Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby serpentine. » Sun Feb 25, 2018 5:20 am

marshmello. wrote:

xxxxxxxwelcome to clearwater marine aquarium.
      xxxxxxxan article in the news has spread through the small town of clearwater, florida — ”after a number of stranded marine life emergencies on the shores of public and private beaches, an aquarium has been constructed not only to rescue, rehabilitate, and release these animals, but to provide a home for non-releasable marine life, including but not limited to beluga whales, dolphins, otters, and sea turtles. as of now, clearwater marine aquarium is looking for those who are able-bodied and willing to make an impact on the economy by joining their Stranding Team. those who are chosen for the job — only a specific number of fifteen — will not only learn how to care for and rescue these animals, but how to rescue them as well. to submit an applicarion and schedule an interview, please call the number below.”
      xxxxxxx“we’re looking for candidates over eighteen years of age.” director and founder dawn davis tells reporters for clearwater daily news. “we’re looking for those who are dedicated to saving the lives those who have a passion for marine life, or just animals in general. in order to make an impact on the marine ecosystem we need help from those who are willing to take part in our mission of rescue, rehabilitate, and release.” — clearwater daily news.
      xxxxxxxmain thread
serpentine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

join dawnclan!

Postby Herä » Sun Feb 25, 2018 7:55 am

DISCUSSION / FORM THREAD
brand new and accepting. original traditions & high ranks!

It was a terrible battle. ShadowClan and WindClan had been at one another's throats for moons. After the death of WindClan's leader, Owlstar, the thin cats had fallen apart. ShadowClan took advantage of this desperate time and began to trespass. With a growing clan, ShadowClan needed more hunting territory. Unable to fend off the warriors of RiverClan or ThunderClan, ShadowClan's leader, Shallowstar, centered his sights on the grieving cats of WindClan. For moons brave warriors and apprentices thwarted off the invading hunting patrols, but little by little their lands were depleted of the rabbitts that kept their clan healthy and well. In a last stitch effort to shoo the greedy cats of ShadowClan, Redstar, the new leader of WindClan, led an attack on ShadowClan's camp.

Though the cats of WindClan are agile and lean, they were no match for the burly cats of ShadowClan. The battle swiftly became an unjust bloodbath. Left and right the warriors of WindClan fell by the claws of ShadowClan warriors and apprentices. By the time Redstar understood his defeat, many of his warriors had perished. Turning tail, Redstar led his beaten warriors back to camp; but ShadowClan had yet to take their fill. In the middle of the night, the ShadowClan warriors led an attack on WindClan, doing the unthinkable to them once again. ShadowClan drove Windclan right out of the forest - or what was left of them, anyway.

Rather than stop of the two-leg infested grounds their ancestors had so long ago, WindClan carried onward, far from the lakes that provided the cats their home. They found their new home at the hollow base of a mountain that has a belly full of fire. Deep up the slopes, the land becomes black and dead and smells of something putrid - but this warmth keeps the thin cats of the clan warm and alive even through the harsh winters the mountain carries down during leaf-bare.

On the first night of their arrival, Redstar gathered his cats beneath him and declared that come morning, WindClan would be no more. Scorned by years of torture from the other three clans, Redstar would no longer have his clanmates carry the name of the wind - but the new lease on life that the dawn would bring. Under the name of DawnClan, the cats have carried on and beneath the mountain they named Firebelly, they shall never face such scrutiny and unfairness again.

Generations have passed all with peace, but something has begun to stir inside Firebelly. The earth has begun to quake and the lake has started to smell of acid and taste sharp to the tongue. StarClan has sent the medicine cat a warning; The day shall die under a blanket of ash. The sky will run black and only the wind can save them.

----

PLOT: DawnClan has unknowingly lived in the shelter of a dormant volcano for years, but Firebelly has begun to stir. StarClan has sent DawnClan a message - they must return to their old home before Firebelly blows its top. However, none of the cats understand this. Throughout the course of the roleplay, the cats will start to face harsher encounters with the earthquakes and the ash leaking into their water source.
we are either alone in the world, or we're not.
both equally terrifying.

Herä

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Matching Game || Multifandom Roleplay

Postby Ploegy » Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:58 am

Ploegy wrote:

Welcome all guests,

I would like to formally welcome you all to my wonderful castle. I am your gracious host Albus, but please just call me Master A. I have brought you all here for a special event; a once in a lifetime opportunity. I know you must be dying to know what it is. Well I am hosting a game for all of you. I have gathered you all here in hopes that you might find love. Now I know love isn't for everyone, but it's worth a try now isn't it? Besides, you get this whole castle to explore. Of course, I do have some rules, but they are quite simple to follow:

1. All guests are expected to attend the nightly balls
    2. For said balls guests are expected to dress up nicely. Such clothing is provided in your room
    3. All areas of the castle are open for guests to explore
    4. Guests are permitted to go as far as the local village, but no farther. They must return to the castle before midnight
    5. And lastly, you cannot return home unless you've truly fallen in love

I advise you to follow these simple rules if you wish to make it to your home. Hopefully someone you can tolerate will be here to make things easier. So go out there and find that special someone. There are plenty of you here so I'm sure you'll be able to find at least one that interests you. And don't you think of trying to overthrow and kill me. The consequences will be grave if you do. Now have a wonderful time and make yourself at home. I do hope you have the time of your life

Yours truly,
    Master A

Roleplay Thread || Discussion Thread

We have already gotten a decent ways in, but are still looking for active members ^^
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Thieves || BTS || (OPEN/ACCEPTING)

Postby -Floflo le floo- » Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:13 am

█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒
█ ● ▒▒▒

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

______________________________________________________________________________________

Money. This is what every human craves and needs in their lives. A few, useless papers that are coloured differently or little, round metal coins that we trade for other things. With the technology these days, we can even buy things with money we don't actually have. Instead, you get a credit or debit card and random numbers appear on it, telling you your money balance.And if you have enough of these money, you can buy whatever you wish online. But the thing is that there would be less hatred and corruption in the world if money didn't exist. But humans simply had to be selfish and start something they shouldn't have. But anyway, it is not the fault of thieves. Some are simply too desperate and they need those money because they have none. They have to survive too, no matter how bad they might seem. After all, they're humans just like us.

And you understand that, because you're a thief. You're a part of a small group of girls. There are seven of you and you've all decided to take care of each other and help out one another. The seven of you decided to take on the most risky task you've ever had, and steal from one of the most popular idol groups in South Korea. They're getting known worldwide and they're becoming legends. They're having fame, success and... Money. A lot of money. And you need those money more than they do. It's quite easy though, since you and your little group live quite near their company. All you gotta do is to sneak into their dorms, take what you need and dashi run run run the heck outta there without getting caught. But how are you gonna do that, you wonder? Well apparently, the company these boys are working for, BigHit Entertainment, they are starting to finally allow girls to audition for becoming an idol and work for them. Lucky you that you have quite the talents. And so does the rest of your group.

But little do you know that you're going to have to face even more challenges than you thought you'd have to deal with. Also, try not to fall for the charms of these stunning boys. This might stir up a bit of... Drama and problems.

Good luck~
-Floflo le floo-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Join The Dragon Age!

Postby KittenHunter » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:31 pm

"Shadows fall And hope has fled."
┌────────────────┐

'
the rift has been opened, the cause is unknown. the
strongest and bravest must come together to
defeat the rising darkness, as demons spill from
the rift. Enemies are sure to be made. Be warned

└────────────────┘

"Steel your heart. The dawn will come."

KittenHunter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chicken~Strips » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:19 am

chicken193 wrote:
chicken193 wrote:
chicken193 wrote:I'm sick of posting all my things so I'm just gonna post all of my role play links XD
Powers Academy
viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3723360#p116448588
The City (dogs)
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3734295
Rose Riding School
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3727859
Emerald and Quartz (pokemon)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3725935
Forest Divided (deer with powers)
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3722589
Blood Clan's Revenge (Warriors)
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3717022

The Pride (lion RP)
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3739090#p116846105
Please join! Thank you!

New! Underground (Rabbits)
viewtopic.php?f=65&t=3742274
ayo quitting check
Chicken~Strips

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: { ♚ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴍᴀᴛᴇ - ᴍᴜʟᴛɪғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ʀᴘ - ᴏᴘᴇɴ & ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ! }

Postby molotov » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:23 am

molotov wrote:
ImageImage
main thread
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

welcome one, welcome all, to a game of chess with a twist! but we won’t be playing with silly little chess pieces, no, in this game, you are the pieces! and this world his the game board! there a currently 32 people here, all in which have been divided into two groups of 16, the 16 individuals in these particular teams have been assigned a certain role in which they must play for every group there is: one king, one queen, two rooks, two knights, two bishops, and eight pawns. with the most powerful being the queen and the least powerful the pawn. the objective is to checkmate! meaning you must kill the opposing king, then and only then will you be able to go back home and move on with your lives.

but don’t psych yourself out just yet, you will have until nightfall to prepare and get yourselfs settled in, once the sun has set the game will start and proceed until the next day, if both kings are still alive when the sun rises, the game will continue the following night and so on and so forth. during the nighttime you are free to attempt to sneak, or fight your way into the opposing castle and kill the king. those who refuse to participate or attempt to kill the opposing king during the morning will be susceptible to punishments, some in which could cost you your lives if you are unable to survive them. you should also take note that during these nightly games there will be a certain time limit to how long it takes both teams to participate, if someone isn’t killed, injured, or hasn’t attempted to break into the enemies castle in an hour after the game has started then I’ll be sure to add in some changes to spice things up a bit. so I suggest you do your best to follow the rules and try your hardest! here, life is a game board, time is your opponent, if you procrastinate you will lose the game, you must make a move to be victorious. so give it everything you got!
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
molotov

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vorfreude » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:18 am

─ ──── ────── ──── ─
on earth there is always chaos. lately though the horrible
events that scatter our planet have grown worse. It's too t
he point where everyone has a curfew to follow and not to
mention a whole new set of rules to abide. every living thi
ng are threatened by the nuclear storms + unusual weather
patterns that grow more and more dangerous every second.
more and more problems emerge as the country of germany
has taken action and allied with Russia to overthrow all the
continents and start a new. the majority of the world do no
t wish this to happen but lately there hasn't been anything
anyone could do... until now. four teens have been chosen
by the god of order and peace to help save his world from
the goddess of chaos and war. the four humans were skept
ical of this world and weren't so keen on helping considerin
g their own home was in danger. the god of order and peac
e let slip that the unusual weather and destruction happen
ing on earth were back lashes of the war happening in "Lac
una". considering the four didn't have much of a choice, th
ey decided to aid the god. though because they were only
human, the god of order and peace gave the humans a gift.
they were given a celestial being to help them fight off chaos.

─ ──── ────── ──── ─

link 14 spots open!
vorfreude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HoneyLavender࿐ » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:21 am

He was sprinting through the trees as fast as he could, barely touching the ground and twisting past obstacles in a way that seemed as though he was passing through them. The pure panic under his skin prevented him from avoiding some trees, which he then would knock down as though they were nothing. All he knew was that he had to find her, that he could no longer feel her, that he had to save her.

It was with this desperation that he arrived upon the top of a hill, centered in a clearing, where he finally found her. To him, it felt like he stared at her for hours, as though time no longer exsisted or mattered- To an outsider, he only hesitated for a fraction of a second before he sprinted forward to lift her off the stake she'd been bound to and grasped her body in his hands.

Her raven hair was blowing slightly in the wind, strands falling between his fingers as he moved his eyes over her unresponsive face. Her pale blue eyes glazed over and staring into nothingness. Her fangs peeked under her lips in a long-useless threat, her voice silenced By a Silver stake which was held through her heart.

He felt many things. He felt his ceterie closing in on his location, desperate to find both of them. He felt the sun rising slowly over the horizon. He felt the loss of her, forever gone from his life. And he felt rage. He felt the rage boiled inside and caused a roar to erupt from his lips which had nothing to do with the sun burning against the flesh of his back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Bryant Coven where Pure-Bloods have created Harmony with the Turned and now live in peace. The new Master and King Jax Bryant has recently been crowned after his father was killed By rogues. Jax is descended from the first Vampire Eve and his father was her beloved. Jax has inherited her power of healing By touch and spirit. Jax is one of the most powerful vampires of his time and doesnt plan on giving that title up. Do you have the guts to join this powerful royal in harmony? Join to find out!

From the book itself:

Elysia's life is turned upside-down when she's abducted by supernatural creatures with demonic eyes and threatening fangs. What's worse is she has no idea what it is they want from her, except that it has something to do with a side of her that she's never known.

The chances of Elysia getting out alive are slim, but perhaps with a bit of luck and a lot of bravery she can escape with more than just her life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''What trick is this?'' The creature asked, but it didn't sound like a vicious question. He sounded... confused. When I didn't answer, he appeared in front of me, snatching my face in his hand once more and growling. ''What is that on your back?''

''I don't know,'' I blindly answered, but corrected myself quickly when his grip tightened dangerously, ''It's a birth mark, the doctors called it a... a Lichtenberg figure. My mother said I was born with it, I swear it, even though it's usually what happens when you survive being struck-''

''-by lightning.''

████████ Image

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Non-Binary - They/Them - Europe
Kalons - BM's - 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙#5098 - ©
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HoneyLavender࿐

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eff » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:38 am

╒───════════════───╕

❝ such a lonely clan will pay for its long over-due pu
nishment. the clock ticks as the glaciers fall, taking
the lives of the young, the old, the sick. disease wil
l spread faster than a flame ❞ truth behind this, no
cat knows. the prophecy has been said for centuries
but only now has kittens been failing to take their f
irst breath and only now has there been glacial calv
ing. the clans elders are only now reciting the proph
ecy which there parents had been told by prior gene
rations. they are isolated and trapped awaiting thei
re impending fates. that is, unless there's a prodigy.

╘───════════════───╛

discussion

main
eff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me