The End-The Walking Dead >Discussion<

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The End-The Walking Dead >Discussion<

Postby OutlawRedneck » Mon May 14, 2018 9:24 am

Any questions, recaps, or conversations about the roleplay can be found and asked here

ROLEPLAY:
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3776851

Basic form if needed:
Code: Select all
Name:
Nickname:
Religion:
Sexuality:
Crush:
Love:
Spouse:
Children:
Family:
Weapon(s):
Personality:
History:

Pet(if any)-

name:
breed:

RECAP:
--
Last edited by OutlawRedneck on Tue May 15, 2018 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The End-The Walking Dead >Discussion<

Postby OutlawRedneck » Mon May 14, 2018 9:30 am

FB_IMG_1525446346379.jpg
FB_IMG_1525446346379.jpg (36.67 KiB) Viewed 226 times

Name: Kieran Upchurch
Nickname: Outlaw
Religion: None
Orientation: Straight
Crush: --
Love: --
Spouse: --
Children: --
Family: Ellis Ryan Upchurch(Brother), River Upchurch(Sister)
Weapon(s): axe, .45 Pistol, hunting knife
Personality: Friendly, protective, smart
History: he grew up with his brother Ellis and sister River at a farmhouse. They had a few horses and other animals. At 18 his mom left them and went with snother man and his family. When River went into the Marines Kieran and Ellis kept their dad company but he went into a depressive state. kieran had to take care of him and the bills on the house and take over the shop. Their dad would get aggressive at times but Kieran always thought he would get better and always just took it; now he has a scar across his right eyebrow down to his eye and down his cheek.When River came back their dad left them all with the house and the shop and disappeared without teling them where he went.
Last edited by OutlawRedneck on Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Mon May 14, 2018 9:33 am

f9aa4487420670f7b9fccfba456ec537.jpg
f9aa4487420670f7b9fccfba456ec537.jpg (60.84 KiB) Viewed 226 times

Name: Ellis Ryan Upchurch
Nickname: --
Family: Kieran Upchurch(Brother), River Upchurch(twin)
Weapon(s): crossbow, hunting knife
Personality: Friendly, protective, smart
History: he grew up with his brother Kieran and sister River at a farmhouse. They had a few horses and other animals. When he and River were 15 their mom and dad got divorced and their mom left with another man and his family. Their dad bought a shop and him and her brothers worked as Mechanics, when River got out of highschool she went into the marines for 4 years. When she came back she worked on cars with her brothesr and dad but their dad had developed a drinking problem when she were gone. Their dad left them with the house and the shop and they havent seen him since. When it all started Jared, Ellis and River grabbed everything they could from the shop and went back home, since they own plenty of acres they stayed on the farm, but a horde pushed them out and now they roam.

Pet(if any)-
Hilu_the_Australian_Kelpie_dog.jpg
Hilu_the_Australian_Kelpie_dog.jpg (105.69 KiB) Viewed 226 times

name: Denver
species: Dog
breed: Australian kelpie
Last edited by OutlawRedneck on Tue May 15, 2018 6:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Mon May 14, 2018 9:35 am

Kate-Mara-in-Rex.jpg
Kate-Mara-in-Rex.jpg (338.5 KiB) Viewed 226 times

Name: River Upchurch
Nickname: Upchurch
Family: Kieran Upchurch(Brother), Ellis Ryan Upchurch(twin)
Weapon(s): Bow and arrow, Hunting knife, axe, .45 Pistol
Personality: Friendly once you get to know her, Strong, Caring for those close to her
History: She grew up with her brothers Jared and Ellis at a farmhouse. They had a few horses and other animals. She would compete in horse racing every other year and was in the top 10 of the state. When she and Ellis were 15 her mom and dad got divorced and her mom left with another man and his family. Her dad bought a shop and him and her brothers worked as Mechanics, when River got out of highschool she went into the marines for 4 years. When they came back she worked on cars with her brothers and dad but her dad had developed a drinking problem when they were gone. Her dad left them with the house and the shop and they havent seen him since. When it all started River was called back to the Military and was in a small group, she ended up leaving when things turned south and went back to her brothers, She saved Nashville from being bit by his turned handler.

Pet(if any)-
SCizrB_1ee1f44c33a6db05ba4413457fc0ea461aa71fdb.jpg
SCizrB_1ee1f44c33a6db05ba4413457fc0ea461aa71fdb.jpg (155.74 KiB) Viewed 226 times

name: Nashville
species: Dog
breed: Australian Shepherd/German Shepherd mix
Last edited by OutlawRedneck on Tue May 15, 2018 6:47 am, edited 9 times in total.
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Mon May 14, 2018 9:56 am

【S】【a】【m】【u】【e】【l】

[𝕓𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕤]
username: Tonic_Memories
name: Samuel Handley
nickname(s): Sam
sexuality: Straight
religion: Christian

𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 [𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖]
appearance: Sam is a rather large man in both height and weight. Standing at around 6ft 4in the man weighs in at 197 lbs. Spending a good portion of his free time at the gym, Sam is very fit. Sam has broad shoulders and chest, which he tries to hide when he doesn't want to be intimidating. His sandy brown hair is cut into a regulation style military hair cut. Sam's skin is rather tan as he spends most days outside ether working or working out.
eye color: Dull green
hair color: Sandy brown
skin color: Tan
tattoos/piercings: None
weapons: M-9 pistol with 10 magazines, M-16 with 3 magazines, a hunting knife, and Dogger.

𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 [𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖]
personality: Spending fifteen years in the military will change a person. While preforming a duty or mission Sam is very professional. Off duty Sam is a funny and kind guy that enjoys chilling at home with a beer and playing video games. Over all he is a happy guy. With the whole end of the world thing Sam doesn't seem to be as happy as he used to be, but then again who would be with zombies running around? His first goal is to keep himself and Dogger alive, maybe even help a few civilians along the way.
history: Sam joined the Marines when he was 18 years old. At first he was infantry, but after years of hard work Sam realized he wanted to be a K9-handler. Soon enough he was stationed back in the States to begin his K-9 handling carrier. At the school is where Sam raised and trained his partner, Dogger. Samuel completed K-9 school with flying colors and was sent off to another command in the States. His job was simple enough as he worked with the Security forces. Things turned south real quick when the virus came out. In and out of base people were getting sick and turning into...well zombies. Eventually the base got over run and Sam ditch with a small group of friends, making sure to hit up the bases armory before leaving. A few days later him and Dogger got separated from the group by a hoard of walkers, now he's on his own trying to survive.
likes: Dogger, slushies', working out, video games, and drinking
dislikes: Zombies, arrogant people, and people who don't listen
fears: Being bit and leaving Dogger alone

[𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤] 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 [𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥]
family: Unknown
friends: Unknown (possibly dead)
pets: Dogger; he's a German Sheppard
boyfriend/girlfriend: No
crush: Open

[𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤]
Last edited by Tonic_Memories on Tue May 15, 2018 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Mon May 14, 2018 11:29 am

Accepted, and that dogs tongue oh my god
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Tue May 15, 2018 6:12 am

Haha thank you!
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue May 15, 2018 6:34 am

When one or two more people join we can start
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OutlawRedneck » Tue May 15, 2018 6:39 am

I'm thinking maybe River and Samuel should know each other?
OutlawRedneck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tonic_Memories » Tue May 15, 2018 6:40 am

I just noticed your characters have the last name Upchurch. Is that by any chance like the country artist Upchurch? I also just noticed River is in the military like Sam, lol. Maybe they could be apart of the group that he got separated from and they could meet up again? Also I'll be making another character soon. (They won't be in the military lol)
Tonic_Memories

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me