Airclan || Join + Discuss Here || Open and Accepting!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: AirClan Discussion || Accepting And Open ||

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:38 pm

l i o n. wrote:
I was thinking of making another cat. Any specific roles/genders anyone needs/wants??

More apprentices would come in handy

---
Also, I'll get a post in tomorrow after all my classes I wasnt home much this weekend.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:07 pm

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╫╫╫╫╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
CROWPAW
Crowthroat. Crowstar.
Age 9 moons
Gender Tom
Current rank Apprentice
Desired rank Leader
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓LOVE▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Crush "None of your business"
Mate N/A
Kits N/A
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓FAMILY▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Mother Blue (unknown)
FatherRavenwing (deceased)
Other Kin Unknown
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓PERSONALITY▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Description A typical Maine Coon. Currently 12 lbs. and 2'6". Will mature to 18 lbs. and 3'3". Thick, dark tabby pelt and murky green eyes. Distinct black tufts on each ear tip. An all around big boy.
Personality Much like the crow that is his namesake, this young apprentice is intelligent beyond his years and easily adapts to any situation he's thrown into very well. As a crow, his downfall is always his temper, though he is more often than not a very playful young tom.To be a crow is to be fearless, determined, and mischievous.
History Born to an older warrior tom and a loner she-cat, Crowpaw never knew his mother. After their litter was born, the relationship that Blue and Ravenwing had soured. In the end, the pair split and Ravenwing took one kit back to the clan while Blue kept the other. Ravenwing raised Crowpaw as a kit of Willowclan, though he never let the young tom forget about his dirty blood. Crowpaw and his father had a strained relationship until the day Ravenwing died because he constantly reminded the warrior of his mother, Blue.
Last edited by l i o n. on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:12 pm

CAT NAME
Future Name
Aldershine
Current rank
warrior
Desired rank
achieved
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓LOVE▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Crush
OPEN
Mate
OPEN
Kits
OPEN(once he has a mate)
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓FAMILY▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Mother
Willowheart
Father
Stoneclaw
Other Kin
Open for sister and brother
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓PERSONALITY▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
Description
Aldershine is a ginger and white tabby tom with amber eyes and a long ginger tail. He has a small "v" shaped cut on his ear.
Personality
Aldershine is very self dependent and loyal. He is very rude at times but can easily open up to others.
History
Aldershine was born near an alder tree. His father,Stoneclaw, is from another clan. He was raised by his caring mother in Airclan and never got to know his father. One day Willowheart took Alderpaw to see his father at the border. Stoneclaw forgot that he had a mate so he attacked and killed Willowheart thinking she was a rogue. Alderpaw attacked his father and ran away. He earned his warrior name, Aldershine because of how he fought bravely. He has a fear of Bramblewhisker because of how he looks like his father.
Other
N/A

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:04 am

@lion
I like Crow and Bramble best

---
Aldershine is Accepted!
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:08 am

Since he has a brother out there in the world, maybe he'll show up some day and be Bramblestorm. Crowpaw is officially done
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RECAP as of 1/22/2018

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:16 am

RECAP as of 12/30/2017

Swiftstar had led a border patrol out of camp. Not too far away from camp the group spotted a figure, who turned out to be Fogtail. (A cat who left the clan but is now planning to return) We are currently waiting for a response from Fogtail’s roleplayer. Swiftstar ordered the rest of the patrol to go on ahead while she stayed back with Reedfeather and Smokepaw to confront Fogtail. The others in the patrol who had went on ahead had ran into a fox and have now successfully chased it off. Some cats are currently hunting while others are lounging around camp having one on one conversations. The time is drifting into the afternoon hours as of now. So you can jump in however you wish too.

RECAP as of 1/4/2018

The fox has been chased away by Hawkfrost and Brackenheart. Fogtail revealed himself and has reconnected with Swiftstar, Reedfeather, and Smokepaw. Swiftstar was bringing their group back to camp when Birchpaw ran to meet them with some bad news. Robincall was coming down a cliff and severely injured himself. He is now unconscious and being brought back to camp by a couple of warriors. (Luckywish, Ravenwing, Echosong, Silvermist and Cursedecho) Almost everyone is in camp/making their way back to camp. A thunderstorm is quickly approaching, and it doesn't look good. The time is currently evening. Our next day in roleplay time will consist of a meeting holding the two apprentice ceremonies and deputy ceremony.

RECAP as of 1/22/2018

Robincall was brought back to camp. All injured cats from the previous day were treated, however, Robincall has a broken leg and is still in the Medicine Cat's den. A new day had started towards the end of page 30. The storm left a light rain that lasted until sunhigh. Swiftstar finally picked a deputy and the two kits were apprenticed. Graymist now mentors Wolfpaw and Featherheart mentors Speckledpaw. Aspencloud was named deputy and went to work straight away setting up patrols. The first patrol consists of; Echosong, Swallowpaw, Hawkfrost, Lakepaw, and Sandpaw. The second patrol, who are currently resting will be; Aspencloud, Graymist, Wolfpaw, Silverpaw, Silvermist, and Birchpaw. After things had settled down, hypertension had caused Smokepaw to become blind. He is currently in the medicine cat's den being examined. Once the second patrol is back we will time skip. (Length of skip to be determined.)
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:23 am

Crowpaw is accepted!
Cursedecho will be his mentor.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:49 am

is it okay if Tanglewhisker dies and watches over the clan from starclan? oWo
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:55 am

Minty~Shark wrote:is it okay if Tanglewhisker dies and watches over the clan from starclan? oWo

That's fine. c:
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:17 am

arctic.sprite wrote:
Minty~Shark wrote:is it okay if Tanglewhisker dies and watches over the clan from starclan? oWo

That's fine. c:

Ahh thanks <3 She will be remembered
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me