rescue, rehabilitate, release • forms and discussion

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

rescue, rehabilitate, release • extra information

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:01 am

xxxxxxxAQUARIUM MAP
      xxxxxxxpart one: here
      xxxxxxxpart two: here

xxxxxxxIN-DEPTH JOB DESCRIPTIONS
      xxxxxxxstranding team: they respond via the hotline to the stranding of both living and deceased marine life, including but not limited to dolphins, beluga whales, sea turtles, and north american river otters. the leader of the team will often drive the van. responsibilities include, but are not limited to, assisting with the monitoring, rescue, transport, data collection, rehabilitation, release, and public speaking during shows.
      xxxxxxxtraining team: the training team both trains and rehabilitates aquatic life underneath the leader of the team and the veterinarian. they prepare diets, clean to USDA standards (sometimes in order to do so they must scuba dive into the pools), maintain exhibits, give public presentations to visitors, and spend time with the mammals for training of the beluga whales and dolphins as overseen by the leader.

xxxxxxxRESCUE TEAM SUPPLIES
      xxxxxxxa variety of vehicles and vessels are used by the rescue team to enhance the method of response as well as decrease response time. the main vehicle of operation, the stranding transport truck (converted F450 box truck), is used to accommodate larger animals. the vehicle is equipped with all necessary supplies, including a stretcher, water sprayers, towels and more, which will assist in the transport of live and deceased cetaceans.

xxxxxxxUNIFORMS
      xxxxxxxclearwater marine aquarium wetsuits with waterproof shoes (or when in water, no shoes at all), issues whistles for the training team, and an optional baseball cap. long hair must be pulled back and away from the face.
Last edited by serpentine. on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rescue, rehabilitate, release • open + accepting

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:58 am

rescue, rehabilitate and release is now open for forms and reservations.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rescue, rehabilitate, release • stranding team leader

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:17 am

𒑢 sawyer santiago davis, 22 year old bisexual cismale, he & him pronouns and the son of the aquarium director dawn clay davis and head bi
        ologist dr. charity maria davis. stranding team leader.

𒑢 ethnicity: american (charity’s side), german and irish (dawn’s side)
        𒑢 accent: heavy, thick irish

favorite marine mammal: dolphins
        𒑢 + : kind, warm, dediacted, loyal, thoughtful, relaible, incredibly sweet, quiet, and intelligent
        𒑢 - : stubborn, often misunderstood, sometimes he can be a little too energetic

𒑢 no siblings, and only child
        𒑢 bad habits: constantly messing with his hair, biting his lips, messing with his shirt

𒑢 timeline
        — youth: kindergarten, pre-school, learning to ride a bike, still living with his parents
        — adolescence: sailing, fishing, finished high school and middle school
        — eighteen years old: been driving a car for two years, planning for college, still living with his parents
        — twenty years old: he & family moved to clearwater florida where he majored in marine biology, rescued his first stranded dolphin
        — now: still in college, working at clearwater marine aquarium, which his family happily owns
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rescue, rehabilitate, release • relationship chart

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:35 am

training assistant // london akaan // v positive
sawyer really really really likes lodon and considers
him a very very close friend, and whenever london
gets upset or mad its sawyer who helps calm him d
own. he may or may not have a tiny little crush !!

training assistant // chase fletcher // neu/positive
he hasn’t spent a lot of time with chase being on a
seperate team, unlike how he is with london, but h
e still considers him a good friend and they get alo
ng well when they do interact at the aquarium !!
Last edited by serpentine. on Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rescue, rehabilitate, release • training team assistant

Postby lokean » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:26 pm

London Akaan
gender || male
Age || 19
Sexuality || ace / panromantic
Zodiac || pices

Personality || Despite the rigidity in his step and his perpetual frown, London is unexpectedly positive and friendly, doing his best to make anyone and everyone around him feel welcome and wanted. He isn’t shy by any means - introverted and easily exhausted, maybe, but not at all shy. Listening is one of his specialties, and though he gives great advice, he often doubts herself and warns those who confide in him to take his words with a grain of salt. Self-certainty has never been London's strong suit, but the deceivingly mean-looking man is always ready to try and boost the esteem of others. He likes to deny the whole ‘mom friend’ vibe, but it rolls off of him in waves around close friends. London is a friend for life and fiercely loyal to those he holds dear. His temper, however, can run very hot. When London is upset, it's easy to tell. He gets rather loud and slams doors, but goes to be alone when he can. He takes his temper out on himself for the most part, releasing anger through degrading himself and isolating himself from others. London is difficult, though, to anger. He has a soft spot for the sharks.
Family || Tarah Akaan (sister, 17)
Alana Akaan (sister, 14)
Aiden Akaan (brother, 14)
Lorah Akaan (mother, 31)
Daviid Akaan (father, 35)

Occupation || training assistant
-traits || isolates himself when he's upset, likes being alone a little too much, expects too much of himself
+traits || patient, listens well, encourages others to speak out, very forgiving, good teacher
Other || fc. avan jogia
Last edited by lokean on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rescue, rehabilitate, release • masterpost!

Postby lokean » Sun Feb 18, 2018 4:27 pm

stuff about london!!

Last edited by lokean on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

rescue, rehabilitate, release • fraternis!

Postby lokean » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:50 am

stranding team leader >> sawyer
    - london considers sawyer his best friend and often spends his free time in the man's company. sawyer is most often the recipient of london's selective affection in the form of subtle flirting and dry humor. perhaps there's something there?

training team assistant >> chase
    - london understands how it feels for people to assume you're some mean, antisocial guy - that part of chase doesn't phase him ( if anything, he likes hanging around and looking mean together despite their unexpectedly kind demeanors). he wants to know chase better but isn't sure how to go about asking to be closer friends, so for now he enjoys working with him on the team and sharing a general love for the animals that call clearwater home. a breakthrough is yet to come, however determined london may be.

training team leader >> peter
    -london doesn't have much to say on peter. he keeps their relationship professional and tries to maintain a good atmosphere.

believe >> tarah
    - tarah is london's sister and for that he loves her dearly, but they can clash every once in a while. usually, the siblings get along great and play like usual siblings do. they like to swap aquarium stories when they see one another, and abraham is a bit jealous that tarah gets to work with her favorite animal while he has to wistfully dream of petting the sharks from afar, but it doesn't stand in the way of their close relationship.
Last edited by lokean on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
lokean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: rescue, rehabilitate, release • forms and discussion

Postby serpentine. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:34 am

london is accepted !!
serpentine.