Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:34 pm

You never expected this to happen, getting sucked and trapped in a computer program. But here you are, at The Crossroads. With no known way out, you don't understand why you're here, and it's making you a bit crazy. Not like anyone in this place seems all that sane. But now you're here, so you might as well make the best of it. You hear that there are daily parties held in one of the tents, so you go to see it, but it's not what you think. These 'parties' are more like board games on an extreme level, you traverse around what appear to be maps and play minigames with your life on the line, not that you can die, now that you're a digital being. And there's more to explore at the other tents, like go-kart racing and minigames, which are just as unorthodox and dangerous as the parties that are hosted. There's also a prize counter where you can trade tickets collected from your adventures for fabulous prizes. And no, you can't use your tickets to purchase a way out. Well, that's about it. Enjoy the insanity!

Discussion Link
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Journey (Nightclan & Riverclan)

Postby Albino_ » Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:20 am

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

many moons ago there was a a fight between both clans, which has made them enemies. They have been enemies since then, they fought one another any chance they got. But there was a fire that destroyed both their homes not even a moon ago and cats were lost to the blaze. Nightclan and Riverclan have to put aside their differences and journey together to find new land to call home, friendships will be made, some may stay enemies, some may even find forbidden love. So, are you ready for The Journey?

rp thread
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

THE STORM TRIALS : OPEN AND ACCEPTING!

Postby cicardia » Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:39 am

Imagexxxxxxzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━ MAIN THREAD ━━━━━━━━━━ DISCUSSION
    STORMCLAN HAS LIVED IN THEIR light house home for countltess moons.
    founded by a tom that lived out his youth on a sail boat, the tom's harsh
    beginnings in life have trickled down into the clan's culture and beliefs.
    with the constant threat of harsh leaf-bares, monstrous storms, & more
    unfathomable threats, no ordinary cat can survive their harsh life. it
    takes a true warrior to be a member of stormclan - and to these cats, it
    is the highest honor a cat could have.

the cats of this clan must complete a series of tasks that prove their
    worth and place in their clan. at the age of twelve moons, an apprentice
    must go through what is called the "stprm trials" which are a rigorous set
    of tests that will determine the cat's future in stormclan. recently, there
    has been some unrest in the clan. many of the cats, after a groupd of
    apprentices were washed out to sea during one of their trials, have risen
    up in arms against their leader and the cats who support their harsh trials
    and ways of life. loyalties are dividing and claws are unsheathing. some
    believe that starclan will wipe them off the earth if they get rid of their
    oldest laws. others believe it is necessary if they wish to survive.

the next group of apprentices that are meant to take on these trials are
    due to do so on the next full moon. however, the "storm watchers" of the
    clan believe that there is going to be a massive storm when their trials are
    supposed to take place - and their mentors, parents, and siblings are in
    shambles and at odds with one another. there are rumors of an uprising &
    a mutiny that is being planned against the leader - and stormclan seems to
    be falling apart at the very core. will this clan be swept away by the storm?
    x
    xImage
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:51 pm

𝕭 𝖑 𝖔 𝖘 𝖘 𝖔 𝖒 𝖈 𝖑 𝖆 𝖓
𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕷𝖎𝖊𝖘

Surrounded by the soft pink petals of the cherry blossom tree,
one may find themselves being lulled into a tranquil sense of peace. Here is were
you will find the heart of Blossomclan, a clan full of friendly warriors who would
be willing to help you find your way back home, or teach you the ways of their ancestors

In Blossomclan, once a cat turns 20 moons they are assigned a mate. This is a cat of the opposite gender, and like someone they are seen to get along with and like. The cats of Blossomclan are used to this rule, and most look forward to the Match Making Ceremony held when a cat turns 20 moons. It's a big ceremony, and has a lot of celebration to go along with it because it is seen as a stepping stone in life for the cats the ceremony is for.

ℜ𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔶 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡 (𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢)
𝔄𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔰
ℜ𝔢𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰
ℑ𝔫𝔣𝔬 & 𝔑𝔢𝔴𝔰

𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔠𝔲𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔗𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔡

𝑅 𝓊 𝓁 𝑒 𝓈 wrote:- All of Tess' rules apply
- Realistic names/colors only!
- If you're going to be a high rank, you must be active
- You can not be your own mentor/mate/crush
- Please be active. If you're inactive for more than a week I will reach out to you, and if you don't respond, you will be removed from the roleplay
- Post all forms on the discussion thread
- Keep out of character chat in the discussion thread please!
- Try to keep the genders and ranks equal! I don’t want there to be more apprentices than there are warriors!
- Only make enough cats that you can handle
- Keep signatures off the roleplay thread please!!
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DannyPoke » Thu Nov 09, 2023 11:58 am

CLIFFCLAN RISING
ROLEPLAY THREAD
DISCUSSION THREAD

After the four Clans of the forest all but died off, what few cats remained of them scattered. Some became rogues, some disregarded the now obsolete warrior code to become kittypets, and a tiny group remained in the forest - though separate, unwilling to build a new Clan.

Now, years on, those remaining cats have dwindled to almost zero. From StarClan, a single cat begs any cat he can to save what remains of his beloved Clan. Rogues, loners, kittypets - any cat he can reach via dreams recieves his distress call.

A Clan origin story, CliffClan Rising tells the story of a ragtag group of cats from all walks of life banding together to answer a distress call, which leads to them finding a new place to belong and a Clan all of their own.
DannyPoke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:47 am

Located in the English countryside is a very large, very old house with several hundred years of history attached to it. Button House. Passed down through a long family bloodline, it is truly a fascinating building. Not to mention the few acres of land that surrounds it that also belongs to the owners of the house. This house is also home to several ghosts. All from different eras and moments in history, they were on the property - whether in the house or on the grounds - when they died, and so Button House is where they remain, unable to go anywhere else. For quite a few years now, it's just been the ghosts and the very old owner of Button House. But when the owner dies - and her ghost chooses to pass on instead of staying - it seems they might finally be alone. That is, until, the new owner turns up. A distant, and only living, relative of the previous owner, they have now inherited Button House and the land. Bringing with them three close friends, the ghosts are in for a shake up, and attempt to try and get the humans to leave. But when a near-death accident (that may or may not have been caused by one of the ghosts) causes two of the humans to suddenly be able to see the ghosts... well, that just makes things take an interesting turn.

- This roleplay is based off the BBC series Ghosts, only with a new cast of characters, though set in the same Button House as in the show.
    - You do not need to have extensive knowledge of the show, all the premise and info you'll need is in the plot and in the character roles section.
    - Roleplay Thread
    - Discussion Thread
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkBloodMoonRising » Sat Nov 25, 2023 4:13 am

The six packs at war, not bothering to look into the true reason why wolves were vanishing have now been tossed into one single pack! The reason? Because a wolf from each pack gained an elemental power and they were told to either start working together or die! Things are going to be rough, but there is a faint hope that those who have vanished will be found again. So perhaps they can learn to work together instead of killing each other for no reason.

Sign-up & Chat

RP Thread
DarkBloodMoonRising

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:06 am

The lake territory the old clans used to call home is in shambles. The four clans disappeared with out a trace, one by one. Thunderclan was gone like a flash of lightning, Shadowclan seemingly disappeared into the darkness, Windclan ran in search of an easier life, and Riverclan . . .they were the last to go. Some loners in the area say they were kidnapped by Twolegs, others say after the other three clans disappeared, the cats of Riverclan didn't know what else to do, so they went off on their own, to do their own thing.

It's been hundreds of moons since this all happened, but the stories of the clans have been passed down for many generations. Now, a few descends of Riverclan warriors have come together to rebuild the graceful clan. They reside in the old Riverclan camp, and are trying to pick up the pieces of the long forgotten clan. Bits and pieces of the Warrior Code have been lost, others reworked to fit the new clan better. But things are seemingly stable for now.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:59 am

│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
┌─────────────────┐

Our story begins with a clan domiciled deep
within the forest. Generations of Mothclan
warriors shared tongues and traditions under
the spruces, until that grave day. They could
smell it coming, the fire, it engulfed every
thing in it's path. Their camp was in flames
before they could react and groups of cats
were forced to flee in every direction. We
follow the newly formed Fallenclan, who
the fire chased all the way out of the forest,
and into an abandoned twoleg junkyard right
on the outskirts. Without a medicine cat,
filled with burnt and sick members, the newly
appointed and unexperienced Houndstar must
lead these cats out of peril and into greatness.
Leaf-bare looms ahead of them menacingly,
and rogues surround them. Fallenclan's
fate rests in the paws of Houndstar's word.

└─────────────────┘

open and accepting once again <3
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[AD] PMD - Protectors of SilverKeep [Pokemon]

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:31 pm

❈ PMD ❈
Pokemon
⌌﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎⌍
Discussion ⭒ Full RP
⌎﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊⌏

███████
███████
███████
███████
███████

◧ ◨ ◧ ◨

Welcome to SilverKeep Guild! I'm the Guild Master Tomo the Sylveon. I do hope we can be friends. You see we are looking for some 'mons to join up and help out, as there has been a lot of natural disasters about. You think you'd be willing to help? Great! We will be happy to have you. Don't have a partner? No problem, we are all working together here, you will never be alone.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me