☬-Revolution-☬ Vamp/Human rp☬ n/a-Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

☬-Revolution-☬ Vamp/Human rp☬ n/a-Discussion

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:01 pm

--- This is the Discussion for ''Revolution", a vamp/human rp. Please do not post unless you are asking questions about, participating in, or discussing the rp.

Chapter 1- Revolution
Part 1:https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=80&t=4060052
Part 2: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=4204505

Chapter 2- Thorn of The Rose
All Parts- Forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=4555523

Last edited by owl0430 on Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☬-Revolution-☬ Vamp/Human rp☬ New&Accepting!-Discussion

Postby BlameableAmish » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:11 pm

I am here! I am planning on making a relationship post here- so if anyone wants any pre-relationships with my characters just let me know.
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:13 pm

any way I could snag Kenji?
-----

Username;owl0430
Character species; human
Character name;Akira Kurenai
Character Age;17
Character Gender;female
Character Sexuality;straight

Positive traits;agile, giving, and intelligent.
Negative traits;overlycautious, and a slight pushover.
Personality; Despite her frail appearance, she is rather agile, and she's rather intelligent. Well, to some extent anyways. She's better at observing things and solving puzzles of sort rather then an all-around intelligence. However, she's overly cautious, and has trouble speaking her mind an opinions.

Background;
[i] Formerly she was a princess of the thriving Kingdom of Emberelic, with her older sister, Aralynn, and her younger brother, Haruna. She was an outgoing young thing, craving freedom and adventure. Unfortuntely, the adventure she received from fate was not one she had wanted. Strange killings began happening in the kingdom- unexplainable ones. The heirs were then locked inside the palace walls, forbidden from venturing out. She and Haruna still snuck out every now and then though- but when she couldn't, she preferred to spend her time out in the gardens. It was there she met a soldier, the runemeth general, and sealed her fate. From that point on, her life became filled with tragedies and fear far worse than the death of her own parents. But she hadn't know their cause. Not at the time. But as her life went on, the puzzles began clicking into place, and she found the man she loved had skeletons best left in the closet. Still, however, as he saved her after an escape attempt by the two heirs, and he lay their bleeding out before her, she placed her own blood upon his lips so that he take her blood and live.
crush

Username;owl0430
Character species; vampire??
Character name;Alejandro ''Duality'' Himura/=/= Adrian Voss-- typically goes by Al, and only the few who know his secret call him Duality.
Character Age;18
Character Gender;male
Character Sexuality;straight
Positive traits;clever, witty, logical, sweet,
Negative traits;clever, sly, mischievious, two-sided, flirtatious, dangerous.
Personality/History; Al is rather sweet when he actually bothers to socialize, but he is otherwise relatively stand-offish, quiet, and secrative. That is, unless your talking to his other side.To truly understand his personality, one must understand his history. Like any normal human being, he had a fairly normal childhood, including his fair share of misfortune, luck, grief, and joy. However, it all changed about two years ago. Out an about town one night with his friends, including his crush at the time, everything was going great. The group was having fun, enjoying the night, and eventually parted ways. Once the group split up, he was walking down a street with his crush. That's when it happened. From the shadows of a narrow ally, a creature with fangs and glowing red eyes lunged at him, it's fangs clamping down on his right shoulder. He would later learn this creature was a vampire. Anyway, at the time, the vampire seemed as if it was in severe pain. It was evidently injured, a deep wound to the chest. How was it even still moving? He let out a cry of agony as the beast bit his shoulder, watching the look of terror in his crush's eyes as she ran, hopefully to go get help. Which, it turns out, is exactly what she did. When he awoke, he was in the hospital. Alive, but short on blood. Everything seemed fine at the time. Even a few days later, when he was released.... it wasn't till about two weeks after the incident when he noticed something was different. and then he heard it- a soft, mischievious chuckle. Where was it coming from? Turns out, the voice was in his head. He could've sworn he was going crazy, especially as the voice began speaking to him. He was informed of what had happened to him, and while he panicked, the voice seemed calm and collected. That was when he learned what the creature was- a vampire. It's name had been Adrian, and he had been dying when he encountered Alejandro. So, rather then trying to heal by Al's blood, Adrian had instead essentially became a part of Al. They know shared the same body, but there was a catch- Al was no longer human. He was a vampire now- not pureblooded like Adrian, but not the traditional changeling either. All he knows is he is a vampire, he just doesn't know what kind. Most only know him as Al, the changeling vampire. Very few know the truth about him, and his ability. The hard part for him is trying to keep Adrian restrained- and lately he keeps showing up a lot more frequently then he used to.
Updated: After having met the former Queen of Emberelic, the male eventually found himself fallen for her. More often than not he tried to sweep her off into the night, but in the end, he respected her decision to stay and fall with her kingdom. He himself was the one who killed and revived her. Now he awaits her awakening, while struggling within his own mind. Furthermore, the soul that had once shared his body was gone, leaving and odd hollowness inside of him.
Last edited by owl0430 on Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Relationships~

Postby BlameableAmish » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:35 pm

xxxxxxxKenji - Vampire - Single
Akira Kurenai - [Potential Love Interest] As the next in line to the throne for those humans- Kenji doesn't have much thought about this one. At first. Humans a such fragile creatures and yet so curious and interesting. It will be fun to see where this goes.

Alejandro ''Duality'' Himura - Words words words

Ruby Heydrich - Words words words

Ren - Words words words

Hiro Jyscal - Words words words

xxxxxxxHiro - Human - Single
Akira Kurenai - Words words words

Alejandro ''Duality'' Himura - Words words words

Ruby Heydrich - Words words words

Ren - Words words words

Kneji Spiro - Words words words
Last edited by BlameableAmish on Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BlameableAmish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby abandondacc » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:53 pm

Hey just a heads up I might not be as active as other people here since my time Zone is eastern
FR:ZombieTigerLife doesn’t come with instructions socially awkward Image mess-Christian -crazy animal lover-Libra-Sheep-high anxietyThe dream is to keep surprising yourself, never mind the audience. -Tom HiddlestonBest friend on cs I wont be online very often since im super busy. Rip me I’m on mobile most of the time
abandondacc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:01 pm

Is this alright? I can change somethings too.

R O R I
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
full name: rori greenfield (vampire)
nick name: rawr, ror, r
sexuality: bisexual
appearance: see image
personality: Some positive traits for her personality include: Nice, Kind,
Helpful, Trusting, Strong, and Smart. Some negative traits
include Rude, and demanding.
Trusting people, plain- tomboy clothing, BLOOD
vampire shows, vampire movies, MORE BLOOD
, and practically every Vampire.
dislikes: noisy people, bright colors, the beach, pecans,
crowds, public transit, snobs, sun, and herbology.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
favorite song: When I Was Older: Billie Elishxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
siblings: Only childxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbirthday: october 20th
title: whateverxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxzodiac sign: libra
favorite class: ewxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfave food: Nutella!
least favourite class in school: ewwwxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxfave drink: black coffee and blood (lol)
clothing preferences: casual clothing matching her brown hairxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfave color: green
favourite wood: birchxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfave animal: rabbit
savage level: normally 9, burn battles 12.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfave candy: Blood xD
favourite sports: Volleyballxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxxfave movie: Harry Potter
favourite video game: allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfave weather: warm
spirit animal: a rabbitxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfave scent: cinnam
on
favourite sports team: anything.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxfave place: woods

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
    I'm a French Horn player, and chicken lover!
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:05 pm

@Zon- that's fine! I have a lot of testing and projects right now, so your'e fine.

@Cherry~ accepted! She's perfectly fine as is! Is there any specific rank for her you would like?
also, side notes- I love Nutella. Great choice. I also admire the level of detail you put into her personality, well done.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Hmm well I'm not sure what she'd be... any ideas?
P.S.- Thank you!
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:18 pm

Well, her personality could make her an amusing heir to the throne if your'e cool with that.
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby char... » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:21 pm

Ooo~ That sounds interesting! I'll do it! Urm-- she'll do it?
    x
    char · she/her
    Hello! I'm char...,
char...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me