( ➼ ❝ your bones ) —— discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

( ➼ ❝ your bones ) —— discussion

Postby bigwig. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:42 pm

super spicy discussion thread (warning: very cool) for this

this thread is also a wip, it'll look cool and not be a meme soon
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ➼ ❝ yes sir, yes sir, yes it was me )

Postby bigwig. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:37 pm

name - Carl Grimes
      gender - male
      age - 15
      allegiance - Alexandria

combat - varies; he's learned how to use a number of different weapons, but usually favors small handguns

main traits - independent, protective, stubborn

On the surface, Carl may seem quite like a normal teenage boy - down-to-earth and reasonably friendly - but this is highly dependent on what circumstances one meets him under. He may just as easily come off as very jaded, cynical, and highly distrustful. He's been through a lot, having grown up in the cruel environment created by the collapse of society, and has been left with profound emotional scars. He's not usually one to approach others, but is seldom hostile if approached. However, his demeanor will change very abruptly if he interprets you as a threat to himself or someone he cares about, and the transition from cautious-but-casual to cold and threatening can happen frighteningly fast. Carl tries to do what he feels is best, but sometimes his sense of what's best is skewed, as is his natural knowledge of boundaries. Because of this, he sometimes appears unnecessarily violent, despite it not being his inention. He is fiercely loyal but at the same time fiercely independent, determined to prove himself and willing to defy authority to do what he thinks is important. He's very reluctant to back down from a threat, particularly if he feels he's trying to correct an injustice.

kin - Rick Grimes (father - alive), Lori Grimes (mother - deceased), Judith Grimes (younger sister - alive)
      other -
Last edited by bigwig. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ➼ ❝ weep, little lion man )

Postby bigwig. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:37 pm

name - Eugene Porter
      gender - male
      age - mid 30s
      allegiance - Alexandria

combat - hah

main traits - passive, ingenuitive, insecure

The perhaps self-proclaimed pariah of Rick's group and now of Alexandria, Eugene Porter is controlled by his own fear and insecurity. He finds himself oft unable to brave tasks which have become daily norms for others. He tends to sound confident - even arrogant at times - but this facade is thin. It is no daunting task to notice that Eugene is cripplingly insecure, but even with that knowledge, his motives often seem muddled. Ultimately, what Eugene wants is to prove to himself and others that he is useful. He both fears and believes that others will consider him to be 'useless' because he's very fearful and inept at combat, and thus see him as a liability. The only redeeming qualities he believes he has are his ingenuity and intelligence, yet even then they are seldom used to their full potential or are overshadowed by his tentative nature. He doesn't want to be dismissed and wants to make a place for himself, but is still often too timid to stand up for himself and stays in the background; his passive nature almost invariably gets in the way of his desire to fit in with his companions.

kin - unknown
      other -
Last edited by bigwig. on Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:53 pm, edited 5 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ➼ ❝ the damn thing gone wild )

Postby bigwig. » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:41 pm

name - Aimi Oshiro
    gender - female
    age - 25
    allegiance - solitary

combat - Aimi uses a compound bow; having taken years of archery, bows are the only weapons she can use with full comfort. She also keeps a few small knives on herself for melee combat.

main traits - quick-thinking, defensive, hostile

The cruelties of the post-apocalyptic world have left no-one unchanged, but the psychological shift which came over Aimi Oshiro happened very quickly and very abruptly. Prior to the outbreaks, Aimi was known as a mature, responsible, and hard-working young woman with a heart of gold. The oldest of four sisters, Aimi always strove to be a role model for her younger siblings. However, once things really started to go south, Aimi's personality did a quick 180, from patient and motherly to bitter and hostile. She lost contact with her family and never attempted to find them, but if asked she will say nothing more than "They're dead." - that is, if you manage to get close enough to Aimi to actually speak to her. She is incredibly defensive, and highly inclined to shoot first and ask questions later. She's usually unwilling to speak with strangers, and makes her best attempts to avoid being seen whatsoever - though, if she is forced to interact with someone else, she usually responds with either a threat or just a swift shot aimed at their head. It's safe to say she doesn't trust anyone and always assumes the worst, but her isolated life hasn't done her much justice; it's left her somewhat unstable.

kin - Taro Oshiro (father - status unknown), Miyako Ohsiro (mother - status unknown), Haruna, Yuko, & Miki Oshiro (younger sisters - status unknown)
    other - fc is rinko kikuchi
Last edited by bigwig. on Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ➼ ❝ your bones ) —— discussion

Postby evixtus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:05 am

reserve enid
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby evixtus » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:05 am

res. female oc
evixtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:18 am

res male and female oc please!
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ( ➼ ❝ your bones ) —— kayden?

Postby Mimu » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:46 am

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
one.kayden Sabol two.kade or sab three.femalefour.14
five.Alexandria six.straight seven.any relationships are open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

kayden is for a normal girl, well normal in her own way. she doesn't like
people who annoy her nor people who boss her around. She loves doing
what she wants with out anyone stopping her. But she's got a warm heart
to everyone in Alexandria, with care to them all. Her back story is nothing
special, it's like how everyone got here in the first place really with ricks
group.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☂-text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text

Carl Grimes // [ positive|neutral|negative ]

⇨ text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Enid // [ positive|neutral|negative ]

Eugene Porter // [ positive|neutral|negative ]

Rick Grimes // [ positive|neutral|negative ]

Daryl Dixon // [ positive|neutral|negative ]

Last edited by Mimu on Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Mimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metronome » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:31 am

Name: Sasha Belov
Nationality: Russian

Role: Unknown survivor

Combat: He carries an assault rifle which he rarely uses; the ammo is too valuable to just go around blasting any ol' thing that comes his way. It's mostly saved for emergencies and bluffing. His other weapons of choice are a large machete and a long lead pipe he's been carrying around for a while.

Personality:
Described as intense and driven, Sasha is not a guy you want to make an enemy of. He's intelligent, level headed, collected, naturally suspicious, and when he sees fit, unnaturally cold. With the heart of a soldier, Sasha will stop at nothing to complete a task he's set his mind on. His sheer will and determination make him a valuable ally.

The softer side of Sasha isn't something many people get to see. For one, he doesn't have many people to show it to, outside of his very small friend circle. Afraid of getting too close to other people, lest he be jaded, Sasha doesn't associate with others a whole lot. But when he's decided that you're his friend, a warmer, gentler giant begins to emerge. He values close bonds above all else, making his friends the most important things in his life. He doesn't have many, but those he does have, he'd protect with his life.

Appearance:
Sasha is a very large man. He stands seven inches short of seven feet tall, solidly built and muscular. He has pale skin and dirty blonde hair that is kept in a neat buzz cut. His eyes are a gray-ish blue. He has a couple tattoos, mostly old reminders of his military days, and he has a multitude of scars from his adventures as a gun for hire. Some may say that a man's scars are a map of his life, and Sasha's tells of one filled with pain.
He wears mostly old military pants and shirts, in drab green and tans. He still wears bits and pieces of his old squad uniform, what hasn't been lost or stolen.

Other:
Sasha speaks with a Russian accent. He speaks several European languages fluently, Russian and English being his best of course.

He has military training that makes him a very capable fighter and survivalist. His forte is cold weather survival, as he tends to melt in the heat.

Sasha is also a skilled mechanic, having enough knowledge to convert an old van's engine to take lard and vegetable oil as fuel. His van breaks down often, and he's typically the only one who can get it running again, seeing as he's the one that modified it. This has become a very effective anti-theft system.

History:
Sasha grew up in Kazan, Russia. [removed] Sasha wanted to get out of the house as soon as he could, and joining the military seemed like the best option. However, Sasha had something of an attitude in his youth.

After six years of service, Sasha slowly lost some of that punk kid attitude. After a mission in Ukraine, Sasha witnessed actions of his fellow soldiers that caused him to lose faith in his country's military. He may have been a piece of crap, but he wasn't an evil man.

He left and became a mercenary, working for himself rather than anyone else. He made good money and traveled the world, doing hired gun jobs for all sorts of people for all sorts of reasons.

Early on, after the spread of the virus, Sasha was contracted to join an overseas killsquad to be sent into the US and eliminate anything that moved before the virus could spread to the rest of the world. Or at least the parts it hadn't already spread to. The squad was led to believe that there was no longer any intelligent life in the areas they were assigned to destroy. After arriving into the US with fire bombs and tons of ammunition, ready to kill some zombies, Sasha happened to stumble upon a group of survivors.

As said before, Sasha isn't an evil man. He rounded up the survivors and brought them back to his squad, fully intending to get them rescued. However, after a brief discussion with their employers, the squad was ordered to destroy the survivors, as they could carry infection. When Sasha refused to obey these orders, he too was shot down.

However, unlike the survivors he tried to rescue, Sasha was wearing quite a bit of protection. The bullet fired into him wasn't a lethal hit, and he was at least smart enough to play dead until his squad was gone. He managed to get himself patched up, but was still riddled with guilt for what he'd done. Months passed, and he can only assume that all clean up efforts have failed and been called off.

With a sense of dread and maybe a bit too much ambition, he set out to find more people who managed to stay alive. His last few run ins with survivor groups haven't left a good impression on him, however. He's starting to think that just about everyone left have become corrupt and turned "Lord of the Flies".

For now, he's on his own.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: inappropriate content removed
Metronome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:27 am

accepted