Mythic Clan _ Forms and Discussion _ *

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Mythic Clan _ Forms and Discussion _ *

Postby Kydashing » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:06 am

Here is a skeleton form to guide you to post about your character(s)!
(PS:: Blood just means if they are related to the original, revived, or outsiders. Original means the ancient clan (rare), Revived (Semi-common) or Outsiders (Semi-common). Your also free to just say idk, because it honestly doesn't matter to most cats. Just those yankees man. I mean...what?)
You are also free to have your own form, just keep it cs approved/answer the basic questions :)

Code: Select all
Username:
Cat's Name:
Cat's Gender:
Wanted Rank:
Romantic Preferences/Crush?: (Open to all types)
Personality:
Backstory/History: (Optional though it helps a ton!)
Blood Background:
Any family/other info?:
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Mythic Clan _ Forms and Discussion _ *

Postby Kydashing » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:53 pm

{{Stock Image from CompassLogicStock}}

Username: Kydashing

Cat's Name: Silverstar (Silvergaze as a warrior)

Cat's Gender: Tom

Age: 50 moons (7/9 lives since the first two involved border fights)

Wanted Rank: Achieved

Romantic Preferences/Crush?: Prefers she-cats, none at the moment

Personality:
Always has resting annoyed face, but is usually just in thoughts about the clan and worries over too much. He dislikes having to be fake and would rather come across vain or blunt then pretend to be kind. This has caused issue some to think to add to his first 2 lives lost. He also is known to believe his life is worth nothing but his clans needs, considering a valuable asset to why he was chosen as the leader. You can tell he cares well for the clan, and even if he appears a bit rough, he's a loyal cat for one. Silverstar believes being imperfect and making mistakes creates the best and worst in everyone.

Backstory/History:

Born outside the twolegplace and clan, he was the second of two kits born to a loner named Marsh. She was a solitary cat that rarely spoke to her children regarding clan cats or kittypets. On rare occasions, his father would come up but it was instilled in him that its rude to ask a she-cat whom her kits' father was. While it was odd to tell that to your children, it later became clear to Silverstar that this was rule among clan cats. It made him wonder later in life if perhaps his mother was once one, or if she knew alot about them. But, as a kit, he wouldn't of known to even ask this.

Meanwhile he had a twin sister, Raven, whom was small, sickly cat that would get tired easily. She slept alot of the day, and would rarely play. She didn't seem to have alot of energy, but was kind to her brother. Silverstar remembers how he didn't understand but didn't really push understanding why his sister was like this. When he was 5 moons old, his mother told him to go fetch some water for himself. When he returned, he didn't see his sister and asked why. His mother simply put she had passed on and is happy now. This prompt confusion and anger. Where was she? What did she mean pass on? She was 5 moons old! She was no elder!! The frightened young Silver fled, never returning where he left. Marsh didn't seem to run after him, which for a long time caused him to believe she didn't care. When the tom had landed on clan territory, a small band of warriors were doing a patrol. While they had no issue with other cats as long as they kept to their correct path, a cat noticed he was rather young. This cats' name was Willowflower. She promptly asked him who he was, and if he needed a place to stay and eat. He remembered following her and the group into camp where the leader at the time, Tatterstar, accepted him. In return he accepted becoming an apprentice and helping the clan as his new home. His mentor become the same cat whom asked him to join; Willowflower.

The moons went by fast and he was soon a young, talented warrior. Not too long after he became one his mentor became a queen with Greykit and later Ashkit. He was so thrilled to see them, like they were his own siblings. It became devastating for him when Willowflower became ill with white-cough. Even with a good medicine cat, she seemed to be suffering sometime from a depression little known to others, which caused her to hide her symptoms for too long before her passing. Silvergaze remained strong when remembering what she had told him as apprentice. "Never run, for fate will find you. Good or bad, it will. But, I won't be far behind."

As a leader today he is still quite connected to adopted siblings; Greypetal and Ashpaw.

Blood Background: Holds unknown clan blood from beyond the clan or ancient clan and loner/kittypet blood

Any family/other info?: Raven (Deceased sister), Marsh (Deceased/unknown mother) Unknown father, Greyflower and Ashpaw considered adopted siblings
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:46 am

Pebblekit, Pebblepaw, Pebblepool
She-cat of 105 Moons, Elder

Sleek Solid Grey with Green Eyes

Crush: Greystorm
Mate: Greystorm
Kits: Bayclaw, Brighteyes, Petalpelt
Kin: Storm - Father, Rosepetal - Mother
Blood Background: Revived Clan blood,
rumored ancient clan blood but believes
this to be fake to make her family
seem better

Personality: Strong, Resourceful,
Motherly, Ambitious, Protective

Theme Song: You'll be in my heart
- Celtic Women

Anything Else? N/A

Pebblepool is a devoted mother, whose loyal's can almost be questioned as she puts her kits and their wellbeing before the clan in her own mind. Even though their adults and she's an elder now she still tries her best to go out of her way to help them with things. She was a very skilled warrior at one time, willing to put her life on the line for the clan even though she may value her kits more. She is a strong minded cat who is able to face whatever life throws at her without crumbling in front of those who need her. And masking whenever her world is falling apart to prevent others from worrying or getting involved. Which came in handy when she suffered her ultimate loss, the loss of her mate and her ability to be a warrior. Pebblepool most likely would have refused retirement until she was too old to actually move but unfortunately she and her mate Greystorm were both injured while out on a patrol one day. Causing her a permanate injury to her back leg, twisting it slightly and making it hard to walk much more than around the camp. Greystorm was not so lucky and lost his life. She grieved deeply mostly wanting to be alone, she will most likely never take another mate. She mostly likes to spend her time now checking on the nursery and the apprentices always loving to be involved in the younger cats lives and trying to help out the clan still in any way she can.

Baykit, Baypaw, Bayclaw
She-cat of 35 Moons, Warrior

Short blue-grey fur w/ bright blue eyes

Crush: Open, Prefers toms
Mate: None
Kits: None, Wants Eventually
Kin: Pebblepool - Mother, Greystorm - Father,
Brighteyes - Sister, Petalpelt - Sister
Blood Background: Revived Clan blood

Personality: Fast Learner, Determined, Stubborn,
Proud, Quick Wit, Has a Temper,
Deeply Loyal, Protective

Theme Song: Bright Lights - Matchbox 20

Dreams: Of going down in history as a
great warrior, being of wonderful mother,
of leading her clan
Fears: Falling short of her goals, Not being
smart enough, losing her family

Bayclaw is a complicated character, she is much like her Mother Pebblepool in that she is deeply loyal to her kin and fiercly protective of them. Though she is also loyal to her Clan, something that can occasionally be questionable with her Mother. She has had a love of learning since she was a kit and feels as though you are never done learning. Because of this she loves to mentor apprentices as she feels she can learn just as much from them as they can from her. She is very proud of her accomplishments and of those closest to her. She does not like to tear anyone down and prefers to always try to give them added confidence even if she believes they've done poorly. She doesn't like to admit when she's wrong however and has a bit of a temper, known to lash out against others when they try to prove her wrong. She's bad at apologizing for this unless she's told to. She wishes to be a great warrior and has always been in great competition with her sister Brighteyes because of this. She is very protective of her sister Petalpelt, feeling she is too weak to always have her best interest at heart. She doesn't like to bring it up with her however, as it usually leads to an argument. She thinks that besides when dealing with the greater good of the Clan you should always put yourself first before others. Because you cannot help or make others happy if you don't help yourself and make yourself happy.

Petalkit, Petalpaw, Petalpelt
She-cat of 35 Moons, Medicine Cat

Fluffy Silver Tabby with Pale Green Eyes

Forbidden Crush: None, likes both
Forbidden Mate: None
Kits: None
Kin: Pebblepool-Mother, Bayclaw-Sister
Greystorm - Father, Brighteyes - Sister
Blood Background: Revived Clan blood

Personality: Sweet, Soft-spoken, Joyful,
Devoted, Open-Minded, Critical Thinker

Theme Song: Heaven - AVA

Fears: Being thought of as less than
her sisters, her dreams not ever being
taken seriously
Dreams: Always being able to spread
love and happiness, being there for
everyone who needs her

Petalpelt is a very kind she-cat who puts others before herself, preferring to care for her clan and her friends first. She has a soft voice and a warm personality, known to never outwardly judge another for their problems. She is someone anyone can come and approach whenever they need someone there. She loves deeply and fiercely though it is not as loud or as harsh as her kin. She does not like to fight with her claws or to threaten anyone. She prefers to use her words and settle things as calmly as possible. No matter what she has to give up or who she might lose she tries to focus on the joy that life brings you every single day. When she is sad however she will not share it. She'll just avoid others and hope no one notices. She doesn't want to burden others with her problems, she wants to be the one they come to. She will give up anything for those she loves without complaint. Though she is worried that she is seen as the weakest sister, that she is seen as the one whose not good enough. Where her sisters excel in fighting and warrior duties she does not. She has no dreams of being leaders or deputies or going down in history. She simply wants to help and do what she can while she's here, even if it doesn't make the history books.

Shadowkit, Shadowpaw, Shadowstep
Tom of 32 Moons, Warrior

Long Black and White fur with Pale
Green Eyes

Crush: Open, prefers she-cats
Kin: Sootnose - Sister, Ashpaw - Niece,
Spottedpaw - Niece
Blood Background: Outsider blood

Personality: Grouchy, Hard-working,
Know it all, Caring, Resourceful

Theme Song: Killing Loneliness - HIM

Fears: Never living up to his own
expectations, losing someone

Dreams: Being able to retire in
peace one day

Anything Else? N/A

As an apprentice and early warrior Shadowstep was very unsure of himself and nervous. He stayed by his sister's side a lot and had a hard time making friends as he didn't come off as excited about being a warrior as they did. As he got older however he began to have more confidence in himself and his abilities which made talking to others easier. Though it still meant he didn't develop those close friendship bonds as an apprentice with anyone except his sister. But that doesn't seem to bother him as much anymore. He loves to focus on his duties and can come off as very rude when he thinks others are slacking or just doing a bad job on purpose. He doesn't deal with 'mouse-brains' well and is not afraid to call someone out if he thinks they're doing it on purpose. But he does care very deeply for his clan and those he's close to even if he doesn't always show it. He has their best interests in heart and tries very hard to make sure they have everything they need.

Sunkit, Sunpaw, Sunspots
Tom of 20 Moons, Warrior

Tan Tabby with Darker Stripes
with Bright Yellow Eyes

Crush: Open, likes both
Kin: Goldensplash-Mother, Jackson-Father
Blood Background: Mix of revived clan
and Outsider blood

Personality: Adventurous, Stubborn, Naive,
Hopeful, Optimistic

Theme Song: Prophecy

Fears: Being lied to by those he trusts,
Making a bad decision that hurts other cats

Dreams: Finding somewhere new
no one has ever seen before

Anything Else? N/A

Sunspots is a naive young tom who sometimes acts too much like an apprentice to be taken seriously. He is slightly smaller than most toms, a fact that he despises and doesn't like to be reminded of. He enjoys trying to learn new tricks and showing them off to others which doesn't help the notion that he acts like an apprentice. He loves to explore and is always ready for an adventure even though he doesn't really get to take many. He hopes to one day find a place no cat has ever been to and impress every one whose ever doubted him. He's not a good judge of character and believes almost anything anyone tells him. He is aware of this and despite his best efforts has not improved on it. He can't tell when someone is lying to him and is very fearful that one day those he trusts the most will lie to him. But besides that he is very optimistic in day to day life and tries to make the best of every situation.

Falconkit, Falconpaw, Falconheart
Tom of 7 Moons, Apprentice

Pale Brown Tabby w/ Green Eyes

Crush: Open, prefers she-cats
Kin: Briarheart -Mother, Hawktalon -Father,
Acornfrost - Sister, Swiftleap - Uncle
Blood Background: Revived Clan Blood

Personality: Clingy, Stubborn, Outspoken,
Clever

Theme Song: Some Origins of Fire - AVA

Dreams: Being an important warrior like
a deputy or a senior warrior

Fears: Being alone, Being rejected
by others

Anything Else? N/A

Falconpaw is a young apprentice who is very unsure of himself, he was scared to become an apprentice and leave his mothers side but is adjusting well now. He dreams of one day being someone important to the clan but obviously has a long way to go before he's even a warrior. He lacks self confidence in himself and is afraid of not having any friends aside from his family. Which was one of the reasons he was so scared to become an apprentice. But once he warms up to someone and feels comfortable he becomes a much more outspoken and adventurous cat. He's clever and able to pick up on most things in his training very quickly bu he is stubborn and will continue to make the same mistakes simply because he feels he is actually right.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:15 am

Accepted! At some point today ill have ashpaws and greyflowers forms up. I have to re do them to fit their story in the clan. :,) thanks for joining!
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:33 am

Awesome! Thanks! Take your time, the roleplay looks pretty cool c:
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willisscared » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:19 am

Cat's Name: Badgerjump
Cat's Gender: Molly
Wanted Rank: Leader, but is afraid of the responsibility
Romantic Preferences/Crush?: crush on Petalpelt
Personality: Excitable and bouncy, Badgerjump lives up to her name. She is constantly looking for something to do, and can't stand the quiet. Though she is a loudmouth and isn't very good at keeping secrets, she tends to be very good at consoling others with her optimistic outlook.
Backstory/History: Badgerjump grew up around two-legs, and is accustomed to their antics. Though her mother and sisters were taken by two-legs, Badgerjump managed to hide from them. After that, she wandered for a moon before finding MythicClan. She has adjusted to Clan life fairly easily, but is still somewhat dubious of StarClan and the Warrior Code, and often has to be reminded to bring prey back to camp to feed elders.
Blood Background: Outsider
Any family/other info?: Spayed/can't have kits

Cat's Name: Copperfleck
Wanted Rank: Leader
Romantic Preferences/Crush?: none/he doesn't care
Personality: Loyal, jealous, determined, capable, and arrogant.
Backstory/History: Copperfleck grew up in this Clan and will defend it with his entire being. He tends to be quiet and calculates every risk he can. He has seen many seasons go by, and believes he is the rightful leader and has become jealous over this. Copperfleck keeps this to himself, however, and tries to appear nonchalant and unworried about his half-brother.
Blood Background: Original
Any family/other info?: Half-brother of Silverstar (is this allowed ?)
ImageImage

Hi! My name is Will, I've been on hiatus for awhile but I plan to be back-ish now! I am a trans dude who is in the very very beginning stages of conversion, so go easy on me owo !

willisscared

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:03 pm

((Stock Image from Prinzess-Stock on DA))

Cat's Name: Greyflower
Cat's Gender: She-cat
Wanted Rank: Senior Warrior
Romantic Preferences/Crush?: Perfers Males, none currently~

Personality:
Thoughtful, easily forgets what she is doing, quite, over-analyzes issues (big or small), loves to learn new things and meet new cats

Backstory/History:
Greyflower was the first of two children of Willowflower, once the current leaders' mentor. She grew up with the leader as a sort of younger sister and it helped her alot having him around once Ashpaw was born. When her mother died a moon after Ashpaw's birth, it devastated the two cats.
Silvergaze (before Silverstar) did his best to act strong and remember his mentors' words of wisdom. Greyflower always had issues with her faith and her own social anxiety, causing her to distance herself further from most cats. Her bond with both Silvergaze and Ashpaw did help regain her strength, but she still has a long way to go to find self-love and believe that even if things won't always stay the same, she needs to be ready.

Blood Background: A mix of ancient/original and revived blood

Any family/other info?: Willowflower (Deceased, mother), Unknown father, Ashpaw (pelt) (Brother), Silverstar (Adopted brother)
Last edited by Kydashing on Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:14 pm

((Stock image from Malleni-Stock on DA))

Cat's Name: Ashpaw (Becomes Ashpelt)
Wanted Rank: Warrior, maybe deputy if he can prove himself, but isn't too concerned
Romantic Preferences/Crush?: Perfers she-cats, none as of yet

Personality:
Anxious, rarely trusts others, mindful of his decisions and actions, compassionate but rarely shows it well, rash, very observant

Backstory/History:
Ashpaw is the second child of Willowflower, once the mentor of the current leader Silverstar. He was raised with the help of his older sister, Greyflower, whom at the time was only an apprentice and the young deputy then; Silvergaze. Though he never held qualities that fit with either of these cats, he respects them dearly. He is colder and quite then his sister, and holds his tuonge and looks away unlike Silvergaze. He usued to believe he just was a negative nobody, but his adopted brother told him how he wished he could hold in his thoughts and was more respectful like him.
This built warmth in Ashpaw, as such does well now as an apprentice whom is close to becoming a warrior. Though his mother died early in his life, he gets to hear the fantastic story of how the leader and adopted brother came to this clan because of her. She suffered silently but was stubborn to make sure everyone around her was taken care of. In a sense, he sees this in himself on how he loves his sister and is watchful of her.

He looks to Greypetal for guidance and admires her ability to be kind and open to accept others.
He has a hard time and wishes he could figure why he has this issue.
Ashpaw hopes to become something important to make his family proud.

Blood Background: Mix of ancient/original and revived blood

Any family/other info?: Willowflower (Deceased, mother), Unknown father, Greyflower (Sister), Silverstar (Adopted brother)
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:16 pm

@willisscared Accepted if you can give the idea as to whether they share their mother or father. The mother comes from an outside clan but thats all the info he'd know. So perhaps if the father was once in the clan your tom is in now? He can be passed on but itd help me know a little on who he is~
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelArtz » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:23 am

[removed]
Username:brokensouls
Cat's Name:spottedheart
Cat's Gender:female
Wanted Rank:deputy
Romantic Preferences/Crush?: Bisexual
Personality: she is a kind hearted and devoted she-cat, she will do anything for her clan as she owes them her life, spottedheart is very honest and refuses to take any disrespect, when she gets mad or annoyed her looks could kill all her kind emotions switch off and she is cold, and ruthless.
Backstory/History: spottedheart was abandoned by her parents at the west border of the clans territory, she was found by one of the patrols curled up in a bush, her white fur stuck out like a thorn in your paw, she owes the clan everything her clan is her home, and her family.
Blood Background: pure rogue
Mother: sorrel (unknown)
Father: scar (unknown)
Siblings: (unknown)
Any family/other info?: she has two different colored eyes one almost black and the other an icy blue.
Last edited by raey on Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
I Am A Holibomber!

Gifted; 8 Times

Been Gifted; 3 Times
PastelArtz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me