{♕} All your little lies... Discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

' i will be inevitable!

Postby Keriae » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:18 am

───────────────────────────────────────
UNDERSTAND HOW
dangerous

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

name darius neale
age twenty two
role spy of miven

p. traits intelligent, discreet
observant, precise, adaptable

n. traits suspicious, irritable
machiavellian, domineering

skills medical knowledge, fighting

history darius was hired a mere
few weeks ago. he was apprenti
ced to the previous spy when he
was young, and has grown up le
arning the ropes. when his powe
rs started to develop, he told no
one. he had an important role, a
fter all. now, he is dedicated to
his country and to the crown pr
incess. he plans to meet with her
as often as he can, and for now g
athers the information he can. th
ese are dangerous times.

( I AM! I AM! I AM! )

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{♕} darius' relations

Postby Keriae » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:19 am

xxxxxx
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
NEALE!
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────

x
X
X
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

KINGDOM OF GLARISS
          the crown prince if there's anyone he dislikes nearly as much as his rival, it is the crown prince of glari
          ss. darius finds that raymond's attitude and behaviour are both disgusting and shameful. while it is clea
          r that he enjoys his position more than his brother, the way he handles it leaves a sour taste in his mou
          th. he just doesn't seem like a sensible king, and they need a sensible king to rule alongside darius' own
          queen. and then there's the fact that raymond hates magic - he must cover his tracks even more carefu
          lly, or his secret will be discovered and he will die. and that absolutely cannot happen.

the little prince remington is a little harder to place for darius. he is young, very young, and doesn't se
          em to be thrilled about being born into his high role. frankly, darius would kill to have been born into s
          uch a position - it would have been so much better for him, with the riches. though, in his own kingdom
          his powers would have seen him killed. so perhaps it would have been harder. but the way the prince do
          esn't seem to care for his position and, by extension, his people, sets darius off. the least he could do is
          offer something to his kingdom, instead of running off all the time. it's inconsiderate and ungrateful.

the spy some would say that hate is a strong word. darius would argue that hate is not a strong enough
          word for how he feels about the glariss spy, Eris. He's heard that they are made of the same cloth - the
          same sort of person. he's also heard that they have the same skill set and level - it would be interesting
          to face her on a field, but as spies they keep to themselves. with the upcoming marriage, he supposes t
          that they will become allies. they will have to work with each other, at the least. and it would be a lie
          to say that he is looking forwards to it. but needs must, and for the protection and safety of their respe
          ctive monarchs, he will push aside the hate the best he can.

the head guard text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
          text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex
          t text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te
          xt text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex t
          ext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

the songbird in truth, darius does not know much about isabella. he knows that she is the singer at the
          glariss court, and that she is impressionable. naive, even. she comes across to him as a child, even thou
          gh they are the same age. he finds it hard to hate her, given her personality, but nonetheless she is fro
          m glariss and for that, he absolutely cannot trust her. however, if needs come to it, he is sure that he c
          an find a use for her. after all, as the most important entertainer, she will have connections that he doe
          s not, and access to places he can't get to.

the stableboy darius doesn't know much about aleksandr. truth be told, he hasn't troubled himself with
          learning anything about him. there are bigger fish to fry, after all. from what he does know, however, h
          e seems to be good at his job, and is a perfect servant - seen, but not heard. and like the songbird, a st
          ableboy could prove useful. servants are a spy's bread and butter, and they hide a multitude of secrets f
          or their master's. so, aleksandr could become very useful indeed.

KINGDOM OF MIVEN
          the crown princess saelyra is a true queen - a warrior queen, a queen born of the war. it is just a sham
          e that she won't be given the chance to prove her skills in battle. and to top it off, she is a queen for he
          r people. and because of that, he has great respect for her. not to mention that he is simply happy to se
          rve her and, in turn, the people of miven. and with him by her side, hopefully she will know all the secr
          ets that she needs to know about her upcoming nuptials and the kingdom that will join them.

the lady in waiting text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te
          text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex
          t text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text te
          xt text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text tex t
          ext text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

the guard lauren is one of darius' closest friends. they have grown up together, in the secret hideaways
          and corridors of the miven court. he has memories of wrestling with her as a child, before she got sent
          away to boarding school. he didn't see her again until she was training to be a guard, and it was nice to
          have someone familiar he knew. now, he will make sure he finds time to find her and talk to her - toget
          her, they are responsible for the safety of their queen, and with their king being murdered, they must
          work even harder to keep saelyra safe.

the illegitimate though rowen is from his own country, darius does not know much about him. his own s
          kills as a spy have revealed that rowen is the unnamed son of their king, god rest his soul. darius suppo
          ses that he was not named so he could not fight for the throne - but from what he's seen thus far, rowe
          n is not the sort of person to try and overthrow saelyra. in fact, it is more likely that he will be useful
          if the marriage does not do what is intended. and other than that - it would be nice to have someone w
          ho is just a friend.
Last edited by Keriae on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:38 am, edited 6 times in total.
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: {♕} All your little lies... Discussion

Postby >Topaz< » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:20 am

name;; Lauren Adams
age;; 22
gender;; female
sexuality;; homosexual
personality;; Lauren is fiercely loyal to her kingdom and to the crown, willing to do whatever it takes to protect it. She's trained her whole life to be given this position. Her drive and determination to succeed is hard to match, and this proves her to be a force to be reckoned with. While Lauren loves to show her strength, she has a kind and compassionate heart. She's a friendly person, preferring the company of people to being alone. She's fairly intelligent, and can navigate her way through most sticky situations.
history;; At a young age, Lauren became interested in combat. While her female counterparts would be braiding hair, she was wrestling with the boys. Her parents disapproved, and sent her to an all girls boarding school so she would learn proper etiquette. While there, a royal guard came to deliver a message to the schoolmaster, and Lauren caught her attention by trying to sneak out and follow her. The guard was impressed with Lauren, and sent word to her parents that she was willing to employ her as a guard to the throne. At this, Lauren's parents were thrilled and fully supported her position. Since then, Lauren has been developing her skills and working her way through the ranks until she landed at her current spot.
likes;; being the center of attention, food, and adrenaline rushes.
dislikes;; isolation and detached people.
strengths;; hand to hand combat, cunning.
weaknesses;; sword fighting, endurance (she can't fight well for long periods of time, and relies on being able to defeat her opponent smoothly and quickly)
fears;; deep water
kingdom;; miven
role;; guard
Last edited by >Topaz< on Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
>Topaz<

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >Topaz< » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:34 am

Lauren's Relationships
⊗ = negative, ╋ = positive, ◌ = neutral, ♥ = love interest, ✩ = friend, ♦ = foe

Glariss
⊗ The Crown Prince;; While Lauren does not view the prince as an enemy, she has her suspicions about him. Most of this stems from him coming from a rival kingdom, but also that he's marrying the princess. Lauren is not altogether enthused by their union.

◌ Little Prince;;

⊗ The spy;; While Lauren has never had any altercations with Eris, Darius sees her as his enemy. Their close bond has made Lauren have a distaste for her as well.

◌ Head guard;;

╋ Songbird;; One of the few people Lauren takes a liking to in Glariss, she finds Isabella to be amusing company. While some people may find her annoying, she likes her childish antics and even sees them as cute. She wants to get to know Isabella better.

◌ Stable boy;;

Miven
╋ Crown Princess;; Lauren loves and respects the princess as her ruler. While she wishes she wouldn't marry the prince, her view has not changed. She admires the princess for her sacrifice for her kingdom, and is truly honored to be able to protect and serve her.

✩ Spy;; Lauren truly treasures her friendship with Darius. She remembers the times they spent together in their youth, and is more than thrilled that she'll be able to work to protect her kingdom with him. She knows that Darius is not just her ally, but her closest friend in the kingdom.

♥ Lady in Waiting;;

╋ Illegitimate;; Lauren hasn't interacted with Rowen very often, but from what she knows, there is a quiet power that dwells within him. While she sees him as powerful, she's sure that he is someone she can trust, and not someone that might try to seize her queen's crown.
Last edited by >Topaz< on Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
>Topaz<

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:36 am

@Topaz Can you please add a history and some character flaws? Thank you
Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keriae » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:39 am

Just realised I didn't put a sexuality down for Darius! You can put him down as bisexual c:
Keriae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:40 am

I'll add that to the front!
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ⚔ Tʜᴇ Iʟʟᴇɢɪᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ Sᴏɴ ⚔ }

Postby nocturna. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:03 pm

╔══════════╗

Name| Rowen James Fletcher
Nickname| Ro
Role| "The Illegitimate Son"
Kingdom| Miven

Rank| Guard { in disguise }
Gender|
Age| Twenty - Three
Kin| Father: King ___ Agiar { Deceased }
Mother: Lady Miriam Fletcher
Half-Sister: Saelyra Agiar

Build| Athletic, Toned;
Broad shoulders & tall stature

Height| 6 foot, 2 inches
Weight| 195 lbs
Eyes| Deep Blue
Hair| Light-Sandy Blonde,
Never longer than ear length,
usually slicked back

Sexuality| Heterosexual
Status| Single / Unmarried
Crush| Glariss Spy: Eris Depraysie
Other| Owns a Bay Stallion:
Archer [x], Sword [x]

{ FC&VC| Charlie Hunnam - King Arthur }

╚══════════╝
[left]x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

┌──────────────────────────────────────┐
└──────────────────────────────────────┘

Skills & Abilities| Horsemanship | Swordsmanship | Battle Strategy
Positive Traits| Optimistic | Determined | Loyal | Kind | Passionate | Strong | Brave
Negative Traits| Prideful | Rash | Temperamental | Guarded | Jealous | Stubborn
Personality| Rowen is generally a stoic, quiet young man and skeptical about others; as he prefers to quietly observe before speaking or putting himself into a situation. When more comfortable, Rowen's true nature comes to light. He's a laid-back guy; genuinely lively, optimistic and fun to be around. On the other hand, Rowen is very independent and has a bit of a headstrong nature. His can be quite prideful and hates to admit when he is wrong. At times he can act rashly, especially if his judgment is clouded or he is defending his beliefs. This sometimes causes problems, as Rowen's acting before thinking and can get him into trouble from time to time. One thing to watch for is Rowen's mood swings. He is known for being easily set off when in a stressful situation. When angry, he becomes very unpredictable in his actions and/or words.
Background| Everyone through out the Kingdom of Miven was aware of the King's extravagant parties, and as a result, his wandering eye... Shortly after it was revealed the Queen was with child, the King threw a massive celebration in honor of the new royal. That night, the King indulged in more than just food and drink... He and one of the ladies of the court, Miriam Fletcher, had been carrying on a secret affair for months. Not long after the birth of the new princess, Miriam revealed to the King that she too, was with child. The King immediately had Lady Fletcher swept up and placed in secret lodging until the birth of her child. There mother an son lived for years, awaiting when they would be welcomed back to court. But the day never came. The King passed away without ever claiming Rowen as his son. After his mother's passing, Rowen decided to come back to the castle, hoping to discover more about his birth.

Last edited by nocturna. on Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{ ⚔ Tʜᴇ Iʟʟᴇɢɪᴛɪᴍᴀᴛᴇ Sᴏɴ ⚔ | ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs }

Postby nocturna. » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:03 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
{ ♡ : Crush } | { ♥ : Love Interest } | { ● : Kin } | { ❖ : Friend } | { ⚔ : Enemy } | { ✓ : Positive } | { ◇ : Neutral } | {✗ : Negative }
┌────────────────────┐
- ⚔ -
" Additional Information

Additional Information

Additional Information

Additional Information . "

- ⚔ -
└────────────────────┘

T ʜ ᴇ . K ɪ ɴ ɢ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ . O ғ . G ʟ ᴀ ʀ ɪ s s
        Raymond De Fleur { Crown Prince } [ symbols ]
        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Remington De Fleur { Little Prince } [ symbols ]
        text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Eris Depraysie { Spy } [ symbols ]

Matteo Vitali { Head Guard } [ symbols ]
        Isabella Starr { Songbird } [ symbols ]

Aleksandr Blomgren { Stable Boy } [ symbols ]

T ʜ ᴇ . K ɪ ɴ ɢ ᴅ ᴏ ᴍ . O ғ . M ɪ ᴠ ᴇ ɴ
        Saelyra Agiar { Crown Princess } [ symbols ]

Darius Neale { Spy } [ symbols ]

Katherine Queen { Lady in Waiting } [ symbols ]

Lauren Adams { Guard } [ symbols ]
Last edited by nocturna. on Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
nocturna.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:31 am

Can any reserves start putting forms up, so that we can start.
Thanks
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me