Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby AquilaFuga » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:56 am

Do not post on this topic more than once every 24 hours. If you spam, you will receive a warning.

• If you are looking to have a 1x1 roleplay with someone, post here! Or, take a look at who has posted here recently and see if they're offering a RP you're interested in. (: You should include information such as what kind of roleplay you're looking for, your level of roleplay, and what subject you're looking to roleplay.
  • Please do not to share personal information such as your age (including small age ranges), grade, Skype, kik, Telegram, email, or precise location in your advertisement (or offer to share it privately) or ask for this information from other users.
  • Offering to roleplay inappropriate content like the topics below (even if you want to do it offsite) is unacceptable. PMs follow the same rules as the forums, so inappropriate content may not be roleplayed via PM either.
  • Do not make a post here if you are not looking to roleplay on Chicken Smoothie. Posts exclusively looking to roleplay offsite will be considered spam, as they have nothing to do with CS.
  • Please only create a topic for your 1x1 roleplay AFTER you have found the person you wish to roleplay with.
  • The one image rule now applies to this thread as well, posts containing multiple images will be edited (like roleplay forms, font images do not count). Continuing to break this rule will result in a warning. Also remember that art theft is not acceptable anywhere on the site; you must have permission to use the images you are posting or they must be free to use, or official art from shows/movies.

Remember, several roleplay topics are not allowed:
    • Mature content romance
    • Minor x adult or incest romance/relationships
    • Ongoing and/or unprovoked abuse
    • Creepypasta/Rainbow factory
    • Gore/excessive violence
    • Teen pregnancy
    • Pregnancy as main plot
    • Mental health/asylum roleplays
    • Substance abuse
    • Yaoi/Yuri (this does not ban regular homosexual relationships)
    • Slave/Master
    Like any roleplay, you must follow the CS forum and roleplay rules.
Tess wrote:As this is a family website, we have strict rules on romance-related or abuse-related roleplays.

The same rules apply for PMs.

Anyone found to be requesting or indicating that they want to roleplay something against CS rules may have their communication abilities revoked, or may be banned if the situation is considered severe enough.

If you want to roleplay something which is not family-friendly, you should find another website to do that on. This is not the right kind of website for these roleplays.

There is no excuse for breaking the rules.
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Search for 1x1 Roleplays HERE! [read the rules!]

Postby glitter » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:01 am

i want to join a small group (3-5 ppl) rp
    pm if you have an idea & some people!
    must be semi-lit, active, and organized
    i can rp animals/humans of any gender.
    i can help develop, build and drive plot
    devices: 1 x 1 chicken smoothie forums
    craving realistic animal/fantasy human
Last edited by glitter on Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:02 am

ImageHey there! My name's Daisy, and I'm hoping for a roleplay partner! I live in the GMT+1 timezone, and I'm active most of the day, usually every day. I'm comfortable with any gender pairing, but I'm personally only comfortable playing a female or male character as I have no experience with none binary and I wouldn't want to misrepresent anyone. I can write between one and three paragraphs, but I do find it difficult sometimes, which is something I'm working on! I'll be doing my best to mirror. I only roleplay on CS threads and rarely discord, but never in cs pms. It's just too cluttered for me.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you!

A bit about you, hopefully:
  • Comfortable discussing plot OOC
  • Contributes to the plot!
  • Replies frequently (at least once every two days)
  • Feel free to tell me anything you're uncomfortable with, I promise I don't bite!
  • LGBTQ+ supporting (does not mean you have to be comfortable roleplaying LGBTQ, however!)

A few plots I'm interested in! italics is character I'd prefer playing and ★ is plots I'm craving!
  • angel x demon
  • naga (think centaur, but snake instead of horse) x castaway★
  • When a person falls overboard in some choppy seas, they believe their life to be over. That is, until they awaken on an island where this mysteriously keep helping them. When, at last, their saviour releases themselves, they are faced with a naga who is dead set on courting them. Will they stay there? Or will they be rescued, and leave the naga on the island forever?
  • Enemy x enemy SOULMATE AU
  • Mobster x innocent SOULMATE AU
  • Anything to do with warrior cats
  • An escaped zoo/circus animal being led to freedom by a housepet
Send me your plot ideas, I'm open to lots!
Image⦅Lemon⦆Image
◤~ ImageLemon • any • <3! ~ ◥
Image Image Image
◣ ~ ImageFeel free to pm :D~ ◢
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FigTown » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:08 am

R P S E A R C H (1x1 on discord!)

What I look for;
I would like for someone to be able to write a lot!
Please Dont have your characters be damsels in distress all of the time
Drama Is always good
Suggestions are completely open to me
I love a good love triangle ;)
Someone who can play male! ( I don't mind doubling tho)
I only play straight couples sorry! (i could maybe try to do bi/lesbian couples though)
I love to develop couples, starting them off as perhaps strangers or friends then developing them into a romance
I can rp on discord!!!!

What I'd love to RP!

Human;
Player x Never had a boyfriend
Assassin x target
gang leader x gang grunt/prisoner
Apocalypse colony leader x outsider thief
civilian x villain
celebrity x assistant
singer x guitarist/drummer
Shy person x bold confident person
rival x rival

Supernatural romance
devil x human C r a v i n g
god x human
goddess x human

Story plot;

Nuclear apocalypse(causes people to form mutations/ creatures to roam and kill)
a guy and a girl who hate each other start to fall for one another
Best friends become lovers after being through a lot together (Maybe apocalypse?)
Werewolves take over a city and run it, humans are below them. This human works under the head alpha werewolf and he develops an infatuation with her
Fake romance between two people turns real

I'm really craving any sort of apocalyptic rp that's loosely based on the 100, i've read the books and i've watched 3 seasons of the show (I'll explain my plot here)

Every 50 years, the people who live in space due to radiation on Earth from a war, send a group of around 40 or 50 young criminals (18-30) down to earth to see if it's inhabitable. Usually the air is very toxic and unable to be inhabited but this group get lucky with their landing and the radiation, and the earth is inhabitable. Due to the crash their communications with the space station is cut so they can't say it's safe. Except it's not, there are grounders, there are mountain men and there are other creatures that have mutated to be dangerous. They have to survive on this new Earth and survive each other (more can be added, this is a brief plot)

If you're interested in this i ask of you to be able to write decently long responses, to be able to help world build and to NOT rush romance. You don't need to know about the 100 since this isn't cannon and this is based loosely on it!!

I like to imagine the couple would be Bellarke based, but be their own people with a very prolonged romance with relationships in-between and a lot of hardships, probably starting out not being fans of each other
Last edited by FigTown on Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Looking for 1x1 rps!
FigTown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Timber Wolf~ » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:09 am

Welcome to my RP Search

CLEARNING OUT CURRENT RPS AND STARTING FRESH, FEEL FREE TO PM ME TO RESTART AN OLD ONE

Seeking Advanced Rp Partners

Hello just call me wolf, or timber whichever you prefer, I’m currently looking for some rps to help me develop my writing skill and OCs. I would consider myself a semi-literate writer who can manage anything from 700-1k+ words per post. But if inspired I could manage more. I love fantasy plots, and mainly rp wolves, werewolves x human, or Shifters. I’m looking for long term partners who really want to dig down deep and explore the world we create together,

What you can expect from me:

*Highly literate well-developed replies
*Discord friendly**
*I try to post at least once daily but this could change due to the holidays
*Detail-oriented
*Help developing ideas and plots
* Non-rp communication
* No forced romance (if it happens it will naturally)

What I except:

*Be at a similar writing level (I put a great amount of effort and time and hope you’ll do the same)
*Help flesh out the plot
*Friendly and polite
*Please don’t control my OCs
*Replies responsibly often

That’s it! Message me if interested, currently, I’m really wanting to rp with my werewolf character, he’s a bass player for an on the rise band.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wolves are like Me.
Misunderstood and wild,
never to be tamed,
the epitome of
nobility and freedom.
All we want is to be
accepted and loved
for who we are.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════╗

IWC
WCC
WolfQuest
Credit
╚═══════════════╝
~Timber Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:13 am

Hey, my name is Sith: Darth Severus. I'm looking for an RP partner, and I'm into multiple fandoms, so I'm sure I can find somebody who is interested in one of these ideas

About Me
Lives in the EST Time Zone
Very active, no real social life
Can write 3-4 sentences
I'm not anti-LGBT, but I'm just not good at role-playing LGBT romance
Willing to discuss plot OOC

Expectations
Post at least two or three days a week
Willing to play female characters
Understanding of time differences if needed
Notifying me if you've lost interest or are busy and unable to reply

Interests

Currently, I am craving a Sith x Jedi Star Wars RP with me as the Sith. Star Wars is one of my biggest fandoms and I've loved it since the day I first watched A New Hope(sucks that I'm too young to have seen the original version instead of the remakes) If you have any other Star Wars 1x1 ideas, I'm open to hearing them, but I'm mostly looking for a Sith x Jedi romance

As for other fandoms that I'd be willing to do a 1x1 about, here they are

Digimon
A human turns into a Digimon, losing all memory of their life as a human, just the fact they were human, and teams up with a Digimon to help Digimon with the natural disasters being caused by a Digimon who shouldn't be able to exist, but somehow does, like a glitch in the coding

Pokemon
A sort of crossover with SAO, two kids who are friends in school buy a new Pokemon game and are inserted into the game as VR avatars. They need to work together in order to complete the game and return to the real world. Kind of lost on this plot, but I'd still like to do it if you have ideas for it

FNAF
After William Afton died in the fire at the end of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator, he makes a deal with the devil to be reincarnated in order to grow up again and recreate Fazbear Entertainment under a different name, long after Fazbear Entertainment has been lost and forgotten to time and the events of the FNAF games start all over again, with only a handful of people even remembering the events of the murders. I might consider making this into a public RP, so let me know if you'd be interested in it if I do make it into a public RP

Those are the main fandoms I'm willing to RP, but here are some non-fandom ideas

Two warriors from the same kingdom, who were friendly rivals as children, one of them took up the path of a dark knight, the other took up the path of a paladin. Their choices made their rivalry more aggressive, but deep down they both harbor feelings for each other, despite the strange circumstances of such a thing. I'd prefer to play the Dark Knight if possible.

Those are the only ideas I have right now, but if you have something I might be interested in, shoot me up with a PM
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KomaToast » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:18 am

hello! my name is koma and i go by he/they pronouns! if you do wish to roleplay with me, please be lgbt friendly and be able to roleplay any gender/sexuality. i can write 4-5 lines (85 text) and have started trying my hand at paragraphs, they tend to be up to 3-4 lines. i ask that you are able to write at least 3-4 lines or more.
notes:
- i am from the uk but usually stay up until 4 am because i have no self control over my life.
- please try and give me something to work with - all i ask if 3-4 lines at least.
- i'm an adult.
- forums only, please :)
- please be patient, if i don't reply straight away it's probably just because i'm struggling with what to write but will get a reply out eventually (being rushed stresses me out)

key
underlined = craving
bold = character i want to play
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

notes: pregame, post game or an au.
trigger happy havoc
leon kuwata x chihiro fujisaki
byakuya togami x makoto naegi
mondo owada x kiyotaka ishimaru
super danganronpa 2
hajime hinata x nagito komaeda
chiaki nanami x sonia nevermind
gundham tanaka x kazuichi souda
hajime hinata x kazuichi souda
izuru kamukura x nagito komaeda
ibuki mioda x mikan tsumiki
ibuki mioda x peko pekoyama
mahiru koizumi x hiyoko saionji
other
kyosuke munakata x juzo sakakura
oc x oc

notes: aus.
klavier gavin x apollo justice
miles edgeworth x phoenix wright
trucy wright x oc (will be miles edgeworth's daughter)

notes: quirkless au or normal. open to ideas :)
hitoshi shinso x denki kaminari
shoto todoroki x izuku midoriya
katsuki bakugo x eijiro kirishima
dabi/touya x hawks/keigo takami
tomura shigaraki x hawks/keigo takami
himiko toga x oc
hari kurono x kai chisaki
oc x oc
hero oc x villain oc

notes: non fandom related
human x werewolf - If you have any other ideas, I will happily listen! the main prompt i go for
is roommates because i'm boring and simple, haha.
i mainly want to improve my writing so if you have any tips and tricks, i'd love to hear those too!
note: i mainly like roleplaying mxm.
thanks for reading!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ollie | adult |autistic, adhd, dyslexic.
unfortunately no longer use this site </3
soulmate - ocs - twitch - ©

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xImage

KomaToast

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyan.skies » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:18 am

(currently getting back to rping after a lot of others stopped so feel free to message me with ideas
about me:
♡ semi - lit
♡ lgbt+ friendly
♡ will play any gender & pairing
♡ i'm friendly & like ooc chat
♡ i like building worlds and plots

rp ideas:
♡ homestuck - ocs or canon characters - an au maybe
♡ she-ra - catra x adora
♡ night in the woods - post canon storyline - mae x bea
♡ carry on - snowbaz
♡ harry potter - student ocs - professor ocs

♡ royal settings: ✧ children of two opposing kingdoms run away together ✧ royal x servant/maid/guard/etc
♡ mermaids: ✧ two mermaids from different parts of the ocean meet and fall in love ✧ a member of mermaid royalty meets a commoner mermaid
♡ haunted boarding school settings
♡ ghost hunting
♡ anything ghosty, i like ghosts
♡ teenage apocalypse survivors
♡ children of gods and goddesses
♡ fairies (but maybe with a twist? not sure just fairy settings)
if you have any other ideas you think i might like, feel free to message me!
cyan.skies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ - wild's search <3 ]

Postby wildsight » Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:30 am

hello! i'm wildsight and like everyone else here, im looking for a few 1x1s and/or small
      group rps to occupy my time. i consider myself a semi-lit to literate rper, writing from
      anywhere to 600-900 words, more or less depending on my muse and what's going on in
      the rp. but i can also write much less or more, it really depends on you! i'm fairly active
      checking cs frequently and im able to write multiple posts a day. i also can use
      discord if you prefer, for rp or communication purposes. im pretty flexible and
      chill, though i do have anxiety and can be a little forgetful. im also a patient rper
      and lgbt+ friendly too!

all i expect from you is that you're fairly active, can communicate and are quite
      friendly and patient. willing to contribute to the plot/world-building, okay with
      romance not being the center of the plot (unless stated otherwise) and are okay
      with using ocs in fandom rps.

bold = high muse - italics = preferred role

warriors (warrior cats)

clan cat x outsider [known rogue for bad deeds saves clan cat, thus causing a bit
      of tension between the rest of the clan. some say this is a ploy while others think
      differently. however, clan cat isn't sure what to do - one can't abandon love can
      they? only one way to find out it seems. | open to any ideas for this one!]
      clan cat x high rank [open to any ideas for this one!]
      clan cat x tribe cat [clan cat/tribe cat visits clan/tribe in need of help after (ill-
      ness? attacks?), threatens the safety of their home and are begging for help. one
      volunteers to help them and the two grow closer over the moons - but when its
      time to head home (or other possible event) what happens then? | open to any
      ideas for this one!]
      plot - [ clan is suffering from mad leader killing the clan's kits if not deemed
      perfect. the clan must decide what to do - before their entire next generation
      is destroyed | undecided roles/side plots! ]
      plot - [ clan that lives out in the open with no protection, finds their leader
      dead, thus must come together after a prophecy is delivered stating they must
      leave before terrible danger arises. follows the journey of said clan | undecided
      roles/side plots! ]
      [ open to any and all plots <3 ]

wings of fire

plot - [two dragonets must save their tribes from destruction after a prophecy
      is delivered to them. there is just one problem - these two hate each other
      and its quite hard to stop a brewing war when you wanna destroy the others
      tribe...or at least highly dislike them. | undecided ranks/roles! ]
      [ open to any and all plots! ]

canines

stray x house pet [similar to survivors (book series) plot? | open to any others!]
      dog x wolf [open to plots!]
      plot - [dogs must survive after the destruction of their home after a massive
      fire. the dogs settle into a new home, but after doing so a new threat appears
      and threatens their safety once more. neither is ready to give up and leave,
      but its hard to do so with an ongoing war between mankind messing up ones
      world. | undecided roles!]
      plot - [a group of sled dogs find themselves in an unfortunate situation after
      falling into a crevice, during a blizzard. after finding a way out, they must
      learn to survive the wilderness alone. but it won't be easy, considering they
      are in wolf territory | undecided roles!]
      [ open to any and all plots! (dogs/wolves/foxes/etc)]

supernatural

supernatural x mortal [open to any ideas!]
      supernatural x hunter [open to any ideas!]
      plot - [a group of people with powers must blend in after escaping from a
      lab. however, when one messes up and they get caught its only a matter
      of time before they get sent back to the lab. unless...they can escape
      again. or even fight back. | undecided roles!]
      [open to any and all plots!]

mha

watership down

open for anything really! honestly, just shoot me an idea and i'll let you
      know if its a go! im honestly so bored, i'll take just about anything. ;w;
      remember, im open for any 1x1s or small group rps that need a few
      active members or anything! hope to hear from you soon! thank you <3
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grey matter » Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:01 am

seb, he/him, cst
* don't usually use all lowercase I was just really lazy for once
* usually play males or nonbinary characters, though i have a few female characters
* prefer lgbtq+ romance, if any
* semi-lit, though i like to match up and can get SUPER long if i'm inspired enough, or can see you're putting in lots of effort. (sometimes i might hit a spot of "huh, strange, dunno what to do there)
* if handled right, i can play multiple characters at once, and prefer to at least play 2 per a roleplay so i can develop my characters via banter and dialogue
* love to talk plot and rp-relevant chatting via [[brackets]] and stuff, though I'd like to establish a plot first via PMs, or we can go in Shamchat style and not know a thing about where we're going with the plot.
* i roleplay couples!
* my vocabulary is large, forgive me if I use a ton of big words
* usually leave signatures on
* don't typically use forms, but can
* don't like using faceclaims, but I may draw my character, and some of them have voiceclaims
* i like to make fresh characters for my rps, and while that may lead to the characters never really clicking with me, its also lead to some of my best characters yet! however, if I see the plot as somewhere where I can use my pre-existing ocs, i'll perhaps take the opportunity.
* i tend to project random stress and emotions onto my characters sometimes, and if i feel comfortable enough or relaxed enough my random emotions/stress i never knew i had will just... spill into my characters. i'm trying to stop this, so i'd prefer lighter plots, but i can be serious sometimes too, don't worry! one of my best examples of roleplays I've done/am doing is probably "villainy commenced" which is going great and is... super long.
* sometimes i misread stuff or have new bracket ideas and i may edit my posts. please check before replying, if possible.
formatting examples:
Lucas walked through the void. "Lazarus, what the heck, where have you taken us?"
"My favorite void! I think I might've emerged from this one," Lazarus replied.
"So, your... birthplace adjacent... place?"
"Exactly!" Lazarus said with a smile. "If I knew where I was born, though, I'd take you there, too."
'I appreciate the sentiment, but I think voids are dangerous."
"Yeah, you're probably right, but everything around here is dangerous, so why should I care?"

Bon Voidage looked over the taffrail, out onto the synthwave horizons, as the Void Valkyrie drifted through, well, the void. Right now, there was no anchor, and she was traveling through the dimensions with her mind. Of course, no captain would be caught dead without their crew, and her crew was just one other person, though, a very trusted person; her greatest ally, first mate, and preferred pharmacist, DVS.

And right now, DVS was brewing tea. Like anyone needed tea at a time like this, but hey, might as well, right? Bon Voidage decided to join them.

plot concepts
(bolded = roles I'd like to play. all plots listed are ones i'd enjoy doing, especially if italicized.)
* villains! i love to rp a villain! usually a not extremely evil one, but a villain by occupation at LEAST. you playing a hero is optional, you could be a fellow villain, my character's henchman, or even That Random Kidnapped Civilian who They Just Wanted To Monologue At (doubleups for my villain: minions, rivals, spouses, partners-in-crime, their mad scientific creations, someone they kidnapped and is just hanging around because the villain is too nice to keep them tied up but they're effectively a prisoner of a... giant mansion in which they have free reign, or something). Fun concepts: hammy, eccentric villain and serious and realist villain doing things, collaborating villains in general)
* labs! not the "oh no big bad secret" kind, or "oh no that's inhumane" kind (though i WILL occasionally have a mad scientist do questionable things, but they will NEVER be worse parents than Victor Frankenstein), but just some scientists vibing! I like plots in which a lab kind of comes together to raise a suddenly sentient/human creation of theirs, or a scientist and the one responsible for the creation becoming sentient/human (ex. a magician) have to raise this being. bonus if they don't know what they're doing or taking different approaches to it (in this case, we could each take one of the parentals and one child/creation or something).
* fantasy! i do love me some fantasy. plots can be something ridiculous and i'd love to take a party through a silly quest to... get to someone's birthday party. (see also, vague and confusingly defined sci-fi/fantasy/modern mashup, i've got some renfair knights who would be great for Birthday Party Hijinx as that's what they do in their b-plot to one of my stories)
sci-fi! i also like space, very cool. space quests are fun and i have a whole space crew.
* vague and confusingly defined sci-fi/fantasy/modern mashup! i'm talking weird tech, demons, sentient balloons! but everything's pretty chill! Renaissance fairs and robot utopias! All sorts of stuff!
* self-aware genre/multiverse crossovers! in general i love these, like Grand Academy for Future Villains' eponymous academy hosts multiple genres and students from across the multiverse! having them unite in a controlled and accepted way that isn't "oh no the world is broken" is super fun!!!
* anything wholesome but strange! i have too many ideas, send help
* your ideas! i love ideas, please suggest them to me. i'd love to read them.

BOY THAT WAS A LOT OF TEXT. As you can tell, the more motivated/excited I am or the more I have to say about something, the more I'll write. As a general guideline, that! Have a great day!
jade from internet (inactive account)
he/him
grey matter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me