• [discussion] •

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: • [discussion] •

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:22 pm

honestly newt how could you do this to me. he's beautiful. im sobbing.
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zillow » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:25 pm

I agree with gay
      THIS IS ILLEGAL

god he's like sun
      to hot for our own GOOd

Is god on my side or not? why T-T

Image Image Image

DA IG ♡ ⇠

Zillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:02 pm

@newt
    im sobigigdjfsndf kuga is a good boy,,,,,, a very good boy,,,,,,,,,,,,

hhh anyways,, yuzuru and noriko are both open for interactions, i guess?? if there's any students (or villains disguised as students) interested in participating in a water fight that will end very badly for sayuri since she's up against bakugo and that guy knows zero chill, just get them to pick up a water gun and choose a side!
    bakugo or sayuri, choose your poison wisely.
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:23 pm

hoo boy, this water fight is gonna be fun to watch. I think most of my characters will stay out of it, unless some of my characters that are slightly more irritable than the others get accidentally hit with some water, then they'll join the side of the one that didn't hit them with water.

I might have Nishimura start a volleyball match, so if anyone wants their characters to play some volleyball, there's that!
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:48 pm

spoiler: if you choose not to side with bakugay, not only will you be dead to him, you will actually die. just a warning.

unless anyone wants to tag ryuunosuke, ringo, and kaito [im throwing shion at tomo completely if thats good with you, sooki darling] im going to play russian roulette with myself and yeet them at someone so. choose wisely.

im trying my absolute best not to flood kaede with all my characters again [im sorry i just love them all so much and i love you so much im terrible] so please spare them the hell of having to deal with me. think of their health. think of their sanity.
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby divinity. » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:58 pm

@gay
        im totally glad that you will throw shion at tomo~!
        so if we don't side with bakugay we die?? what if flicker child flickers away from death?
divinity.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:59 pm

spoiler 2.0: sayuri will make sure your life at u.a. will be a living hell, and she's got her ways of removing traces of evidence and pretending to be a good girl in front of the teachers. essentially, it boils down to if you want your character to be dead or bullied relentlessly. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i also gotta,, stop making my characters interact with only gay's characters because i want my characters to interact with some other people, so please split gay and i apart because we don't know when to,,, hekcign stop. tbh there's no saving my sanity because i'm already halfway gone, and my health has always been a lil bit wacked up, so!! nothing to worry about in that aspect. but fr gay i love your characters a lot and if you dare fight back (which you're not allowed to do so, by the way), certain measures might have to be taken

@sooki
    save flicker child. don't get her caught up in this all out war
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Go!Go!Zeppeli! » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:04 pm

What if you take no side in this conflict? Because Tsukiko's honestly just going to watch. At least the noise they're making keeps the sea pigeons away from her chips.

honestly i would throw emil at the cat loving boys but i don't want to interrupt the interaction they're currently having
Go!Go!Zeppeli!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ara vhen'an ! » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:09 pm

@kaede
    as much as i want more ringo x yuzuru we need to be Stopped, separated...we're tied together by the red thread of fate...it must be severed.......
    how dare you do this to me. your manipulative tactics have gone too far. why would you do this.....i love you so much...............

@sooki
    let the founders of the cat cult gather....
    he may not be able to catch her now.......but she will die.........eventually.....flicker child has to sleep at some point..
ara vhen'an !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wittebane » Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:19 pm

@newt he's accepted!!

@kaede & lucifer y'all better learn some self-control!!! before you have to learn it.. [gun cocking noise] the hard way,
    (i'm kidding i love u guys but omg gHSLKSJF)
wittebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me