Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Wanted; A Creative, Active Partner

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:30 am

Hello Chickensmoothians! If you’re reading this then that means you are interested in role playing with me, maybe. Hopefully.

Offering (what I bring to the Partnership and you can expect):
*I am on daily. Many times very late at night because of how my schedules go so, even if I do not post all day, you will see a post from me either late at night or in the morning when you get up.
*I am a writer at heart so what does this mean?
-plot development
-character development
-paragraphs
-pretty decent grammar though not spotless. As in not royalty level, but it will be normal everyday educated person level.
*I am friendly and actually really easy to get along with believe it or not.

Claiming (what I expect you to bring):
*be kind just as I am, or at the very least have some patience and don’t bite my head off.
*be on, doesn’t have to be daily but frequently like maybe every two days. I can understand needing time to write a post that may be large or detailed. I also understand Writer’s Block.
*someone who can help contribute to plot and character and world development just as I am giving.
*decent grammar as mine is, or at least understandable still.
*no one or two liners please. At least half a paragraph would be nice.

Things I Do Not Like:
*Slice of life (it’s roleplaying....not writing an autobiography)
*regular every day mundane stuff (again same as Slice of life)
*I'm not a fan of Discord. I have tried it several times and it just gets lost, so I'd like to keep it forums please.
*Roleplaying solely Cannons or CannonsxOC where I am the Cannon. If we do CannonxOC then I'd prefer to do two pairings where we can both do a Cannon and an oc.

Things I Would Like To Roleplay With You/Searching For:
*Any original idea you may have I will listen to.

*I prefer next generation stuff, but will also happily do new oc inserts into plots or interacting with cannons as well.

*I love drama.

*I am a romantic at heart but it’s not needed.

*LGBTQ+ friendly and will Roleplay, though due to my limited understanding at this time mine tend to be either Bi or Pan if not Hetero.

*One Piece
Oh my lordie I am hooked so incredibly bad its not funny! I am very late to the party but, going by order without taking into account some of what I know, I just finished Alabasta. I have several ocs for different ships and two not ships but my main one is SanjixNami. I have their child being the Captain and Cook of a ship, but am perfectly fine with her being a Cook for Luffy's child's crew.

*Black Clover
I have several ocs I'd love to rp; a daughter for Yami and Charlotte. A son for Finral and Finesse. A son for Noelle and Asta. A daughter for Grey and Gouche.

*Bungo Stray Dogs.
I have been obsessed about this lately and yes am keeping up with the anime releases(sub and dub) and the manga releases. So if you want to talk about any of that I am free! As far as roleplaying though I have a daughter for Chuuya and Dazai. With this I’d love to do like a new Soukoku/Double Black kinda thing.
I also have other characters such as Ray Bradbury and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle we can use as side characters. I also have two children for AtsuLucy I can play instead.

*Fairy Tail.
I have a Lucy/Loke daughter with like three different plots attached to her. So let me know if you are okay with that. I'd like to focus on a whole new set of Celesrial Spirits Ive got in mind and the other lands of EarthLand.

*Supernatural.
I have a daughter for Dean because Season 15 does not exist in my brain. I also have a Fallen Angel idea for an oc. Also I have a plot for this, two if I use Dean’s daughter as they kind of go together.

*Soulmates.
I have an idea for an oc whose Soulmate they’ve never met has died I want to use.

*Game Of Thrones.
I have an idea for a secret child of Dany and Jorah with a pair of dragons I want to try.

My Fandom Ships-
One Piece - SanjixNami, Ussop×Kaya, ZoroxTashigi, HancockxLuffy
Bungo Stray Dogs - Soukoku/Double Black, Atsushi and Lucy, Akutagawa and Higuchi
Naruto - Naruto and Sakura
Supernatural - Dean and Castiel, though my oc is the daughter of Dean and a women he had a one night stand with and was dumped on the brothers sort of character
Pokemon - Goh and Ash. But will also do Serena and Ash.
Fairy Tail - Kinana and Erik, Lucy and Loke, Natsu and Lisanna
Amphibia - Sasha and Anne
Bleach - Rukia and Ichigo
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Sat Jan 20, 2024 7:32 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the afternoon because I don’t get home till late. I’m also usually busy on Saturdays and Sundays so I likely won’t on at all or that much. It just depends on how I feel. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. I prefer to add my oc from Destiny for this one. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opaquii » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:08 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(OPAQUII'S 1x1 SEARCH)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hi there! I'm Nicole but feel free to call me neone/opa.
I'm looking for one partner to have a chill, longterm roleplay with!
I had a bit of a break from roleplaying because of studies, but
I'm excited to get back into it! I try to reply once a week if not
once every two weeks- I could be a lot more active if my muse
is high. My studies are kind of busy so I might lose track of time
sometimes, don't be shy to poke me!

about me
- adult.
- EST timezone.
- college student.
- prefer to roleplay and have ooc chat on discord,
but forums are fine.
- prefer mxm but fxm is fine too.
- flexible with playing ocs and canon (can double up).
- usually mirror my partner, but can write
3-4 paragraphs or more on average. (semi-lit)
- provides you with roleplay fanart :>

what I'm looking for
- adult as well, any timezone.
- able to write at least 2-3 paragraphs or
mirror, also semi-lit.
- can help with plot building/ideas.
- can communicate, if you get bored or
want to change something please let me know!
- completely optional but I love rp partners
that draw too!! It's very fun

fandoms/plots
- Attack On Titan ★★★★★
- oc + oc
- levi/armin + oc (I prefer to be oc)

- Jujutsu Kaisen ★★★★★
- oc + oc
- gojo + oc (I prefer to be oc)

- Chainsaw Man ★★☆☆☆
- oc + oc
- aki + oc (I prefer to be oc)

- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (specifically part 3/5/7) ★★★☆☆
- oc + oc

- Soulmate AU ★★☆☆☆

- College AU ★★★★★

- Post-Apocalyptic AU ★★★★★

- Enemies to Lovers ★★★★☆

I'm open to other ideas as well, just let me know!

Last edited by opaquii on Mon Jan 22, 2024 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
opaquii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelfangs » Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:23 pm

b3ybl4d3 wrote:
about me wrote:
  • adult
  • she/they
  • third-person & literate rper
  • writes in all lowercase
  • 200 to 3500 words, mirrors
  • loves plotting & headcanons
  • f/f and f/m pairings preferred
  • discord > cs forums
  • posts once or more a week
  • i like to be pinged cuz i forget stuff

discord tag wrote:
Code: Select all
b3ybl4d3

about you wrote:
  • adult
  • third-person & literate rper
  • loves plotting & headcanons
  • okay with being pinged
  • understanding & communicative

word bank wrote:
  • dereality
  • unreality
  • liminal space
  • psychological horror
  • soulmates
  • survival
  • werewolves
  • deities/gods
  • angels
  • end of the world

pairings wrote:
  • predator animal/prey animal
  • manager/celebrity
  • body guard/royalty
  • witch/familiar
  • guardian angel/human
  • werewolf/human
  • deity/sacrifice
  • wolf girl/cat girl
angelfangs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby folie a deux » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:12 pm

folie a deux wrote:hello! my name is folie (she/they) and i am looking to start a 1x1 roleplay. i am an adult and my timezone is PST!

i prefer to write semi-lit/lit, and i only rp with original characters (no fandoms, please!). i am a very active writer and typically answer a few times a day. i am in college and i tend to get a little slower during exam season, but i will communicate if i cannot answer for a while.

right now, i am largely interested in zombie/apocalypse AUs as well as sci-fi and fantasy AUs. i only roleplay with human/humanoid characters. i prefer using discord to roleplay (just because it's easy to access on my devices), but i don't mind sticking to cs if you're more comfortable with that! note that i will not roleplay fxm relationships.

feel free to pm me if you are interested and we can talk about characters/plot! thanks for reading my post :3c
┌──────┘☆└──────┐
xxx
➢ she/they
➢ adult
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x
da | fr | th
commissions
x
└────────────────┘
┌────────────────┐
x
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
x
└────────────────┘
folie a deux

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:31 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:(Image here, maybe)

Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rnalnstream » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:42 pm

about me ::
          my name is dami ! i'm an adult and i use the CNT timezone ! i am a semi-lit rper who is looking for something a little more relaxed as i have a job, actively work on commissions, and am working on my pet collection on here as well ! i have a preference for mxm, and i will only write male characters ! i will not rp outside of the cs forums.

what i expect ::
          the person i am looking for can match my post length (1-2 paragraphs at least per post), someone who is willing to work on plot with me, and the patience to wait for me to reply when i'm busy ! ooc talk is very appreciated, and mostly necessary for plot/working through details !

what i'm looking for ::
          Warriors - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - Looking for a small 1-2 clan pandemic plot !
          OCs - ♥ ♥ ♥ - As long as you have something in mind, I'm down ! I typically will make new characters specific to the plot.
          Dog Pack - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - Maybe a terrible flood and the humans have all left ?
          Demon x Angel - ♥ ♥ ♥ - Preferable MxM ! Ties in a little with OCs.
          One Piece - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - Must be OCs, but I am dying for a nice pirate rp.
          Liminal/Creepy/Horror - ♥ ♥ ♥ - If you have ideas I'm down ! I'd love to try and work out something original.
rnalnstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Sat Jan 20, 2024 8:13 pm

⊰ ✧ ─ about me / what you can expect from me ─ ✧ ⊱
      hello there! my name is echoflame17, but you can call me echo! i am a adult female, and i prefer the pronouns she/her. i live in the uk, on greenich mean time. i am interested in 1 x 1 as i personally feel i can improve my writing and expand on my knowledge, but also to challange myself to reach my partners expectations! i do have a job outside of cs, so please if my replies are slow, do not hesitate to shot me a nice reminder pm! i write about 400+ words on the average post as of late, but i would love to make this a higher number! however this number can vary depending on the rp or depending on what is going on irl. i am happy to rp any sexuality and i am willing to do mxf, fxf, mxm. however i do feel more comfrtable doing mxf and fxf as i have never done a mxm before, so if that is what you wish for then please do tell me, as i would love to give it a try.
    ⊰ ✧ ─ what i expect from you ─ ✧ ⊱
      it would be nice if you were literate, committed and active/semi-active and are able to talk detailed plots and ideas with me. I ask that you do not abandon the roleplay without saying anything to me, if you do not have time to reply, drop me a pm, I don't mind waiting. or if you lose interest, communicate with me and perhaps we can work to make it more interesting for you. I also ask that you do not rush plots, it is fun to let characters develop their relationships, it is not fun to have two characters fall in love on the 2nd page. that is all really! c:
    ⊰ ✧ ─ what i am interested in fandom wise─ ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ─ warrior cats (any plot, any pairing: always happy to talk plots!)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ lord of the rings (oc x oc) or (oc x character - my crush would be pippin/aragorn)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ harry potter (oc x oc) or (oc x character - my crush would be ronald/ the twins)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ hunger games (oc x oc) or (oc x character)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ mortal instruments / infernal devices (oc x oc) or (oc x character) (a lil' rusty)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ percy jackson (oc x oc) or (oc x character) (a lil' rusty)
    ⊰ ✧ ─ what i am interested in non fandom wise─ ✧ ⊱
      ⊰ ✧ ─ dog (any plot)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ wolves (any plot)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ dog x wolf (any plot)
      ⊰ ✧ ─ horses ( any plot )
      ⊰ ✧ ─ supernatrual beings ie vampire/werewolf/witch/fairy/angel/demon etc
      ⊰ ✧ ─ greek / roman mythology , ie gods and goddesses oc x oc
      ⊰ ✧ ─ royalty
      if you have any idea that is not on the list, and you are unsure whether i would rp it, please dont be scared to drop me a pm! thank you for reading this and i look forward to rping with you! - echo x
[/quote]
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby N64 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:54 am

found!
N64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F-22 » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:37 am

About me
I go by either Raptor or 22, primarily They/Them but any pronouns are okay. Feel free to even give me a nickname or whatnot. I'm an adult player in EST time zone.
I average 650-800 word count, I can write 1000+ if there's enough to work with or it's my opener. It'll vary with interest/writers block, however I'll do my best to match your replies if you'd like. I certainly don't mind writing less if you're feeling overwhelmed, I consider myself to be a flexible person.
I do like to get some back and forth replies in when we can, but I aim for at least 1 a day. I'm fine with 5 a day and I'm fine with only a few a week, I like to keep things relaxed. I don't want anyone to feel pressured to answer, just answer when you can. If you're losing interest in the rp or feel overwhelmed, bored, etc. Just let me know! I'm totally okay with taking a pause to sort things out so we're both happy. If I do/say something in a reply that you don't like, I'll fix it.
I prefer discord for the sake of convenience but I don't have anything against forums and pms, we can definitely work something out I'm sure.
I usually only play m characters, and I'm okay with any pairings. LGBTQ+ are welcome, mxm is most common with me. I'm definitely not against playing f, it mostly just depends on the plot.
I like to chat ooc! Whether it's about the rp, our characters, our day, or something entirely unrelated, I've made some great long-term friends from roleplays.
I use face claims/art (that I've either drawn or commissioned) for my characters, feel free to use whatever. Descriptions alone are fine with me!

About you
I don't have much to say here, literacy and grammar are fairly important to me, but not completely necessary. As long as you're typing out more than a few sentences we'll be good, although I do understand having those moments where you just can't think of anything. If your grammar or spelling isn't that good, not a worry! As long as I can understand it I don't mind, and I'd be glad to even help you out with it if you wanted. Typos and the likes happen too, I won't get on ya over them. I do ask that even if we're not actively rping at least be a little active! You don't have to text me every day or anything like that, I just mean shoot a "Hey I'll be busy the next few days, might not get a reply in until the weekend" or something, don't just go ghost if you're busy or lose interest.

Interests
Currently craving, in no particular order:
Apocalypse: Your usual zombies, we can definitely find something to make it more interesting though.
Warriors: In and out of this fandom, practically endless plots we have to work with.
Western/1800s: I have a few plots that could work but open to brainstorming.
Fantasy: I have a demi-god wolf/human shifter I'd like to use in a maybe medieval time-period, war themed rp.
Wolf Pack: I know this one sounds cliche, but I do have a plot in mind for this one that could split a few ways, does involve murder.
Medieval: I have a plot idea for this one as well that is fxf

Otherwise, let's chat! I'm open for basically any and all pairings and plots of both humans and animals. Definitely open to hear what ideas you have! I'm okay with romances but nothing super rushed, I like slow burns. I won't rp with anyone under 18 sorry, for both comfort and safety whether it's a romance or not!
Military/War are often a hit with me if that wasn't obvious, so open to rps that include that/are based on that.
I also partake in darpg if anyone is familiar with that, so I'd be fine with a handler rp. However I'm putting it down here because I don't think many people are also in darpg here lol
════ ⋆★⋆ ════

ᴛᴜʀɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴜʀɴ

𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘮

ImageImageImage
█ ✪ █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ✪ █
F-22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups