!!L I G H T S!!

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

What event should occur?Final

One of the animals escapes during/before a show?
No votes
A child is left/abandoned at the circus?
67%
There is an accident during a show?
33%

Total votes : 6

Re: !!L I G H T S!!

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:05 pm

Update: The front of the main thread should be up to date!
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:20 pm

Just thought I'd let you know you missed off Webb's age :3
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kendall Roy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:22 pm

Sorry,what is his age?^^
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:48 pm

26 :3
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fe̷ar ̛is͝ ́a͘ ͝ch҉oic̴e͜

Postby Kemosabe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:16 am

╭                ╮
•►  CRUSH / LOVE INTEREST ◄•
open

►  FRIENDS / COMPANIONS  ◄
open

►   SPECIAL / OTHER   ◄
open

►   FAMILY / RELATIVES   ◄
open

•►       THEME SONG(s)     ◄•
Missio - Twisted
Bohnes - Middle Finger

╰                ╯

╔═══━━━─── ◃⤛🌹⤜▹ ───━━━═══╗

           ╚═══━━━─── ◃⤛🌹⤜▹ ───━━━═══╝

╭                ╮
•►  Elijah "Periculi" Malone  ◄•
 the choker 
►    he / him / his   ◄
the daredevil
•►    4th April 1951    ◄•
thrill thirsty
•►    6'0 - Toned figure    ◄•
╰                ╯

Elijah Malone is not his birthname. In fact, that's unknown, as he was found on the doorstep of a wicked old hag's cottage. She raised him into “Pain is discpline, and discpline is pain.” In her household, he was known as Marcus. She thought of him as a curse upon her life, and to bless him with a surname. He had no family, so why should he represent one? Eventually, as Elijah grew, he ran away to the streets, eventually stumbling upon the drawn curtain of a circus tent.

Although he endured hard times in his previous home, he was drawn to the freak-show danger and unfathomable thrill of blade-swallowing, sword-swallowing, and occasionally pyrotechnics. Raised into a house of iron-fist discipline, it's hard for him to muster a smile, but he's learning as he goes. Behind the curtain, he will retract into a tight shell, but he is in his element when dulger pulses through his vain like a fast-acting drug, quenching his thirst for a thrill.

SIDENOTE: He has quite the odd soft-spot for roses. If he spots one, he will study it delicately in his rough, tight-skinned hands with utmost care.
Last edited by Kemosabe on Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kemosabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkingContradiction » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:21 am

Name: Beatrix Moore
Sexuality: Closeted Lesbian
Role: Elephant tamer/trainer

History: She ran away from home at 16 and lived off of the food she stole, eventually she found the circus and worked her way through various positions eventually gaining her the role of Elephant Trainer. The elephants mean everything to her, she tries her best to make life in a traveling circus best for them. She refuses to have them do anything she deems 'unnatural' like balancing on top of a ball. Still they know many things, they can 'paint' and wave handkerchiefs, they can spin in circles and lay down on command much like you'd expect a dog too.
Personality: She is cool, collected, sarcastic, and loyal. The circus is her home, the elephants she works with her family. She would do nothing to betray them. She is however easily upset but has trouble trusting humanity. She trusts the great beasts she works with though and tells them everything. She does not make many friends as she believes they would make her weak, because love makes you vulnerable to heartbreak. She is not afraid to do what's right, and will always fight for a cause she believes in.

Pets: 'her' elephants technically belong to the circus, and besides they are more like family. She does however own a wallaby named Damien. She bottle raised him and he is very sweet and loving, often he follows her around. He is shy around strangers and can be spooked by large dogs if they behave somewhat aggressively.
Last edited by WalkingContradiction on Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
WalkingContradiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WalkingContradiction » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:34 am

Jack Lexington- positive - she sees no reason not to like the ring leader he’s kind and he doesn't judge.

Evelyn Snow - positive-neutral - she is realistic and that pleases Beatrix… and she as well despises small talk

Connor Ashfield - positive-neutral - he seems nice enough, though he is annoying at times. She probably wouldn’t talk to him directly but she enjoys watching his interactions with others as he can be amusing at times

Willow Antuma
- positive - Beatrix greatly admires Willow. Her love of animals suits her, and she finds her personality charming.

Hunter Antuma - neutral - she doesn't quite know what to make of him

Damian Webb - positive- She loves his cats… and therefore she likes him as well.

Amethyst M. Greyson - neutral-negative - she seems a bit too much for Beatrix

Nathan Dubois -positive-neutral - he seems like a good guy but she hasn’t spoken much to him

Amelia Dubois
- neutral - she seems like a decent person but her attitude can be a little off putting

Elijah Malone -neutral-negative - he’s drawn to danger and rarely smiles, she thinks if she got to know him she may get to like him but she doesn't really get to know people

denise lola marie russo -positive-neutral - she likes animals so that’s good… she doesn't really like her temper though

Yoska Petulengro -
positive-neutral - she doubts she’ll ever really get to know him but she respects him and his horses
Last edited by WalkingContradiction on Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
WalkingContradiction

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━━( REWRITE THE STARS )

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:20 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( SAY YOU WERE MADE TO BE MINE )
      full name - denise lola marie russo ⋆ age - twenty years old ⋆ role - horse dancer ⋆ sexuality - bisex
      ual, female preference. ⋆ main trait - independent ⋆ pos traits - good friend, always has something
      that will cheer someone up, always willing to help ⋆ neg traits - has a temper, holds a grudge thoug
      h not for very long, afraid of prejudice due to her preference ⋆ denise was born in madrid spain, to
      her parents markus and renee russo, but they moved to england so that denise could grow up in a b
      etter environment. from a young age, denise has always taken a liking to horses, or well, animals in
      general, so when she was the age of 7, her parents paid for her to learn how to ride. and did it pay
      off, because when denise ran off to join the circus, there was only two things she knew how to do r
      eally well - riding and dancing ⋆ her horse's name is astranova, a mare, who's also doubles as her be
      st friend ⋆ also owns a german shepherd puppy named rex who goes everywhere with her ⋆ face cla
      im - zendaya coleman ⋆ voice claim - zendaya coleman ⋆ lyrics - "rewrite the stars" from the greate
      st showman ⋆ coded by - spider-man ⋆
vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━━━━ ( nothing can keep us apart )

Postby vash the stampede. » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:26 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━( YOU WERE THE ONE I WAS MEANT TO FIND )

name here // [ pos / neu / neg ] - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t
      text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text t

name here // [ pos / neu / neg ] - text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kemosabe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:32 pm

Regarding Elijah Malone, he is 26 years old and Pansexual, apologies that these weren't in his bio ^^'
Kemosabe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me