rise of the dovahkiin discussion + forms (O+A)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

rise of the dovahkiin discussion + forms (O+A)

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:12 pm

In Skyrim, the northernmost province of Tamriel, there are elders who still tell tall tales of the last Dragonborn. With the body of a mortal, and the soul of a dragon, the Dovahkiin were protectors of Skyrim and her people. When the last Dragonborn breathed their last, the prophecies were filled. Alduin, the World Eater had been defeated, the Imperials had won the Civil War. Paarthurnax taught the Dov the way of the Voice, and peace fell over the land.

A shadow grows in Skyrim, a darkness corrupting and eroding the peace. Across Skyrim, Dovahkiin have been born again, unaware of their powers and the threat growing. The Voice echoes across the land, Paarthurnax calling to the Dragonborns to awake, and step into their power. The Greybeards once again ready High Hrothgar for the young Dragonborns to learn the way of the Voice.

Last edited by demolition lovers on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

expectations (rules)

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:13 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

-around a paragraph each reply per character,
writer's block is understandable
-grammar and spelling should be mostly correct
-forms and discussion belong in here
-realistic face claims only please
-lgbtq+ friendly
-base knowledge of The Elder Scrolls IV: Skyrim
-please include race, (Nord, Breton, Khajiit, Orc etc)
and combat specialty (one handed, archer, mage, or combination of any styles) in your form
- please keep discussions and forms in here instead of the main thread

Last edited by demolition lovers on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

characters

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:13 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Frea Julen-22-Imperial/Altmer-leia-

Ashirah Llaervu73, appears to be in her twenties-Dunmer-Wormgod

Kjald Long-ToothWerewolf-Nord/Imperial-LoadedPhilly

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

◊ Thieve's Guild ◊
Frea Julen
-open-
-open-

☠ The Dark Brotherhood + Morag Tong☠

Ashirah Llaervue
-open-
-open-

✹ Dawnguard ✹
-open
-open
-open

☾ The Companions ☾
-open-
-open-
-open-
-open-
Last edited by demolition lovers on Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

relationships (alliances, enemies, etc)

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:14 pm

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by demolition lovers on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the courier (update and important notes)

Postby demolition lovers » Fri Jul 23, 2021 3:14 pm

xxx
xxx

open and accepting!
Last edited by demolition lovers on Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:28 pm, edited 4 times in total.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rise of the dovahkiin discussion + forms

Postby demolition lovers » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:18 am

【Frea Julen】

race: mother was Nord, father is Altmer

sexuality: everyone

association: member of the thieve's guild

combat specialty: archery

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ
ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ.
ꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ʟɪᴇꜱ ᴍᴀꜱᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴍᴇ, ꜱᴏ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ.
ʙᴀᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏ ꜱᴋɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ, ꜱᴏ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ.
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀ ᴏꜰ ᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴠᴇꜱ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ᴡɪɴ.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

╒════════════════════════════════╕
xxxxxxxxxxxx Traits
physical: Frea's (free-ah) build is slim and strong.
She doesn't have a large frame or defined muscles,
but is deceptively strong. Her shorter stature comes
from her mother's side, like most of her features.
From her father she gets her slightly pointed ears,
and her lighter amber eyes. Her hair is a dusty
blonde, like most other Nords.

skills: Frea is talented with Destruction magic,
very stealthy, and is a decent liar. she enjoys
gardening and cultivating herbs for potions
and poisons, and is knowledgable about
plants and their uses.

personality: Frea enjoys reading books and
learning as much as she can about the world around her.
She also enjoys "having a good time," her definition of
that is sowing just enough chaos to steal something.
She helps out at the farms surrounding Riften in exchange
for riding horses and hunting the farm lands.

╘════════════════════════════════╛
xxxxxxxxxxx history: Frea was born to a female Nord and a male Altmer. After her birth, her mother took off. Her father worked on a farm outside of Riften until she was three, when he was handpicked for the Thieve's Guild. Frea spent most of her childhood in the Ragged Flagon, learning how to stay quiet and safe while making a profit. She often acted as a lure or a distraction, a wide eyed child in distress, crying for her parents. The other members of the Guild taught her how to defend herself. Her father taught her destruction magic. As she got older, she spent more time reading and riding in the woods surrounding Riften. As the darkness grew in Skyrim, the city closed its gates. When Paarthurnax called, she felt a fire in her soul, pulling her to the Throat of the World. She set out on her horse, Merriment, and journeyed to Ivarstead, spending a couple nights at Vilemyr Inn.
Last edited by demolition lovers on Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rise of the dovahkiin discussion + forms (O+A)

Postby Wormgod » Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:11 pm

FC: Naryu from ESO cinematic

Name: Ashirah Llaervu

Age: 73, physically mid to late twenties by human standards.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Ashirah is a Dunmer woman. She has red eyes, short black hair, and grey-toned skin. Standing at 5'3", she wears a set of chitin and netch leather armor, although she only wears the helmet when on a job or during an ash storm. The armor is unheard of on Skyrim, but on her homeland of Morrowind armor made of giant insect chitin and boiled netch leather is common. On the belt favor the insignia for the Morag Tong is proudly displayed, marking her as a legal assassin.

Abilities: Ashirah's work requires her to be swift, stealthy, and capable of delicate work. Therefore she wears light armor built for mobility over protection. The helmet covers her entire head and also protects against ash storms. She wields two daggers, frequently poisoned with her own poisons or purchased ones. She is skilled at sneaking, lockpicking, and passable in Illusion magic.

Background: Ashirah was born in the city of Necrom, a necropolis for all Dunmer and Temple faithful to inter their ashes. The eruption of Red Mountain and the Argonian Invasion did effect the city, but their strong walls and small population kept them safe. Not many people live in Necrom (or as the citizens call it, the City Above); the majority of the population haunt the City Below, waiting to be called by their descendants.

Living in the holiest city in Morrowind, it’s no surprise that Ashirah is very religious. She read any scrap of knowledge she could get from the Heirographa (accepted religious truth) and even some from the hidden Apographa, such as Old Temple lies and propaganda. From a young age she was fascinated by the duality Mephala and Vivec represent and sought to embrace it. Her parents urged her to join the priesthood, as she clearly loved the faith and that would be a safe career, but she didn’t want a life of pacifism. Ashirah idolized Mephala and wanted to follow their Code. Instead, Ashirah worked as a waitress at a skeevy cornerclub and saved for fighting lessons.

Ashirah sucked at marksmanship and her build wasn’t suited for heavy weaponry. She practiced with a wooden sword, then a shortsword, and finally twin daggers. She practiced for a year until her trainer told her he could teach her nothing more. Then she announced to her parents that she was leaving to join the Morag Tong. The Morag Tong are legally recognized assassins that operate within Morrowind. They were formed by Mephala when the Chimer first settled in Morrowind as a way to teach her people how to hide from their enemies, commit secret murder, and to deal with any political strife without a full-scale war. Instead of sending hundreds out to die, an impartial third party (the Morag Tong) settles any disputes for a price. This, theoretically, would keep any one Great House from becoming too powerful. Her parents were (understandably) terrified of their daughter becoming an assassin, but wished her well and prayed she would be safe.

So Ashirah left Necrom, taking the silt strider to Mournhold. As the old capital, she figured the Morag Tong probably were based there. Tradition dictates that any prospective members must first find the Tong’s main base and present themselves to the current Grandmaster to join. While she did find a guild, it was a public building for clients. So Ashirah went further West, to Almas-Thirr, Andothren, Kogomar, and then finally Blacklight. In the sewers of Blacklight she managed to locate a hidden door that lead to the secret guild hall of the Morag Tong. There she begged to be given a chance to join. She was handed a writ and told not to come back unless she completed it.

Ashirah managed to, but it turns out being an assassin was not as easy as she thought. But she refused to back out now, vowing that she would follow Mephala’s Codes and burn her hands black with the destruction of her fears and desires. And so she kept at it. For three decades she worked as a member of the Morag Tong, slowly working her way up the ranks and learning. She travelled all over Morrowind—even going to Vvardenfell a few times!—completing writs.

Until one day on Solstheim she felt an inexplicable urge to go East. She casually asked at a cornerclub for news from Skyrim and was told that something was going on with the Nords. Their sages were calling out for new Dragonborns, apparently. Not just one, but several. Wasn’t the last Dragonborn supposed to be…you know, the last? Apparently not.

Ashirah was convinced this was a sign. Black Hands Mephala was spinning her thread into the web of Skyrim. It was inevitable. She sent a letter to the Grandmaster, apologizing for not completing her assigned writs, but she was apparently being called by a group of Nord sages, or possibly dragons. Or both.

And so she took a boat to Windhelm (terrible people), then a carriage to Whiterun (decent folk), and a lonely walk to some village named “Ivardstead”. There she crashed at the Inn in preparation for a long, cold hike up a frozen mountain.
Last edited by Wormgod on Tue Aug 17, 2021 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demolition lovers » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:01 am

accepted^^ love her so much!

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■
𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕒 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕤 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖
𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘
■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

demolition lovers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wormgod » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:54 am

Thanks!
Wormgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LoadedPhilly » Sun Aug 08, 2021 7:22 am

K J A L D
name; Kjald Long-Tooth gender; undefined masculine pronouns; he/him, they/them race; Nord-Imperial + lycanthrope sexuality; pansexual, masculine leaning faceclaim; Clive Standen as Rollo

────────────────────────────────────────
skills + abilities; proficient in one-handed weaponry and armors | halfway decent at archery and smithing | resistant to disease

weapons + magic; primarily uses dual-wielded war axes | knows no magic

personality; Rather cool-headed in most situations, it takes egregious actions and words to make Kjald lose his temper. Even so, he tries to reel in his emotions quickly and tuck them away. Living by the rule of Hircine has gifted him with a mind for balance and perspective. In many instances, Kjald will try to remain unbiased and non-confrontational with exceptions being for that which he is protective over.
He builds relationships to last. Nothing brings him more comfort than someone having his back. Kjald has no issues with boundaries and remains a fairly open book.

history; Kjald Long-Tooth hails from Skyrim’s forested south, living outside of the dreary town of Falkreath at his family’s hunting and trapping camp. Rejecting the “true Nord” ideals not only for their mixed heritage but also for their religion, Kjald and his kin live in close harmony with the environment. Worshipping Hircine as his family has done for generations, the small pack of werebeasts are able to embrace their shapeshifting and retain a greater measure of control than their rouge brethren. Kjald is no exception — while fearsome, he is more than a simple animal.
Living with little to worry for aside from the occasional Agent of Stendarr or the competing Whiterun pack, Kjald was hesitant to leave the forests of Falkreath hold. But as the days passed and the nagging call of his slumbering Dov spirit grew, he made the decision to leave his family and make the trip to Ivarstead in hopes of finding something to soothe his soul.

romantic relationships; x
positive relationships; x
negative relationships; x

Relationships for him are open :)
LoadedPhilly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups