Lock

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Tʜᴇ Wᴀʏ ᴛᴏ Hᴏᴍᴇ (Multi-Fandom) --> Discussion

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:18 pm

Except Ms. Fortune actually is a cat lady and Rin is not a real wolf boy haha His tail actually is more cat-like than wolf-like
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sniper tf2 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:00 pm

ms fortune definitely doesn't trust rin, it's funny, since he's the "wolf boy", it's almost like a cat and dog's disliking of each other.

sniper / mundy
    bird enjoyer
    cool guy
    he / him
sniper tf2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby swiftblossom » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:10 pm

i want to throw in a character from either luck and logic, or blue exorcist but I haven't finished watching blue exorcist, rip
swiftblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby danheng » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:12 pm

I watched blue exorcist so long ago lol I can barely remember the plot

anyway newt is having the time of his life talking to cerebella, finally someone will listen to his excited rambles
danheng

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:37 pm

Poor Rin. Everyone is just not going to trust him and if he has to use his flames it's only going to get worse

I would add another character, but I think I'm just gonna stick with Ochako and Rin for now
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[hysan dax]

Postby swiftblossom » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:23 pm

𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐨𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚

fandom :: zodiac
canon or oc? :: canon
sexuality :: heterosexual
abilities :: hysan is rather skilled in combat fighting, and is very good at working with mechanical parts. as a diplomatic envoy, hysan also works as a spy for his house. thus, he's very light on his feet. hysan also has the ability to take photos, save information and project information from his 'scan' (a star-shaped device that is place in the right of the eye's cornea of the person). hysan, as the lord of house libra, also has the unique ability to read the stars with the help of a machine he created with his predecessor.

appearance :: hysan has golden hair with white streaks along with forest green eyes. like all librians, one of hysan's irises has a small golden star-shaped scan in the corner. as part of house libra, he generally wears a yellow military uniform when out and about. however, when he's relaxed (or working on mechanical stuff) he'll wear his grey coveralls.
height :: 6'1"
items :: veiling collar (a collar that allows you to move around without being seen)
other :: he owns a bullet-ship he's named 'equinox' or 'nox' for short, so if he ever refers to that, you know what he's talking about. but it didn't come with him to the forest.

likes :: girls, sneaking around, libra, adventure, traveling
dislikes :: being stuck in one place, annoying people, twins (thanks to the guardians of house gemini)
personality :: hysan's very much the flirt, and always has what you'd call a 'centaur smirk' on his face, or a smirk used to get a girl to be attracted to a man's looks rather than his personality. he's very loud, and is very much about justice-- after all, it is one of a libran's best traits. hysan is secretive, and will only open up when he absolutely has to. though when looking into his eyes, you can tell he has several secrets hidden. hysan is also rather stubborn, and looses his trust in others quite easily. he doesn't like most of the other house guardians, as they're all older than him (other than house aquarius' guardian, who makes hysan angered). hysan cares very deeply about his people of libra, and will always put them first before himself. though hysan may seem untrustworthy, he won't tell secrets and will very easily believe in childhood fairy tales. hysan claims he must have some sagittarian in him because he's very curious by nature, and doesn't like being put down in one place for to long.
history :: hysan never knew his parents, rather, he was raised by the house android: mrs. trii. she was a handful, but when hysan got older he learned how to reprogram things and reprogrammed mrs. trii. once he did this, she was much kinder. and she's always asking for a reboot. she can come up with her own thoughts, talk what she pleases, etc. hysan was under the apprenticeship of his predecessor when he was about eleven when his predecessor had predicted his death. knowing house libra wouldn't take an eleven year old as their leader, the two worked on an android whom they named 'nieth'. they also worked on a large bullet-ship to which hysan named 'equinox' who is conveniently nick named ''nox'. when hysan's predecessor died, hysan traveled all across the galaxy, all around helios, while neith covered for him back home at libra. hysan became a diplomatic envoy at around sixteen, and is currently debating if he should confess that he's actually the guardian of house libra or not.
Last edited by swiftblossom on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:31 pm, edited 7 times in total.
swiftblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Accepted!
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
─────────────────────────
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:20 pm

oh man i'm really new to this, i almost feel stupid asking but,
      so i was kinda confused as to the "tag" part? i believe it's being able to interact with
      another person's character if you both agree to tag each other? although that's me
      making assumptions. if anyone could give me a brief rundown i'd appreciate it !!
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbird » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:07 am

Tagging means to interact with someone! If you're interacting with another character, then you put their name down under tags. c:
----------𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐃
----------𝐈 𝐀𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐃

╔═════════════╗

adult - oct.18 - isfp-t - creature
───────────────────────
Hi I'm bird. I love dragons and birds
and snakes and games. I enjoy Spyro,
Doom, Rain World, Cult of the Lamb,
and Minecraft to name a few.

Fun fact: you're really cool actually
Signature art by Grayson.
Character is mine
best friend <3 -- NOT A RICKROLL

╚═════════════╝

----𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐃
sugarbird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:09 am

SugaryOwl wrote:Tagging means to interact with someone! If you're interacting with another character, then you put their name down under tags. c:

i figured!
      thank you!
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups