Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby Duplix » Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:36 am

╔════════════════╗

-You-
  • Adult
  • Semi-lit- No one liners
    but also not absolute pages
    of text, I try and mirror. My
    starters tend to be more in detail :]
  • Good with MxM / mostly queer pairings.
  • Keeping me up-to-date, if you're
    gonna be unavailable for extended
    periods just let me know! Otherwise
    I might think the roleplay
    has gone dead.
  • Someone who gets passionate
    about their roleplays!

╚════════════════╝
-1v1 OC roleplay search.-
Hey there! I'm Duplix [Dupe.] An avid roleplayer with 10+ years experience! I get super passionate about my roleplays so do expect lots of art and world building! For now i'm only posting my interests as i prefer to tailor each plot to my partner! Please feel free to get in contact. :]
╔════════════════╗

-Me-
  • I'm an adult
  • i try and mirror responses!
    more you give me to work with,
    the more you get!
  • My personal preferance is
    MxM as most my characters are male.
  • GMT timezone
  • Discord>forum. I rarely
    take on forum roleplays.
  • 1v1 only- wiling to do doubles!
  • i get super into my pairings-
    e.g. lots of art, world building etc!!
  • Oc x Oc only
  • Heavy preference for
    romance but willing to
    look into other plots.
  • !!I am autistic and
    struggle with tone!!

╚════════════════╝
Interests wrote:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fandom
-Shadowhunters
-Warriorcats
-Red Dead Redemption 2
-The last of us
-Breath of the Wild
Fantasy
-Werewolves
-Vampires
-Zombies
-Angels & Demons
-Sirens/ mermaids

Realism
-Historical settings
-College/ teen romance
-Equestrian
Animals
-Horses & Dragons
-Cats & dogs
-Wolves

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dupe - They/Them - Queer(T4T)
Mp3 | ToyHouse | Pm me
I literally love talking, roleplay, art and tarot.
@
Duplix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:26 am

XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:
XxBarricadeXx wrote:Hello, my name is Barricade. I'm currently looking for 1 x 1 roleplays. I do have a job so I don't get much on in the afternoon because I don’t get home till late. I’m also usually busy on Saturdays and Sundays so I likely won’t on at all or that much. It just depends on how I feel. Here are the roleplays I'm currently looking for. I do prefer playing females if we do M x F. I also do M x M too. I'm willing to double up too. I can write a paragraph or more depending on what you give me to work with. I'm looking for someone that can at least give me a paragraph to work with or more. I'm fine with roleplaying over Discord or forums. I will not roleplay over PMs because I lose track of them very easily.

Assassin x target ( I would love this to be an MxM. I would prefer to play the target. )
Kylo ren x my OC ( I have a plot for this, and I would love too add my Destiny OC. )
The Mandalorian ( Mandalorian x my oc ) ( I can do either gender for my Destiny OC. So it would basically be the same plotline. I prefer to add my oc from Destiny for this one. She somehow gets sent into their world and somehow she has to get back. The only thing is what if she ends up falling in love with him. I was thinking they could have a bounty on her causing Mandalorian to go after her because they don't know who exactly she is. ) I would very much love to try this out.
Nines x Gavin Reed. ( I only will play Gavin since I'm more comfortable playing him. I would prefer it Gavin hates Nines at first, but slowly warms up to him. )
Transformers. ( I'm craving this right now. )
Destiny. ( I didn't mind what pairing. I do have a craving for cadye 6 x my female OC. I do have a plot for this, I am willing to do M x M too. )
Vampire/Werewolves/hunter
( I was thinking with the vampire roleplay x human, my character could serve the vampire. Meaning if the vampire bites my character, they are bound together. That the vampire can't ever leave him since my character is a human. I was thinking they don't get along at first. I would love to do a M x M with this one, but I'm fine doing M x F too.

I also have another plot too. My male character is a detective and he has been trying to find a vampire who has been draining humans dry. Little does he know, this other male vampire has been watching him, and takes a liking to him. So he often appears to talk to the human at times, and my characters try to stop him. One day he actually does drink from the human but doesn't kill him. He leaves him there and now every time he checks out a crime, he will often get flashbacks. Can the vampire get my character to fall in love with him?)
Assassins Creed. ( I'm also willing to do M x M too. I can do my OC x cannon or any of the pairings. Maybe a crossover too where my character from a video game sometimes appears in their world. )
Protocreed ( Literally look for Desmond Miles x Alex Mercer. I prefer to play Desmond. )
Prototype ( Alex Mercer x my OC )
Crossovers
Multifandom
Venom x my OC ( Can either be M x M or M x F )
Hero x Villian ( It doesn't matter to me what side I play. )
Marvel ( Spiderman x my OC. Deadpool x my OC. I'm literally craving a Deadpool x my OC roleplay. Loki x my OC ) Thor x my OC ( Possibly will do this one. ).
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby letterquill » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:22 am

letterquill wrote:I'm trying to restart on here and wanted to try doing a few rps. If you want to do one with me it could either be on here or discord.

About me: I am socially awkward at times (trying to be better at socializing hah) so I might be slow at responses along with not being online sometimes. I will tell you if I will take a while to reply. I usually try to mirror response lengths, but I typically will do 2-3 paragraphs. I will not rp romance (if any, platonic please) or slice of life (bores me). Typically will write as a female character, but occasionally male. Will reply about once a week.

Enjoys/interests:
--sci fi (I love sci fi)
--fake realities, like the Truman Show or something similar
--escaping from something
--bad guy to good guy or vice versa
--apocalypse
--found family
--some fantasy
--supernatural/paranormal things
--I would like to try Warriors though I don't remember the books a whole lot. maybe have some fantasy twisted in?
--I miiight like a fandom rp, just ask me about it, I'm into a lot of shows/books/podcasts etc.

Anyway, please feel free to ask me, I need a distraction from stuff
letterquill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:45 pm

──────────────────── koi's 1 x 1 search ────────────────────

about me
. australian eastern standard time
. semi-lit
. cool w/ discord & forums
. oc's only, no canon characters
. animanga faceclaims only
. supplier of roleplay fanart
about you (preferably)
. also semi-lit
. can mirror post length
. similar reply frequency
. decent communication
. ok w/ plot-making, world-building etc.

ideas and interests
This time around I'm specifically looking for a mxm, romance-centric rp loosely based on the game 'Elevator Hitch' and the general vibe of rpg maker horror games. If you don't know what that means, don't worry! The rp would revolve around our characters with no prior relationship with each other (or they can be lowkey rivals too, we can figure out details and changes to my initial prompt :D) getting stuck in a liminal space of sorts and figuring out how to escape together. As you can see, the term 'loosely' is a pretty appropriate descriptor; just a couple of lads five feet apart in a dimension of psychological horrors with a focus on their interactions and dynamics as they perhaps grow closer through figuring out puzzles and trying to escape
If you managed to get through my word soup and anything strikes your fancy, feel free to hmu!!
Last edited by koi.fish on Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemon!! » Sat Apr 06, 2024 2:56 am

hi! my name is lemon - i'm an adult player who goes by they/she pronouns (though i don't mind any <3). i live in the uk, so cs time is my time. i prefer to roleplay in forums but wouldn't turn down roleplaying anywhere else

a bit about me...
i tend to be a lit/semi lit writer who likes to match post length. my own varies wildly from 600-2k+ words per post, i am very flexible! i will write any pairing - mxm, fxf, mxf, nbxany, you name it! i am lgbtq+ friendly. i love to create plots, world-building and exploring complex/"not-what-it-seems" relationships. i have a variety of characters in my inventory but always love making more to fit the plot. i adore romance, fantasy and action - i love to play with romance throughout roleplays; think enemies-to-lovers, slow burn relationships, secret dating... etc. i don't enjoy animal roleplays - sorry!

what am i looking for?
only looking to write with adults please! just a personal preference thing. ideally a lit/semi-lit writer who is lgbtq+ friendly! happy to match post lengths - or is happy to let me match theirs. mature, open to discuss, happy to add curveballs, doesn't play mary sue perfect characters (i like a bit of spice).

ideas...
stranger things. formula one vibes. street racers. zombie apocalypse. dancers. post-apocalyptic universe. university life. r]rich kids in the big city. fashion models. 80s. victorian betrothals. fake dating. celebrity. dystopia. running from a killer. mythology. fate intertwined.
lemon!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:08 am

Hey there! I'm Consulting_Angel (otherwise known as Angel, Angle, Consulting, etc), and ready to look for a couple of 1x1's.
I have a list of plot ideas all detailed below - let me know which one you'd like to do, the gender pairing you'd like to do for it, and any questions/ideas you might have (provided you fit the requirements for a rp partner below, and I fit your requirements as well).

1. Rival Performers
    - Two performers are rivals/enemies. They frequently clash, and maybe have quite a public reputation for their rivalry. Perhaps they are forced to tour/work together, and while spending time together, end up realising that they're not quite so different after all and the other's way of doing things/their act isn't all that bad. Classic enemies to lovers, while having to navigate being a public figure/famous. Maybe they also used to be friends, for an extra added layer. I love the idea of two magicians/illusionists, but maybe it could be two musicians, actors, singers, etc (but tbh I'm definitely more into them being magicians/illusionists).

2. Fairytale
    - The teenage/young adult descendents of fairytale characters, living either in their own realm or the 'real world' (kind of Once Upon A Time-esque? I've never seen the show). Maybe they are destined to play out their parents' stories and so our two could be from different stories, trying to avoid having to play out their story? Might work better as a group roleplay, or with playing two or three characters each? Let me know if you're interested/what you think (or if you have any ideas)!

3. Musical Theatre
    - The idea for this one would be that we pick a musical theatre plot to adapt and use original characters with (and maybe change a few plot points/details to make things less problematic if needed). Could be fun! Wicked, Phantom of the Opera, Two Strangers, Hadestown (maybe have two pairs, one that takes the roles of Orpheus/Eurydice and one for Hades/Persephone), are a few that I think could work - but if you have another suggestion, I might be open to it!

4. Spies/Espionage
    - Spies/Agents from rival agencies that find themselves constantly encountering each other on the same missions (or maybe different missions, but in the same place). So much potential for enemies to lovers and spy shenanigans! Perhaps they both get captured by a third agency or common villain and they have to - ugh - work together, and... well, I guess you're not so bad after all. I love the idea of one being more serious and disciplined and the other is less serious and maybe kind of goofy!

So, what am I looking for in a RP partner?
- Preferably an adult!
- Can write a fair paragraph or two - massively long responses aren't needed, but at least something that can be replied to (200-500 words?).
- Willing to discuss ideas/plot points.
- Can post about once a day/every two days.
- Good with mxm, fxf, nbxany pairings.

And as for me:
- Am adult.
- Will match what you write (or try to!), I can often write about 200-500 words.
- Prefer mxm, fxf, nbxany. I may do a mxf pairing, if we double up and also do a mxm, fxf or nbxany pairing as well.
- In GMT/BST timezone.
- Usually active, will try and post at least once or twice a day.
- Thread/Forum roleplay is preferred, but if you'd really prefer Discord, then I will ask that you set up the server.
- Have lots of roleplay ideas, and always up to discuss them!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:01 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:
Spiritstar3 wrote:Hello I'm Spiritstar3. I'd love to get back into 1x1s.

Some info about me:
*I have weird times, like I get on at night a lot
*I am not always home
*On weekends I'm on as much as possible
*I love to draw, mostly dogs
*I usually mirror the other person's post, sometimes i try to write more
*I think my grammar is good
*A part of the LGBT+ community
*Can do the Rp in Forums, can try pm
(Add)*Can do under 200 words, unless mirroring you, but I have to do 300 PER character on another site, so kinda hate it...

What I expect from you:
*Write at least one sentence, more is appreciated.
* Post at least once every few days, let me know if something comes up.
*Let me know if you're not going to be on for a while; don't just abandon me without a word...
*Be nice :mrgreen:

Types of role plays I would like to do (jumped on bandwagon of bolded is what i’m craving, fandom wise)
*M x M, M x F (used to playing girls), F x F
*(Add) Cutie Pie series
*Persona 5 (I have lots of ocs), can do angel demon AU
*Supernatural (Cas x Dean, Gabe x Sam, Crowley x Bobby; will play Dean, Sam, Bobby)
*(Add) Dr Who (Doctor or Corin (Meta crisis doctor) x Rose (they have a kid together), 11 x River, Jack x my oc)
*(Add) Sherlock (manga or BBC) [Sherlock x OC, John x Mary, Sherlock (manga) x Moriarty (manga), Sebastian (manga) x my oc, ‘James’ (manga) x my female oc, Louis manga) x my male oc, Fred (manga) x my male oc
*Owari no Seraph (all LGBTQ+ pairings)
*Phoenix Wright (Nick x Miles, others)
*Okami
*Pokemon
*(add) Legend of Zelda
(add) Cuticle Detective Inaba
(add) Free
(add) Haikyuu
(add) Katekyo Hitman Reborn
(add) Kuroko no Basuke
(add) natsume Yuujinchou
(add) Ouran high school host club
(add) tsubasa
(add) tegami bachi
*Black Butler
*Hikari no Go (legal aged)
*Kingdom Hearts (18 or older, and Sora x Kairi, Riku x my oc)
*Stardew Valley (Seb x my male oc, Maru x my female oc, oc x oc)
(add) Harvest moon
(add) Sirius the Yeager
(add) vampire knight (Zero x Yuki, Ai x my female of x Ren if you're up for that, or I could make a second oc)
*Nekos (cat people)
*Werewolf/shifter
(add)*Mythology (Loki x my oc, Eros x my oc, Kami (Japanese gods)
*Any oc of yours x any oc of mine

If you have something else on your mind that isn't on my list send me a PM anyways and ask if we can do the role play you're thinking of.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scararb » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:34 pm

Hello!
I'm Scararb but you can call me Scar or Scrb
I haven't really had a chance to Rp and want to get back into it
I am looking to do Oc x Oc Rp's, I have a range of Oc's from fantasy ocs to every day teenager/adult oc's
I am open to most any plots, I like to start by talking about characters and then work on from there if that makes any sense

Currently I'm in the mood for more fantasy like Rp's, I have a few Oc's I've been wanting to use which include a fallen angel/demon, werewolf, witch, elf, shapeshifters

About me
I am a Semi-Lit Writer but I also do my best to mirror as well
I Would prefer to Rp with those who are 18+ as I myself am 18+
I am Lgbtq+ so I would at least want my Rp partner to respect those of the community
I will only Rp on discord, I have pretty bad social anxiety and I just cant do cs forms
I'm an artist, I will probably do art of our characters

Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night! <3
Scararb

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:02 am

What's up? Craboom here! It looks like it's role-playing season for me, and I hope I can find something of interest!

About me:
- Usually in CST, but sometimes EST
- Doing my best to be active again (feel free to bug me about it every once in a while though)
- Working on better communicating, but I'm usually open to chat
- I'm good playing any gender (got some new characters to try out as well)
- I can do most any type of relationship as well
- I prefer multiple characters (2-4 or more)
- OCs generally preferred
- I'm usually semi-lit (a few paragraphs at most), but I just want something I enjoy
- I am open to discussing characters and plot as much as you desire and try to be as flexible as I can
- Forums or discord preferred, but can do PMs... I'd rather not though

I'd prefer this from you:
- Communicate with me please, it really helps me communicate better with you as well
- Can be at least a little flexible
- Be respectful of what I can/cannot do (I will do the same)
- Be friendly
- Perfect spelling and grammar isn't required (I understand if this isn't your first language), but I'd at least like to know what you're trying to say
- Be able to help out with ideas and such

Stars indicate interest
- Here's some (albeit older) ideas I have, if you want something to work with (varies ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Maybe some sort of original concept/world we can work on together (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- I'm a sucker for fantasy stuff/more adventure plots, especially if we come up with our own world (★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Medieval style worlds (also a fan of pirates and other somewhat historical settings) (★ ★ ★)
- Superheros/villians (I got a team of villains and some hero duos I would love to use more) (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Gods/Goddesses (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Slice of life/normal humans and such (★)
- Humanoids (think fantasy creatures like merfolk, elves, angels, all of that stuff) (★ ★ ★ ★)
- Angels/Demons (I have some angel characters I would like to use) (★ ★ ★ ★ ★)
- Most any animal, realistic or not (not a fan or horses) (★ ★ ★)
- Romance based plots (I’m down to make anything above include some romance too but it’s not required) (★ ★)
- If you have an idea just ask, good chances I am open to it
- As for fandoms... ask... there are a few, but I may or may not be interested in looking at (interest levels vary)

Interested? Send a PM! Looking forward to chatting with you!

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi.fish » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:08 pm

──────────────────── koi's 1 x 1 search ────────────────────

about me
. australian eastern standard time
. semi-lit
. cool w/ discord & forums
. oc's only, no canon characters
. animanga faceclaims only
. supplier of roleplay fanart
about you (preferably)
. also semi-lit
. can mirror post length
. similar reply frequency
. decent communication
. ok w/ plot-making, world-building etc.

ideas and interests
This time around I'm specifically looking for a mxm, romance-centric rp loosely based on the game 'Elevator Hitch' and the general vibe of rpg maker horror games. If you don't know what that means, don't worry! The rp would revolve around our characters with no prior relationship with each other (or they can be lowkey rivals too, we can figure out details and changes to my initial prompt :D) getting stuck in a liminal space of sorts and figuring out how to escape together. As you can see, the term 'loosely' is a pretty appropriate descriptor; just a couple of lads five feet apart in a dimension of psychological horrors with a focus on their interactions and dynamics as they perhaps grow closer through figuring out puzzles and trying to escape
If you managed to get through my word soup and anything strikes your fancy, feel free to hmu!!
koi.fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me