เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: เผบ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ฎ โ€“ d+f

Postby peachpit. » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:39 pm

apologies all for the sudden inactivity, i recently have split with my long term partner and adjusting has been rather difficult.

iโ€™m still here! i am finally in a better headspace to try and write something, although itโ€™s going pretty slow. iโ€™m going to shorten up my responses for the time being to make things a little easier. if anyone needs to manipulate my characters in the mean time feel free <3
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:59 pm

still here! struggling to read through everything and write up a post of sufficient (read: too long) length, but i might just bite the bullet and make it short and sweet to push things along.

edit: replies up :thumbup: hopefully dapplepaw's is adequate to explain why people mighta thought she was dead for a second-- please tell me if anything is up with any of the replies!
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:54 pm

Im still here! I think I'll wait for 1-2 more replies before I reply again!
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:34 pm

rey had skyestar asked ripplestream to lead a patrol out in search of the cats. I believe the said that skyestar and brairseed will be joining - is anyone else joining? I can get a post up either today or tomorrow?
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:09 am

i'll reply with kyanitepaw today :) so starlingflight and his patrol can move quickly.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:43 pm

Finally posted! It's a monster of a post, sorry about the length. I had a lot I wanted to respond to and I ended up going overboard. I can't summarize to save my life. I know I've been dragging the roleplay down by taking so long to post. I will try my best to write shorter posts in the future.

I'm really glad that so many of us are still interested in the roleplay!

@Echoflame17
Can't wait to meet your new characters! Regarding Ripplestream's patrol-- I think it's for the best if the patrol is just Ripplestream, Sykestar, and Briarseed. There are a lot of cats going the mudslide area and it may be too chaotic if we add more.

@necrobinical
Welcome back! Your replies look great!

@rey skywalker
Good luck with your exam and interview! You've got this!
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rey skywalker » Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am

Thank you @seli

I will be writing with kyanitepaw and also feature sykestar, since I believe she's holding up some of the recovery effort right now. I think it was really effective to have briarseed ask for space regarding mistback, collect her herbs and prepare for send off. If I am correct, the rescue patrol Sykestar just organized consists of Briarseed, Skyestar, and Ripplestream (who is leading the cats to the location).

Recap for any other writers:
Skyestar has left spottedfeather as substitute deputy responsibility for all cats at camp while she and Briarseed go to the mud slide area.

turning to the quiet molly ripplestream, briarstar' voice steeled into commanding blades of leadership. "ripplestream, you will lead us to go out and find the remaining patrol members. cinnamonthorn and party, remain here and recover anything that might aid in the recovery. sticks to create splints for injuries, heavy leaves for bedding for the weak and sore. all hunting activities are suspended until further notice." turning back to the clan, the molly lifts her fangs and declares with a loud yowl, "we will lose no more clan mates today!"

"spottedfeather!" skyestar calls to the elder, "you will be acting as substitute deputy. and briarseed!" she calls again, "those currents are too strong against our warriors especially after the exhaustion and fatigue they must be feeling. please bring some herbs to help them recover their strength."

All other cats present at the camp should be making efforts to round up herbs, sticks and whatever else can be used as medical gear for the cats injured, and returning to camp.

Here is a small recap of briarseed's post for anyone active on the discussion thread:

selasphorys wrote:
    ๐—•๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐—˜๐—˜๐——
    "Please don't worry! Mistback is alive and breathing. She will be a-alright," Briarseed declared. The tremor in her voice betrayed her true uncertainty....

... Briarseed chimed in with a soft plea of her own: "Everyone, please...! No crowding around, medicine cats need space to work. Clear a path to the medicine den so Mistback can be carried safely there." Her words seemed to fall on deaf ears, at least in the case of Rumblespout. The elder hovered over Mistback, not taking his eyes off her. Briarseed didn't have it in her to tear him from his daughter, so she was beyond grateful to Lynxspring for dealing with him. The red molly flashed him a weary smile and lightly touched her tail to his flank in gratitude. She gave her apprentice further instructions before she left: "Lightpaw, don't leave her side. Keep her head elevated to prevent swelling, and watch carefully for any changes to her condition. Dress her wound with a poultice of dried oak leaves, horsetail, and goldenrod, changing the dressing periodically. And get something for Lynxspring's breathing while he's in the den."

"But you're right, we definitely need cobwebs. Also rush stalks and ivy for binding sticks, comfrey for sprains, marigold for infection. They should all be found close to camp. Take Pumpkinpatch with you if she has rested enough, Honeyfern and Eeleyes too. I'm keeping Lightpaw occupied with Mistback and Lynxspring, so maybe start by talking with Spottedfeather?" She felt nervous about telling them what to do, but she had to go. With a hasty nod, she dashed into the den to grab the herbs she needed for the mudslide rescue.

Briarseed took the leftover ragwort scraps from the garden, as well as elder leaves, honey-soaked moss, chamomile, and juniper berries. She returned to Sykestar and Ripplestream with a bundle wrapped in leaves. "I'm ready to go," she mumbled through the herbs, stiffly dipping her head to both mollies.

Briarseed, Sykestar and Ripplestream should be meeting, Rabbitsong, Swallowsight, Starlingfeather and Kyanitepaw.
rey skywalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:30 am

hello! working on a post right now c: should be up by eod today!
    i really appreciate everyone's patience <3 feeling a bit more like myself again c:

edit: post is up! apologies for the short responses for my kitties at camp, dont have a lot of muse for them rn!
    please let me know if i missed anything!
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby selasphorys » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:18 pm

@rey skywalker
Thanks for the great summary of my post! Briarseed tends to get stuck in her own head, but that's the gist of her interactions with other cats.

@Queen of flames
I just realized I missed Cinnamonthorn's tag of Briarseed. I'm really sorry about that. Maybe Briarseed was so overwhelmed by everything happening that she couldn't think of anything to say after Cinnamon told her about the mudslide.

@peachpit.
I'm so glad that you're starting to heal, little by little. Your post was beautiful. I can feel Rabbitsong's heart through your words.
Briarseed told Risingpaw to gather herbs with Pumpkinpatch, so they might try to find her later. They may also bring along Eeleyes and Honeyfern.

@everyone
Posting a quick reminder/reference about the mudslide patrols:

Meeting at the Mudslide
  • Wildfleck, Gorgefang, Russetnose, Ghostrunner, and Lemmingpaw are mostly unharmed.
  • Stormpaw and Patchpaw are buried under layers of mud. Dapplepaw has been rescued.
  • Rabbitsong, Swallowsight, Starlingflight, and Kyanitepaw have arrived.
  • Sykestar, Briarseed, and Ripplestream will join them soon, running up from camp.
    • Sykestar will rescue Stormpaw.
  • Firefly, Aspencurrent, and Northpaw plan to join them.
  • Perchwood is investigating the area.

Camp and Supply Preparation
  • Spottedfeather is substitute deputy. Risingpaw will give specifics for herb gathering.
    • Possibly set some quick patrols for this (?)
  • Pumpkinpatch is out gathering herbs. Risingpaw, Eeleyes, and Honeyfern may join her.
  • Lynxspring and Owlsong are going to carry Mistback to the medicine den with Lightpaw.
  • Neritebloom, Rumblespout, Mothgaze, Cinnamonthorn, Goosepaw, Yarrowpaw, and Snakepaw are in camp.
selasphorys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me