by the Blood Moon pack, it was a bloody fight but in the end her pack lost, leaving her the only survivor. She was forced to join the cruel pack as the lowest member of the pack and was treated like garbage. She became aloof after that and started to stay away from the pack, she started learning how to hunt on her own. She eventually left but she never forgave the Blood Moon pack and would fight them to the death whenever she got the chance. For three years she fought them constantly until the Blood Moon pack was no more. The three remaining packs drove her out eventually and now she roams the lands as a loner, earning the name Firestorm.

Previous Pack: The Gentle Walkers

Current Rank: Loner

Relatives: All dead

Crush: Open

Mate: None

I'll accept as long as this sounds good to you.

We can go about it this way. Her pack was between FrostDrop, AmberMoon, and Dawnstone, with BloodMoon having been a pack that was slowly trying to grow in the neutral area cornering GentleWalkers. Not only would her pack have gotten caught in the battles of the three larger packs, but with BloodMoon trying to make a name for themselves smaller packs in the neutral zone would have been their main target. Any of the Main packs could have also had a hand in wiping out BloodMoon, since they would be nothing more than a thorn in the Main pack's sides. And at the time it would make sense that none of the Main packs would want Firestorm joining them due to her having killed their packmates.

Something like this. It lines up with her history and doesn't feel off-kilter
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:12 pm

Yeah, that works! That was a great idea!
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:28 pm

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:I'll accept as long as this sounds good to you.

We can go about it this way. Her pack was between FrostDrop, AmberMoon, and Dawnstone, with BloodMoon having been a pack that was slowly trying to grow in the neutral area cornering GentleWalkers. Not only would her pack have gotten caught in the battles of the three larger packs, but with BloodMoon trying to make a name for themselves smaller packs in the neutral zone would have been their main target. Any of the Main packs could have also had a hand in wiping out BloodMoon, since they would be nothing more than a thorn in the Main pack's sides. And at the time it would make sense that none of the Main packs would want Firestorm joining them due to her having killed their packmates.

Something like this. It lines up with her history and doesn't feel off-kilter

That was really good.

How do people come up with ideas like this?
XD
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Mar 11, 2024 2:47 pm

Inspiration XD
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:53 pm

Haha I'll get her added in tomorrow!
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:19 pm

I'll have responses up today. My computer has been doing some weird things -_- really don't want to have to get a new one...
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me