Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:06 am

The lake territory the old clans used to call home is in shambles. The four clans disappeared with out a trace, one by one. Thunderclan was gone like a flash of lightning, Shadowclan seemingly disappeared into the darkness, Windclan ran in search of an easier life, and Riverclan . . .they were the last to go. Some loners in the area say they were kidnapped by Twolegs, others say after the other three clans disappeared, the cats of Riverclan didn't know what else to do, so they went off on their own, to do their own thing.

It's been hundreds of moons since this all happened, but the stories of the clans have been passed down for many generations. Now, a few descends of Riverclan warriors have come together to rebuild the graceful clan. They reside in the old Riverclan camp, and are trying to pick up the pieces of the long forgotten clan. Bits and pieces of the Warrior Code have been lost, others reworked to fit the new clan better. But things are seemingly stable for now.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit. » Sun Dec 03, 2023 7:59 am

│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█
│█

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
┌─────────────────┐

Our story begins with a clan domiciled deep
within the forest. Generations of Mothclan
warriors shared tongues and traditions under
the spruces, until that grave day. They could
smell it coming, the fire, it engulfed every
thing in it's path. Their camp was in flames
before they could react and groups of cats
were forced to flee in every direction. We
follow the newly formed Fallenclan, who
the fire chased all the way out of the forest,
and into an abandoned twoleg junkyard right
on the outskirts. Without a medicine cat,
filled with burnt and sick members, the newly
appointed and unexperienced Houndstar must
lead these cats out of peril and into greatness.
Leaf-bare looms ahead of them menacingly,
and rogues surround them. Fallenclan's
fate rests in the paws of Houndstar's word.

└─────────────────┘

open and accepting once again <3
peachpit.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[AD] PMD - Protectors of SilverKeep [Pokemon]

Postby 0Zero0 » Sun Dec 10, 2023 6:31 pm

❈ PMD ❈
Pokemon
⌌﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎⌍
Discussion ⭒ Full RP
⌎﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊⌏

███████
███████
███████
███████
███████

◧ ◨ ◧ ◨

Welcome to SilverKeep Guild! I'm the Guild Master Tomo the Sylveon. I do hope we can be friends. You see we are looking for some 'mons to join up and help out, as there has been a lot of natural disasters about. You think you'd be willing to help? Great! We will be happy to have you. Don't have a partner? No problem, we are all working together here, you will never be alone.
0Zero0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏɴʟʏ - college rp

Postby Albino_ » Thu Dec 28, 2023 4:40 am

Ravenview is a college located in Alberta Canada, people from all over come to college here. Everybody who has attended Ravenview, has gone on to be successful. Ravenview is a highly sought out college but they only take in 250 students per grade. The professors are the best that they could find. But the best thing about this college.. pets are allowed! But, they must be other animal and human friendly!
x
xxxxxxx
🌿🌿🌿
Alb | she/her | EST
RVS(CDH Barn) CDH Whisps
I am a mother of 2 and work 4
days a week, I own a horse and
a maine coon
🌿🌿🌿
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:00 pm

Frostpine Winter Camp is more of a small village made up of alpine lodges, with one larger main one that serves as a reception, plus a cafeteria, small cinema space and a rec room.
Designed for young adults to have a chance to spend a couple of weeks away in winter, enjoying themselves, trying something new, and meeting new friends that they'll bond with during the stay, it's a home away from home.
Various optional activities are available daily, including ice skating in the new purpose-built ice rink, art classes, open mic nights, group hiking, and later in the week, a scavenger hunt.

This year, you are staying at Frostpine Winter Camp. Usually fully booked a year or two in advance, it's finally your turn to go. Whether it's to get a break from the college work, to try and find some like minded new friends or even just to get away from it all for a while, you are sure to end up going home refreshed and with new experiences.
As you arrive, you are greeted by the owner of the Camp, Arthur Flech, who gets you signed in, as well as giving you your assigned cabin key, and a map of the site - and informing you that meals are served between 7am-10am, 12pm-2pm and 5pm-7pm every day in the Cafeteria in the main lodge. Then, you are let go to explore freely and make your way to your cabin.
Who will you end up meeting? What will you end up doing? And are sparks perhaps going to fly between some of the visitors?

Roleplay Thread
Discussion Thread
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:33 am

Restarting this because people just disappeared and making a few changes.

Plot
It has been years since the battle with Zeref and the Alvarez Empire. Now that things have finally settled down for a little while, Fiore has entered a time of peace and is flourishing. Fairy Tail is no exception, the infamous rowdy guild welcoming a brand new generation to their ranks. How will this new generation contribute to the legend that is their friends and family? Let us find out together!

We start our adventures with anything but pleasant adventures and wild hijinks which result in a guild gaining a new young member though. Oh no. For you see something is stirring. Something long forgotten over the millennia has woken up and is on the move after biding it’s time for years-

It all starts with a brake in at the royal palace, nothing too out of place there except for a very curious secret stolen artefact of ancient times and unknown power. All that was left behind was a single black feather which could cut through metal as though it were the strongest blade and the defeated Garou Knights who guarded the artefact in the Abyss Palace.

At first the Queen of Fiore, Hisui E Fiore, decides to keep this quiet and hire a small group of promising powerful young wizards from some old familiar guilds to track down the thief and artefact with nothing but a few vague details. But when Yukino Agria, a member of the Sabertooth Guild is threatened and warned she would loose her Celestial Spirits in the process, it becomes clear to all that something is far from right. And the Queen isn’t the only one with a few dark skeletons in the closet....

Link - Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=4934478&p=144469449#p144469449
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cicardia » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:00 pm

.....Image

════════════════════════════════════
      GLACIERCLAN HAS HAD IT HARD from the very beginning.
      this leaf-bear has struck glacierclan hard: between famine
      and a mysterious illness, their future looks bleak. the clan
      is perplexed when a visitor strolls in with a band of cats -
      their leader claims to have all the answers to their plights
      but if they want her help, glacierclan must surrender to
      her and her laws: and should they choose not to the
      consequences will be biblical.

═════════════════════════════════════════ ═══════════
      the cats that have come to glacierclan's territory are escapees from a testing
      facility, where humans were experimenting on the sentience and intelligence of animals. the
      leader of the runaways, pangea, has been paying close attention to the two-legs and their work
      and has learned the precious benefits of natural selection. she plans to make her own clan that
      follow the laws of science instead of starclan. cats who do not obey or want to change are weak
      and they must be banished or killed to prevent the death of stronger cats. the clan is divided, a
      war is brewing between strangers and kin. glacierclan's future is in jeopardy
      ════ ════════════════════ ═══════════════════════════════ ════
cicardia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maniacal_Ferret » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:28 am

RAWR
RAWR
Welcome to Airclan! This clan tends to be
very flighty. Very Rarely will you find the
average Airclan cat just sitting around.
They always have to be moving and doing
something. This makes them seem rushed
to the other clans, they just don't get why
Airclan always has to be moving. Some of
the main traits for this clan are slender
but muscular builds, long legs, long tails,
and smaller frames. All these help Airclan
cats to be lighter and swifter on their paws
then the other clans.
Looking to join Fireclan? Probably the most
stubborn and stand-offish cats you will ever
meet, they are fiercely loyal to their
clan. Natural born fighters, Fireclan cats
prefer to take the more aggressive route,
rather than taking a defensive position.
They prefer to be on the attack, not the
attacked. These cats are built with lean
bodies and muscular legs, built for power
and moderate speed. Fireclan cats are
more resistant to heat exhaustion and
heat stroke, due to living in a warm dry
environment.

RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is Waterclan the place for you? Level headed
and clam auras are what set Waterclan cats
apart from the rest. These cats tend to think
things over more carefully than the others.
Great negotiators, Waterclan cats would try
and find a peaceful option rather than shed
the blood of other cats. They are built very
sleek, their fur normally short because, as
their name suggests, they are in the water
much of the time and the long fur would
drag them down. That's not to say that there
are no cats with long fur. Waterclan cats
have learned to spread their paws out while
swimming to act like fins while swimming.
They are able to move as gracefully as an
otter in rivers and lakes.
Last, but not least, we have Earthclan! This
clan is still deeply rooted in the ways of
their ancestors. Like roots digging deep into
the Earth, these cats have woven themselves
into their environment. They have a deep
connection to Starclan and believe that
signs come from their ancestors in a variety
of forms throughout nature and their
surroundings. Known to be strong and
reliable, these cats are ones you can count
on to be at your side. Built with strong
stocky bodies and containing powerful
muscles, these cats are a force that
shouldn't be reckoned with. Despite the lack
of speed, these cats are deadly coordinated
with each other.
Maniacal_Ferret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:57 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
( 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃, 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃 )
    It has been nearly a century and a half since the first werewolves came to settle on the shores of Harvest Lake. Nestled in a remote mountain valley and enshrouded by rich pine woods, it seemed a perfect place for their kind. In fact, there were several packs who came to stake their claim to this wealthy land, carving out territories for themselves alongside the lake. For many years, they fought one another ferociously, but eventually terms were settled upon. Six packs used to roam these woods, marking the edges of their territories with splashes of dye on the trunks of trees.

But things changed. The six who had once established themselves slowly began to dwindle. First it was the Yellow Eyes, plagued by sickness and finished off by a hard winter. Then it was the Blue Lake, their territory slowly constricted to nothing as they struggled to stand up to their neighbors. Then the Green Bough, killed off by infighting that tore them in two. After them, the White Peak, who left for a new home after years of human tourists encroaching on their camp.

Then there were two: Red Pine, nestled on the northeast shores, and Black Sky, positioned across from them on the southwest side. And then, about a year and a half ago, there was one. The Red Pine pack, following the way of the White Peak, packed up and left in search of a new place to settle, hoping to leave only one thing behind for the Black Sky - a peaceful life.

But it was not to last. The Red Pine pack has returned, and they have changed. Their leadership is new, and their mentality seems to have done a complete 180. They've reclaimed their old camp and pushed their borders as far up against the Black Sky pack as they can, forcing the other pack into suddenly having to fight once more. The onslaught remains relentless, akin to an all-out war between the two factions, the likes of which have not been seen in the valley in a great many years. A question looms large over the heads of every pack member: is there only room for one?
( intro ) ✧ ( rules ) ✧ ( red ) ✧ ( black ) ✧ ( status ) ✧ ( disc ) ( 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐔𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 )
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [WoF]

Postby AGGUA! » Wed Mar 13, 2024 2:11 pm

There's a saying from long before the rise of the City, and it goes something like this: "Nothing is certain except for war, death, and the three moons in the sky."

Well, maybe two of those things are true. But war - that's a relic of a barbaric time past. The Council, those representatives from all tribes, made sure of that, all those hundreds of years ago. War was what razed the continents, what caused the tribes to fear and despise each other. Here in this haven, the City, it was peaceful. It was safe. The A.I. made sure of that.

Although, perhaps it was jumping the shark a bit to say so. Recently, a forbidden question has begun to spring from those dark, cobwebbed corners of dragons' minds - is it really okay?

Cybernetic soldiers, all dragons with enough chrome to crush a scavenger or ten, are starting to make some questionable actions. Particularly, hauling off those who might have been let off with a slap on the wing a few decades ago to places unknown. They act eerily in unison, as though controlled by something - but what?

Dragons are dying, you see. And as I researched for years and years, I have finally found something actionable. It's not something I can entrust to a Citizen, no. For our organization has one goal: track down the Engineer, the one who has lived since the city's inception. You must slay them, and save us all.

This is why I have gathered you here, brave outsiders. From the world beyond, you have traveled here; now, I must request your help. I beg of you: please find the Engineer and free us at last.

Please post your forms on the discussion thread; mine are here as an example.
The thread is linked here.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me