♥️ ClawClan Discussion ♥️ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: ♥️ ClawClan Discussion ♥️ (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby sockwearer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:30 am

bump
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:34 am

bump
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:40 am

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AquilaFuga » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:48 am

potioncat wrote:
AquilaFuga wrote:Please remember not to bump your topic too frequently. You should only be bumping when the topic has fallen off the first page of the forum it is in, which can take up to a couple of hours, depending on the time of day.

I am. I'm watching the front page when I bump, I know that it's fallen off the front page when I bump it.

When we talk about the front page, we don't mean the homepage of CS - we mean the first page of the forum this specific topic is in. If you can still see your topic in the list of topics down the page, then it is too soon to bump it again. Therefore you are still bumping too often. Please slow down your bumping and message me if you are still unsure.

Continuing to bump so often may result in your thread being locked.
x
x

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hi! Call me Aquila.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Adopt a Newbie
v
x
AquilaFuga
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:19 am

AquilaFuga wrote:
potioncat wrote:
AquilaFuga wrote:Please remember not to bump your topic too frequently. You should only be bumping when the topic has fallen off the first page of the forum it is in, which can take up to a couple of hours, depending on the time of day.

I am. I'm watching the front page when I bump, I know that it's fallen off the front page when I bump it.

When we talk about the front page, we don't mean the homepage of CS - we mean the first page of the forum this specific topic is in. If you can still see your topic in the list of topics down the page, then it is too soon to bump it again. Therefore you are still bumping too often. Please slow down your bumping and message me if you are still unsure.

Continuing to bump so often may result in your thread being locked.

Okay. I'm sorry, I was not aware of this. I never heard anything about that, on everything else it's the front page so I had no idea.
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sockwearer » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:45 pm

bump
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me