Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:19 pm

Main Thread

Demigod
dem·i·god
/ˈdemēˌɡäd/

noun

A being with partial or lesser divine status,
such as a minor deity, the offspring of a god
and a mortal, or a mortal, or a mortal raised
to divine rank.

See that definition? That's what you are. A demigod, born from a Greek god/goddess and a mortal. Now, now. Don't go and freak on me. There are a lot more than you realize. Have you ever been diagnosed with ADHD? How about dyslexia? Did you ever think that these might actually be normal? Your "ADHD" is a battlefield reflex. You have to be able to pay attention to everything at once. You weren't born to stand still like most modern mortals. The dyslexia? Your brain is hardwired to read ancient Greek. Not English. That's why letters seem to fly off the page and spin around, trying to read another language that your brain can't get a grip on. Does that make sense now?

It has been years since the last Titan War, the legendary war where Percy Jackson, a son of Poseidon, and a ton of his friends defeated Kronos and sent him back to Tartarus. The legend continues to inspire many a half-blood, hoping to get a chance to be as great a warrior as he was. Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, a place to learn to control your godly powers and to learn to survive in a world of constant battle and turmoil. You'll make friends, enemies, maybe even learn to love someone... But don't get too comfortable. Your life could be great one second, then turned upside down the next. You should know this. This is your life. You are a half-blood.

Please post forms [url]here[/url].

{ . Introduction . } • { . The Rules . } • { . Time of Year, Weather, Relationships, and News . } • { . The Prophecy . } • { . The Heroes . }
Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ὀι Λογοι (The Rules)

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:20 pm

Τηε Ρυλεσ

·All of Tess's rules apply

This should be self-explanatory. If you don't know them, please visit the link right here.

·Speaking OOC?

If so, please use parentheses () or brackets []. No OORP: because it confuses people and makes it look sloppy. Don't cuss someone out, be nice, and no threatening, please. Don't post OOC in the main thread. It MUST be in the discussion forum. That's what it's for.

·NO ONE LINERS

This should be obvious, man. This is the advanced/semi-lit and lit+ section. Fluff it up! Make up something! Tell us what's going on in your character's mind.

·Please use correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Also, NO text speak!

I understand typos. They happen. But if you catch them, please correct them. Itz hrd 2 undrstand ppl wen dey speek lyke dis w/ no punctuations 2 brake up sentences & no korrekt speling. Plus, it just gets on my nerves. Thank you!

·Use your own form

Unless you cite where you got it from, giving the roleplayer credit. You need to include the obvious: name, age, gender, birthdate, godly parent, etc.

·No roleplaying until I accept you

It's annoying to see people roleplay and I have no idea who they are or I didn't accept them. Makes me angry.

·STAY ACTIVE

I want no more than 2 days between your posts. Of course, this has exceptions, but you MUST PM me, stating why you won't be active. I will gladly wish you well and welcome you back with open arms. Also, if your person is rping with another, PLEASE also give them a heads up so they can find someone else to rp with.

·Fade to black when necessary

Self-explanatory

·PM me questions and/or ideas for quests/prophecies

I want this forum to look as neat as possible, so please ask me questions. I will be asking someone to send me a prophecy every now and again, so if you want to be the one to PM me random prophecies, add that in.

·Forms

Please post forms here. Please make sure to add in if you want your character to be the head camper of their cabin.

·Keep genders even

You are allowed two characters, one boy one girl, both under a different parent. They can be foster siblings/adopted siblings/step-siblings, but not from the same godly parent.

·No anime pictures

I do not like anime. Sorry.

·First come, first serve

Don't get mad if I say someone beat you to the spot. I would LOVE it if you stayed with the roleplay and go under a different godly parent.

·Code word

To confirm you have read these rules, please put Camp Half-Blood and your character's/characters' godly parent in orange at the bottom of your form. Thank you!

{ . Introduction . } • { . The Rules . } • { . Time of Year, Weather, Relationships, and News . } • { . The Prophecy . } • { . The Heroes . }
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Τηε Ηεροεσ

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:21 pm

The Cabins

Zeus

Information

This is Zeus's cabin. Zeus is the king of the gods. He is the god of the sky. His symbol of power and weapon is the bolt, and his animal symbol is the eagle. Zeus doesn't have many children.

Demigod powers (ones all domigods have, but are greatly increased due to being a child of the big three): Superhuman strength, superhuman speed and agility (children of Hermes have greatly increased speed), superhuman durability, superhuman healing, and superhuman senses.
Godly powers: Natural leadership, great bravery, great strength, electrokinesis, and aerokinesis

The Campers

•Charlize Smithe/Image/17/Female/Celestial Bronze Sword/Single/rose-
•Elias McAshtin/Image/17/Male/Sword/Single/Head Counselor/♡ Pineapple ♡

Poseidon

Information

This is Poseidon's cabin. Poseidon is Zeus's brother, one of the Big Three. He is also the god of the sea, as well as the creator of earthquakes and horses. The horse is his animal. Poseidon doesn't have many children.

Demigod powers (ones all demigods have, but are greatly increased by being a child of the Big Three):
Godly powers: Poseidon's children are stronger than most demigods as their father is one of the Big Three. Most of them have power over his domain with the capacity to generate earthquakes and hurricanes and control and create water. They can also communicate telepathically with equine and sea creatures since Poseidon created horses. They also have limited control over ice and cold. Additionally, some theorize that they can see through the fourth wall and carry limited metaknowledge.

The Campers

•Ryver Starr Sambora/Image/16/Female/Riptide/Single/Head Counselor/Richie's Gal Forever
•Conway Lincoln Samson/Image/16/Male/Weapon/Single/Simon Spier

Hades

Information

This is your cabin. Hades is one of the Big Three alongside his brothers Zeus and Poseidon. He is the god of the underworld. He is married to Persephone and now, because of Percy, has a place on the Olympian Council alongside his brothers. His symbol of power is the Helm of Darkness. His animal symbols are the ram and Cereberus.

Demigod powers (ones all demigods have): Superhuman strength, superhuman speed and agility (children of Hermes have greatly increased speed), superhuman durability, superhuman healing, and superhuman senses.
Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): The power of Hades' children is greater than most demigods due to their father's status as one of the Big Three. As demigods of the Underworld, they have control over all that is subject to his kingdom beneath the earth. In particular, their geokinetic abilities surpass those of Poseidon's children. They can also have control of gems because they are beneath the earth, but this is much more common in children of Pluto, Hades' Roman form. Children of Hades are some of the only demigods able to control and raise the dead. They can also control and manipulate bones as well as have limited control over cold.

The Campers

•Name/Image/Age/Female/Weapon/Status/user
Name/Image/Age/Male/Weapon/Status/user

Ares

Information

This is your cabin. Ares is the god of war, mindless death, and violence. His symbols of power are the spear and helmet. His animals are the dogs and vultures.

Demigod powers (ones all demigods have): Superhuman strength, superhuman speed and agility (children of Hermes have greatly increased speed), superhuman durability, superhuman healing, and superhuman senses.
Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): The children of Ares are more aggressive and martial than most demigods. As offspring of the war god, they have incredible martial abilities with an extensive knowledge of combat, as well as, superior strength and overall physical prowess. Some are even given a blessing of invincibility by their father for their bold courage and righteous wrath in battle.

The Campers

•Name/Image/Age/Male/Weapon/Status/user

Apollo

Information

This is your cabin. Apollo is the god of music, medicine, poetry, health, and prophecies. His symbols are the bow and arrow, the sun, the laurel tree, and the lyre. His animals are the crow, the cow, and the dolphin. Every morning, he drives his chariot across the sky, dragging the sun with him.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Apollo's children are superior archers, healers, and musicians. They are additionally shown to be able to afflict others with curses such as rhymed speech due to their father's position as the god of poetry. In ancient times, many of Apollo's children were blessed with foresight. Some descendants of Apollo, like Halcyon Green and Octavian, can interpret the will of the gods, while others like William Shakespeare have become famed poets.

The Campers

•Jacob Hurley Bongiovi/Image/16/Male/Bow and arrow/Taken/Head counselor/Richie's Gal Forever

Hephaestus

Information

This is your cabin. Hephaestus is the god of technology, craftsmen, artisans, sculptors, blacksmiths, metals, fire, and forges. His symbols of power are fire, axe, pincers, and hammers. He is not symbolized by an animal. He crafts the weapons of the gods and goddesses.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Like their father, children of Hephaestus are greatly skilled builders and craftsmen. Their talent as engineers are second to none and they can instinctively detect, identify, and operate any piece of machinery. In rare cases, they are blessed with the ability to create and control fire.

The Campers

•Tabitha Randle/Image/16/Female/Crossbow/Taken/Head Counselor/♡ Pineapple ♡
•[url]Image[/url]/Name/Age/Male/Weapon/Status/user
•[url]Image[/url]/Name/Age/Female/Weapon/Status/user
•[url]Image[/url]/Name/Age/Female/Weapon/Status/user

Hermes

Information

This is your cabin. Hermes is the messenger of the gods and is god of shepherds, travelers, merchants, and thieves. His symbols of power are the caduceus, winged sandals, and the winged helmet. His animal symbols are the tortoise and the bird.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Children of Hermes are more cunning and nimble than other demigods. Because Hermes is the god of dexterity, his children are considered to be very versatile in any skill. In particular they excel in athletics as well as business and thievery, being able to magically sense and pick locks.

The Campers

•Joel Arcadius/Image/17/Male/Long Dagger, Throwing Knives/Single/Head Counselor/Ashton_99
•Abraham Wordieir/Image/17/Male/Javelin/Single/g o d e a t e r

Dionysus

Information

This is your cabin. Dionysus is the god of wine. His symbols of power are the grape vine, wine, the thyrsus, and big cats. His animal is the panther.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): The powers of Dionysus' children are connected to those of Demeter's children. They promote the growth of vegetation (such as vines), especially wine grapes. Furthermore, they are able to both cause and cure insanity, as their father is the god of madness.

The Campers

•Dawson Mercier/Image/17/Male/Ancient Steel Mace/Single/Head Counselor/♡ Pineapple ♡

Aphrodite

Information

This is your cabin. Aphrodite is the goddess of love, beauty, and desire. Her symbols are the rose and dove. Her animal is the dove.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Aphrodite's children are more attractive and have subtle powers compared to other demigods. With their mother being the goddess of beauty and love, they are natural experts in fashion and matchmaking with control over jewelry and makeup as well as skill in love magic. They also seem to have a greater clarity and sharper focus than most demigods. They have the same affinity for French, the language of love, as all demigods do for Greek or Latin. Some are also more interested in watching battles from the sidelines, rather than actually fighting. Some are even able to influence others with the strength of their voices using Charmspeak.

The Campers

Artemis

Information

This is your cabin.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Artemis has no children as she swore to remain a maiden. However, she does have a group called the Hunters of Artemis who occasionally visit Camp Half-Blood. The Hunters of Artemis are immortal unless they die in combat or break their vows to swear off love of any kind. They have great archery skills like Artemis and are also skilled in using two knives. The Hunters are also stronger, faster, and more durable than normal demigods. They can also talk with wolves and other hunting animals.

Hunters

•Melody Philomela Torres/Image/16 (physically); 4,348 (biologically)/Female/Melodic Sunrise (Bow and Arrow), Symphony (Sword), Burning Embers (Sword), Throwing Knives/Forever Single/Lieutenant/Richie's Gal Forever

Athena

Information

This is your cabin. Athena is the goddess of wisdom, war strategies, warefare, justice, reason, and the arts. Her symbols are the owl, shield, and olive branch. Her animal is the owl.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Although she is a virgin goddess, Athena conceives offspring through a meeting of minds with her lovers. Demigods of war and wisdom, Athena's children excel in intellectual pursuits, and have exceptional skill in warfare, particularly strategy. Children of Athena are masters at invention and strategy and have a high knowledge and skill with weaponry. In The Mark of Athena, Annabeth was shown to be able to weave an owl patterned bridge to escape Arachne's spiders with no prior knowledge.

The Campers

•Feyre Eve Valentina/Image/16/Female/Silver Sword/Single/Head Counselor/sodie pop
•Donovan Nicholas Reynolds/Image/17/Male/Weapon/Single/Simon Spier

Demeter

Information

This is your cabin. Demeter is the goddess of agriculture, earth fertility, and harvest. Her symbols of power are a bundle of wheat and grain. Her animals are the snake and the lion. She has a daughter named Persephone, goddess of springtime.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Demeter's children are altruistic and passive half-bloods. Demigods of agriculture, they are diligent workers and naturally have a green thumb. They can manipulate crops among other forms of flora. They can also cook as shown in The Last Olympian. Most of Demeter's children can do a little more than make crops grow and keep bacterial fungi at bay. Some are able to summon Karpoi.

The Campers

Iris

Information

This is your cabin. Iris is the goddess of rainbows and messenger of the gods alongside Hermes. Her symbol of power is the rainbow and she doesn't have a sacred animal.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Even though they do not have extraordinary powers, the children of Iris are exceptionally skilled as artists and communicators. Some children of Iris may be able to manipulate light or rainbows as Iris is the goddess of rainbows. Some, if not all, may be able to move at high speeds.

The Campers

Hypnos

Information

Hypnos is a minor god, though considered pretty powerful even though he is considered the laziest of all gods (Olympian and minor). He has wings that sprout from his temples or back, and can shape shift, mostly into a bird. He has put Zeus to sleep twice, once for Hera to get revenge on Hercules without him knowing, and another during the Trojan War for Hera to help the Greeks win said war. Zeus never found out about the second time, but he did with the first. He is the god of sleep and dreams/nightmares.

Godly powers (provided by your godly parent): Cause people to fall asleep, create illusions, can give people good dreams or nightmares, create illusion weapons that only wound by a child of Hypnos's hands.

The Campers

•Thea/Image/16/Female/Dagger That Collects Dreams/Single/Head Counselor/the wild one.
•Name/Image/Age/Male/Weapon/Single/user

Nemesis

Information

This is your cabin. Nemesis is the goddess of balance, justice, retribution, and revenge. Her symbol of power is the wheel of fortune(?) and her sacred animal is the goose.

Godly parents (provided by your godly parent): Strong sense of justice?

The Campers

Nike

Information

This is your cabin. Nike is the goddess of victory in both war and peaceful competition. Her symbol is the palm branch or wings and doesn't have a sacred animal.

Godly parents (provided by your godly parent): Nike's children are highly competitive and intensely driven, causing them to excel as both athletes and fighters. They most probably win in things that rely on luck.

Campers

Hebe

Information

This is your cabin. Hebe is the goddess of youth. Her symbol is the fountain of youth and her sacred animal is the eagle, like Zeus.

Godly parents (provided by your godly parent): Like Iris' children, Hebe's children do not have any incredible powers but they do possess a youthful appearance and are noted for being exceptional social workers.

Campers

Tyche

Information

This is your cabin. Tyche is the goddess of fortune and luck. Her symbol of power is the cornucopia.

Godly parents (provided by your godly parent): Tyche's children love games of chance. It is not advisable to bet against them as they have an uncanny ability of winning when it seems unlikely. Only very few of them are able to manipulate luck.

Campers

Hecate

Information

This is your cabin. Hecate is the goddess of magic, witchcraft, the night, moon, ghosts and necromancy. Her symbol of power is two torches. Her sacred animals are the black dog and polecat.

Godly parents (provided by your godly parent): Hecate's children are powerful demigods and are the only demigods who can truly cast magic. They are able to utilize all ranges of magic, sorcery, and witchcraft. Some, if not all, may have the power of necromancy and controlling the Mist. Like their mother, their magic is strongest at night and weak during the day.

Campers

•Maddox Harries/Image/17/Male/Celestial Bronze Sword/Single/rose-

Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:52 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who I Am

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:22 pm

яуνєя ѕтαяя ↴

xxxxxxDaughter of Poseidon
DARE TO FAIL. IF YOU NEVER FAIL, YOU DON'T
TAKE RISKS AND THAT'S NO WAY TO LIVE.

{ . WHO I WANNA BE IS WHO I AM

WIP

яуνєя ѕтαяя ↴

xxxxxxSon of Apollo

μελοδψ Πηιλομελα τορρεσ ↴

xxxxxxDaughter of Apollo; Hunter of Artemis

Melody Philomela Torres's life has been nothing short of complicated and a lie. She thought she was born on November 11, 1929 in New York City. She thought her name was Marina Novia Torres, a daughter of a Cuban mother named Samara Calandara Torres and an American father named Edward Joseph Smith. She thought she got her blonde hair and grey eyes from her father, who had the same features. That is, until her real father forced Samara to tell her the truth when she was 8 years old. That's when she was told that her father was Apollo, the god of the sun, music, and poetry. To her, it explained her obsession and ease with music and archery and why she loved to be out in the sun. She was forced to go to the camp, which she actually looked forward to.

At said camp, she was claimed by Apollo and given a bow and arrow with a weird engraving in ancient Greek. It spelled Melody Philomela. The bow fit perfectly, which shocked Chiron. But, he let it go when she insisted she had no idea what or who Melody Philomela was, although she got a weird feeling from it. It wasn't long before she became best friends with two boys and two girls. One of the boys was named Santiago Adolphus Abraham, a son of Poseidon. The other's name was Hilliard Hardin Kegley, a son of Hephaestus. The one girl was Zola Violette Levard, a daughter of Athena. The other was Mozelle Leota Heminger, a daughter of Hermes. A year later, World War II started, which was Zeus and Poseidon's kids against Hades's. The other gods and goddesses took sides, but she stood by Santiago, Hilliard, and Zola. Over the years, she became very close to Hilliard, so close that they started dating when they were 12.

When she was 16, her and Hilliard married. Yes, right in the middle of the war. Then started the final battle, led by Hitler, a son of Hades. She watched as Santiago was killed by a hydra. She watched as Zola was stabbed through the chest by a skeleton warrior. She watched as Mozelle was burned alive. She fought through the monsters until she reached Hitler, who used Samara as bait. Once she reached him, he slit her mother's throat. In a rage, she attacked. Even though her main weapon was a bow and arrow, she was pretty skilled with a sword, having been taught by Hilliard. She was disarmed by Hitler, who took a swing that should've killed her. She braced herself, but opened her eyes when she heard a groan and saw that Hilliard had taken the blow for her. In his final moments, he said he loved her and said something about having to protect her before giving her his sword. Once he took his final breath, time stood still as the daughter of Apollo went on the offensive. After finally managing to disarm Hitler, she stabbed him through the chest, instantly killing him. As she did so, she spat in his face and said, "Erre es koraks."

The shroud burning lasted for a week, seeing as so many demigods lost their lives in the war. She grieved for a long time after. She didn't leave her cabin and Chiron had to force feed her. She had recurring nightmares of the deaths of her friends and family over the 7 years of battle. She became shut off and reserved, rarely speaking. Not even her siblings could get her to talk. She basically went mute. That is, until she was offered a spot in the Hunters of Artemis. She joined without hesitation, keeping her wedding ring on her finger. Hilliard was the only man for her and she would cut down anyone who dared argue. But, as she grew, she found the name didn't fit her. Marina was a hispanic name and even though she was supposedly half-Cuban, she didn't feel like it.

Apollo finally decided to finally tell her some truth. She was actually born in ancient Greece in 1260 B.C. and she was born as Melody Philomela to him and an unspoken goddess, who refused to come forward as her mother. This makes her age 4,348. As she got older, she trained harder than ever. She met a man named Okeanos Hesperos, a demigod son of Hephaestus, when he was appointed her protector by the sun god himself. They dated and got married at 16. He was made partially immortal and they went into hiding, far from Greece. In 1929, suspicions arose regarding the mystery daughter of Apollo, so Apollo begged Hecate to turn her into a demigod infant and she did. Apollo gave her to Samara with Hecate twisting the mist to make it seem like it was her daughter with Apollo. And the biggest blow: Hilliard was Okeanos in disguise. He died protecting his mistress as he swore on the Styx to do millennia ago. Only Apollo, the girl's mother, and Artemis knew of this. Artemis knows because he explained when he begged his sister to take her in as a huntress. Over the years, she has regained memory of the 3 millennia she couldn't before.

Melody is usually quiet. She doesn't like to talk much except to Lady Artemis and a few of the older hunters. To those she doesn't talk to or more specifically a boy, she seems cold. She has a great poker face (189 years of practice pays off) and rarely smiles. When you do get her talking, you'll find her to be sweet and caring. Almost mother-like. You also see the pain she still holds within her, using it as a motive to fight. She's fiercely loyal to the hunt and Lady Artemis, as well as her father. She doesn't hate boys because she was hurt by one. No. She despises boys because they aren't Okeanos. Any attempt at wooing her makes her anger come out. She's fierce and doesn't hold back, all with a deadly calm expression that would make even Kronos shiver. Couples make her sad, but she disguises it by glaring at the boy.

To most people, she's known as Philomela, which is Greek for Music Lover. To close friends, she is either Melody, Mel, or Philo, although she only lets Lady Artemis call her Philo, as that's what Okeanos used to call her.

She has a grey Alpha female wolf named Luna Cadence. She only talks to the wolf in Greek, which she seems to understand.

Melody's main weapon is a bow and arrow, which the bow's name is Melodic Sunrise with her name carved underneath the name. She used this to defend herself and Okeanos as they hid from the gods over 3 millennia. She also found herself using a sword that was named Symphony. When Hilliard/Okeanos handed her his sword, which was named Burning Embers, she kept it for herself. Burning Embers is always sheathed, Melodic Sunrise transforms from a reed pipe, Symphony is disguised as a crescent moon and sun necklace, and she has hunting knives sheathed in her belt and one strapped in each boot. She is the only hunter allowed to have as many weapons as she does.

Melody is tall for a girl, standing at 5'9. She's bone thin and keeps it that way. Her blonde hair obviously comes from her father, but her grey eyes come from the unspoken goddess she was mothered by. She wears her hunting outfit, which includes a camouflage green and silver jacket, camouflage pants with silver piping down the sides, and dark brown hunting boots. She allows her blonde hair to flow freely, as it never gets in her way. She also has a silver circlet to show she's the lieutenant of the hunters.
Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
{{ 'Cause you were born to be my baby
Baby I was made to be your man
We've got something to believe in
Even if we don't know where we stand
Only God will know the reasons
But I bet he must've had a plan
'Cause you were born to be my baby
And baby I was made to be your man
And baby I was made to be your man}}

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

P.S. I Love You

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:22 pm

WIP.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[✘] negative [⇅] neutral [✦] positive [♥] love interest

{ . elias mcashtin;; . }
xxxxxxxxxx[✦] ➳ Ryver loves him, despite how it tends to appear. She finds comfort
xxxSecret Best Friend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxin talking with her cousins and quite welcomes the insults he throws at her.

{ . charlize smithe;; . }
xxxxxxxx[✦] ➳ The two cousins are pretty close. They can tell each other anything.
xxxTight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe likes to think the girl thinks the same of her now.

{ . conway samson;; . }
xxxxxxxxx[✦] ➳ Ryver loves her brother more than anything and will do anything in her
xxxbrother-sister
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxpower to protect him. Especially after what happened with her mortal family.

{ . jacob bongiovi;; . }
xxxxxxxxxx[✦] ➳ Jacob and Ryver are best friends. They are each other's anchors. You
xxxBrother-Sister
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwill rarely see them away from each other. They're like brother and sister.

{ . tabitha randle;; . }
xxxxxxxxxx[⇅] ➳ They started off on the wrong foot. After both girls opened up to
xxxComplicated
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxeach other, they seem to co-exist more. This is neither good nor bad.

{ . joel arcadius;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words words words words
xxxrelation
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words

{ . abraham wordieir;; . }
xxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words words words words
xxxrelation
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words

{ . dawson mercier;; . }
xxxxxxxxxx[✘] ➳ Dawson is new to camp, but she already doesn't like him much. He
xxxCreep
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgives her the creeps, making her not trust him one bit. Not one.

{ . melody torres;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxx[⇅] ➳ The girl doesn't talk much, but she has been told by Melody
xxxRespect
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthat she reminds her of her late half-brother named Santiago Abraham.

{ . thea;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words words words words
xxxtitle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words

{ . feyre valentina;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words
xxxtitle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words

{ . donovan reynolds;; . }
xxxxxxxxxx[✘] ➳ He's a son of Athena. The rift between the two gods causes the
xxxBad Blood
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxrift between these two demigods. Maybe this will change during the quest.

WIP.

{ . elias macashtin;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[✦] ➳ It's tough to say what will happen when you get these two
xxxBest Friends
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtogether. They are the best of friends and love to cause mischief.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[⇅] ➳ Jacob hasn't really come into contact with Charlize that often, but he
xxxNeutral
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdoesn't have a problem with her. He deals with her because of her brother.

{ . ryver starr sambora;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[✦] ➳ Ryver and Jacob have been best friends since she showed him around the
xxxBrother-Sister
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcamp when he first arrived 5 years ago. They are pretty much inseparable.

{ . conway samson;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[✦] ➳ Him and Conway get along very well. As well as being Ryver's brother,
xxxfriendly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe guy is likeable. He is very friendly and always seems so positive.

{ . tabitha rhandle;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[♥] ➳ Tabitha is the love of his life. He may be
xxxGirlfriend
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxyoung, but he's sure. He would do anything for his Metal Head.

{ . joel arcadius;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words words words
xxxtitle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words words words words
xxxtitle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words

{ . dawson mercier;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[✘] ➳ Dawson may be new to camp, but this son of Apollo gets a
xxxNope!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbad vibe from this kid. It's like dealing with another Dionysus here.

{ . philomela torres;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[⇅] ➳ Their relationship is kind of like Artemis and Apollo's. She hates males,
xxxhunter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut then again, in private, she cares deeply about her half-brother.

{ . feyre valentina;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words
xxxtitle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words

xxxxxxxxxxxxx[✘] ➳ It looks like Jacob has another enemy on his hands at camp.
xxxUgh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe two clash more than most. Why can't they just get along here?

{ . Thea;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words words words words
xxxtitle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words

Melody is usually quiet. She doesn't like to talk much except to Lady Artemis and a few of the older hunters. To those she doesn't talk to or more specifically a boy, she seems cold. She has a great poker face (189 years of practice pays off) and rarely smiles. When you do get her talking, you'll find her to be sweet and caring. Almost mother-like. You also see the pain she still holds within her, using it as a motive to fight. She's fiercely loyal to the hunt and Lady Artemis, as well as her father. She doesn't hate boys because she was hurt by one. No. She despises boys because they aren't Okeanos. Any attempt at wooing her makes her anger come out. She's fierce and doesn't hold back, all with a deadly calm expression that would make even Kronos shiver. Couples make her sad, but she disguises it by glaring at the boy.

{ . elias macashtin;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[✘] ➳ He's a male. He's a male. He's a male. He's a male.
xxxMale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe's a male. He's a male. He's a male. He's a male.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words words words words
xxxtitle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words

{ . ryver sambora;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[⇅] ➳ She reminds her a lot of her old friend Santiago. They have
xxxRespect
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxalmost the same personality. Plus, bonus points to her for being a maiden.

{ . conway samson;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[✘] ➳ He's a male. He's a male. He's a male. He's a male.
xxxtitle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe's a male. He's a male. He's a male. He's a male.

{ . jacob bongiovi;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[⇅] ➳ Their relationship is kind of like Artemis and Apollo's. She hates males,
xxxHunter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxbut then again, in private, she cares deeply about her half-brother.

{ . tabitha rhandle;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words words words words
xxxtitle

{ . joel arcadius;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[✘] ➳ He's a male. He's a male. He's a male. He's a male.
xxxMale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe's a male. He's a male. He's a male. He's a male.

xxxtitle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe's a male. He's a male. He's a male. He's a male.

{ . dawson mercier;; . }
xxxMale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe's a male. He's a male. He's a male. He's a male.

xxxMale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe's a male. He's a male. He's a male. He's a male.

{ . thea;; . }
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[] ➳ words words words words words words words words words words words words words
xxxtitle
Last edited by Richie's Gal Forever on Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:39 am, edited 12 times in total.

{ Bible verse of the day 12/10/13: "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. Through him all things were made; without him nothing would be made that has been made." ~John: 1-3
Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Καμπ ἉλφΒλοοδ (Remake; Accepting)

Postby Richie's Gal Forever » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:34 pm

{ . OPEN . }

Richie's Gal Forever

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violetvalentine » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:59 pm

~Ariana~
The Basics
иαмє:Ariana Black

gєи∂єя: Female

αgє: 16

gσ∂ℓу ραяєит: Hades

ρσwєяѕ: Geokinesis, Necromancy, and Umbrakinesis

¢συиѕєℓσя ρσѕιтισи: yes

The Inside

ρєяѕσиαℓιту: Ariana keeps to herself. She's very quiet but has her reasons to be from a dark past. Hopeless romantic but doesn't show it. Hard to befriend due to trust issues and depression but really wishes she had friends. Holds grudges like most Hades children. You can usually catch her pulling at her sleeves nervously when around other people above ground. Talking to anyone she's not close to makes her anxious. She would much rather be in the underworld.

нιѕтσяу: Ariana has spent her whole life training as a demigod. She never fit in among her peers so she spent the majority of her free time in hell training to use her powers with demons, and occasionally even her father. She is stronger than most demigods, due to this, but never spars with any. She only trains and spars in the underworld. She has lived at Camp half-blood since she was a toddler. She grew up being left out of things and looked down upon because she is a child of Hades and has been depressed since she was around eleven or so. She cut for about a year when she was 13 but her father talked her out of it. She doesn't have any friends and won't talk to anyone unless they initiate the conversation. You can often find her either writing in her old tattered journal, reading a novel, or not at all due to her holing herself up in her cabin or the underworld.

Love Life

¢яυѕн: Elias

вf/gf: none

ѕєχυαℓ σяιєитαтισи: Bisexual, leans towards guys

σтнєя: —

Camp Half-Blood; Hades
Last edited by violetvalentine on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
violetvalentine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby violetvalentine » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:00 pm

------------------------
𝐿𝑒𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹
◓ = positive
◒ = negative
◑ = neutral
♡ = romantic interest

------------------------

𝐸𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓈

Son of Zeus
She can't get her mind off of
this boy. He's practically perfect,
He is insanely attractive and
always tries to ease her nerves.
But she doesn't think he would
ever like her back, he's just too
perfect so why try?

𝒥𝒶𝒸𝑜𝒷

Son of Apollo
Jacob, the constant joker,
often tries to make the
solem girl smile.

𝐸𝓇𝒾𝒸

Son of Hypnos
Eric is one of Ari's few friends
at the camp. Occationally he
helps her sleep.

𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓎

Son of Hecate
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words

[Thank you to ♡ Pineapple ♡
for the awesome symbols!]
𝑅𝓎𝓋𝑒𝓇

Daughter of Poseidon
Ryver has always been able
to calm Ariana's anxiety with
just her presence and a smile.

𝒜𝓇𝒶𝒷𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒

Daughter of Aphrodite
Arabelle and Ariana rarely
talk, but she doesn't feel
strongly either way about her.

𝒟𝓎𝓁𝒶𝓃

Son of Hermes
Dylan has always been nice
to Ariana, but sometimes
she finds his flirting a bit much.

𝒯𝒶𝒷𝒾𝓉𝒽𝒶

Daughter of Hephaestus
Ariana is not quite sure why,
but she knows Tabitha doesn't
like her. She feels quite awkward
around her.

𝒟𝒶𝓌𝓈𝑜𝓃

Son of Dionysus
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
Last edited by violetvalentine on Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
violetvalentine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:52 pm

--------------------------------------
name: Elias McAshtin
nickname: N/A

son of: Zeus
powers:electrokinesis
weapon: metal sword
(he can cause electricity to go
through the metal)

eye color: dark brown
Hair color: Red
height: 6'1ft
weight: 162 lbs
body structure: muscular, tall
body modifications: tatoo on ankle

dislikes:Being alone and everything,
but in particular, hates children
personality: He keeps a lot in,
he's a bomb waiting to explode.
He usually stays quiet and it
takes a lot to open up to
someone about his personal life.
He expects everyone he
trust to leave... like they always do.
But besides that, he is loud
and enjoys partying with friends
and will probably make your eyes
roll 99% of the time
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Cush:--

--------------------------------------

Elias was born into a poor family in Ireland. He had no idea who his father was and his mum would yell at him for asking. It was truly a rural area as he didn't even go to school. His grandmother taught him how to read and write. He relied heavily on used textbooks and old books to understand how the world worked. He helped out on the family farm, herding the sheep and making sure the wolves wouldn't get to them. On his days off he would head into town, usually getting into trouble. He was often caught for stealing food or blankets. He was quite the troublemaker as he would also mess things up in town on purpose. One night he was herding the sheep and he heard a yelp. He knew it was an animal and it was hurt. He found a wolf stuck on the electric fence the poor thing was twitching and crying out for help. Elias did the most stupid thing ever and held the wolf pulling him out of the fence. What should have happened was that he should have gotten electrocuted but instead, the electricity flew above his skin and crawling to the ground. He sat the wolf down and it ran off into the distance. He turned around only to see his grandpa standing behind him, horror filled his eyes as he looked at Elias. The family fought for days, finally deciding that Elias was a danger to society. He was kicked out of his house and he went to the forest and slept by a rock. He had a dream about the wolf he had saved. The wolf was standing on a cliff and lighting was hitting all around it. The wolf opened his maw and said "Good job my son." Elias woke up in a cold sweat and looked behind him and found himself at the entrance of Camp Half-Blood

☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁ ☁
Last edited by ♡ Pineapple ♡ on Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡ Pineapple ♡ » Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:52 pm

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
------------------------
◓ = positive
◒ = negative
◑ = neutral
♡ = romantic interest

------------------------
ℝ𝕪𝕧𝕖𝕣
bipolar relationship
Daughter of Poseidon
They argue all the time.
But Ryver is one of the only family he
has so even through the eye rolls and insults
he still finds comfort in talking to her, and
if anyone wanted to hurt her they would
have to go through him first.

═══
𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕠𝕓
Best Friend
Son of Apollo
When Jacob and Elias met it was like an
instant connection. The two have caused
so much trouble together, they might
go down in camp half-blood history!
He's very fond of him and Jacob is
practically like a brother.

═══
𝕋𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕒

Daughter of Hephaestus
He's fond of Tabitha, although they usually
argue or throw things at eachother.
Elias loves messing around with her.
She always stays at camp when everyone
leaves when summer is over. So he
usually hangs out with her then.
Behind all the wisdom, books, and metal
gears. There is a fun wild trouble maker.

═══
𝔼𝕣𝕚𝕔

Son of Hypnos
Eric is quiet and calm collected.
Elias and him are the opposite in this
sense but he feels like Eric balances things
out in the camp. He can bring things
down to reality and he appreciates that.

═══
𝕁𝕒𝕔𝕪

Son of Hecate
He doesnt hate him. But the fact that he is
so cold and un-emotional makes him a little
uneasy,

═══
𝕍𝕒𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒

Daughter of Hypnos
She's over passionate at least he thinks.
Like she takes everything a little too seriously
but really he doesn't know her that well

═══
𝔻𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕟

Son of Ares
The fact that he can just get
under Ryver's skin so effortlessly
entertains him. So yeah Elias is
fond of the kid.

═══
𝔸𝕞𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒

Daughter of Aphrodite
It almost seems like all Aphrodite children
are Hopeless Romantics. It kind of bothers
him a little bit. But besides that he finds Amelia
funny and bright, so he enjoys her company.

═══
𝕁𝕠𝕖𝕝

Son of Hermes
He's a hermes kid duh!
It's no mystery these two will
get along just fine.

═══
𝕄𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕕𝕪

Daughter of Apollo
Pretty sure they would get along
fine if well.. she didn't hate males.

═══
𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕧𝕒𝕟

Son of Athena
Keyword: Mischief. Elias can't
wait to see in what kind of trouble
they get into

═══

𝔸𝕣𝕒𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖

Daughter of Aphrodite
Arabelle can be a little too much sometimes.
She's the type of girl that would come out
of a fairytale. She seems to be perfect
to the naked eye. Thus Elias gets a kick
out of getting on her nerves, he enjoys
having her around.

═══
𝔻𝕪𝕝𝕒𝕟

Son of Hermes
Dylan is the son of Hermes which
means this guy was born a troublemaker
He enjoys hanging out with Dylan and the
two usually pull pranks on each other.

═══
𝔸𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕟𝕒

Daughter of Hades
Ariana has always been the quiet one.
She usually doesn't attend parties or celebrations.
This means they don't really talk much, but Elias
has made his attempts to include her in conversations
as he can feel the nervousness of the girl a mile
away

═══
𝔻𝕒𝕨𝕤𝕠𝕟

Son of Dionysus
Dawson is a HUGE flirt, infact he usually
gets all the girl's attention. Elias isn't
jealous by any means, but he knows
Dawson doesn't have good intentions
and as the son of Dionysus its obvious.
He treats all the girls with respect
and almost like royalty. But he knows he's
got them wrapped around his finger.
And quite frankly Elias is scared of seing
one of his friends hurt.
═══

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕫𝕖

Daughter of Zeus
He loves his sister duh. She's the only
real family Elias has and he will do
anything to protect her.

═══
ℂ𝕒𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕦𝕞

Son of Ares
He's a pretty active guy which Elias enjoys.
If you want someone to go with you on an
adventure Caellum would be the guy. He's
not much of a troublemaker as his friends
but you allways need a responsible one in
the friend group.

═══
𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕒

Daughter of Apollo
He doesn't really talk to her at all
but she is his friends sister therefor
he respects her.

═══
ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕨𝕒𝕪

Son of Poseidon
He's rather quiet really. He hasn't
talked to him much but any
friend of Ryver's is a friend of his.

═══
𝔸𝕓𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕒𝕞

Son of Hermes
He's a little different from the other
Hermes kids but he's sure once he loosens
up they will get along.

═══
𝔽𝕖𝕪𝕣𝕖
?
Daughter of Athena
WIP

═══
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕒
?
Daughter of Hypnos
WIP

═══
Last edited by ♡ Pineapple ♡ on Wed May 30, 2018 11:03 am, edited 11 times in total.
♡ Pineapple ♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me