these walls | discussion thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

these walls | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:08 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

these walls

this roleplay. please post all forms and oc here please

our discord can be found here

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:10 am

feel free to use this provided form or make your own. please remember to include important information like name, age, gender, personality, abilities/powers and fandom

Code: Select all
[center][img]-[/img][/center]
[color=gray][size=85][list]➳name;
➳age;
➳gender;
➳sexuality;
➳crush;
➳fandom;

➳hair;
➳eyes;
➳height;
➳weight;

➳abilities / powers;
➳weapons;

➳personality;

➳other;[/list][/size][/color]
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝it's showtime!❞

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:10 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━( I'm a shapeshifter)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; ren amamiya
alias; joker
age; 17
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
crush; none
nationality; japanese
species; human
fandom; persona 5

hair; black
eyes; dark gray
skin tone; pale peachy tone
height; 5'9
weight; 152 lbs

persona; arsene
element; curse
persona skills; -maeigaon (heavy curse damage to all foes)
-eigaon (heavy curse damage to 1 foe)
-god's hand (colossal physical damage to 1 foe)
-curse boost (strengthen (non instant death) curse attacks by 25%)
-curse amp (strengthen (non instant death) curse attacks by 50%)
-magic ability (strengthen all magical attacks by 25%)
-drain bless (absorb bless attacks)
-angelic grace (double evasion rate against all attacks except hama/mudo/almighty)

gun; pistol
melee weapon; knife
extra; as the leader of the phantom thieves, ren has already proven his skills as a persona user.
his main persona is aresene and is the only one he currently has with him despite having the
wildcard ability that allows him to wield multiple personas. nevertheless, ren is still a strong
persona user despite lacking his other personas. he is quick and nimble making him a difficult
target to deal with and an expert at sneaking around. he also isn't too shabby when it comes
to use weapons either and knows how to wield both his knife and pistol quite well thus making
him even more of a threat. however, given arsene's infinity to the curse element, he is weak to
the bless element (or light based attacks). arsene himself cannot be hurt, but he passes this
weakness to ren. arsene however can dish out attacks in both the physical and magical sense.

personality; at first glance ren is a quiet teen who is polite and well-mannered towards those around
him. however, he has the flair for showing off and being a bit on the dramatic side even when
in the face of danger. this also goes along with his rebellious nature that he masks under his
usual quiet nature. around his friends he can be quite snarky and playfully tease them from
time to time. he does however care for his friends and always tries to be there for them when
needed showing that he does care about his bonds with them. another aspect of his personality
is his strong sense of justice. this also leads to him being considered honorable especially after
his previous accomplishments as a thief. ren is also known to quite assertive making him a
natural leader to others. once his mind is set to something it is hard to change it showing that
he is courageous and determined despite how others might think of him. because of this he
often follows his own path though he is always willing to listen to those he is close with for
suggestions, but at the end of the day he prefers to follow his heart. as such he is very resistant
to control-based authority. this often leads him to be threatened, criticized and insulted by those
he challenges. even though ren is a rebellious spirit, he is also quite tactful and plans his actions
out before going through with them. he is always looking out for those around him and making
sure they can go on without being put into any kind of danger.

other; none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━(Chained down to my core)━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Last edited by Ploegy on Fri Apr 08, 2022 11:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝please, do not forget to smile❞

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 2:12 am

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

name; tanjiro kamado
age; 16
gender; male
sexuality; bisexual
crush; open
fandom; demon slayer

hair; black with burgundy tips
eyes; dark red
height; 5'5
weight; 134 lbs

weapons; a black nichirin sword
abilities; tanjiro is a prodigious fighter, having a strong natural aptitude for combat, especially in swordsmanship.
has has superhuman characteristics, like extraordinary senses, a heightened sense of smell, immense willpower
and great intellect. his strength, speed and smell are all enhanced allowing him to fight at a relatively high level.

breathing techniques; water breathing: a breathing style that mimics water, specifically the flow, flexibility and
adaptability of the liquid and replicates it with the user's movements, techniques and abilities. most, if not
all, known techniques involve the user bending their body, arm and weapon in a fluid motion to match the
movements of rushing or flowing water. users also visualize themselves seemingly creating and manipulating
water when unleashing its techniques

-first form: water surface slash - generates enough momentum to create a powerful single concentrated slash
-second form: water wheel - leaps and vertically spins forward in the air while releasing a flowing attack in a
circular motion
-second form: improved, lateral water wheel - an alternate variation of second form: water wheel created by
tanjiro that unleashes a horizontal spin instead of a vertical one
-third form: flowing dance - swings and bends their blade in a winding motion along with their body and dances
in a flowing pattern, slicing everything in its path
-fourth form: striking tide - makes multiple consecutive slashes while twisting their body and sword in a flowing
fashion to deliver multiple blows simultaneously
-striking tide: turbulent - an improved version of the fourth form: striking tide. the user increases the quantity
of consecutive strikes and slashes along with improving its accuracy in order to contact a specific target during
a chaotic situation
-fifth form: blessed rain after the drought - changes the grip on their sword and decapitates the opponent in a
single flowing strike that causes little to no pain. it is a “sword strike of kindness” used when the enemy willingly
surrenders
-sixth form: whirlpool - fiercely twists their upper and lower body, creating a whirlpool of air that cuts anything
caught in it. its effect and efficiently is enhanced underwater, where the user can draw water around their weapon
to enhance their slashes
-whirlpool, flow - a combination of third form and sixth form created by tanjiro. the user combines the footwork
from flowing dance and the twisting movements of whirlpool, resulting in the swordsman to perform an attack
around the user and conjure a twisting, swirling, vicious flow of water to redirect projectiles from multiple angles
-seventh form: drop ripple thrust - performs a fast and accurate stab, capable of reducing the impact of a moving
target
-drop ripple thrust, curve - a modified strike that hits from a specific angle corresponding to the sword's structure
which nearly nullifies the impact and momentum of a moving object
-eighth form: waterfall basin - cuts the target vertically in a flowing motion which is most effective when they are
falling downward
-ninth form: splashing water flow, turbulent - changes their footwork in a way that minimizes the landing time and
surface needed when landing, allowing the user to move without limits. ideal when fighting in a place with no solid
foothold
-tenth form: constant flux - performs a continuous flowing attack which seemingly takes the form of a water dragon
that increases in strength and power with each rotation due to momentum

hinokami kagura: a breathing style within a ritual ceremony practiced every new year, where the breathing style
user offers the fire god a dance from sunset to sunrise to ward off threats and diseases.
-dance - delivers a single high-powered vertical slash. this is the only technique tanjiro knows right now

personality; tanjiro is very kind by nature and has been described by others as having very gentle eyes
and a compassionate persona. he exhibits a great deal of determination and will not give up once he has a goal
to achieve. even though he is relatively strong on his own, tanjiro isn't opposed to asking others for help when
he needs it. he is very protective of his friends and family. however, despite his kind and understanding nature,
he does have a limit to his tolerance and has a distaste for rudeness and cowardice. tanjiro is direct and very
honest, taking everyone's words with sincerity and seriousness. he has difficulty lying and doing so causes his
face to contort severely, as his honest nature clashes with the insincerity of his words. having grown up in the
countryside, he does get overwhelmed by city life given he had little exposure to it. that being said, he has
little experience with technology to the extent that he even is unsure of what a train is and believes it is a
guardian spirit. under tanjiro's rather kind and friendly shell, is a person with a growing fire of rage and
vengeance inside of them. his most notable attribute is his ability to empathize with anyone, even demons.
he has a unique ideology regarding demons, believing that those that have committed evil should be killed
without mercy, but those that regret their actions should not be belittled after their deaths, showing great
nuance and maturity in tanjiro's thinking. as he gains experience over the years of his service, he becomes
more calculating and strict in his decisions. his courage to protect the weak commits him to face his enemy
with respect and dignity, whether versus good people or evil demons. tanjiro is adamant about serving justice
to the evil, by any means necessary.

other; none

┕━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┙
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐘 ❞

Postby bigwig. » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:48 pm

𝙉𝘼𝙈𝙀: Jonathan 'John' Wick (born Jardani Jovonovich)
    𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼𝙎𝙀𝙎: Baba Yaga (or 'The Boogeyman')
    𝘼𝙂𝙀: ~45
    𝙂𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙀𝙍: male
    𝙎𝙀𝙓𝙐𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔: bisexual
    𝙁𝘼𝙉𝘿𝙊𝙈: John Wick (films)

𝙃𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏: 6'1"
    𝙒𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏: ~190 lbs
    𝙀𝙔𝙀𝙎: dark brown
    𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙍: warm black, mid-length and straight

𝙋𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍𝙎 & 𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙄𝙀𝙎: John Wick is considered the elite among the elite of assassins. Despite his age he is still in remarkable physical condition and is remarkably strong and agile. Other traits of his include fast reflexes and an incredibly high pain tolerance. Combined with his extensive combat and weaponry training, these characteristics make him an ideal fighter.
    𝙒𝙀𝘼𝙋𝙊𝙉𝙎: John has come here with a modified 9mm semi-automatic handgun and two extra clips for it. Though this is the only weapon he has on his person, he is adept with a very wide variety of weapon types - not only a broad spectrum of firearms, but also close-combat weapons such as knives and swords. He can also improvise a weapon out of almost anything, or fight unarmed if he needs to.

𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙎𝙊𝙉𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔: As one might expect from a hired killer such as himself, John is typically quite stoic and betrays very little, keeping his metaphorical cards close to his chest and rarely displaying too much emotion at once. Despite this, however, John is not cold-hearted and shows powerful loyalty towards the people he is close with. He adheres to a strong sense of honor, trying to keep innocents from being harmed whenever possible, and in most cases he would rather come to an agreement before violence is necessary. Of course, he is far from afraid to fight when the need arises. In conversation John is surprisingly soft-spoken and is usually a man of few words; some may see this as a defense mechanism, as it makes him even more difficult to read, but can also be attributed to the belief that actions speak many volumes louder. Particularly passionate feelings do shine through his hard shell on occasion - often when speaking of his late wife Helen, to whom he still shows admirable love and devotion towards despite her passing. For a hardened criminal, he's actually quite personable. Earning his trust is, naturally, no insignificant task, and isn't particularly easy, but if you become his friend he will stick by your side through just about anything. John is also a resolute man armed with the deep determination required of an assassin, and if he sets his sights on a goal, he will go to immense lengths to achieve it. Few things are able to faze or deter him, and he could be described as 'level-headed', rarely losing his composure even in desperate scenarios. He is also expectedly crafty and quick-thinking, needing to be able to adapt to changes in a situation at a moment's notice. Though he is quiet by nature, he has a peculiar ability to influence others, perhaps attributed to the strong bonds he forms with them.

𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙍: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: these walls | discussion thread

Postby Ploegy » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:38 pm

accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scorpioness » Sun Mar 27, 2022 10:57 pm

art not mine, made on this picrew
    ➳name; Los
    ➳age; 19
    ➳gender; male
    ➳sexuality; demisexual gay
    ➳species; Ribika (cat)
    ➳status; Sanga
    ➳partner; open
    ➳fandom; Lamento: Beyond the Void (OC)

➳hair; black
    ➳eyes; lapis lazuli blue
    ➳height; short for a big cat
    ➳weight; a little too skinny
    ➳appearence (description); Los is a short and very slender, he looks feminine both from his figure and beauty, his hair is long black messy with tendency to create waves and gentle curls. He has naturally pale skin, so his magnetizing lapis lazuli blue eyes that are framed by long lashes are the first thing to notice, under his eye is small beauty mark. Los being a norwegian forest cat has long fluffy black fur, his ear rims are white, just like the tip of his magnificent tail. He prefers to wear loose robes in blue colors. He has black cat ears and fluffy tail with white tips

➳backstory; Los was orphaned very early, so he grew up in the orphanage near Ransen– it’s not a positive experience, he often got into fights with other kids, so he got a tendency to hide his injuries. It didn’t fo him any good, as at age of 7 he got his first attack, it was very bad and it was one of the hottest summers in history. His body felt very hot, scalding hot from the inside and he was so weak, he couldn’t leave the bed, it went so long and so bad that the people working at the orphanage needed to call one healer, second healer… and only after fifth time some mysterious mage stopped by and was able to help. Los was dying, when that mage came to help him, they were able to correctly diagnose him, but with such rare condition, it was impossible to completely get rid of it, so after draining some of his energy, Los got a present – a blue philosopher’s stone, that was able to control his energy levels to non-life-threathening degree, but the condition was that he always needs to wear it or otherwise he will surely die...

➳abilities / powers;
  • Los is very powerful mage, his magic is fire based (his fire is azure blue) and his control over it is very, very steady, he is very good with magic arrays and he mostly relies on speed when fighting (prefers swords)
  • Los appearently had a sanga parent, since he inheritet the ability to compose and perform songs that aid allies in battle, despite being able to play on flute, he only uses his voice to sing

➳weakness/backlash;
  • his own energy is very powerful, but at the same time it’s killing him, as he was born with a very rare disposition, where his energy isn’t flowing correctly in his body, gathering inside instead releasing it out, as it normally should – the only thing that is keeping him alive at this moment is blue philosofer stone he wears on his collar, he cannot take it off as it controls his energy flow, because otherwise his body could explode,
  • sometimes he has attacks were outside his body is very cold, trembling, but inside he feels very, very hot – it’s different from the fever heat, he says it’s hard to eat and drink when he is in that state, he usually has also bad headache and is very out of focus, it usually is 3 to 7 days long and needs to be supervised by a healer – it is related to his dispostion

➳weapons;
  • sword with bright blade that shines with delicate blue in light, the sword has engraved morning glories on blade and sheath
  • his own claws (he is a cat afterall)

➳personality; to be honest… he might be nerd in case of magic theories and herb knowledge, but he is an introvert, shying away from other people, prefers sitting in library and reading some interesting things, he doesn’t fear that as from his earliest days he knows that he won’t live very long. He will fight if he needs to, but otherwise he is calm person, who doesn’t talk much, but if he is fond of someone he would cuddle with that person. He rarely smiles or screams at people, he most-likely will hit you in the head for stupid ideas, than scream at you. Los living all his life in a world where the highest technology is considered glass left in places where centuries ago lived ancient Two Canes (Humans) and magic, meaning that he never saw modern technology - cars and other vehicles... what even are these metal beasts?!

➳other;
  • his name means destiny, fate in polish
Last edited by Scorpioness on Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scorpioness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twodee » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:36 pm

x
x
x

x
nobara kugisaki

xxxage ⇾xx16
xxxgender ⇾xxfemale
xxxorientation ⇾xxbisexual
xxxcrush ⇾xxopen
xxxspecies ⇾xxhuman
xxxfandom ⇾xxjujutsu kaisen (canon)

xxxweapons ⇾xxa hammer, nails, and a straw doll

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⦓ 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 ⦔ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nobara is a strong-willed and confident young woman with an unshakable
foundation. she can come off as an abrasive and arrogant person at first
meeting, due to her determination to rarely show her vulnerable side.
though she truly is a caring and dutiful person inside. she's not afraid to
seem different or outspoken to others, because what's most important in
her mind is staying true to herself no matter what. nobara isn't afraid to
take charge, even to the chagrin of others at times; she's able to stay cool
and collected in stressful situations. despite the sharpness of her tongue,
she is still a teenager who likes to joke around in her day to day life and
talks plenty of trash in the midst of combat.
xxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⦓ 𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗲𝘀 ⦔xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nobara's power comes from honing in cursed energy, which is a power
source born from negative emotions. she's able to manipulate it into
her own cursed technique which is channeled through her tools; a
hammer, nails, and a straw doll. she has a few different attacks
nails: using her nails alone, she can send them flying as
projectiles toward the enemy-- using her hammer to launch them.
hairpin: causes the nails to erupt with an explosive force.
resonance: using the straw doll and an organic piece of her
opponent, she can strike the doll which causes the same effect on
her target.

xxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
twodee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:45 am

both are accepted!
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

"I was raised knowing I'd balance faith and might"

Postby InfectedHau » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:56 am

➳name; Palatine Ma'at Sahan
    ➳age; 127
    ➳gender; female
    ➳sexuality; asexual
    ➳crush; n/a
    ➳fandom; Warhammer 40k (OC)

➳hair; white, with a single black streak
    ➳eyes; brown
    ➳height; 5'6, 6'3 in armor
    ➳weight; 130 lbs
    ➳appearance; clad in the gleaming silver armor and deep teal robes of the Order of the Sacred Oasis, Ma'at cuts a majestic figure, standing tall with her pistol at her side and her liberated scythe accross her back. Her hair hangs around her face in a short, simple bob cut, pure white save for a single streak of black, and her skin is a deep brown, like all natives of Vastatio Novus. Her eyes are brown, but one has been replaced with an augmetic lens, and shines a cool blue. Her face is stern and severe, crisscrossed with scars sustained from a lifetime of campaigning.

➳abilities / powers; Like all members of the Adepta Sororitas, Ma'at's faith in the God-Emperor is so great that it offers her a measure of immunity against supernatural abilities. Unlike her fellow sisters, however, this faith has awoken her latent psychic abilities, granting her telepathy, enhanced reflexes, and the ability to call down Holy bolts of the Emperor's judgement on her enemies. On the mundane side of things, she is an unparalleled swordswoman, a skilled markswoman, and a brilliant tactical commander.
    ➳weapons; a plasma pistol and a necron voidscythe, a trophy from a recent campaign

➳personality; much of the religious zealotry and fervor so ubiquitous in the ranks of the Adepta Sororitas is absent in Ma'at. Make no mistake, she's still an ardent devotee of the Emperor and executor of His will, but she tends to take a more pragmatic approach, soldier first and Saint second. It's a mentality shared by many of her sisters in the Order of the Sacred Oasis, but one that tends to draw suspicion and distrust from the Adepta Sororitas at large, and indeed even the greater Imperium. This sentiment has led to Ma'at, and most of her other sisters, to adopt a guarded, closed-off demeanor outside their native Vastatio sector, which helps their image only marginally.

➳other;
InfectedHau

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me