Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) Chat & Characters

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Hunting For Freedom(Elemental Wolf) Chat & Characters

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:32 am

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:It's under the Relationships section and Shadow and Light have a decent amount Nature is the one with the least I think XD

:thumbup:
Huh, whoops. I thought only a couple had been posted for Light, but kay.
I'll go check it out.

Oh, also edited crushes if you want to edit the front.

I put Kyla (is that your one new wolf's name?) as a crush for Jess too, and Hailey as a possible crush.

Just posted so I could get my new wolves in.
Should I start with John already after getting his Elemental power? Or should I have him hear the voice and stuff now?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:40 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:It's under the Relationships section and Shadow and Light have a decent amount Nature is the one with the least I think XD

I'll go check it out.

I put Kyla (is that your one new wolf's name?) as a crush for Jess too, and Hailey as a possible crush.

Should I start with John already after getting his Elemental power? Or should I have him hear the voice and stuff now?

You could have it to where he had just now awoken do to his body holding a possible fever from the abrupt transfer and knowledge. Also since Ark is staying behind he could approach Ark to tell him something must have gone wrong with Vera and show the mark of Light
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:44 pm

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:

I'll go check it out.

You could have it to where he had just now awoken do to his body holding a possible fever from the abrupt transfer and knowledge. Also since Ark is staying behind he could approach Ark to tell him something must have gone wrong with Vera and show the mark of Light

Yup, that works.
Let me go edit.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:38 am

I am changing Razor to a hunter instead of a fighter, there are not enough hunters especially now that Pandora is out of the job because of her situation.

By the way, spirit, what do you think if Nanook could teach Stormy to get in a bad way?
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 10:59 am

Queen of flames wrote:

By the way, spirit, what do you think if Nanook could teach Stormy to get in a bad way?

Breeze won't like it...but if it brings the two closer together, I don't mind. Is he meant to go bad, to be bad like his dad seems to have been?
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:59 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Queen of flames wrote:

Breeze won't like it...but if it brings the two closer together, I don't mind. Is he meant to go bad, to be bad like his dad seems to have been?

Well he could respect him more if he somehow standed on himself and his rights. Now Nanook seems him kind of weak as he is way too kind. No he is not going to become his father and he will calm down as he grows. This is just his rebellious, bad boy stake.

Dark blood, can you make the light turgoise, yellow and light blue text colors little darker, it's hard to read.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:38 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Queen of flames wrote:

Well he could respect him more if he somehow standed on himself and his rights. Now Nanook seems him kind of weak as he is way too kind. No he is not going to become his father and he will calm down as he grows. This is just his rebellious, bad boy stake.

Dark blood, can you make the light turgoise, yellow and light blue text colors little darker, it's hard to read.

Mmm, kay.
That's good to know.

Oh, yeah, I agree with this. Bright colors like...make me sick or dizzy to look at, and other people might feel that way too, plus with the light backgrounds it's hard to read.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Wed Feb 21, 2024 11:14 pm

Queen of flames wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Queen of flames wrote:

Cs does weird things to the colors I'll toy with them. Take it you use a light theme.

Edited: should be better now...I forget how hard it is to edit things on the phone
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:27 am

DarkBloodMoonRising wrote:
Queen of flames wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Breeze won't like it...but if it brings the two closer together, I don't mind. Is he meant to go bad, to be bad like his dad seems to have been?

Cs does weird things to the colors I'll toy with them. Take it you use a light theme.

Edited: should be better now...I forget how hard it is to edit things on the phone

The yellow on my name is still the same
Could it maybe be changed to purple? (That's my favorite color)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:09 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
The yellow on my name is still the same
Could it maybe be changed to purple? (That's my favorite color)

Sure I just selected random colors and left one the original yellow XD if you guys want a certain color for your name in the front page let me know haha.

I'll edit it tomorrow when I'm on my computer
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me