Moved to new thread

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: "war for the future." ← Discussion → Zombie apocalypse

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:50 am

welcome back! I'll add her to the front page in a moment
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- depression and obsession don't mix well

Postby stranger danger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:21 am

( leilani maile kahue :: female :: twenty-two :: medical apprentice :: bisexual )
leilani was never one for blood, guts, and gore so when the apocalypse came around she wasn't too
happy obviously - and for a twelve year old, it was all too real. she had already had her life plan ahead
of her. become a doctor like her mother, get married, open her own practice....but the apocalypse can
throw a wrench in your plans. she, her mother, baby sister and dog survived together for a very long time.
it wasn't until she hit the age of sixteen did everything change. her seven-year-old little sister was bit - and
leilani and her mother did everything in their power to save her. it soon came to amputation, but it didn't work.
she passed, and her mother made sure that she wouldn't be coming back. after a year or so, leilani's mother drops her
and her dog, in the safe zone. leilani hasn't seen her since.

leilani has a very free-spirited soul. she does what she wants, when she wants, and how she wants. when it comes
to her work though - it's not the same case. she's very serious when it comes to medicine. otherwise, she's very kind,
warm-hearted and very witty. she has a thing for children and dogs, and she has her own dog, porter g. she dotes on him
constantly, and he's very rude to strangers.

leilani knows as a medic she's not supposed to have weapons, but she keeps a combat knife on her at all times.
when she goes out she uses a ten-millimeter pistol - though she keeps both well hidden. she tends to favor her
combat knife - it helps her stay stealthy.
Last edited by stranger danger on Mon Dec 11, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

- i'm poisoned and my body don't feel well

Postby stranger danger » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 am

{❥ - attracted to ; ✧ - close friends ; ✦ - best friends ; ✶ - admires ; ♡ - was interested in ; ♦ - wary of ; ❤ - crush on ; ⚬ - neutral}

{safe zone}
jaako lawless {❥✶} - for a long time now has lani idolized jaako, the way he ran the zone,
how fearless he was. lately, though, she's been noticing something in him. she can't quite
place it, but she admires him nonetheless.

miles blair {⚬✶} - to be honest, leilani admires anyone in a position of power if they do it well. only because
she herself knows she wouldn't be the best leader. she believes he does a very good job.

sonia raimo {⚬♦} - she's okay - leilani thinks she's a bit of a loose cannon. but she might be biased,
they don't often hit it off because the both of them are rather mouthy.

bianka summers {✧✶} - bianka has helped leilani and cared for her for awhile, so of course, the girl
can't do anything but respect dr. summers. leilani hopes to be as talented as her one day.

elena micheals {✧} - elena and leilani are both alike in their free-spirited ways, that's probably why
they get along so well.

sam lewis {⚬♦} - kid's had a tough run of the mill - leilani can tell. she leaves him alone for the most
part.

julien ross {✦} - julien is her bestie - he's a little younger then her so she's kind of protective over him, but they're chatting almost always. she prays he stays safe in what he does in the future though.

{outsiders}
tyler dun {❥♦} - he is pretty, very pretty, but very dangerous. leilani will do her best to stay away from
him, but she can't help herself if she flirts with him once or twice if they ever get the chance to speak.

skyler christian stephens {⚬♦} she seems like an okay person - but lani's wary of all outsiders (except dawn).

dawn emerson {⚬} - dawn is such a sweetheart- leilani doesn't understand why the poor girl isn't apart
of the safe zone.

wip, i got lazy lmao.
Last edited by stranger danger on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:29 am

╔══════════════╗
Miles Blair
╚══════════════╝

Full name;; Miles Dallas Blair
Nickname(s);; Miley (By young Neveah)
Gender;; Male
Age;; 24
Rank;; Deputy of safe zone
────────────────
Personality;; He is usually a chipper guy, friendly towards everyone unless they upset him. He isn't easy to anger or upset. He can be serious when he needs to be and is quite logical in thinking. He does like to make jokes and lighten the mood when appropriate.
History;; Mikes was the oldest of two siblings, Neveah is his younger sibling, however she was adopted by his parents. He couldn't remember the day she was brought home and grew up thinking she was his sister. Despite the short age gap between them he liked to help take care of her once he could take care of himself and help her through situations he may have been through like teaching her to ride a bike. Their parents were perfectly normal if slightly strict with them. They grew up as close siblings but they seemed quite different. He was a people person and she didn't mind keeping away. Once the virus hit it was their mother to first catch it. They were still young but Miles knew better than Neveah what had happened to their mother when their father took them from their home to 'travel'. For a few years after they would camp around the forest, surviving the best they could. They were fortunate enough to find the safe zone after only a few years. Only a few months later their father went on a scavenging trip and never returned. Ever since their mothers death he had felt more responsible for his sister and now even more so. She would sometimes push away his help and became more defiant as they grew. They had a long talk when Neveah decided to leave to go on her own. That was over 4 years ago and he barely heard from her over that time. He constantly hoped she would come visit more often but he was lucky to see her twice a year, though he found it very lucky ever time he saw her again. By this time Miles had become stronger and had a stronger desire to help people and so became second in command over the Safe zone.
────────────────
Sexuality;; Heterosexual
Crush;; Elena
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;; No one
Children;; None
Parents;; Evelyn and Henry Blair
Sibling(s);; His sister is Neveah

╔══════════════╗
Neveah Blair
╚══════════════╝

Full name;; Neveah Maisie Blair
Nickname(s);; Nev
Gender;; Female
Age;; 22
Rank;; Member of the Hunters
────────────────
Personality;; She doesn't much like following others rules and feels she does better on her own. She doesn't much like following others rules and feels she does better on her own. She is very brave, independent and street-smart, capable of taking care of herself. She is a quick learner and intelligent. She doesn't trust new people but quickly adjusts. She absolutely hates being lied to, finding out someone she cares for has lied to her is one of the worst sins a person can commit in her eyes. If she feels like she has disappointed the people she cares about, she tends to pull away and isolate herself as punishment. Despite this, she cares deeply for her family and friends, and will do anything to protect them, regardless of her own feelings.
History;; When Neveah was born she was put up for adoption and soon after adopted by Evelyn and Henry Blair. They already had a 2 year old son. They grew up believing they were full siblings, Miles never remembered when she was brought home.
She used to be apart of the group her brother is in but never felt apart of it. Over her time alone she managed well but a few months ago fell in love with a man from the Hunters gang. She knew he was supposedly the enemy of her brothers but she didn't really think of it at the time by how little she sees her brother. Besides it wasn't her problem, until she realised they were trying to attack each other for territory. She tries to hide that fact from Klaus for fear he would leave her.
────────────────
Sexuality;; Heterosexual
Crush;; Klaus
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;; Klaus
Children;; None
Parents;; Her adopted parents are Evelyn and Henry Blair. She never knew her birth parents.
Sibling(s);; Her brother is Miles.

╔══════════════╗
Sam Lewis
╚══════════════╝

Full name;; Seriozhenka (Latin, Russian. Means attendant) Lewis
Nickname(s);; Sam (always)
Gender;; Male
Age;; 19
Rank;; Scavenger in the safe zone
────────────────
Personality;; Sam is usually quite closeted, doesn’t like to show people much about himself until he can trust them. He’s generally a little sour towards people but he can have good days and be nicer to those he knows better. He can be a great friend, protective and caring when he likes you. He doesn't like to argue and will do things he is told without much fuss or defiance.
History;; Sam has always been that teenage who just sits at the back of the class, not talking much unless he had to.
Sam was put into foster care at a young age. His father was abusive towards him and his mother but he overdosed when Sam was quite young. His mother couldn't support herself and Sam and so he was put into the system. He was a small boy, not much muscle on his tiny bones and easy to pick on by the other foster kids. He went through two homes before no one else wanted him and he lived his younger life in a large foster home with other unwanted kids. As he knew up he started to rely on himself, being a quick learner he was good at that. Once the virus hit it was like one day he woke up to an empty house. Everyone was gone. He stayed at that house for some time before he was picked up by some Safe zoners who insisted on him coming to the safe Zone and so he did where he spent the rest of his life learning to survive.
────────────────
Sexuality;; Homosexual
Crush;; Julien
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;; Secretly Julien
Children;; None
Parents;; Father- deseased before virus outbreak. Mother- probably deseased.
Sibling(s);; None

╔══════════════╗
Aria Charlotte
╚══════════════╝

Full name;; Aria Charlotte
Nickname(s);; Ari, Charlotte, Charlie
Gender;; Female
Age;; 21
Rank;; Loner
────────────────
Personality;; She can be tough to get on with at first, very stubborn and dertermined. She doesn't trust easy and can screw people over if needed. If, some how, someone becomes close to her she can be loyal and trustworthy as well as caring for them.
History;; Aria like to do martial arts and kick boxing as she was growing up. She found it hard to make friends simply because she didn’t want to. Once the apocalypse happened she knew she would do better on her own, believing others just slow you down.
When the virus happened she was still young but they then she was quite an independent young girl. She was taught how to hold and use a gun, but never fired one, as well as some simple survival skills from scouting. This helped her survive on her own from a young age for so long.
────────────────
Sexuality;; Bisexual
Crush;; No one
Boyfriend/Girlfriend;; No one
Children;; None
Parents;; Gone
Sibling(s);; None
Pet;; Aria has a Black and Tan German shepherd female dog called Malia
Last edited by Ascende superius on Sat Dec 30, 2017 3:32 am, edited 11 times in total.
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ascende superius » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:30 am

//if you still need a safe zone leader I can if not I hope I still have second? 😁
"All the stories are true."

Ascende superius

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:02 am

♛ARKADY RHYAS FEYRE
face claim> Alissa Violet
name> Arkady Rhyas Feyre
age> 19
gender> female
sexuality> bisexual
rank> rogue
weapons> silver dagger with a ruby handle, bow and quiver full of arrows, small handgun
mother> Amelia Rose Feyre
father> Caspian Amaphoras Feyre
appearance> wavy light golden hair, green eyes with gold specks, 5''4', slender build
+traits> feisty, intelligent, quick-minded, observant, charming, independent
-traits> reckless, hot-headed, stubborn, standoff-ish
history> Arkady was 9 when the outbreak occurred. She had been so young at the time, that she hadn't full understood what was happening. Her parents had packed all of their belongings and picked up Arkady from school. Throughout all of the panic on the streets, it was hopeless to get anywhere by driving, but the dead were getting closer. They had reached the highway before coming to a full stop and were forced to abandon their car and go on foot. Her mother had carried her while her father carried their belongings. Arkady's parents and her got cornered by walkers that had strayed from the hoard that was going towards the highway. Her parents got taken down and Arkady was too. Her mom shielded her from the monsters, and Arkady had laid under the weight of her mother. It wasn't until the walkers left that she had allowed herself to cry. She was forced to leave once more walkers arrived and she took as much of their stuff that she could carry. Arkady was all alone from that point forward, and never depended on anyone else throughout the years. From stealing food to hiding out in old cars, she survived.
Last edited by daughter on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:03 am

ROSALEEN EVELYN BLACKTHORN

BASICS
face claim> Cara Delevinge
name> Rosaleen Evelyn Blackthorn
nicknames> Rose, Eve
age> 20
gender> female
sexuality> heterosexual
rank> Hunter member
weapons> throwing knives, revolver, baseball bat with
barbed wire around it and nails in the wood

APPEARANCE
hair> light blonde, varies from being curly to wavy
eyes> an icy blue color with specks of silver
build> slender with muscle in arms and legs
height> 5'5''
weight> 109 lbs

INSIDE
+traits> brave, feisty, intelligent, quick-minded, loyal
-traits> stubborn, secretive, hot-headed, careless
fears> being bit, dying alone
history> Rosaleen was 10 when the first signs of the illness showed. It started with her family at home, and they had thought it was just the flu her mother had caught. She had continued on with her normal schedule and on the day her mom was suppose to pick her up from gymnastics, she had arrived late. Rosaleen's mother was looking worse and worse each day, and during that ride back home, it became clear how bad it really was. Her mom had crashed their car by driving off the freeway and into the nearby woods while trying to attack Rosaleen. Her mother died on impact but by some miracle, Rosaleen had survived. Though she didn't come away unscathed, and had a long cut on her leg. Where the cut was there is now a light scar. After the crash she ran back home, trying to avoid as many people as possibly. At her house she found her dad there and her brother. They packed up the necessities and they never asked Rosaleen what had happened with mom. Once on the road, they headed north towards Georgia. They lived in a motel for one year until her brother got bit and her father had to put him down. After that her dad was never the same. He would always mumble words and have hallucinations. It was when she was 12 that Rosaleen had to end up caring for her father. She would hunt for food and scavenge supplies. One day at the age of 14, she came back to their campsite and found her father outside of their shelter with a gaping hole in his stomach. With dry eyes, she put her father to rest and left. Rosaleen was on her own for 6 years, taking care of herself. She'd found a group hiding out in an old hotel and they allowed her to join them. She participated in a fight that she knew nothing of, only that they wanted to hurt the people who had accepted her. After winning, they moved away to a new area that was hopefully safe. While she likes the group, she is the outsider, the newbie, and spends most of her time keeping watch or painting whenever she could.
Last edited by daughter on Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:11 am

stranger danger no worries take your time!

ascende all accepted though wouldn't naveah now have the new rank of hunter? or will she leave in those two months
oh and leader role is finally taken but no one could take over miles' role haha

Shaniac all add the reserves aswell
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EndlessBliss » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:19 am

➳➳➳➳➳➳ Julien ➳➳➳➳➳➳

♫ Everything is shattering and its my mistake----

『 History 』
The parts Julien can remember of his life before things went up in flames and became the dead itself, was good for the most part. He was only five when things went bad so Julien cant remember the light of day so to speak. However after the apocalypse started he was able to live about 6 years with his parents. They meet various people along their travels to find a place that would be safe, unfortunately for his parents they never got to find the safe haven they had been searching for. When he was around 12 him and his parents came across the wrong kind of people resulting in the death of his parents, his life however was spared. Julien had learned a lot over the couple years with his parents and was able to barely scrape by with the bare minimums on his own. About a year after the death of his parents he ran across another boy who was around three years older then him. Nathan happened to be his name the two got along fairly quick and learned how to work together to stay alive. Until eventually Julien finally found the safe haven his parents started out looking for...The Safezone where he currently is living his life one second at a time

I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not...

『 Personality 』

Julien tends to be a joker sometimes and is normally always fun to be around. He's one who isn't afraid to be who he is and show it to the world. However he normally tries to remain a confident exterior most of the time, sometimes he finds himself doubting or hating himself. No one ever really knows the part of Julien that's broken and still trying to find itself except one of his close friends Nathan. The two have been friends for quite sometime but it is possible for someone to become friends with Julien and find out more to his story than what normally meets the eye

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Name: Julien Ross
Preferred name: Julien
Sexuality: Homosexual
Relations: Sam (Boyfriend secretly), Bianka (His Aunt)
Theme song: Fools by: Troye Sivan
Fears: Letting people down, Not being the person he should be
Other: N/A

➳➳➳➳➳➳ Elena ➳➳➳➳➳➳

♫ Caught in the madness don't wanna be like this I'm losing my mind----

『 History 』
Elena had a good childhood for the most part. She had a happy life with her parents and her older brother, when she was 8 her dad became drunk. Of course her mother wasn't going to just take it so she left her dad and took Elena and her brother with her. Everything was good from then on out until the world seemed to just go dark. The first few weeks of the apocalypse Elena just stayed at home with her brother and her mother. One day the front door opened and their mom stood in the door way her hand on her arm. Blood was clearing covering her arm, Elena knew enough to know why her brother had to kill their mother. And she never blamed him and she still doesn't. After that the two of them left not ever wanting to return, one day she and her brother stumbled upon the SafeZone. Where they were taken in, unfortunately her brother ended up getting shot. That unfortunately ended his life which caused Elena to become a unstable. She's currently still trying to heal the hurt.

We were born to be real, not to be perfect...

『 Personality 』

Elena tends to always just live in the moment. Over time she's been known to be the life of the party not really caring what anyone else thinks of her. She is very independent and never seems to run out of energy. Talking to people comes easy to Elena she doesn't mind to ever be the center of attention. She can be very emotional and sensitive and would never have the intention of hurting someone or making someone mad at her. Elena enjoys small talk and also deep and meaningful talk as well, she knows how to listen to others. Elena tends to easily be approachable and its clear how passionate she is about people and things she does.

Name: Elena Michaels
Preferred name: Elena
Sexuality: Bisexual
Relations: Miles (Crushing)
Theme song: Soldier by: Samantha Jade
Fears: Being ignored, Heights

➳➳➳➳➳➳ Klaus Michaelson ➳➳➳➳➳➳

♫ Look into my eyes, its where my demons hide----

『 History 』
Klaus's childhood isn't one he can really remember, he grew up without real parents. Him and Damien was in the foster care system since mostly birth, but they never really stayed in one home. The brothers was always reckless and causing trouble so no one kept them very long. Some families was better to them then others they came across a lot of the heartless situations the world held sometimes. But Klaus and Damien just made their own rules and path to survive. When the apocalypse occurred the two brothers weren't surprised really they figured the world would just turn on its self sooner or later. They depended on each other through out most of the apocalypse, till they came across the hunters gang. After sometime of thinking on rather to join or not they decided to stick around the gang for the time being. Unfortunately his brother died, leaving Klaus to deal with his death. Luckily he wasn't alone and had Neveah to help him through things.

Desire becomes surrender, surrender becomes power...

『 Personality 』

Klaus isn't afraid to speak his mind and he stands firm on his opinion. This also makes him quite stubborn when it comes to trying to reason with him. He is the ultimate devil's advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Not for some deeper purpose but for the simple reason that its fun. Try not to love him because its just a waste. Klaus isn't known to really care for anyone but his self. But then again there hasn't really been anyone for him to care about. There might be more to him than what meets the eye...

Name: Allen Klaus Michaelson
Preferred name: Klaus
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relations: Neveah (Girlfriend)
Theme song: Demons by: Imagine Dragons
Dislikes: The heat, Mornings, Most people
Last edited by EndlessBliss on Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EndlessBliss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby daughter » Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:21 am

is this still set 10 years into the future?
daughter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me