[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | disc + forms. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. joining? ]

i've already joined.
44%
yes !
8%
maybe?
32%
no thank you.
16%

Total votes : 25

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | polaris. โœ โ”€โ”€ ] stormy eyes & a cloudy heart

Postby paper planets » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:25 am

๏ผฐ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผณ
    โ all work and no play never made me lose it... all business all day keeps me up a level !! โž
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
    โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
      name polaris - the bright star in the ursa minor constellation ( the north star )
      alias polar, ris, rissy
      age four years
      gender female
      sexuality heterosexual
      rank sepio of verso

traits passionate, loyal, cold, closed off, unnerving, unapproachable, dominant, sharp, easily annoyed, hard-working, strict, obedient, clever, realist, practical, good memory, straight forward, stubborn
        xxxxpolaris is a large, muscular mexican wolf with an intimidating build and a brooding look to her. she has thick fur that is mostly a grey-toned brown, growing to a light tan or off-white colour on her face and chest. she has feathered black markings on her neck, down her back and on her tail and legs. she has large, rounded ears and large paws. polarisโ€™ defining feature should be her brooding eyes, dull amber, surrounded in black and quite striking, but eyes are usually drawn to the large, nasty scar on her muzzle. jagged and zigzagged the dark scar has unknown origins to most wolves.
        xxxxlike most wolves that live on valeo, polaris has adaptations that work to her advantage as a wolf of verso. firstly, her eyes are motion sensitive, she can easily pick up small, usually unnoticeable, movements, which helps her with both hunting and combat. then, her canines are elongated and are usually visible poking out from beneath her upper lip. polaris also has a thick and protective pelt along with thicker skin to help with defensive measures, she canโ€™t be injured as easily. another protective part of the sepioโ€™s body is her paw pads, they are thick and hardened, unable to be pierced or injured easily. lastly, polaris has a bobbed tail, while this became a disadvantage when she was younger and lost her balance easier, she learned to have better balance as she aged and now it doesnโ€™t affect her any more.

xxxxpolaris is probably one of the most self-assured and self-reliant wolves youโ€™ll find out there. sheโ€™s unapologetic about who she is and is very straight forward, she doesnโ€™t avoid the truth and doesnโ€™t shy away from change. if itโ€™s necessary, sheโ€™ll take it. but, this doesnโ€™t take away from the fact that everyone has insecurities and everyone has bad days among their good days. alike everyone else, polaris canโ€™t always be confident and she holds dark secrets within her. one of the largest sources of insecurity for the female is the fact that sheโ€™s infertile. unable to bear pups like all other female wolves, she feels somewhat useless in a sense. her infertility makes her feel unworthy of both respect and love, so she tries to ignore these fears by completely devoting herself to her pack, not love. truthfully, she longs deeply for love and companionship, but can never allow herself to fully admit to that.
        xxxxthe harshest critic in polarisโ€™ life is - ultimately - herself. she is extremely hard on herself and she is always pushing to do more and do better and scolding herself when she believes that she hasnโ€™t done enough. often one to blame all misgivings on her or her own actions, she can never catch a break and is under a lot of pressure from herself. she also has these moments where she canโ€™t see the good in herself, she thinks that sheโ€™s a bad person because of who she is. though, because of her self-assured traits and her pride, she wonโ€™t ever approach others to ask if sheโ€™s good enough because she doesnโ€™t need or long for the approval of others. sheโ€™s just searching for that satisfaction within herself.
        xxxxquite cold and harsh, this wolf is not one to mess with. sheโ€™s unforgiving and holds a grudge like no other and is described as being very unnerving, intimidating and unapproachable. polaris is unapproachable due to her cold, hardened eyes that can see right through your sorry soul and also for the deep, jagged scar that decorates her face. she can come off as grumpy and snappy, but sheโ€™s never one to pick fights and purposefully start a fight, but sheโ€™ll retaliate if sheโ€™s being pushed around. mostly, sheโ€™s quite dominant, she knows how much she gives to her pack and wonโ€™t have wolves disrespecting or underestimating her. sheโ€™s also extremely loyal and obedient and will follow her higher ranksโ€™ rules without complaint, unless they are unjust. polaris will readily stand up for those she respects and is bold in that sense. on another note of truly not being recklessly aggressive, she never runs her mouth and only speaks when thereโ€™s a reason to do so. in her eyes, itโ€™s all business and she doesnโ€™t have time for small talk. itโ€™s all work and no play.
        xxxxpolaris is a realist and sheโ€™s logical and practical. quite clever as well as strict, sheโ€™ll keep wolves in their place and make them listen if theyโ€™re being disrespectful. she is very passionate and will put that fierce passion into whatever she puts her heart and mind to and at this point in time, itโ€™s her pack. this wolf is determined, stubborn and quite ambitious, she has goals that sheโ€™ll strive to reach and she wonโ€™t quit until she reaches it. truly an honest, hard-working and thoughtful soul, sheโ€™s to stick within her mind to realize her worth.

xxxxpolarisโ€™ life has been extremely normal for the majority of the time sheโ€™s been alive. it started off around four years ago when she was born, within verso, to two loyal members of the pack. her motherโ€™s name was hera and her fatherโ€™s name was izar. she had two siblings, a sister named cassiopoeia and a brother, abel, but sickness overcame the weak runt soon after he was born. at the age of nearly two years, polaris was already settled into her role as a sepio and was happily serving her pack. thatโ€™s when the young, starry-eyed wolf met a male from valens during a meeting between the two packs. they ended up getting along and, before long, they would meet up at the border. their packs were at peace so, while they didnโ€™t tell of their secret meetings, they werenโ€™t quiet about how well they got along at the meetings.
        xxxxat first, it was a simple, puppy love. they were reckless and they called it true love. though, it went downhill after that. they knew that, if they were to continue this relationship, they couldnโ€™t be in different packs. so the male offered to join verso, but before they could speak to the leaders, polaris was called into the shamanโ€™s den and her picture-perfect future was shattered into a million pieces. she ran to the male as soon as she found out and confessed to him, searching for comfort, but all she got was narrowed eyes, stiff limbs and a cold, betrayed look. this only caused her emotions to reach their billing point and she confronted him before he could turn his back on her. how could he be upset when her life was ruined? when she was infertile? they argued and, before she knew what was happening, it turned into a fight. the two wolves, once in love, fought at the border between the packs and his fangs dug into her muzzle, leaving a jagged wound.
        xxxxafter that, polaris ran back to the pack and stumbled into the shamanโ€™s den, frozen and staring blankly into space with cloudy eyes as a storm raged on within her. she was healed, but thereโ€™s now a nasty scar across her muzzle that will forever remind her of that day. making her feel unable to be loved. she thinks itโ€™s her fault and blames herself for provoking a fight, even though she canโ€™t remember who struck first. either way, after that she gave up on the naive hope of love and put everything she had in her to her pack. she worked her anger and sadness into other forms to serve her pack.
        xxxxonce things settled down in her life once again, polarisโ€™ sister ran off to who knows where. she just left one day, telling her family and pack that she was just going for a walk, but she never returned. search parties went out and polaris was always attending them, but there was no trace of her. in the months that followed her father, who had outlived her mother who had died when polaris first became a sepio, passed away simply due to old age. her sister never came back, though there were rumours from valens wolves and passing, friendly loners of a wolf who looked very much like cassiopoeia wandering near, but not too close, to the two packs still. after that news, polaris had to give up the search in order to stay focused more on the one, true solid thing in her life: verso.

family hera (mother), izar (father), abel (brother) & cassiopeia (sister - unknown whereabouts)
      romance none currently

theme song; still sane - lorde

โ€œ only bad people live to see, their likeness set in stone โ€
โ€œ iโ€™m little, but iโ€™m coming for the crown... iโ€™m little, but iโ€™m coming for ya โ€

Code: Select all
[list][list][size=200][b]โ†’[/b][/size][/list][/list][size=160] [color=#7F462C]๏ผฐ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผณ[/color] [i]!![/i][/size]
[center]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/center]
[center][size=80][color=#7F462C]โ[/color] [i]only bad people live to see, their likeness set in stone !![/i] [color=#7F462C]โž[/color][/size][/center]

[size=85][list]here[/list][/size]

[center]โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€[/center]
[size=80][list][b][color=#7F462C]age[/color][/b] four years . [b][color=#7F462C]rank[/color][/b] sepio of verso . [b][color=#7F462C]location[/color][/b] here . [b][color=#7F462C]tagged[/color][/b] here[/list][/size]

[list][list][size=200][b]โ†’[/b][/size][/list][/list][size=160] [color=#78c7c7]๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผณ[/color] [i]!![/i][/size]
[center][size=80][color=#78c7c7]โ[/color] [i]nothing tastes like the things you had, so turn it off, why don't you let them go?[/i] [color=#78c7c7]โž[/color][/size][/center]

[size=85][list]here[/list][/size]

[size=80][list][b][color=#78c7c7]age[/color][/b] eight years . [b][color=#78c7c7]rank[/color][/b] vestigo of valens . [b][color=#78c7c7]location[/color][/b] here . [b][color=#78c7c7]tagged[/color][/b] here[/list][/size]
Last edited by paper planets on Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:27 pm, edited 19 times in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | saros. โœ โ”€โ”€ ] heavy heart & broken soul !!

Postby paper planets » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:25 am

๏ผณ๏ผก๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผณ
    โ you were alone, left out in the cold... clinging to the ruin of your broken heart !!
    you were falling and lonely, cry out: will you fix me up ? will you show me hope ?
    โž
      name saros - comes from the term โ€˜saros cycleโ€™, a period in which eclipses repeat themselves.
      alias sar
      age eight years
      gender male
      sexuality heterosexual
      rank vestigo of valens

traits gruff, gentle, sensitive, kind-hearted, soft-spoken, pessimistic, guarded, judgemental, jumps to conclusions, family/pack-oriented, peacemaker, careful, cautious, imaginative, creative, forgetful
        xxxxsaros is a smaller male with a lean build and long, thin legs. he has long fur that is quite rough to the touch and a thin tail that is often lowered or drooping. his fur is an odd mix of black and a silvery-white, almost as if he has a black undercoat and a silver-white overcoat. more black is visible on his nose, on his ears and in his neck. he has a black nose and, above that, rounded pale yellow eyes with small flecks of green within them. saros, while growing older, has a youthful light within his eyes, despite the effects of age showing on his body, with a thin, weak statue from the start of his life, he grows quite shaky on his paws after a lot of exercise.
        xxxxliving in the valens pack, saros has many adaptations to assist him while heโ€™s surviving. firstly, saros has night vision eyes, allowing him to see in the dark, often his eyes glow slightly at night, almost as if they are constantly reflecting light. mimicry is also one of his most prominent adaptations, as he uses this most often. saros is able to mimic the call of any animal and, while this could be used for hunting purposes, he mostly uses it for his own pleasure, often enjoying mimicking the sweet songs of birds in the morning. beneath his pelt, this scout has flexible bones, allowing him to squeeze through small spaces easily. lastly, saros has hooked claws to assist him in walking over rough surfaces where he could easily fall. the small male sometimes uses this advantage to climb trees, he canโ€™t go too far, but he still stands on the lower branches and looks at the world below him. though, he requires a running start and a good leap to reach the branches.

xxxxpersonality

xxxxhistory

family here
      romance none currently

theme song; someone to stay - vancouver sleep clinic

- sensitive - takes everything to heart
- loves pups - has a lot of room in his heart for everyone
- thoughtful & gentle - a kind soul who is vv far from aggressive/violent
- he was ridiculed when he was younger for being so soft-spoken and quiet & gentle so now as heโ€™s grown older he isnโ€™t as open and selfless
- pessimistic & hopeless
- good imagination - just kinda forgetful
- not clever at all, quite slow at comebacks & arguments
Last edited by paper planets on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:43 am, edited 5 times in total.
paper planets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:01 am

you guys don't know what you're getting into hHhhh :^) -
      not that anything bad is going to happen. maybe. possibly.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โœจ

Postby astrohund » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:57 am

Last edited by astrohund on Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐‘Š๐‘‚๐ฟ๐น๐บ๐ด๐‘๐บ | relations. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby astrohund » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:57 am

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
๐‘†๐‘‚๐ฟ๐‘‡๐ผ๐ถ๐ธ.
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
[ ๐‘๐ธ๐‘ˆ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ด๐ฟ ๐‘ƒ๐‘‚๐‘†๐ผ๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘‰๐ธ ]
wolfgang thinks of soltice being
the typical uptight leader, but t
hen again, wolfgang is way upti
ght himself, so he can't say muc
h about that. even if he may no
t show it, wolfgang respects his
leader, like every member of th
e pack should. deep down inside,
wolfgang can understand that he
only wants the best for his pack.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘ƒ๐‘‚๐ฟ๐ด๐‘…๐ผ๐‘†.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐ด๐ท๐ด๐ฟ๐ผ๐ถ๐ผ๐ด.
wolfgang is very well known to h
ave hostile encounters with his f
ellow pack mates, though he nev
er seemed to have one with adal
icia
. he finds her strange and my
sterious, yet wolfgang is intrigue
d. phoebe, his daughter, seems t
o occasionally go to chat with he
r, so maybe that led to her liking
him, despite him being mean....
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘‰๐ธ๐‘†๐‘ƒ๐ธ๐‘….
[ ๐‘‡๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ ๐‘๐ธ๐‘ˆ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ด๐ฟ ]
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘Š๐ด๐‘.
[ ๐‘๐ธ๐บ๐ด๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘‰๐ธ ๐‘๐ธ๐‘ˆ๐‘‡๐‘…๐ด๐ฟ ]
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘‡๐‘‡๐ฟ๐ธ ๐‘‡.
[ ๐‘ƒ๐‘‚๐‘†๐ผ๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘‰๐ธ ]
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘ƒ๐ป๐‘‚๐ธ๐ต๐ธ.
[ ๐‘‡๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ธ ๐‘ƒ๐‘‚๐‘†๐ผ๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘‰๐ธ ]
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐ธ๐‘„๐‘ˆ๐ผ๐‘๐‘‚๐‘‹.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘๐ผ๐‘€๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ป.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐ด๐‘†๐‘‡๐‘…๐ผ๐ท.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘†๐ด๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘†.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘€๐ด๐‘๐ท๐ธ๐ฟ.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐ฟ๐ธ๐ท๐ด.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘…๐‘Œ.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐ผ๐‘‚๐‘๐‘‡๐ด๐ถ๐ป.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘€๐ด๐‘‡๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘‚.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘๐ผ๐‘๐ป๐‘‚๐‘๐ผ.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”˜
๐‘…๐‘‚๐‘€๐‘ˆ๐ฟ๐‘ˆ๐‘†.
โ”Œ
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Last edited by astrohund on Sun Feb 11, 2018 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrohund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐‘๐ผ๐‘€๐‘ˆ๐ธ๐ป | graceful + clever. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby haru ; » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:13 pm

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
She always carries herself
with grace. Most claim that
Nimueh is more feline than
wolf, and that is indeed so
in many more ways than one.
Strength, passion. That is
what Nimueh is. She is still
trying to fully discover herself
but without a doubt one can
see the fire and ice behind
her almond eyes. Strength of
character and mind is what
drove her to survive even
after the shockingly quick
demise of her parents. With
that she has no patience for
whiners and slackers and th-
ose who force her to repeat
more than twice. Focus is
key. Wisdom is power. Tal-
ent is something to be
continuously like water on
stone. Adaptability is for
survival. One with control,
controls all. Nimueh has a
strict moral compass, never
stealing one's kill, or tres-
passing on bone land, or
ruining another's reputation.
She can hold her own, with a
quick and a tad sarcastic
tongue to boot, & a heart
thriving for justice.
โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข

โ€ข
โ€ข

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ› [ โœง. ] โ”€โ”€ my fair lady ! ' โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ”€โ”€
i. nimueh "nim"xii. four years youngxiii. femalexiv. overseer of valen
v. faint scent of teaxvi. interest in _____xvii. mated to _____

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘
โ–ณxxโ–ณxxโ–ณxxโ–ณxxโ–ณ

๏ผฏ๏ผจ๏ผŒ ๏ผท๏ผฏ๏ผต๏ผฌ๏ผค๏ผฎ๏ผ‡๏ผด !

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
nimueh, meaning lady of the lake, is not so
your average jane. she has a pelt that stands
out like a beacon in her pack of warmer hue-
d tones, a sea of creamy shades that turn to
a slight gold towards the tail. one strikingly
amber eye and another aqua orb are flecked
with butterscotch flecks. she is of relatively
average height but with a slightly more pet-
ite and slender stature, marking her out as
a true valen wolf indeed. an excellent swim-
mer, one can easily catch her frolicking in
the river like one of its fishes.

EYES: 360 degrees vision
TEETH: Venomous
PELT/BODY: Shifting fur colour
LEGS: Protective pawpads
TAIL: Double tails that almost brush the
floor

๏ผฉ๏ผด ๏ผข๏ผฅ !xxx๏ผฉ๏ผด ๏ผข๏ผฅ !
๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผถ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฌ๏ผน ๏ผ
Last edited by haru ; on Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:18 am, edited 5 times in total.
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ โ› ๐’‘ข. `๐˜๐˜ˆ๐˜“๐˜Œ๐˜– | disc + forms. โœ โ”€โ”€ ]

Postby haru ; » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:13 pm

Relations here.
look at my unhealthy obsession with sport animes
haru ;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxial » Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:27 pm

*sheds single tear* welcome to hel- i mean, valeo, everyone ! c; i'll try to finish everything ASAP.
galaxial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

yikes

Postby Herรค » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:42 pm

Why do I do this to myself.
Herรค