вιтe мe [ѕнιғтer/нυмan roleplay - discussion]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: вιтe мe [ѕнιғтer/нυмan roleplay - discussion]

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:10 am

Res for a loner

forms will be up tonight
Last edited by B0N3D4D1 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:13 am

If anyone wants to be enemies or friends w/ Elisabeth, feel free to ask!
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:16 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jace Karson | 27 years old
Male | Second in Command
Bisexual | Polyromantic |
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
↬strong willed and determined
↬tends to over think things
↬flirts with everyone
↬puts his duty first
↬hates disappointing people
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jace has always been a planner and a thinker, but has never allowed that to stop him from being a fighter.
He has and will always fight for what he believes in, wether it be ideas or people or things. His only conflict
is when what he believes in is in contrast to what his superiors tell him to do. This mission was a difficult one
for him to take, as he disagrees with both the true mission and the cover story. Not because he feels sorry for
the shifter, or hates them or any of that nonsense. He is completely neutral towards them. His main concern
is those who don't know what they are really getting into, and how they could be hurt by this enterprise. Until
an issue arises however, he has determined that the best course of action is to obey, and protect all he can.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Phina D Wolf on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Phina D Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ♛ ]

Postby morrissey » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:06 am

hmmm that took longer than i thought.
      anyways, alec my head hunter boy is done + open for relationships, hoping to find him some love c:
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🐾 Haven Kolwhim 🐾

Postby B0N3D4D1 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:25 am

Animal Form

Name;;
Haven Kolwhim
Nickname;;
Kol
Age;;
Gender;;
Male
Sexuality;;
Homosexual
Species;;
Shifter
Animal;;
Black Cat
Personality;;
Kol can be very stubborn and rebellious,
finding it hard to listen to others. He's more of a leader than a follower.
He also has a tendency to speak his mind which can cause trouble for him,
he doesn't have many friends because of this.
Rank;;
Loner

B0N3D4D1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MasterPegasister » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:17 pm

my healer, dean, and hunter, marie, are both now completed.
            both of them are open for any type of relation, so feel free to
            hit me up with ideas. best case scenario, i'd like to get at lea-
            st one of 'em a love interest. ❤
MasterPegasister

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

warrior

Postby fallen; » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:46 pm

x
Last edited by fallen; on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fallen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

вιтe мe [ѕнιғтer/нυмan roleplay - discussion]

Postby fallen; » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:06 pm

my four characters are completed! if you want there to be any relationships between any characters, or crushes, let me know!
    i. kace - a warrior
    ii. maverick - the head scientist
    iii. rowan - a civillian
    iv. skya - the alpha

Edit: To my friends who currently have nothing in your character's subject heading, could you add something? It could be as easy as an "x" or even their name! This will allow me to directly link their form to the character sheet! Thanks ^u^
fallen;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chin up princess, or the crown slips | Eleanore Goldsmit

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:50 am

Calm, calculating, cold and clever; those are the four 'C's that apply to Eleanore and please note that 'Caring' is not one of them. She is a well-read woman and knows her stuff; she also loves to flaunt it too. Eleanore approaches life in a very methodical and calm way, cautious not to jump to conclusions and rational enough to find her way out of difficulties. Eleanore is perfectly capable of conforming to whatever obstacle is tossed her way and isn't afraid to be met with a challenge; she almost loves being challenged. However, despite her cool nature, Eleanore is sometimes impatient and hasty to assume that once something is finished; it is finished. She's confident and unafraid, willing to take up the mantle of jobs and responsibilities that others are afraid to take on.

However Eleanore is dishonest and secretive; She plays her own game and there are very few that she wouldn't choose money over. She may be resourceful and responsible, hardworking and brave but Eleanore is a mean soul and can be very selfish. She's not reliable in terms of honesty and one must exercise caution around Eleanore, who has her own agenda to keep. Eleanore, despite her avarice, frowns upon racism, sexism or homophobia; she's very much a woman of justice, until breaking the law helps her.

She was raised in a wealthy family in the lap of luxury and high expectations; Eleanore worked hard and the pressures from her parents pushed on her on. As a young child, Eleanore was very insecure and often pushed herself too far in a desperate bid to please parents who too frequently muddled presents up with presence. A lonely child, Eleanore whiled away her time reading, revising or playing with whatever new trinket her parents had tossed her way. Although much of her family was terribly busy, Eleanore was very close to her grandmother; she'd tell her stories of terrible shifters and brave heroes, all of which has contributed to her attitude to this day.

At the age of 13, after a shifter had the heartlessness to rip the life from her grandmother's throat, Eleanore was further convinced that they were monsters. No longer entranced by stories, Eleanore set her path on that of a scientist; studying biology, physics,
chemistry and even psychology. At the age of 23, Eleanore signed up to be a scientist and she knows exactly what to expect.

Name: Eleanore Goldsmith
Sexuality: Bisexual
Birthday: December 28th
Crush: PM me
Friends: PM me
Enemies: PM me
Shifts into: N/A (Human)

ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Leeland

Postby Crono » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:18 am

╔══════════════╗
Name: Leeland Parker
Nickname: Lee
Species: Human
Occupation: Part-time Mechanic (Ex-Military, Former Staff Sergeant)

Personality: Leeland is a steadfast individual who rarely questioned orders in the military and only if he had an alternative he thought might prove useful. Though he's far from a mindless drone, typically he just agrees with said orders and one of the reasons he wanted a different lifestyle was to try and loosen that mindset and break out of his shell. Lee can come off a little serious at times and his sarcasm can be a bit dry but he's a caring person. Putting others before himself is almost second nature for him even after having been out of action for a year.

History: Leeland is an only child, his father was the Sheriff and his mother a Real Estate Agent. When he was eighteen Lee enlisted into the military and spent the next ten years of his life fighting for his country. Nearly a year ago he'd opted not to re-enlist and instead have a go at civilian life, not that it had gone the greatest. Lee ended up working part-time at a nearby auto-shop despite his fathers invitation to go to Police Academy and come work for him at the station. When he was approached about a peacekeeping mission that needed protection he jumped at the chance, not only to potentially get a look at shifters firsthand but also because he was interested in preventing another potential war with them.

Sexuality: Homosexual
Crush: Open
╚══════════════╝
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me